PDA

View Full Version : Barnett Expects Fedor

atomdanger
09-21-2010, 09:02 PM
http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2010/9/21/1701519/josh-barnett-expects-to-fight

"At some point me and Fedor, I said to him, I go, 'look, the only people that can beat you. I can beat you and you can beat me. If we actually have to lose, if there's any reason we have to lose to anyone,' and I preferred it be like that, but this is fighting and things happen. Fedor was careless with his offense and his movements and he got caught in a very bad spot by a guy who one of his specialties is the triangle off his back.

"People lose, and it doesn't diminish anything in my eyes about Fedor or the importance of a fight between the two of us. I'm sure it will happen at some point, and it will be just as amazing, at least for me anyways, as it would have been."

I cannot imagine Josh winning this one.
But I know a lot of people want to see it.

logrus
09-21-2010, 09:08 PM

He will get himself busted again to hide from fighting Fedor.

bj44
09-21-2010, 10:47 PM
Id love to see mir get cut from the ufc to see Barnett vs Mir... I think there skill sets are very similiar and would match up well together in a fight... Doubt Mir would ever leave the ufc though... even if cro cop kicked his head off

Maldonado136
09-22-2010, 01:40 AM
like all the other times he expected this fight? lol

rearnakedchoke
09-22-2010, 01:49 AM

i also didn't seeing werdum winning ...

bj44
09-22-2010, 02:27 AM
i also didn't seeing werdum winning ...

The only way for werdum to win was the only way maia could of beaten Anderson... Fedor actually dived into werdums guard got submitted and got called a fraud... anderson played it smart didnt dive into maia's guard and got called a boring coward... I guess your dammed if you do and dammed if you dont.

TonyCap
09-26-2010, 04:28 AM
Id love to see mir get cut from the ufc to see Barnett vs Mir... I think there skill sets are very similiar and would match up well together in a fight... Doubt Mir would ever leave the ufc though... even if cro cop kicked his head off

Yeah, he'll probably just retire and be an announcer. :)