PDA

View Full Version : TUF12 Demonstrates the UK is considered second class

Tyburn
09-19-2010, 10:10 PM
:angry: well I'd LOVE to see TUF 12

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CotyokKNTAY

VCURamFan
09-19-2010, 11:32 PM
Kinda annoying to have a group give your region token leadership but then completely ignore them & not take your thoughts & wishes into account when it comes to decision making time. Especially when you've got one man unilaterally making the decisions and he refuses to care about you. Almost makes you wan start a revolution or something. :Whistle:

O, o, I know! Next shipment of DVDs that come into your ASDA, toss them all in the river, call it the London TUF Party and proudly declare "No MMA action with our satisfaction!" :punch:

Or something like that. :laugh:

Tyburn
09-20-2010, 12:33 AM
Kinda annoying to have a group give your region token leadership but then completely ignore them & not take your thoughts & wishes into account when it comes to decision making time. Especially when you've got one man unilaterally making the decisions and he refuses to care about you. Almost makes you wan start a revolution or something. :Whistle:

O, o, I know! Next shipment of DVDs that come into your ASDA, toss them all in the river, call it the London TUF Party and proudly declare "No MMA action with our satisfaction!" :punch:

Or something like that. :laugh:

:censored:

Dont worry...three or four weeks from now, I shall arrive in London...and if I see the man, I shall confront him in person

:biggrin-1:

:ninja: Oh I Dare :ninja:

:laugh:

"..Mr White, if I may, the briefest of words..."

VCURamFan
09-20-2010, 01:25 AM
:censored:

Dont worry...three or four weeks from now, I shall arrive in London...and if I see the man, I shall confront him in person

:biggrin-1:

:ninja: Oh I Dare :ninja:

"..Mr White, if I may, the briefest of words..."

Hahaha, sorry to be so calous to your wo, but the opportunity was too perfect. :laugh:

Tyburn
09-20-2010, 01:31 AM
Hahaha, sorry to be so calous to your wo, but the opportunity was too perfect. :laugh:

Its a real Nusence, coz I wanted to watch Kyle Watson :sad:

VCURamFan
09-20-2010, 02:57 AM
Its a real Nusence, coz I wanted to watch Kyle Watson :sad:

http://www.ultimatefighter.com/

Tyburn
09-20-2010, 03:06 AM
http://www.ultimatefighter.com/

the videos wont work....its says "videos not available in your country" I told you that in the video :angry:

Cheers for watching :mellow:

VCURamFan
09-20-2010, 03:17 AM
the videos wont work....its says "videos not available in your country" I told you that in the video :angry:

Cheers for watching :mellow:

Sorry, I did my best & got through about the first 45 min of you complaining about terrestrial vs. Sky sports vs. Cable & then fell asleep drooling on my keyboard. Do you know how hard it is to clean saliva off of an iPad???? :blink:

OK, so it's not that hard, you just need like some clorox wipes & you're good. :laugh:

Tyburn
09-20-2010, 03:26 AM
Sorry, I did my best & got through about the first 45 min of you complaining about terrestrial vs. Sky sports vs. Cable & then fell asleep drooling on my keyboard. Do you know how hard it is to clean saliva off of an iPad???? :blink:

OK, so it's not that hard, you just need like some clorox wipes & you're good. :laugh:

but it wasnt even ten mins long :mellow:

VCURamFan
09-20-2010, 03:41 AM
but it wasnt even ten mins long :mellow:

. . . are you sure? :unsure-1:

Tyburn
09-20-2010, 12:41 PM
. . . are you sure? :unsure-1:

Positive. I re-watched it, just to make sure :w00t: