PDA

View Full Version : Tyburns TUF talk Episode Three

Tyburn
10-03-2010, 07:59 PM
Awkward.

It is the single word that Jeffery Lentz begins this episode by way of explaining his loss at the end of the previous. Itís a good word that can be applied to much of the rest of this weeks show. If that was how he felt, imagine how he felt when Bruce Leeroy in a very matter of fact way clarified that he believed Lentz had not taken him as seriously as he should have done, and began almost to analyse the fight as the victor to the fallen in front of the rest of the fighters back at the house. Several fighters visibly cringed.

For more visit http://www.squaredoctagon.com/index.php?page=57

rearnakedchoke
10-05-2010, 06:20 PM
Awkward.

It is the single word that Jeffery Lentz begins this episode by way of explaining his loss at the end of the previous. Itís a good word that can be applied to much of the rest of this weeks show. If that was how he felt, imagine how he felt when Bruce Leeroy in a very matter of fact way clarified that he believed Lentz had not taken him as seriously as he should have done, and began almost to analyse the fight as the victor to the fallen in front of the rest of the fighters back at the house. Several fighters visibly cringed.

For more visit http://www.squaredoctagon.com/index.php?page=57

good write up .. and good site guys ...

Tyburn
10-05-2010, 06:35 PM
good write up .. and good site guys ...

thank you...you know its JBs site.. :) as in JB from this forum :w00t:

rearnakedchoke
10-05-2010, 06:42 PM
thank you...you know its JBs site.. :) as in JB from this forum :w00t:

yes .... this i know ... but since you both contribute, congrats to both of you ... also, i am waiting for rjj v griffin II or julian jackson v terry norris in the classic KO area ..

Tyburn
10-05-2010, 06:47 PM
yes .... this i know ... but since you both contribute, congrats to both of you ... also, i am waiting for rjj v griffin II or julian jackson v terry norris in the classic KO area ..

ooooo go and tell him, because he is very open to sensible suggestions :)