PDA

View Full Version : Illegals targeted sheriff as gang initiation

Hughes_GOAT
02-28-2009, 04:48 AM
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2009/feb/26/illegals-targeted-sheriff-as-part-of-gang-initiati/

Bonnie
02-28-2009, 05:00 AM
We have the MS-13 gang here in Houston. These are bad people. Killers!

atomdanger
02-28-2009, 05:09 AM
We have the MS-13 gang here in Houston. These are bad people. Killers!

Yeah, pretty much 2 kinds of Mexican gangs in the US.

La Eme (Mexican Mafia, Sureņos = Southern California based).
and
Nuestra Familia (Norteņos) based out of Northern California.

and where did it all start? Prison. Mexicans weren't in organized gangs before they started forming large prison gangs.

MS 13 = Mara Salvatrucha, mostly made up of guys from other countries below Mexico, El Salvadorans, Hondurans, Guatemalans, and Nicaraguans.

Buzzard
02-28-2009, 05:16 AM
This kind of crap pisses me off. It seems that gangs are terrorists that should be targeted in our "war on terror." Let's protect our own borders and states first before we spend countless billions more on other countries.

timmyja
02-28-2009, 05:25 AM
MS 13 is big around here in the Washington DC area, about 1200 miles away from the border. They were notorious for macheti attacks around this area in
Fairfax about two or three years ago.. I am glad that I have a concealed weapon permit.. they try that $hyte down this way...

Bonnie
02-28-2009, 05:37 AM

and

and where did it all start? Prison. Mexicans weren't in organized gangs before they started forming large prison gangs.

MS 13 = Mara Salvatrucha, mostly made up of guys from other countries below Mexico, El Salvadorans, Hondurans, Guatemalans, and Nicaraguans.

Yes, I've watched "Gangland" and they were showing the Nortenos and Surenos. Brutal!

atomdanger
02-28-2009, 06:18 AM
Yes, I've watched "Gangland" and they were showing the Nortenos and Surenos. Brutal!

Yeah, good show.

They fight a lot in jail / prison

Buzzard
02-28-2009, 04:27 PM
Yeah, good show.

They fight a lot in jail / prison

And fling poo.

Hughes_GOAT
02-28-2009, 04:52 PM
they're only brutal because our government is too PC. if i were in charge, i'd shut down the borders by any means necessary (thanks Malcolm) and i'd send the military into the streets rounding up these "tough guys" dead or alive.

it's real simple, they have weapons, we don't, so they think they're tough. so, have the military use theirs. we talk about protecting our country? that would be protecting our country. i would say it would take 3 months to rid our country of all these gangs. :laugh:

matthughesfan21
02-28-2009, 05:09 PM
MS 13 is big around here in the Washington DC area, about 1200 miles away from the border. They were notorious for macheti attacks around this area in
Fairfax about two or three years ago.. I am glad that I have a concealed weapon permit.. they try that $hyte down this way...MS-13 is brutal, they are everywhere it seems, and they seem to kill just for the fun of it

logrus
02-28-2009, 06:06 PM
they're only brutal because our government is too PC. if i were in charge, i'd shut down the borders by any means necessary (thanks Malcolm) and i'd send the military into the streets rounding up these "tough guys" dead or alive.

it's real simple, they have weapons, we don't, so they think they're tough. so, have the military use theirs. we talk about protecting our country? that would be protecting our country. i would say it would take 3 months to rid our country of all these gangs. :laugh:

You got my vote.

Tyburn
03-01-2009, 01:09 AM

and

:huh: how do you know so much about mexican gangs?

Tyburn
03-01-2009, 01:10 AM
Fairfax about two or three years ago.. I am glad that I have a concealed weapon permit.. they try that $hyte down this way...
:scared0015: *reconsiders visiting Washington DC afterall* :unsure-1:

Hughes_GOAT
03-01-2009, 01:11 AM
DC is usually at the top of the list as far as murders per year go in America, Dave.

timmyja
03-01-2009, 01:17 AM
just stay in the tourist traps... you'll be alright... However, you can find some closeout real estate in the southeast DC area... :laugh:

Tyburn
03-01-2009, 02:16 AM
DC is usually at the top of the list as far as murders per year go in America, Dave.
:unsure-1:

I like to live life dangerously Andreas :ninja:

:laugh:

Hughes_GOAT
03-01-2009, 02:22 AM
:unsure-1:

I like to live life dangerously Andreas :ninja:

:laugh:
so i take it you're not reconsidering then?

Tyburn
03-01-2009, 02:27 AM
so i take it you're not reconsidering then?
Nope. I'm going to see Washington National Cathedral :w00t: and..the Congress Building, because it looks like Saint Paul's :laugh: ...and whatever else I happen to find in the City during my weekend there.

Americans love English people because of their accent. If I do get taken hostage by gangs, they will treat me well, because I am English in the hopes someone will pay a lot for my release....they might be stuck with me for a while though :unsure-1: I might bring about The Arks Curse, on them so that eventually they are paying the English to take me back :laugh:

(In Biblical times, the Ark of the Covernant was Stolen by a rival to Israel, and rather then being a blessing, it was a curse. Put inside the best Temples for safe keeping, the people would return to find all their statues had fallen before the Ark as though bowing to it. When this kept happening, repeatedly, they decided they didnt want it after all...and gave it back to Israel :laugh: )