PDA

View Full Version : Forum Member MIA

BamaGrits84
09-14-2010, 04:54 PM
Hum anyone seen Miss Foxy online lately? Just realized I haven't seen a post from her recently. Checked her stats and it's been over a week. Any of you that go on BJ's forum heard anything from her?
:ninja:

billwilliams70
09-14-2010, 05:05 PM
She posted on my profile that she'd see me around Penn's page, and there's no avatar for her anymore.

Was she banned temporarily?

Later.

Tyburn
09-14-2010, 05:17 PM
She isnt the only one. This place used to be buzzing with people...the majority of even the regulars are begining to only post twice a week rather then twice a day

Beej? Logrus?? Que??? Matthughesrocks???? psykojojo????? primadawn? Crisco?? Jeff Crow? Danelle? Chuck? VCURamFan? Preach?? Ricky? Bradwright? Buzzard?? Silverback!! Jacob Hey!!!!! John Wapshott I havent seen in litterally months...so long I cant remember what his user name on this forum was Atomdanger, oddtodd, TNK I havent seen since before ADT2...I know because I went to a place in Chicago especially as I promised her, and I got a video and sent it to her and have never had a reply...that was nearly a year ago...Max, Lizardking,

I know some of them still post a couple of times a week...but in the last three months its plummeted. In the five years nearly that I have been here, the only time we've ever gone quite is across the Christmas period...well...this is as bad as Christmas...its so quiet that I think my UFN predictions thread which has two responses is possibly THE ONLY thread about a UFN event happening tommorow....we used to be talking weeks in advance about something like that, and each time someone pulled out there would be at least two threads on the same issue

I know we never recovered the numbers prior to the Forum Jumps, and I know about three years history evaporated into the ether at that stage...but we've been slowing since about December 2009...and its only been getting worse.

Tyburn
09-14-2010, 05:21 PM
She posted on my profile that she'd see me around Penn's page, and there's no avatar for her anymore.

Later.

If so its news to me :blink:

mikthehick
09-14-2010, 05:29 PM
Ok u guys, stop havin kittens now!! LOL

yes, i AM alive...i'm doing really good--I still lurk on here from time to time. I actually lurk on here, my Mazda6 forums, and a couple music forums.

Truth be told, honestly, this forum helped me a lot at a time in my life where I was kinda feeling alone and not really sure what my next step was. I stepped forth into MMA in 2007 and did it for 2 years. It was awesome and got me on the right path to lose weight, plus it got me into running.

I've also completed 2 years of my masters in counseling degree and am currently looking for what my next step is. Yes I do read up on here--but my time for pursuing MMA as a hobby is done for now. It doesn't mean I'll never be back, but it's a chapter that has written it's course.

I think life is like that actually, just chapters and different seasons. That's all over the Bible. I also think that simplifying life and getting offline is also healthy--people keep forgetting about the importance of relationships in life.

I'm simplifying things, don't take it personally please, it's just what's on my heart. And that's definitely something I can live with :cool:

Tyburn
09-14-2010, 05:31 PM

yes, i AM alive...i'm doing really good--I still lurk on here from time to time. I actually lurk on here, my Mazda6 forums, and a couple music forums.

Truth be told, honestly, this forum helped me a lot at a time in my life where I was kinda feeling alone and not really sure what my next step was. I stepped forth into MMA in 2007 and did it for 2 years. It was awesome and got me on the right path to lose weight, plus it got me into running.

I've also completed 2 years of my masters in counseling degree and am currently looking for what my next step is. Yes I do read up on here--but my time for pursuing MMA as a hobby is done for now. It doesn't mean I'll never be back, but it's a chapter that has written it's course.

I think life is like that actually, just chapters and different seasons. That's all over the Bible. I also think that simplifying life and getting offline is also healthy--people keep forgetting about the importance of relationships in life.

I'm simplifying things, don't take it personally please, it's just what's on my heart. And that's definitely something I can live with :cool:

Friends for a Reason or a Season...did I bring you out of the depths with the message I left you on youtube today...or is this a shocking cooincodence :laugh:

mikthehick
09-14-2010, 05:33 PM
Friends for a Reason or a Season...did I bring you out of the depths with the message I left you on youtube today...or is this a shocking cooincodence :laugh:

yes, b/c u insinuate that I deserted everyone....

but that's further from the truth. i didn't desert anyone...and i know u stress if u can't answer questions....

Regardless, I'm just leaving well enough alone. I will avoid drama if need be. Having less drama all around in life has been AWESOME i recommend that everyone try it once in awhile.

Tyburn
09-14-2010, 05:35 PM
yes, b/c u insinuate that I deserted everyone....

but that's further from the truth. i didn't desert anyone...and i know u stress if u can't answer questions....

Regardless, I'm just leaving well enough alone. I will avoid drama if need be. Having less drama all around in life has been AWESOME i recommend that everyone try it once in awhile.

:laugh: Well I had to say something dramatic to get you back :ashamed:

Now...I just hope it works with all the rest :ninja::laugh:

mikthehick
09-14-2010, 05:37 PM
o Dave, seriously....geez....

Get out there, go visit a coffee shop, meet some people!!

Life shouldn't have to be spent online in front of a computer.

Tyburn
09-14-2010, 05:42 PM
o Dave, seriously....geez....

Get out there, go visit a coffee shop, meet some people!!

:ninja: dont tempt me...you have no idea how close I am too reaching that point here :ninja:

:laugh:

VCURamFan
09-14-2010, 08:07 PM
Hey, it's not my fault I finally grew up & got a life, Dave! :laugh:

I'm still pretty regular on here! Usually I'm forced to lurk just based on time commitments, but I read at least once a day & usually post a few times.

The times, they are a-changing. We used to obsess over UFNs weeks in advance because they were the only MMA events on the horizon for months at a time. Not there's an MMA event every other o'clock & we're too busy to quibble over an event that doesn't necessarily have immediate title implications.

logrus
09-14-2010, 08:16 PM

<3<3 Miss you!!!

Tyburn
09-14-2010, 08:18 PM
:happydancing: forum reunion :happydancing:

logrus
09-14-2010, 08:21 PM
She isnt the only one. This place used to be buzzing with people...the majority of even the regulars are begining to only post twice a week rather then twice a day

Beej? Logrus?? Que??? Matthughesrocks???? psykojojo????? primadawn? Crisco?? Jeff Crow? Danelle? Chuck? VCURamFan? Preach?? Ricky? Bradwright? Buzzard?? Silverback!! Jacob Hey!!!!! John Wapshott I havent seen in litterally months...so long I cant remember what his user name on this forum was Atomdanger, oddtodd, TNK I havent seen since before ADT2...I know because I went to a place in Chicago especially as I promised her, and I got a video and sent it to her and have never had a reply...that was nearly a year ago...Max, Lizardking,

I know some of them still post a couple of times a week...but in the last three months its plummeted. In the five years nearly that I have been here, the only time we've ever gone quite is across the Christmas period...well...this is as bad as Christmas...its so quiet that I think my UFN predictions thread which has two responses is possibly THE ONLY thread about a UFN event happening tommorow....we used to be talking weeks in advance about something like that, and each time someone pulled out there would be at least two threads on the same issue

I know we never recovered the numbers prior to the Forum Jumps, and I know about three years history evaporated into the ether at that stage...but we've been slowing since about December 2009...and its only been getting worse.

Actually I have been around just not posting as much lately. To be honest there really hasn't been much going on in the MMA world to get into deep convo about.

Tyburn
09-14-2010, 08:31 PM
Actually I have been around just not posting as much lately. To be honest there really hasn't been much going on in the MMA world to get into deep convo about.

thats good...we have other sections aswell you know :laugh:

BamaGrits84
09-14-2010, 08:50 PM
Maybe Foxy is on strike from MHF since the BJ Penn one is down. :huh:

Neezar
09-14-2010, 08:52 PM
It will liven up soon.

BamaGrits84
09-14-2010, 08:52 PM
We should start roasting memebers who go an hiatus for more than a week without telling us first.

atomdanger
09-16-2010, 02:14 AM
Even when I don't post I stll lurk
just been SUPER busy starting grad school Monday and started a new job this summer.

The arguements are too good on here,
couple cute girls, and I am a huge Hughes fan, can't get rid of me.

Oddtodd76
09-17-2010, 10:58 AM

I am usually at work glancing over the forum...which yes, i am logged on as a guest. I am still around.

Tyburn
09-17-2010, 11:30 AM
I am usually at work glancing over the forum...which yes, i am logged on as a guest. I am still around.

:w00t: this is Great! :happydancing:

VCURamFan
09-17-2010, 11:41 AM
See Dave? Just because we don't all have diarrhea of the keyboard doesn't mean we're not around!

Llamafighter
09-17-2010, 11:45 AM
See Dave? Just because we don't all have diarrhea of the keyboard doesn't mean we're not around!

:laugh::laugh:

I talk to Crisco often and he's doing good.
just busy.

Tyburn
09-17-2010, 11:54 AM

I talk to Crisco often and he's doing good.
just busy.

Perhaps its high time, I, Too became busy

Llamafighter
09-17-2010, 12:08 PM
Perhaps its high time, I, Too became busy

you'd miss us

County Mike
09-17-2010, 12:16 PM
I come on here mostly for the other members, the joke threads, etc. I don't even read all the MMA threads unless they have a lot of replies. Then I figure it must be off topic and on to something worth reading. :)

BamaGrits84
09-17-2010, 02:43 PM
I come on here mostly for the other members, the joke threads, etc. I don't even read all the MMA threads unless they have a lot of replies. Then I figure it must be off topic and on to something worth reading. :)

That's me too. I comment on topics under the general discussions more than anything else. This has become my facebook while I'm at work.

logrus
09-17-2010, 02:50 PM
I leave the post padding to VCU and Dave to be honest lol.

Llamafighter
09-17-2010, 02:51 PM

your schedule's full with shyte stirring and antics.

VCURamFan
09-17-2010, 03:58 PM
Haha, thanks, Yule Log. Someone's gotta keep Dave from feeling too lonely! :laugh:

Twinsmama
09-17-2010, 04:17 PM

Tyburn
09-17-2010, 05:41 PM
you'd miss us

:ashamed: Indeed I would :laugh:

flo
09-18-2010, 02:01 AM

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Llamafighter
09-18-2010, 02:37 AM
:ashamed: Indeed I would :laugh:

and we would miss you, my friend:)

bradwright
09-18-2010, 11:21 AM
Maybe Foxy is on strike from MHF since the BJ Penn one is down. :huh:

she hasn't been around much since BJ lost his last one.

internationalharvester
09-19-2010, 05:21 AM
I am on everyday(its my homepage) and I read the forums everyday but between what is now a double major, and work I don't post much at all anymore because I just don't have the time.

NateR
09-19-2010, 09:30 PM

Later.

She wasn't banned, there would have been no reason for it. In fact, it's been years since anyone was banned from this site.

atomdanger
09-19-2010, 09:48 PM
haha if I can't get banned its certainly almost impossible.

Neezar
09-20-2010, 01:07 AM
haha if I can't get banned its certainly almost impossible.

Tru dat. :laugh:

billwilliams70
09-20-2010, 06:57 PM
Hum anyone seen Miss Foxy online lately? Just realized I haven't seen a post from her recently. Checked her stats and it's been over a week. Any of you that go on BJ's forum heard anything from her?
:ninja:
I remember reading that she didn't have a FB page......but is anyone Myspace friends with her?

Later.

BamaGrits84
09-20-2010, 07:07 PM
I remember reading that she didn't have a FB page......but is anyone Myspace friends with her?

Later.

I checked BJpenn.com to see if she used the same name and I couldn't find her. I don't know about Facebook or Myspace.

It's odd that her picture is gone.

Jonlion
09-21-2010, 08:53 PM
Need another big Matt Hughes win to get another shed load of fans to talk drivel on the site!!!!! :wink:

CAVEMAN
09-21-2010, 10:05 PM
I still lurk and post from time to time.:)

Miss Foxy
11-22-2010, 05:21 PM
So sweet of you Bama to wonder where I was.. Your a doll!! I took some time off here to dedicate some time to other sites. Yes, we all know I love PENN and Hughes.. I also fell in love with Sonnen as much as I talked about him he's a nice guy. Can't wait for him to come back...

Miss Foxy
11-22-2010, 05:22 PM
I checked BJpenn.com to see if she used the same name and I couldn't find her. I don't know about Facebook or Myspace.

It's odd that her picture is gone.

I'm under Bj Penns site as MISS FOXY...

Tyburn
11-22-2010, 10:34 PM
this is an epic thread!:laugh:

Miss Foxy
11-22-2010, 10:36 PM
this is an epic thread!:laugh:

I came back resurrected to give you a hard time Dave!! Lord knows reading the threads around here someone has to shake it up..:w00t:

Tyburn
11-22-2010, 10:49 PM
I came back resurrected to give you a hard time Dave!! Lord knows reading the threads around here someone has to shake it up..:w00t:

"Theres life in the old girl yet" :laugh:

Cool points if you can name the film that quote comes from

BJs PJs
11-22-2010, 10:54 PM
"Theres life in the old girl yet" :laugh:

Cool points if you can name the film that quote comes fromBack door sluts 9?

Tyburn
11-22-2010, 10:55 PM
Back door sluts 9?

:scared0015: you shouldnt be watching films like that at your age :laugh:

No...its from Interview with a Vampire actually...I'll look and see if I can find the scene online in a moment.

Oh...and whats with the dead bird in your avatar...you do know I breed birds :huh:

BJs PJs
11-22-2010, 10:58 PM

No...its from Interview with a Vampire actually...I'll look and see if I can find the scene online in a moment.

Oh...and whats with the dead bird in your avatar...you do know I breed birds :huh:I hunt them for a laugh out in the garden before Jeremy Kyle starts on +1.

Tyburn
11-22-2010, 11:18 PM
I hunt them for a laugh out in the garden before Jeremy Kyle starts on +1.

careful what you hit...if you touch a protective speicies you can end up behind bars...wouldnt that be a damn shame :ninja:

J.B.
11-22-2010, 11:31 PM

What?

I don't shake it good enough for ya? :ninja:

Good to see you back Foxy!

Miss Foxy
11-22-2010, 11:32 PM
What?

I don't shake it good enough for ya? :ninja:

Good to see you back Foxy!

Yes, JB you shake it alright!! :happydancing: I mean every story needs a villain so IM BACK!!

J.B.
11-22-2010, 11:35 PM
Yes, JB you shake it alright!! :happydancing: I mean every story needs a villain so IM BACK!!

This is true, every Manny Pacquiao needs a Floyd Mayweather...:laugh:

Tyburn
11-23-2010, 12:03 AM

Oh...and whats with the dead bird in your avatar...you do know I breed birds :huh:

Cant find the scene on youtube...but if you know the story, its at the part where Louis goes wandering into the plagued part of town, where he finds a little girl called Claudia, whose Mother has already died of the disease, figuring that she has the disease and will die to, he performs a mercy killing (because up to this point, disgusted at what he is, he refuses to hunt and kill humans only animals)

as soon as he has done that Lestat bursts in cheerfully, and dances around with the corpse of the girls mother, whilst mocking Louis for having taken so long to accept his place in the universe...during the dance he terns to Loius and says "there is life in the old girl yet" later on...like A LOT later on, after Claudia (who was turned) kills Lestat almost, and he reapears after eons of having regenerated himself...he's playing the piano and he says "there is life in these old hands yet" which is supposed to be a throw back of course, claiming that just as Loius thought Claudia was dead, when she wasnt, so Claudia thought he was dead, and he wasnt.

If you dont know the story, educate yourself.

Begin with the fabulous section of a Requiem Mass known as the Libera Me which was written especially for the film adaptation of the Anne Rice Novel.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1q03OUMTZk

Libera me Domine de morte aeterna in dies illa Tremende, Requiem Aeterna Dona Eis Domine et Lux Pepetua Luceit Eis (in short : Liberate me Lord from Death Eternal in the day of tremendous wrath, rest eternal grant unto them O Lord, and let constistant light shine upon them)

hahaha....just found the music that he dances to LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4VAs9RZXPc

surveyorshawn
11-23-2010, 01:07 AM
Welcome back, Melissa!

J.B.
11-23-2010, 03:00 AM
Back door sluts 9?

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:7YfWxk3lRQoyrM:http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm86/eclaycamp/Graphic%20Designs/Humor/banhammer2.jpg&t=1

flo
11-23-2010, 03:06 AM
http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:7YfWxk3lRQoyrM:http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm86/eclaycamp/Graphic%20Designs/Humor/banhammer2.jpg&t=1

Seconded.

rockdawg21
11-23-2010, 01:23 PM
She's in mourning of the death of another Mexican boxer at the hands of Pacquiao. :laugh:

Miss Foxy
11-23-2010, 03:07 PM
She's in mourning of the death of another Mexican boxer at the hands of Pacquiao. :laugh:

Lmao!!! Seriously I am gonna get in the ring with "pacman" I am sick of these idiots getting scared. I can't believe how stupid Margarito was he wasnt protecting his face.. Pinche idiota!! Pendejo!

rockdawg21
11-23-2010, 05:03 PM
Lmao!!! Seriously I am gonna get in the ring with "pacman" I am sick of these idiots getting scared. I can't believe how stupid Margarito was he wasnt protecting his face.. Pinche idiota!! Pendejo!
LOL, that's why it was easy to call who was going to win that fight. He's like a statue that only moves forward.

Llamafighter
11-23-2010, 05:18 PM

my money is on Pac-man :laugh:
if you were fighting PBF I might bet on you:)

Miss Foxy
11-23-2010, 05:18 PM
LOL, that's why it was easy to call who was going to win that fight. He's like a statue that only moves forward.

Word!! He was leaning forward getting rocked. Grrr. He annoyed me when him and his friends were making fun of Roach. I HATE when people tease others regarding health issues/disabilities. Obviously he can now wear the shoe of "loser" cause he lost!! :laugh: He needs to get rid of that mini mullet too!!

Miss Foxy
11-23-2010, 05:19 PM
my money is on Pac-man :laugh:
if you were fighting PBF I might bet on you:)

Ouch!! Mayweather fan right here!! All day everyday money maker pretty boy Floyd!! lol.....:happydancing:

Llamafighter
11-23-2010, 05:31 PM
Ouch!! Mayweather fan right here!! All day everyday money maker pretty boy Floyd!! lol.....:happydancing:

:happydancing:

Eric4
11-24-2010, 05:38 PM
Where is Mac? I always like the old vehicle pics he posted.

Llamafighter
11-24-2010, 06:15 PM

Probably sitting in his deer stand.

County Mike
11-24-2010, 06:19 PM

Frying up a hot-sauce injected Turkey for Thanksgiving. Yum yum.

TENNESSEAN
11-24-2010, 07:25 PM
where's ben, he cant still be asleep he has a big boy job now:laugh:

Llamafighter
11-24-2010, 07:54 PM
where's ben, he cant still be asleep he has a big boy job now:laugh:

he's in NYC with the VCU band. he jsut texted me earlier today. going ot try and meet up with him at some point. proll Friday.

TENNESSEAN
11-24-2010, 08:07 PM
he's in NYC with the VCU band. he jsut texted me earlier today. going ot try and meet up with him at some point. proll Friday.

that's right i forgot he plays the flute

Chuck
11-24-2010, 09:47 PM
that's right i forgot he plays the flute

COUGH, COUGH ***skin*** COUGH, COUGH

:D :D

flo
11-24-2010, 10:58 PM
Tennessean - I LOVE your avatar. :laugh:

Rev
11-24-2010, 11:16 PM
Holy Crap!! Its great to see some old faces back from the dead.

We missed you FOXY!!!!!

Rev
11-24-2010, 11:17 PM
I was getting tired of JB being the only good looking person on here.

Just kidding to all of our other girls.

TENNESSEAN
11-25-2010, 03:11 AM

We missed you FOXY!!!!!

thanks flo
glad you missed me Rev:laugh:

Llamafighter
11-25-2010, 04:06 AM
thanks flo

Where do you live?

TENNESSEAN
11-25-2010, 04:11 AM
Where do you live?

West Virgina why do you ask

flo
11-25-2010, 05:05 AM

We missed you FOXY!!!!!

Where do you live?

West Virgina why do you ask

OMG, you guys are too much! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

VCURamFan
11-25-2010, 08:13 AM
Sorry guys, I'm around. This week has been crazy. We weren't sure until Yesterday (i.e. Tuesday) whether or not we were even coming up (Athletic Dept. wasn't sure they wanted to spend the $$$), and then once we got the green light, there were emergency rehearsals, myriad of e-mailed instruction. & the we had to be on the bus at 5:30am today. Once we got to NYC, we had 2hrs for sight seeing, went back to Madison Square Gardens for the game (we lost to the Tennessee Volunteers by 6), and were then shuffled right back onto the bus for the long ride home. Then we get to repeat the whole process Friday morning for the consolation game against the loser of the late game (UCLA/Villanova).

