PDA

View Full Version : NFL Talk

J.B.
09-28-2010, 05:28 PM
even with a late start, we only need one thread.

So how is everybody's PETA-META reading after week 3? :laugh:

Nobody is rooting for Mike Vick louder than me...:)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WozwqZrg8OA

logrus
09-28-2010, 05:53 PM
even with a late start, we only need one thread.

So how is everybody's PETA-META reading after week 3? :laugh:

Nobody is rooting for Mike Vick louder than me...:)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WozwqZrg8OA

Well its still to early to tell, no big surprise that he beat the Jags and the Lions whos def is average at best. Really it is the same old Vick which is great early on, near the end he usually fails lol.

J.B.
09-28-2010, 06:11 PM
Well its still to early to tell, no big surprise that he beat the Jags and the Lions whos def is average at best. Really it is the same old Vick which is great early on, near the end he usually fails lol.

Vick is Vick

but how do you feel about Da Bears on Tuesday? :laugh:

logrus
09-28-2010, 06:35 PM
Vick is Vick

but how do you feel about Da Bears on Tuesday? :laugh:

Well the Packers got to cocky, they figured that could spot them 17+ flags lol. Really a good game though but everytime the Pack got a big time stop someone got called for something.

Hey hows your boy Derek Anderson doing lol, "Ohh wook ay me, I throw 109 yards for won!!!" :Whistle:

J.B.
09-29-2010, 01:37 AM
Well the Packers got to cocky, they figured that could spot them 17+ flags lol. Really a good game though but everytime the Pack got a big time stop someone got called for something.

Hey hows your boy Derek Anderson doing lol, "Ohh wook ay me, I throw 109 yards for won!!!" :Whistle:

:laugh:

My boy?

I'm still pissed off that guy is in town :laugh:

He's such a friggin Lurch....drives me nuts. We should have signed Marc Bulger or just stuck with Matt Leinart.

logrus
09-29-2010, 01:43 AM
:laugh:

My boy?

I'm still pissed off that guy is in town :laugh:

He's such a friggin Lurch....drives me nuts. We should have signed Marc Bulger or just stuck with Matt Leinart.

That was D.A's motto for the Browns as well. 1 good season and everyone thinks he's Joe Montana. I am not a Lienart fan, but even I think he got outted for the wrong guy and for the wrong reasons.