PDA

View Full Version : Immigration, World Poverty, and Gumballs

rockdawg21
10-07-2010, 12:21 PM
It's about 6 minutes long, but it's REALLY good!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE&feature=player_embedded

NateR
10-07-2010, 02:07 PM
That's some pretty scary stuff. I really just reinforces my belief that Liberals really don't care about helping the billions of desperately poor people in this world. They simply care about destroying the prosperity of developed nations and making us all equal...... equally impoverished.

Of course, you can't really fault all the gullible people in this nation falling for the lie of the Liberal Left. Their message sounds very caring and compassionate and the average American thinks, "Well this will only affect rich people, and I'm definitely not rich." However, what many Americans fail to realize is that if you can afford some type of shelter to sleep in every night (it doesn't matter if it is a house you own or an apartment you rent), if you have access to a car (even if you owe money on it), if you can afford to eat at least one meal a day, if you have a steady supply of clean water, and if you own more than one change of clothing; then you are one of the wealthiest people in the entire world. Even a minimum wage earner in America falls into the category of wealthy by the world standard. So, the "rich" people that the Liberals are targeting are us: the entire US population.

3 billion people in this world live on less than $2 a day. That's the entire US population times 10. If you can't afford to take 10 people into your home and provide them with food and shelter, then the United States can't do it either. Immigration as a solution to world poverty is simply ridiculous and totally exposes the lies of the Left when you take a step back and actually examine the facts.

NateR
10-07-2010, 02:32 PM
Another was to look at it is to pour 1 gallon of boiling hot water into a container, then add 10 gallons of ice cold water. What's going to happen? Is the ice water going to suddenly get hot? No. The boiling water will turn cold and will have little to no effect towards changing the temperature of the ice water.

Vizion
10-08-2010, 04:44 PM
That is an incredible illustration of the problem.

Thanks for posting!:)