PDA

View Full Version : Mothers should smother suffering children

Vizion
10-04-2010, 04:28 PM
You know, the progressives have proven once again what a sad, depraved and utterly sick world we live in when we EJECT God from our lives.

At the same time they confirm exactly why they beg to roast in hell and deserve it.

Watch this video http://www.theblaze.com/stories/uk-pundit-to-shocked-tv-host-suffering-children-should-be-smothered/

Spiritwalker
10-04-2010, 05:38 PM
You don't even have to be religious to know that this is wrong. really shocked that someone would say this on national TV.

Vizion
10-04-2010, 11:23 PM
You don't even have to be religious to know that this is wrong. really shocked that someone would say this on national TV.We don't get our compassion from "religion"...we get it from God who have us our moral compass.

The problem is pride. People reject the notion of God holding them accountable for the sins, so they deem all things permissible ...this woman is so far gone.

Tyburn
10-04-2010, 11:57 PM
You cant abort a baby by smothering it with a pillow. you can only do that to a child after birth. That would be classed as Murder

British Law is absolutely final on this. Mercy Killings equate to Murder. Even at the request of the victim, something known as Euthansia or Assisted Suicide...and its NOT restricted to British Soil.

For Example...if a Relative flies out with a family member to switzerland, and even with the consent of the family member, is present at death, they will be charged on re-entry to England.

You can not Murder, you can not help someone to die, whether you think they would be better for it, or whether they ask for it or not. You can not go outside the country where it is legal, and expect to come back and be free of British law for what you were involved with outside of our Soverignty.

So on a legal footing, she is completely unfounded

However, British law doesnt class an unborn child as a human being in essence. So long as you kill it within whatever time span they deam acceptable.

The Moral Question of killing an unborn infant through dissability, should never be considered...why? because you have yet to address the other Moral Question...exactly how did you come to find out the childs status before it was born in the first place :ninja:

You wouldnt have the pick and choose option...if you didnt go looking at aspects of creation you are not intended to naturally see. Beyond the Childs Gender, which is useful on a practical level...I dont think you need to know anything of detail, except that general monitoring needed to ensure the baby is not misscarried wherever possible, and that it is the correct way up for Birth, and that during the birth process it does not come to any distress.

You shouldnt be looking at what diseases it has or doesnt have in the first place. That is a violation of Nature...GOD gives gifts...its not yours to tinker with prior to unwrapping now is it :angry: if you dont like or want the Child, give it up for adoption. Like it or lump it...but dont **** with it :laugh:

J.B.
10-05-2010, 05:53 AM
You cant abort a baby by smothering it with a pillow. you can only do that to a child after birth. That would be classed as Murder

http://www.ihasafunny.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/ihasafunny-captain-obvious.jpg

:laugh:

Spiritwalker
10-05-2010, 11:38 AM
http://www.ihasafunny.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/ihasafunny-captain-obvious.jpg

See . here I was thinking the same thing.. but didn't want to say anything for fear of getting someone panties in a twist..

Neezar
10-05-2010, 12:16 PM

That is gold! :laugh:

Neezar
10-05-2010, 12:16 PM

British Law is absolutely final on this. Mercy Killings equate to Murder. Even at the request of the victim, something known as Euthansia or Assisted Suicide...and its NOT restricted to British Soil.

For Example...if a Relative flies out with a family member to switzerland, and even with the consent of the family member, is present at death, they will be charged on re-entry to England.

You can not Murder, you can not help someone to die, whether you think they would be better for it, or whether they ask for it or not. You can not go outside the country where it is legal, and expect to come back and be free of British law for what you were involved with outside of our Soverignty.

So on a legal footing, she is completely unfounded

However, British law doesnt class an unborn child as a human being in essence. So long as you kill it within whatever time span they deam acceptable.

The Moral Question of killing an unborn infant through dissability, should never be considered...why? because you have yet to address the other Moral Question...exactly how did you come to find out the childs status before it was born in the first place :ninja:

You wouldnt have the pick and choose option...if you didnt go looking at aspects of creation you are not intended to naturally see. Beyond the Childs Gender, which is useful on a practical level...I dont think you need to know anything of detail, except that general monitoring needed to ensure the baby is not misscarried wherever possible, and that it is the correct way up for Birth, and that during the birth process it does not come to any distress.

You shouldnt be looking at what diseases it has or doesnt have in the first place. That is a violation of Nature...GOD gives gifts...its not yours to tinker with prior to unwrapping now is it :angry: if you dont like or want the Child, give it up for adoption. Like it or lump it...but dont **** with it :laugh:

I can't stomach to watch the video. :sad:

NateR
10-05-2010, 01:15 PM
Death and mass extermination of human life is the only agenda for Progressive Liberals. Anyone who doesn't understand that is a fool.

Tyburn
10-05-2010, 01:16 PM
I can't stomach to watch the video. :sad:

in short...when she says it...there is this ghastly pause. there is a woman priest whose sat next to her, with her mouth wide open in disbelief...and the interviewer who sort of just stares at her before saying how what she just said was basically horrific and going to create a lot of contriversy...she then quickly tries to introduce someone else :laugh:

J.B.
10-05-2010, 04:20 PM
See . here I was thinking the same thing.. but didn't want to say anything for fear of getting someone panties in a twist..

He knows I love him, so I can poke him with a virtual stick from time to time :laugh:

Tyburn
10-05-2010, 05:18 PM
He knows I love him, so I can poke him with a virtual stick from time to time :laugh:

Yet noone on that programme questioned her as to how she planned to abort and unborn with a pillow! that was my point...she wasnt even on topic :rolleyes:

J.B.
10-05-2010, 05:26 PM
Yet noone on that programme questioned her as to how she planned to abort and unborn with a pillow! that was my point...she wasnt even on topic :rolleyes:

Oh I know...I was just messing with ya. :laugh:

She is obviously seriously disturbed. :unsure:

VCURamFan
10-05-2010, 05:49 PM
She wasn't talking about aborting with a pillow, Dave: she was talking about infanticide. It's long been "chic" for the "enlightened" to say that it's "humane" for unwanted infants to be put to death rather than live in foster care/orphanages/etc. If it were up to them, the debate of late-term abortion would be about 1yr vs. 2 yrs.

Tyburn
10-05-2010, 05:59 PM
She wasn't talking about aborting with a pillow, Dave: she was talking about infanticide. It's long been "chic" for the "enlightened" to say that it's "humane" for unwanted infants to be put to death rather than live in foster care/orphanages/etc. If it were up to them, the debate of late-term abortion would be about 1yr vs. 2 yrs.

No. That was not the subject of the debate.

The subject of the debate was "can abortion be humaine" it had nothing to do with infanticide. If I had been the interviewer, I would have told her to stick to the subject at hand. You cant "abort" a child that has already been born

flo
10-05-2010, 06:04 PM

+10

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

flo
10-05-2010, 06:06 PM

You hit the nail on the head, Ben.

Sickening, isn't it?

J.B.
10-05-2010, 06:13 PM

I know you agree here, but doesn't that just make you sick?

I cannot even begin to imagine what our world would have missed out on if all orphans or kids who were going to have rough upbringings were snuffed out before they even had a chance.

You know what I said about it never being cool to hit a woman? I take that back.

VCURamFan
10-05-2010, 07:05 PM
I know you agree here, but doesn't that just make you sick?

I cannot even begin to imagine what our world would have missed out on if all orphans or kids who were going to have rough upbringings were snuffed out before they even had a chance.

You know what I said about it never being cool to hit woman? I take that back.
http://www.ideasfestival.co.uk/wp-content/themes/ad-clerum-10/images/speakers/virginia_ironside_200.jpg
(Virginia Ironside, the sadistic b!tch)

+

http://www.familymassagetherapy.com/shop08/images/pillow.jpg

+

http://supermon.files.wordpress.com/2010/01/baby.jpg

=

http://cdn.cagepotato.com/www/sites/default/files/roger-huerta_chokes_mother.jpg

J.B.
10-05-2010, 07:20 PM
Damn, I knew you would bring Roger into this! :laugh:

Good stuff bro!:)

VCURamFan
10-05-2010, 07:49 PM
Damn, I knew you would bring Roger into this! :laugh:

Good stuff bro!:)
My original post was "Even Roger Huerta would have no problem punching this woman," but then I remembered the Chris Brown/Rihanna pics & decided to go this way. :punch: :laugh:

J.B.
10-05-2010, 08:04 PM
My original post was "Even Roger Huerta would have no problem punching this woman," but then I remembered the Chris Brown/Rihanna pics & decided to go this way. :punch: :laugh:

You are better than me... when Mir came out to Rhianna I sent texts to all my friends that somebody had to be the Chris Brown....just sucks it wasn't Mirko....LOL :laugh:

BamaGrits84
10-05-2010, 10:05 PM
OK I didn't watch the video but I get the idea. I've very prolife. Even was I was 17 and pregnant I never considered abortion. It's disgusting. I often wonder how the women that have abortions would react if someone asked them if they could ever consider what it would feel like to put a gun to someone's head and pull the trigger. Then look at them and tell them they should already know since they have murdered before. Abortion makes me sick.

This woman makes me sick too. On what grounds does she find that one human being has a right to decide if another should have a chance at life? We decide for the innocent before they are able to make their own choice that their life won't be worth it? How the hell does she know? Has she followed the life of every orphan to see how they turned out as an adult?

Give me a pillow and 5 minutes with this woman. I wouldn't play God and attempt to take her life but she'd more then understand the suffering she's advocating.

I'd like to vent on abortion as a whole. 99%+ of abortions are simply grounded on unwanted pregnancies. Less than 1% are medically necessary (as of a 2003 study I read) or are obtained by a sexual assault victim. What value does life have anymore? Our society thinks it has a right to do whatever it wants and should have no consequences. And the impact is millions of babies being murder at the hands of their "mothers" and "doctors". At just 4 weeks a baby can feel. That "fetus" feels burning when it's "home" is filled with saline. Partial birth abortions require a mother to be put into labor, the baby be delivered brech, kicking legs and all outside of the mother, then a pair of sissors cut it's brain base before the head is delivered and the baby can breath. MANY mothers have sworn their heard their baby cry and yet the doctor still killed it.

Woman who have abortions are not made fully aware of the long term effects. It is birth control via murder.

flo
10-06-2010, 12:32 AM
http://cdn.cagepotato.com/www/sites/default/files/roger-huerta_chokes_mother.jpg

:laugh::laugh::laugh: