PDA

View Full Version : Yet another Strikeforce Scuffle

VCURamFan
10-11-2010, 09:13 PM
At least this one didn't happen on national television:

After the Strikeforce: Diaz vs. Noons II card, Nick Diaz was walking in the hallway of the HP Pavilion to attend the post-fight press conference. Simultaneously, the guys at Showtime was ushering Mayhem Miller out of the post-fight press conference in order to prevent another Strikeforce: Tennessee. From what I was told, Mayhem was supposed to exit out of the post-fight press conference doors and take a right, while Nick Diaz was going to enter the room in the opposite direction. In short, both fighters would have never crossed paths if this initial plan actually worked, however things sort of 'screwed up'. As Mayhem Miller was walking down the corridor, he abruptly turned around and walked the other way. As the two were approaching each other, things seemed to be somewhat civil. Out of nowhere, Nick Diaz launched a water bottle directly at Mayhem's face -- almost at point-blank range. It hit Mayhem directly in the face, water exploded everywhere and Miller looked stunned. Security got in-between the two and Nick Diaz held his arms up and said 'Come on you fat [expletive]!'. He then tried shoving the security away to get close to Mayhem while screaming 'Let's do it right now!'. Nick Diaz managed to get within swinging distance, and then more security jumped in and held back Nick and finally got him to walk in the opposite direction, towards the post-fight press conference room. This altercation happened outside of the locker rooms. This is not a rumor, it's 100% true.

Geez, Diaz can't be trusted to only fight inside the cage! First he jumps Riggs in the ER, then he comes in the cage after Noons wins in EliteXC to challenge him & gets in a fight with KJ's dad, then he throws a hissy fit when Mayhem comes into the cage after Jake's win & jumps him. Now he's throwing stuff in back hallways. They really just need to wheel him to & from the locker room in a Hannibal Lecter-style hand truck. :banghead:

Neezar
10-11-2010, 09:16 PM
At least this one didn't happen on national television:

Geez, Diaz can't be trusted to only fight inside the cage! First he jumps Riggs in the ER, then he comes in the cage after Noons wins in EliteXC to challenge him & gets in a fight with KJ's dad, then he throws a hissy fit when Mayhem comes into the cage after Jake's win & jumps him. Now he's throwing stuff in back hallways. They really just need to wheel him to & from the locker room in a Hannibal Lecter-style hand truck. :banghead:

:laugh:

VCURamFan
10-11-2010, 09:23 PM
They really just need to wheel him to & from the locker room in a Hannibal Lecter-style hand truck. :banghead:
Flo/JB/NateR, can somebody help me out with this one? :laugh:

JavierDLC
10-13-2010, 03:10 AM
I say they should put him in a cage like in WWE, and lock him inside with Junior Dos Santos :)

I really hate that guy....:punch: hes up there in the list for me with BJ and Rashad. Oh and Serra :laugh:

J.B.
10-13-2010, 03:37 AM
Flo/JB/NateR, can somebody help me out with this one? :laugh:

JB to the rescue! :wink:

You got it all wrong...:laugh:

Nick Diaz left the building after his fight and was on his way to his dealer's house, when he all of a sudden he came upon a burning building and then he saved a hundred women and children...:rolleyes:

For real, none of us know, and you know I love ya Ben but you didn't provide a source... :unsure-1:

I believe it's totally possible that things happened exactly as stated. Does putting "it's 100% true" in bold actually make it true? No, and we all know that. I have always seen Nick Diaz as kind of a reactionary type of person. It don't really make him a "BAD" person, but it don't always make him right either. He has always seemed to me like the type of guy who will fight at the slightest hint of confrontation...I guess the only logic I have to back that up is, I have always kinda seen myself as being a lot like that. Not something to be proud of, but nonetheless...

Maybe Nick did snap on Mayhem, and maybe Mayhem was running his mouth? Some people don't separate "the sport" from real disrespect. Diaz has always seemed like the guy who doesn't respond to that well. :unsure:

VCURamFan
10-13-2010, 03:53 AM
JB to the rescue! :wink:

You got it all wrong...:laugh:

Nick Diaz left the building after his fight and was on his way to his dealer's house, when he all of a sudden he came upon a burning building and then he saved a hundred women and children...:rolleyes:

For real, none of us know, and you know I love ya Ben but you didn't provide a source... :unsure-1:

I believe it's totally possible that things happened exactly as stated. Does putting "it's 100% true" in bold actually make it true? No, and we all know that. I have always seen Nick Diaz as kind of a reactionary type of person. It don't really make him a "BAD" person, but it don't always make him right either. He has always seemed to me like the type of guy who will fight at the slightest hint of confrontation...I guess the only logic I have to back that up is, I have always kinda seen myself as being a lot like that. Not something to be proud of, but nonetheless...

Maybe Nick did snap on Mayhem, and maybe Mayhem was running his mouth? Some people don't separate "the sport" from real disrespect. Diaz has always seemed like the guy who doesn't respond to that well. :unsure:

Yeah, sorry, didn't mean leave out the source. I got it from MiddleEasy.com, which, granted, seems to be National Enquirer/TMZ of the MMA world. :laugh:

J.B.
10-13-2010, 03:56 AM
Yeah, sorry, didn't mean leave out the source. I got it from MiddleEasy.com, which, granted, seems to be National Enquirer/TMZ of the MMA world. :laugh:

I believed you brother...lol

Just being a bit "Kenny Powers" like in making my point :rolleyes:

VCURamFan
10-13-2010, 03:58 AM
I believed you brother...lol

Just being a bit "Kenny Powers" like in making my point :rolleyes:

Hahaha, he's the man. You watch Eastbound & Down, I take it?

J.B.
10-13-2010, 04:11 AM
Hahaha, he's the man. You watch Eastbound & Down, I take it?

I wish I could say I have "watched" the show...but sadly I haven't. I have the DVD of the first season here, but it's in the middle of the line of things I "need" to watch. However, his character seems to be too hilarious to escape...because I have been exposed to basically most of his most hilarious lines....

Lets just say, the guy cracks me up and I have yet to actually SEE the show...LOL....:laugh:

Definitely a fan of Smokey and the Bandit though..."eastbound and down" is good stuff! lol

VCURamFan
10-13-2010, 02:59 PM
I wish I could say I have "watched" the show...but sadly I haven't. I have the DVD of the first season here, but it's in the middle of the line of things I "need" to watch. However, his character seems to be too hilarious to escape...because I have been exposed to basically most of his most hilarious lines....

Lets just say, the guy cracks me up and I have yet to actually SEE the show...LOL....:laugh:

Definitely a fan of Smokey and the Bandit though..."eastbound and down" is good stuff! lol
Yeah, me too. My buddies rave about it. I think I gotta add it to my NetFlix que.

CAVEMAN
10-13-2010, 03:29 PM
This story does not surprise me. Diaz is nothing but a thug!

VCURamFan
10-13-2010, 03:32 PM
This was posted on Middle Easy this morning:

Let me just clarify that there is footage of Nick Diaz getting into an altercation with Mayhem Miller backstage, but after days of negotiating, it will never see the light of day. If it were up to me, the video would have been published Saturday night -- but it's not. I've tried every angle to obtain the clip, but this morning I finally accepted the fact that the video will never be delivered to the internet. I guess all of you will have to just use your imagination.

Dunno if this does anything convince anyone one way or the other (believers will see it as proof, skeptics as a cop-out), but o well.

Chris F
10-13-2010, 07:16 PM
It fits his MO so I have no doubt it happened, he as they have said a thug

Tyburn
10-13-2010, 11:38 PM
there is something actually wrong with nick diaz isnt there....I mean, Nathan is bad, but he's not like psychotic....but nick diaz just cant help himself can he :blink:

Maldonado136
10-18-2010, 10:43 PM
War Diaz!!

rockdawg21
10-19-2010, 04:51 AM
Sounds like some backstage WWE stuff. Crazy.

KENTUCKYREDBONE
10-20-2010, 05:05 PM
there is something actually wrong with nick diaz isnt there....I mean, Nathan is bad, but he's not like psychotic....but nick diaz just cant help himself can he :blink:

Typical pothead thug type behavior! If true Diaz needs suspended for at least a year or two!

Maldonado136
10-22-2010, 08:08 PM
Typical pothead thug type behavior! If true Diaz needs suspended for at least a year or two!

lmao wow you guys act like he committed murder. he threw a water bottle what a thug gangster!! he should be banned from planet earth for this vile, heinous behavior! all hail mayhem who never says anything bad about anybody and in no way is trying to provoke or instigate any kind of confrontation....

J.B.
10-23-2010, 12:14 AM

http://knowyourmeme.com/i/3309/original/i-dunno-lol.jpg?1244616130

KENTUCKYREDBONE
10-28-2010, 05:31 PM
iT'S VERRY UNSPORTSMANLIKE and still would normally be considered assualt!

Neezar
10-29-2010, 04:44 AM

:scared0015:

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

flo
10-29-2010, 05:05 AM

LOL! JB has the best graphics. Hands down.