The one cool thing is that this bus has satellite TV & WiFi. We're still on the road right now, but as long as we don't end up inside a tunnel, I'm good to go!

Crisco
11-25-2010, 04:14 PM
Sup =)

County Mike
11-26-2010, 02:48 AM
Sup =)

Yo Chris! How's it going?

Tyburn
11-26-2010, 09:30 AM
Sup =)

:w00t: Hi Crisco :w00t:

rearnakedchoke
11-29-2010, 03:42 PM
Where's Mac???

We usually get his huntin stories and Coyote killin pics this time of the year ... haven't seen him since the Matt - Shed erecting thread ...

Miss Foxy
11-29-2010, 04:59 PM
Sup =)

Hi Cris!! :)

Tyburn
11-29-2010, 04:59 PM
:huh: technical difficulties :huh:

:unsure-1:

Mac
12-04-2010, 04:09 AM
Where's Mac???

We usually get his huntin stories and Coyote killin pics this time of the year ... haven't seen him since the Matt - Shed erecting thread ...

Hate to leave a fan hanging lol.

I knocked down a nice buck with my bow a few weeks ago . He came into my rattle and i drilled him at a trot at 35 yards . He ran 40 yards and piled up .

As for coyotes, im just getting ready to start hitting it hard after this weekend and these hack gun hunters get out of the timber .

But a few weeks ago i sure got tuned up.

I was taking my Wife and sons out to eat one evening and had this one come wandering towards our truck giving an intimidation bark. looked really sick and wasnt acting right . 17hmr right behind the ear at 50-65 yards put a stop to him
http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f186/uhmname/Coyotehead17.jpg

Then , 2 days later i was taking my oldest son to school and as we pulled out of the driveway i spotted a yote mousing around way out across the road in a neighboring field . SO i went back to the house and grabbed my savage .243 Same shot i put on the first one . 243 right behind the ear headshot , only this one was at 350 yards.
http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f186/uhmname/coyotehead243.jpg

Chuck
12-04-2010, 04:25 AM

Welcome back. :)

County Mike
12-04-2010, 01:32 PM
That's some mighty fine shooting Mac.

Bonnie
12-06-2010, 05:58 AM
Mac! :)

Miss Foxy
12-06-2010, 04:27 PM

I knocked down a nice buck with my bow a few weeks ago . He came into my rattle and i drilled him at a trot at 35 yards . He ran 40 yards and piled up .

As for coyotes, im just getting ready to start hitting it hard after this weekend and these hack gun hunters get out of the timber .

I was taking my Wife and sons out to eat one evening and had this one come wandering towards our truck giving an intimidation bark. looked really sick and wasnt acting right . 17hmr right behind the ear at 50-65 yards put a stop to him

Then , 2 days later i was taking my oldest son to school and as we pulled out of the driveway i spotted a yote mousing around way out across the road in a neighboring field . SO i went back to the house and grabbed my savage .243 Same shot i put on the first one . 243 right behind the ear headshot , only this one was at 350 yards.

Eww!! However um glad to see those pics considering it wouldnt be right without your hunting posts...:)

Tyburn
12-06-2010, 04:29 PM
:frantics: Mac is Back :frantics:

:)

Neezar
12-06-2010, 08:36 PM
:huh: technical difficulties :huh:

:unsure-1:

Play The Man
12-07-2010, 07:07 AM

Oh yeah . . . Today I killed two large rats.:tongue0011: Next time I'll have to take pictures of my trophies.:laugh:

rearnakedchoke
12-08-2010, 02:05 PM

awesome .. that's what i am talking about .. and great shooting/pics as always ....

Llamafighter
12-08-2010, 02:44 PM
How can we be sure you didn't hit em with your truck and then shoot em? :Whistle:

Shoots like a girl
12-08-2010, 03:19 PM
35 yards! :w00t: Thats BOW RANGE!!!!

Mac
12-09-2010, 12:51 AM
35 yards! :w00t: Thats BOW RANGE!!!!

Yes Ma'am it was. My bowtech and a rage 2 blade made short work of him. Those rage two bladers have made a believer out of me .

And Llama , you know better than that :wink:

Tyburn
12-13-2010, 12:20 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjk1Na3_gpQ

Well...who knew Mikthehick could do that :scared0015: