PDA

View Full Version : I Can Only Imagine

BamaGrits84
10-08-2010, 05:58 PM
I was just listening to a little Mercy Me and started to ponder on the theme of the song “I Can Only Imagine”. Do you ever wonder what heaven will actually be like? Has anyone ever read 90 Minutes in Heaven? The author was in a car wreck and was medically dead for 90 minutes during which time he actually went to heaven. He said he never saw God’s face. He tells about how he’s is greeted on arrival by all the people that had an impact on his walk or that he had one on theirs. He speaks on singing and hearing angels’ wings flapping. It’s very interesting.

My friend lost her baby a few months ago and we have both wondered if he will still be a baby in heaven. The bible says something about us having perfect bodies when we get to heaven. Some people think this means this big nose or expanded waist will be no more. I think it means handicaps that prevent people from worshiping will b gone. Like the blind can see, and the lame can sing, and the cripple can bow down.

I wonder what foods will be at the feast. Or if the feast the bible speaks of even mean actually food, or if it means a spiritual feast.

One things is for sure, it is going to be great and I’m so thankful we are given a way to enter “paradise”. :happydancing:

Chris F
10-08-2010, 06:25 PM
The bible explains it more as in heaven there is no mother father husband wife but I do think we will recoginize each other but just not in the same way here and truthfully will not care because its heaven. :) In my opinion I think all we can do is imagine because the glory of god is just to undescribable for the human mind.

BamaGrits84
10-08-2010, 06:50 PM
the glory of God is just to undescribable for the human mind.

Very well put!