PDA

View Full Version : Rochambeau broke a wing

Rochambeau
09-22-2010, 04:51 PM
:rotfl:

I'd like to encourage users to post more in the Christianity forum.

Tyburn
09-25-2010, 03:00 PM
:rotfl:

I'd like to encourage users to post more in the Christianity forum.

:huh:

Rochambeau
09-25-2010, 04:42 PM
I was feeling like the board wasn't getting enough attention AND thought I'd........ do what you did.

Tyburn
09-26-2010, 08:23 AM
AND thought I'd........ do what you did.

Well that part I have no problem with :ashamed:

:laugh:

Rochambeau
09-26-2010, 08:40 AM
I'm not making fun, I thought it was funny.

Tyburn
09-26-2010, 08:47 AM
I'm not making fun, I thought it was funny.

:laugh: Its okay Beau :laugh:

Rochambeau
09-26-2010, 09:05 AM
Very good. Am I going to see more posts now? :fighting0008:

Tyburn
09-26-2010, 09:16 AM
Very good. Am I going to see more posts now? :fighting0008:

I am always posting :laugh:

Rochambeau
09-26-2010, 09:21 AM
You are and that's good.

BamaGrits84
09-27-2010, 07:34 PM
You are and that's good.

I'm gonna stop posting because of you! You make me feel like I've got a teacher or parent on here just waiting to correct me. Are you a lawyer? Maybe you should be. You would do well as one I suspect. :wink:

Irish Pride
09-27-2010, 08:51 PM
I've seen a lot of posts that are so completely close minded and posts that go SO much against loving God and loving your neighbor that it kind of chased me out of that section and the political section.

Tyburn
09-27-2010, 08:54 PM
I've seen a lot of posts that are so completely close minded and posts that go SO much against loving God and loving your neighbor that it kind of chased me out of that section and the political section.

:unsure-1:

I still like you though

:w00t:

BamaGrits84
09-27-2010, 09:07 PM

I myself find it to be a fine line between speaking out against what is right based on biblical principals and being still being loving (as we are comanded to be) towards people that by human nature I don't care for. It's easy to cross that line. Often we say things then consider how it sounds to others and realize we didn't convey a Christian view ourselves even if we intended to. I'm the worst at it. :ashamed:

But on the other hand I think people frequently think God's love means accepting what are clearly wrong base on His Word.

Christians should show love towards all people, but that doesn't mean we have to approve of their behaviors or back down from our beliefs for their comfort.

Irish Pride
09-27-2010, 09:12 PM
:unsure-1:

I still like you though

:w00t:

And I still like most of your posts lol. :)

I myself find it to be a fine line between speaking out against what is right based on biblical principals and being still being loving (as we are comanded to be) towards people that by human nature I don't care for. It's easy to cross that line. Often we say things then consider how it sounds to others and realize we didn't convey a Christian view ourselves even if we intended to. I'm the worst at it. :ashamed:

But on the other hand I think people frequently think God's love means accepting what are clearly wrong base on His Word.

Christians should show love towards all people, but that doesn't mean we have to approve of their behaviors or back down from our beliefs for their comfort.

There is however NOT a fine line between stating what one believes, and insulting/degrading those that have other beliefs.

Anyone is welcome to say what they believe in...but to insult or wish harm on those that think differently, is not being Christ like.

Tyburn
09-27-2010, 10:52 PM
And I still like most of your posts lol. :)

:laugh::ashamed:

Irish Pride
09-27-2010, 11:00 PM
lol well I couldn't have said all of them. I haven't read them all. :frantics::tongue0011:

Tyburn
09-27-2010, 11:03 PM
lol well I couldn't have said all of them. I haven't read them all. :frantics::tongue0011:

:laugh: Yes, I suppose there are a fair few of them :unsure-1:

:laugh:

Rochambeau
09-28-2010, 03:05 AM
I'm gonna stop posting because of you! You make me feel like I've got a teacher or parent on here just waiting to correct me. Are you a lawyer? Maybe you should be. You would do well as one I suspect. :wink:

Don't stop posting. :sad:

BamaGrits84
09-28-2010, 01:34 PM
Don't stop posting. :sad:

I was joking! I love that I can come here and speak to other Christians and we can discuss our views.

Rochambeau
09-28-2010, 01:41 PM
Oh, good. I'm glad. :laugh: