PDA

View Full Version : Michael Savage calls out Muslim

Vizion
09-27-2010, 11:07 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CpSExB3Z1EQ&feature=related

It's a classic.

We should be importing as many Muslims as we can get.

Some day maybe my daughter can even marry one :happydancing:

rearnakedchoke
09-28-2010, 01:10 AM
don't know who the bigger idiot is .. savage or the caller ....

cheachea
09-28-2010, 02:14 AM
I like how Michael Savage doesn't put up with people's garbage and puts them in there place.

Vizion
09-28-2010, 03:03 AM
don't know who the bigger idiot is .. savage or the caller ....What did Savage say that made him an idiot?

rearnakedchoke
09-28-2010, 02:14 PM
What did Savage say that made him an idiot?

nothing in this video ... but he has said plenty in other interviews and shows he has done .. more than enough to deserve being called an idiot ... but in this case .. the caller was the idiot

Vizion
09-28-2010, 03:45 PM
nothing in this video ... but he has said plenty in other interviews and shows he has done .. more than enough to deserve being called an idiot ... but in this case .. the caller was the idiotLet me ask you something, do you agree with his points in THIS video, or disagree?

rearnakedchoke
09-28-2010, 05:17 PM
Let me ask you something, do you agree with his points in THIS video, or disagree?

i agree with him in this video, although, i missed the part where the caller was calling for black supremacy rule of america ... but still, he got owned on the islam part and women ...

Vizion
09-28-2010, 07:53 PM
i agree with him in this video, although, i missed the part where the caller was calling for black supremacy rule of america ... but still, he got owned on the islam part and women ...Well Savage calls em as he sees em. And I think he backs himself up with a lot of facts.

I agree I didn't hear the guy say anything about ruling America...but when he started praising Islam it's pretty obvious what he means, being that Islam and angry Muslims like him are the ones who want to take over the world.

BamaGrits84
09-28-2010, 08:21 PM
I can't watch the video. What's said?

Vizion
09-29-2010, 12:06 AM
I can't watch the video. What's said?Word for word :laugh:???

Why can't you see it?