PDA

View Full Version : British National Party

Vizion
09-13-2010, 05:06 AM
Having been born and raised in England (tho we moved to the States when I was 4) I have to say my heart goes out to my family there, and all the British there. I've been digging and I have discovered that the British National Party. There mission is implied racist by many Brits, but in fact they seek only to secure Britain's future for British people. I found this link on Youtube - watch and pay attention, it is inspiring. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eP-ux...watch_response

The rest is just a message on their website from BNP leader Nick Griffin. My prayers go out daily to my family there. I have been praying that GOD will OPEN the eyes of every man, woman and child there to see this creeping evil called Islam for what it is, and for what it intends to do there which in short is Shari'a law and total domination.

Only God can save them now. Pray for Britain!!!!!!!!

Fellow British Patriot,

Welcome to the website of the British National Party. The BNP is a patriotic, democratic alternative to the old parties that have wrecked our great country.

Native British are now treated like second-class citizens in our own country, whilst asylum-seekers and immigrants are pushed to the front of the queue for housing, jobs and benefits.

Millions of our people are unemployed yet the politicians continue to allow foreign workers to flood into Britain, taking our jobs or claiming benefits, costing us billions of pounds.

While we struggle to pay the bills and live in fear of losing our jobs, the crooked politicians are fiddling their expenses and stealing taxpayers' money.

Whilst the politicians lavish billions on undeserving foreigners and mega-rich bankers, thousands of our pensioners freeze to death every winter, or are forced to eke out a miserable existence on tiny pensions.

Despite the huge sacrifice of millions of our war heroes to keep our country free and independent, the politicians have sold us out to the European Union, taking away our right to rule ourselves and decide our own laws.

Towns and cities all over our beautiful country now resemble parts of Africa or Asia. British people have become a minority in many areas already, and within a few decades, we will become a minority across the country as a whole.

Almost every day now, a brave British soldier is brought back from Afghanistan in a coffin. Our boys and girls are sent to fight a war that has nothing to do with Britain or British interests. Despite the illegal war in Afghanistan, Muslim extremism is flourishing on the streets of Britain.

What would our War Heroes think if they could see Britain today? They fought to keep this country British. They fought to keep our nation free, sovereign and independent. They did not fight for multiculturalism, political correctness, or to see our country flooded with foreigners and our own people made into second-class citizens.

Finally, there is an alternative! The British National Party is Britain's fastest growing political party, with over 100 parish, district, borough and county councillors, a seat on the Greater London Assembly and two seats in the European Parliament.

Where we stand:

- We will put British people first in their own country,

- We demand British jobs go to British workers,

- We say NO to an EU superstate, and YES to keeping Britain free,

- We will stop paying foreign aid and give that money to pensioners,

- and we will bring British troops home from Afghanistan.

Tyburn
09-14-2010, 12:38 AM
The British Nationalist Party are considered Fascists in England....They are what was known as The National Front.

These people are part of the Far Right...and not in the Christian Sense...They are inleague...and work along side Neo-Nazi organisations...and worse, they themselves insight violence, they do it deliberately to stir up trouble in Bradford, to create division, in order to get support when there is retaliation for their stiring. See what they are doing is playing on little things to gain support...lots of people out of work, lots of angry people, who do feel marginalized...and what is the BNP doing?? Giving them hope.

Those islamic people they are talking about, are born, and bread in England. they ARE natives, they have been now for FOUR Generations. These arent outsiders who are lurking like assylum seekers. These people have lived in places like Bradford, eversince WE took them from their homelands to work the industrial era...they havent needed to creep into England...we encouraged it during Imperialism. You might have a problem with Islam...but you cant deny the fact these people are British, and have been for decades! Yes BRITISH MUSLIMS :scared0015:

They are now using the financial depression in order to gain votes.

You dont want the British Nationalists in Charge...what exactly do you think they had to say during Blairs term, when it was more important for him to appease the Americans then it was his own people??

Noone other then them pretends Afghanistan is an illegal war. Are you kidding! Afghanistan was DIRECTLY from 9/11.

There is nothing worse in this world, then a European Fascist...and nothing more deadly to international peace.

this is what the BNP bring http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mstvkimMbOk That happened during my time at University in that city.

Vizion
09-15-2010, 02:53 AM
Those islamic people they are talking about, are born, and bread in England. they ARE natives, they have been now for FOUR Generations. These arent outsiders who are lurking like assylum seekers. These people have lived in places like Bradford, eversince WE took them from their homelands to work the industrial era...they havent needed to creep into England...we encouraged it during Imperialism. You might have a problem with Islam...but you cant deny the fact these people are British, and have been for decades! Yes BRITISH MUSLIMS The BNP strongly opposes immigration. What is reality however is, like it or not the Muslims will overrun Britain in time. Britain has a very low replacement fertility rate among its "European" population. British muslims are not real British people. They are Muslim first. And that is dangerous for Britain and things need to change. And don't forget the illegals "creeping" in as well. They will have an impact on that population.

Oh, and did I mention they were Muslim? Islam poses a threat to the entire world, what is one small island to them?

Tyburn
09-15-2010, 12:33 PM
The BNP strongly opposes immigration. What is reality however is, like it or not the Muslims will overrun Britain in time. Britain has a very low replacement fertility rate among its "European" population. British muslims are not real British people. They are Muslim first. And that is dangerous for Britain and things need to change. And don't forget the illegals "creeping" in as well. They will have an impact on that population.

Oh, and did I mention they were Muslim? Islam poses a threat to the entire world, what is one small island to them?

Sorry...they are born in Britain, equates to being British...this isnt Heratage, its origin of Birth. So they ARE REAL British People...and not only that, they are there because the British People deliberatley brought them to work the mills.

Now the immigration thing is entirely different...LONG before we become Islamic...we will become European...you cant walk down the highstreet of any town in England and not hear French, or German, Or Spanish, or Greek, or some such...that is because the European Union has declared that travel restrictions are lessened within its boarders...now the Government plans on putting a Cap on that which I fully aggree with...not because of the Ethnicity...but because we cant sustain many more people. We are an Island the size of California, with a Population going on the size of one third of America as a whole...could you cram the best part of 70 million people into California :huh:...and be expected to see a rise of 3million per year from...i dont know...mexico or something :laugh:

Blade
09-15-2010, 04:25 PM
There's no such thing as a British muslim and they aren't British, I don't care where they were born.

Vizion
09-15-2010, 05:10 PM
Sorry...they are born in Britain, equates to being British...this isnt Heratage, its origin of Birth. So they ARE REAL British People...and not only that, they are there because the British People deliberatley brought them to work the mills. WRONG. They are no more British than they are Chinese, Japanese, or Nigerian. European Brits are BRITISH, not them, and they are not Loyal to the Queen or country over Islam...which seeks to dominate them and everyone else.

What's scary Dave, is I have basically, my entire extended family living in England, Scotland and Wales, and I travel to see them at least once a year. They tell me that immigration is out of hand, and that's obvious, but at the same time only a handful of my female married cousins have any kids...and when they do, they only have 1 or 2. When Muslims have dug their space in British sands and the law of the Tarquiya (sp?) demands they deceive and lie to their enemies in order to eventually subdue them.

The French, German, Danish etc do NOT threaten England. Muslims DO.

Have you seen this research? What are your thoughts on it?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-3X5hIFXYU&feature=related

Vizion
09-15-2010, 05:12 PM
There's no such thing as a British muslim and they aren't British, I don't care where they were born.And the more British people I talk to, the more I hear this same sentiment :applause:

Tyburn
09-15-2010, 05:25 PM
There's no such thing as a British muslim and they aren't British, I don't care where they were born.

Thats precisely what makes them British. Where they were born. If they were born, they are a British National, with a British Passport, born and raised in a British land.

You dont get to change the rules...Faith and Heratage do no dictate what Country you were born into.

If you were born in England...you ARE English. Mixed Blood almost certainly...but nobody is arguing that they are Asian in Appearance, and therefore mixed blood ethnically speaking.

Tyburn
09-15-2010, 05:45 PM
1) WRONG. They are no more British than they are Chinese, Japanese, or Nigerian. European Brits are BRITISH, not them, and they are not Loyal to the Queen or country over Islam...which seeks to dominate them and everyone else.

2) What's scary Dave, is I have basically, my entire extended family living in England, Scotland and Wales, and I travel to see them at least once a year. They tell me that immigration is out of hand, and that's obvious, but at the same time only a handful of my female married cousins have any kids...and when they do, they only have 1 or 2. When Muslims have dug their space in British sands and the law of the Tarquiya (sp?) demands they deceive and lie to their enemies in order to eventually subdue them.

3) The French, German, Danish etc do NOT threaten England. Muslims DO.

Have you seen this research? What are your thoughts on it?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-3X5hIFXYU&feature=related

1) Loyalty to the Crown isnt what makes one A National. They are British if they were born here, regardless of ethnicity, religion, or political views.

2) Immigration is different. Immigrants are not British because they were not born here, the danger is that if they settle even short term but reproduce, their Childrens are by default Nationals. THATS whats dangerous...and I've already told you there is a cap on that...Islam isnt tending to come through migration...Europeans are migrating...the Islam we have is centred on the Cities where its been growing for about four Generations...and with those people it is TO LATE to send them home. Yes they have huge families, and we dont...but you cant force English people to reproduce for the sake of catching up with the Islamists...this is NOT a breeding colloney of birds you know :laugh:

3) That very much depends on what you define as "Britain" The British have lost their national identity alot of them anyway.

Look at half of these Neo-Fascists...and ask yourself...if they have ANY Regard for HM The Queen?? People true to their own Heratage would value a Christian Monarchy...These people arent interested in restoring British Culture...they only want to eradicate bits from other cultures. They are angry at the way the politicians have let them down, they are angry at the way the former premier valued a different culture over his own, they are angry at foreign rule in some way from Europe, they are angry at a recession that wasnt their fault, two wars, which werent their fault, a broken education system, an inadequet health care system, a shockingly high cost of living which is getting cluttered with immigrants...and a wellfare state that benefits those out of work, better then those in work until recently....the BNP simply present some kind of unspecified utopia, without a few of the above points...and watch as people give up in sheer desperation at the current clime and turn to them.

They stir up trouble, deliberately to provoke responses, and then play the victim, and use that to garner a caverlier response. There are issues for England...there does need to be political reform...but Nationalism... We dont need it in the secular term, from angry athiests who just plain hate their circumstances

I WOULD like to see us move Right of centre...but in very specific ways according to our customs...not inventing a hate campaign and pretending its coz we love a country, most of those who support this view cant even accurately define!

Tyburn
09-15-2010, 05:57 PM
As for the link.

You know I clocked out when they said something stupid..29 years and France will be an Islamic Republic... half the Islamic world, is yet to become Islamic Republics...Egypt...thats not an Islamic Republic...Assyria...thats not an Islamic Republic...Turkey...I dont even think Saudi is an Islami Republic...although I could be wrong there

Average family size is a statistical probability...it doesnt lead to enevitabilities like that video makes out...also...the video pretended that these societies cultures cant tern things around....understand TWO things

Firstly, given time, they can. Secondly...what you have completely forgotten is that almost the Entire European Continent LOST TWO COMPLETE GENERATIONS OF MEN LAST CENTURY

Those Victorians...you know who used to have twelve Children each...they all perished amid two world wars and a depression...IF Europe is now open for a silent invasion, and you want to use fertility rates, I suggest you remember the higher cost of lives that was spent in Europe because of the Worlds Current Superpower...who didnt come close to losing a single generation across either conflict! Its hard to multiply with a generation of men full only of German lead isnt it :angry:

Blade
09-15-2010, 06:00 PM
Thats precisely what makes them British. Where they were born. If they were born, they are a British National, with a British Passport, born and raised in a British land.

You dont get to change the rules...Faith and Heratage do no dictate what Country you were born into.

If you were born in England...you ARE English. Mixed Blood almost certainly...but nobody is arguing that they are Asian in Appearance, and therefore mixed blood ethnically speaking.

http://i650.photobucket.com/albums/uu225/JarheadDD/muslim-british-demotivational-poste.jpg

County Mike
09-15-2010, 06:02 PM
I don't know much about it, but I think I'd support the BNP.

Right or wrong, I'm definitely anti-muslim right now.

Tyburn
09-15-2010, 06:05 PM

Right or wrong, I'm definitely anti-muslim right now.

You would support a white supremacist neo-nazi right wing fascist political party in your closest allied force :huh:

Vizion
09-15-2010, 06:05 PM
1) Loyalty to the Crown isnt what makes one A National. They are British if they were born here, regardless of ethnicity, religion, or political views. A law that should be overturned. In the US as well.

2) Immigration is different. Immigrants are not British because they were not born here, the danger is that if they settle even short term but reproduce, their Childrens are by default Nationals. THATS whats dangerous...and I've already told you there is a cap on that...Islam isnt tending to come through migration...Europeans are migrating...the Islam we have is centred on the Cities where its been growing for about four Generations...and with those people it is TO LATE to send them home. Yes they have huge families, and we dont...but you cant force English people to reproduce for the sake of catching up with the Islamists...this is NOT a breeding colloney of birds you know :laugh: I know all of this. But what Britain must address is what happens if we don't start hatching more eggs? If current demographic standards can be assessed correct, British Europeans will be the minority in Britain in 40 years...the "ho-hum" shrug one's shoulders act has gotten stale. You will be under the iron hand of Shari'a law sooner than you can think. Britain needs to wake up and enact measures to slow or cease the practise of Islam and/or the spread of Islamic culture...or it WILL be too late.

....the BNP simply present some kind of unspecified utopia, without a few of the above points...and watch as people give up in sheer desperation at the current clime and turn to them.

They stir up trouble, deliberately to provoke responses, and then play the victim, and use that to garner a caverlier response. There are issues for England...there does need to be political reform...but Nationalism... We dont need it in the secular term, from angry athiests who just plain hate their circumstances

I WOULD like to see us move Right of centre...but in very specific ways according to our customs...not inventing a hate campaign and pretending its coz we love a country, most of those who support this view cant even accurately define!Yea, my uncle is in the BNP and he is nothing like the thuggish behaviour you describe here. He, as well as the majority of the members only want to preserve British culture and keep jobs from going to non-British people.

Now, as to what you said about moving to the right of centre...according to British customs what do you mean?

Vizion
09-15-2010, 06:13 PM
As for the link.

You know I clocked out when they said something stupid..29 years and France will be an Islamic Republic... half the Islamic world, is yet to become Islamic Republics...Egypt...thats not an Islamic Republic...Assyria...thats not an Islamic Republic...Turkey...I dont even think Saudi is an Islami Republic...although I could be wrong there So what? It doesn't take a republic label to be a theocratic nation. In Saudi Arabia you get beheaded for converting to Christianity. That will be the pervasive culture throughout ALL Europe should Islam take over. Do not deny it.

Average family size is a statistical probability...it doesnt lead to enevitabilities like that video makes out...also...the video pretended that these societies cultures cant tern things around....understand TWO things

Firstly, given time, they can. Secondly...what you have completely forgotten is that almost the Entire European Continent LOST TWO COMPLETE GENERATIONS OF MEN LAST CENTURY So what? That was well before European women stopped having large families. They will not make up the population again if they don't get to work over there, and Islam will out-distance them in the very near future as is their agenda for world domination.

Those Victorians...you know who used to have twelve Children each...they all perished amid two world wars and a depression...IF Europe is now open for a silent invasion, and you want to use fertility rates, I suggest you remember the higher cost of lives that was spent in Europe because of the Worlds Current Superpower...who didnt come close to losing a single generation across either conflict! Its hard to multiply with a generation of men full only of German lead isnt it :angry:Let;s stay on point here, I don't have all day to just type a reply to every tangental item you have.

Blade
09-15-2010, 06:21 PM
Tyburn, two things...firstly, can you succinctly summarise what your point is please because I can't be bothered to read your ramblings. Secondly, your opinion about England is irrelevant because you have a Scottish surname, so please get off my land and get back in your cage on the other side of Hadrian's Wall where you belong, thank you.

County Mike
09-15-2010, 06:32 PM
You would support a white supremacist neo-nazi right wing fascist political party in your closest allied force :huh:

Not my first choice but if it's between them and muslims, You betcha!

Vizion
09-15-2010, 06:34 PM

Right or wrong, I'm definitely anti-muslim right now.You and everyone else it seems. But the Muslims have BEGGED to be critisized. There is no such thing as a "moderate" Muslim. The Koran is undebatable, unreformable, and unrefutable. The Koran teaches hate, murder, control and oppression, PERIOD.

Time to wake up, world. We are in perillous times. At least the BNP can see it. I only pray Britains leaders will take their heads out of the sands.

Tyburn
09-15-2010, 06:56 PM
1) A law that should be overturned. In the US as well.

2) I know all of this. But what Britain must address is what happens if we don't start hatching more eggs? If current demographic standards can be assessed correct, British Europeans will be the minority in Britain in 40 years...the "ho-hum" shrug one's shoulders act has gotten stale. You will be under the iron hand of Shari'a law sooner than you can think.

3) Britain needs to wake up and enact measures to slow or cease the practise of Islam and/or the spread of Islamic culture...or it WILL be too late.

4) Yea, my uncle is in the BNP and he is nothing like the thuggish behaviour you describe here. He, as well as the majority of the members only want to preserve British culture and keep jobs from going to non-British people.

5) Now, as to what you said about moving to the right of centre...according to British customs what do you mean?

1) its not a law...its common sense...if you dont define nationalism by birth...how do you define it exactly???

2) thats lovely Vizion...please ask Blade how many children he has (make sure its to another Brit obviously) if you truely think that will make a difference...as for me...I am probably never going to have any Children.

3) do tell us your ideals please

4) Vizion, I lived every day for three years in an Islamic Majority City, where the BNP were made of young men who would riot, cause trouble, break british law, and set fire to houses and workplaces. I am sure there are some well meaning BNP people...but the vast majority of its supporters...are so bad the Military and the Civil Service, will refuse to hire anyone with association.

5)
Stage One, Re-Establish a True English Church

we start by replacing ABC. He needs to resign, on the grounds that he said that Church and State need not be joined, on disregarding the Queens importance, and on saying it was alright for the Judicial courts to use Sharia for their own. He is Welsh. The Church of England should view even the other countries in the Union as separate members of the Anglican Communion, therefore a Welsh Bishop should never be incharge of the English Church.

Sacrements to be taken seriously...this means **** You, and your heathen or homosexual marriages...thats right if you are not on the electoral role of a church...then you cant get married....

Stage Two, Re-Establish Soverignty from Europe

I dont mean complete withdrawal from the European Union, I mean that in much the same way as the United Nations, there needs to be a council of more important states, and we need to be one of them. Best possible scenario would be to move the European Parliament away from Brussels, and Relocate it to Central London. We need Margaret Thatchers Full Rebate back, or else we only give as much as the base rate, and we watch as they cant fulfil their fianancial commitments, like bailing out whole bloody countries, Greece for example.

We need to set our own Trade laws, We need to set our own Immigration control...and if none of that is satisfactory...then I would threaten to walk out of Europe..and do a deal with the Orient or Russia. Watch Europe Tremble then :laugh:

Stage Three - Re-Establish a True Christian Democrasy.

Immediate dispansion of both houses of Government, A completely new set of boundaries, and implementation of the Alternative Voting System, ready for a new Commons. Keeping with the two Chambres, The House of Lords needs to be cleared of stupid titles for former commons flops, it needs to be filled with mayors, bishops, and people picked by the soverign. Appointment. Only Historic Titles of sincere and ancient orders to persist.

Stage Four - Dispansion of British Supreme Court.

No Court in the Country should EVER be above the Monarchy. Not EVER. Its a new thing that was started a year or so ago...and its THIS court which is responsible for things like Sharia. It goes. Period.

Stage Five - New Oaths

This was a Christian Country, and therefore a Christian Oath is a must. If politicians dont like it, they can lump it. We dont cater for political correctness, we dont cater for Atheiests, and we dont cater for other faiths. They are welcome in our lands, but not in the Governance of it...not unless they take the Oaths....the same to be true for all judicial Courts of law.

Stage Six - Executive Powers of Monarchy

Its high time Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth was free to actually use her powers, that she has, but are never used and not omitted to theory. The State opening of Parliament, and the Queens Speech will be HER formal imput into Government...not a pre-prepared speech by idiot Politicians. She actually should use her authority, and have people forced to acknowledge her. She should be allowed to call for a Referedum of subjects, She should be the person who signs off on Wars...she should be more integral, rather then removed.

Stage Seven - Implimentation of Death Sentance

Cut the red tape. Noone should ever be held without Charge, and once formally charged it should take no longer then a month for Trial. Trials should be public, and broadcast on a special TV Channel to the public. As should Governmental Inquest, who should have full civil rights, and the ability to push for criminal prosecution. When a Trial comes to an end, the person should have rights to an appeal. Not twenty appeals...ONE Appeal, before a different court...without a Jury...where the Judge decides.. Then Execution should take place within a month after the appeal is lost.

Executions should be by Hanging, and every major town should have its own Gallows, constructed, not within the prison, but in a large public space, like a Castle, or, in London, the reconstruction of Tyburn itself. Hanging days are public holidays within the town they are held. Processions to take place from incarceration to Gallows in full view of the public

Stage Eight - Immigration Control

Frankly, until re-evaluated, England needs to close her boarders to new Citizens.

Naturalized Citizens need training in English Customs, and there should be laws, specifically regarding the bloody babble of foreign tongues on British High Streets. BY ALL MEANS teach your children your own native tongue...but its to be uttered in private...NOT in public...in Public you speak English because you live in England...Do not be seen muttering in any other language...or I suggest the implimentation of fines. I just simply dont want to hear it.

Stage Nine - Probation Reform.

The Royal Navy will de commision one of its war-ships, and old oil rigs in the north sea will likewise be decomissioned and remade into Prisons. Such ships and off shore penatentiaries are for life imprisonment. Anchor said ship in the North sea, and decongest the prisons. Life, means Life...Sentances mean FULL SENTANCES...you dont get out early for good behaviour, and you dont get your mod cons, Bread and water in summer, Milk and porridge in winter, a cooked meal on Sunday. That is it. Prisons are not social clubs, so if you arent doing a function, or you arent exercising, or learning...you are confined in your cell, and you are kept in irons.

Mild Torture will be permitted for use on Terrorists, When I mean Mild, I mean the use of Sensory deprivation, and other types of interogation techniques that avoid permanent damage. (I do NOT mean spanish inqusition :laugh: )

Stage Ten - National Service

Heads of the Armed Forces must take up seats in Government, and EVERY Citizen between the age of 18 and 21 WILL be in the Armed Forces.

Stage Eleven - Priority Spending

Green Resources of Energy, particularly Bio-Mass fuels
Defence. England to maintain its Nuclear capability
Education. Undo everything in the last ten years :laugh:

:laugh::laugh::laugh: Health, dont get sick...or die quickly :laugh::laugh::laugh: (I dont know what I'd do about Health...probably turn all the dis-used prisons, into extra hospitals :ninja:

Wealfare State to be reformed completely

Stage Twelve - Redressing the Ballence

We can start with the United States Extradition Treaty :laugh:

We will not be subject to Washington anymore then you will be subject to the Crown

County Mike
09-15-2010, 07:04 PM
1) its not a law...its common sense...if you dont define nationalism by birth...how do you define it exactly???

How about by the citizenship of the child's parents? That seems like a better idea to me. If the parents aren't citizens of the same place and they're married, use the father's. If not married, use the mothers. Pretty simple really.

Then, all the Mexicans crossing the border just to have an American baby will lose that incentive.

Tyburn
09-15-2010, 07:05 PM
Not my first choice but if it's between them and muslims, You betcha!

:unsure-1: oh :blink:

Be careful what you wish for...European Fascism has killed more in a century, then Islam since its inception :laugh:

I tell you what...Vote for me :mischievous:

County Mike
09-15-2010, 07:05 PM
:unsure-1: oh :blink:

Be careful what you wish for...European Fascism has killed more in a century, then Islam since its inception :laugh:

I tell you what...Vote for me :mischievous:

I doubt it and FAT CHANCE. You're too soft for my vote.

Tyburn
09-15-2010, 07:08 PM
How about by the citizenship of the child's parents? That seems like a better idea to me. If the parents aren't citizens of the same place and they're married, use the father's. If not married, use the mothers. Pretty simple really.

That would make you...probably English or European then :laugh:

I presume if you trace your Patriarchal line back...you will find Europe :huh:

See you will then always be the same national as your parents, who were the same as theres, and so forth...You cant define it like that...America wouldnt exist...There is no such thing as an American National...because they are ALL imports from the other side of the Atlantic...unless you are a Native American of course :laugh:

Tyburn
09-15-2010, 07:11 PM
I doubt it and FAT CHANCE. You're too soft for my vote.

You havent had chance to read my manifesto...its on the previous page :ninja:

that Twelve Stage Plan...is only the begining...that just about gets us back to England.

Its a long way from Rule Britannia :ninja: that would follow...of course.

You understand that I will require my Thirteen States back...dont you :huh:

You may keep the rest...of course...but the Eastern Seaboard belongs to Me :happydancing:

Still too soft for you...Your a New Yorker no :huh: Welcome to England :laugh:

Tyburn
09-15-2010, 07:32 PM
1) So what? It doesn't take a republic label to be a theocratic nation. In Saudi Arabia you get beheaded for converting to Christianity. That will be the pervasive culture throughout ALL Europe should Islam take over. Do not deny it.

So what? That was well before European women stopped having large families. They will not make up the population again if they don't get to work over there, and Islam will out-distance them in the very near future as is their agenda for world domination.

Let;s stay on point here, I don't have all day to just type a reply to every tangental item you have.

1) In Theory England is a Theocratic Nation. Church and State. What your forgetting is...most of Islam is like most of Christianity...Redundant...and not fit for purpose... Half the people who call themselves Christians, are not...well the same is true for Islam...plus...the women are oppressed. That makes them available to appeal to.

As for chopping of peoples heads...what did Roman Catholics do to Protestants during the Reformation? they burned them at the stake!

Are you really that much against killing homosexuals? arent they sodomites??

If you have GOD on your side, why are you afriad of Islam?? "thousands will fall at your side, tens of thousand at your right side, but it shall not approach you"

You cant just suddenly change the direction of a country, even with a large scale process...even if we all started breeding today. So as I cant effect it much, I will not worry..."for today has enough worries of its own"

I dont see the sparrow worrying...do you :huh:

2) No it wasnt.

By the time of my Parents Generation (just after the second world war) family sizes were down to one-three

Before the Second World War, in my Grandparents day they were usually between five and ten....Prior to that you are late 1800s and there were about 12 per family.

3) We never recovered from the loss of two generations...and before you talk to me about tangents...your the one who wanted to bring some statistics on birth rates into this argument...you specifically asked me for my views on the links...I've sat here talking to you...when I had originally planned on going swimming tonight...so dont you berate me like that :angry: Noone makes you respond.

County Mike
09-15-2010, 08:05 PM
That would make you...probably English or European then :laugh:

I presume if you trace your Patriarchal line back...you will find Europe :huh:

See you will then always be the same national as your parents, who were the same as theres, and so forth...You cant define it like that...America wouldnt exist...There is no such thing as an American National...because they are ALL imports from the other side of the Atlantic...unless you are a Native American of course :laugh:

No, because my ancestors came to America and earned their citizenship legally. You always have the option to immigrate legally to another nation. Simply crossing the border and having a baby should NOT qualify.

Tyburn
09-15-2010, 08:25 PM
No, because my ancestors came to America and earned their citizenship legally. You always have the option to immigrate legally to another nation. Simply crossing the border and having a baby should NOT qualify.

So you mean Illeagle Immigrants who breed, their children should be denied citizenship. :huh: But if they are illegally born...then how do they gain citizenship anyway? presumably the State doesnt know they are there or recognise them, because it doesnt know the parents exist or recongise them either...???

TexasRN
09-15-2010, 08:42 PM
So you mean Illeagle Immigrants who breed, their children should be denied citizenship. :huh: But if they are illegally born...then how do they gain citizenship anyway? presumably the State doesnt know they are there or recognise them, because it doesnt know the parents exist or recongise them either...???

The govt knows they are there because the illegals make sure the govt knows so the baby will get benefits. Like free medical care. And free lunch at the school when they attend. The babies are born in hospitals and the hospital registers EVERY birth. They are issued a birth certificate and a social security number.

~Amy

Vizion
09-15-2010, 08:45 PM
1) In Theory England is a Theocratic Nation. Church and State. What your forgetting is...most of Islam is like most of Christianity...Redundant...and not fit for purpose... Half the people who call themselves Christians, are not...well the same is true for Islam...plus...the women are oppressed. That makes them available to appeal to. More than half...much more. And even IF England was a theocracy, it doesn't matter...what matters is who England is comprised of. I don't want to see London turn to Londonistan and start to look like Baghdad.

As for chopping of peoples heads...what did Roman Catholics do to Protestants during the Reformation? they burned them at the stake!

Are you really that much against killing homosexuals? arent they sodomites?? Don't dial this argument back 300 years :rolleyes: People did bad stuff, but even still this is not a present threat, yes? Islam, yes.

If you have GOD on your side, why are you afriad of Islam?? "thousands will fall at your side, tens of thousand at your right side, but it shall not approach you" I don't fear for me, I fear for you, and my family and the woman I love. If action isn't taken, God will allow you to suffer in order to wake you up...perhaps He already has.

You cant just suddenly change the direction of a country, even with a large scale process...even if we all started breeding today. So as I cant effect it much, I will not worry..."for today has enough worries of its own" Well, you said they are capping immigration yes? Some form of a response is underway...there needs to be more to quell the threat.

I dont see the sparrow worrying...do you :huh: You're nuts if you think people aren't worried. Of course they are. Islam is a very real danger and people are seeing it more and more every day. It is a creeping menace and it does seek to dominate you and the entire world. And it will, unless sharp measures are applied soon.

Blade
09-15-2010, 08:48 PM
Tyburn you've posted pages and pages of drivel and not actually said anything yet. What's your opinion on muslims? Are you happy for them to be in England?

Tyburn
09-15-2010, 08:48 PM
The govt knows they are there because the illegals make sure the govt knows so the baby will get benefits. Like free medical care. And free lunch at the school when they attend. The babies are born in hospitals and the hospital registers EVERY birth. They are issued a birth certificate and a social security number.

~Amy

Dont they check to see who the parents are?? or perhaps thats what they should do. Help with the birth, but make a check on the parents before making anything legal in terms of Citizenship. They can always make the birth certificate and clearly state its non native surely :huh:

Tyburn
09-15-2010, 08:58 PM
More than half...much more. And even IF England was a theocracy, it doesn't matter...what matters is who England is comprised of. I don't want to see London turn to Londonistan and start to look like Baghdad. London doesnt...Bradford...well...:unsure-1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JY80P0yO5M its dying.

Don't dial this argument back 300 years :rolleyes: People did bad stuff, but even still this is not a present threat, yes? Islam, yes.

Why not?

I don't fear for me, I fear for you, and my family and the woman I love. If action isn't taken, God will allow you to suffer in order to wake you up...perhaps He already has.

Oh...of course, because Islam isnt in America...let me tell you, we have an excuse...we invited a load of them over to work for us in the mills, and never sent them home...as for America...well they arent original settlers...are they?? There are a lot of people on this forum WAY out of kilter with who GOD is and what he does. Next you will be telling me that we must stop the formation of a world Government...need I remind you...Scripture isnt changable...like it or not, there WILL be a one world government at some point, and its leadership will not be Christian. You cant stop that. Its ordained by GOD, its not only allowed by him, it was decided by him, so that when he comes in Glory...people will see him for who he is.

Well, you said they are capping immigration yes? Some form of a response is underway...there needs to be more to quell the threat.

Like what? like what else should we do? round them all up, stuff them on a ship, and send them to the middle east or something??? Come On...I gave you a whole manifesto of workable ideas...and you have just said something must be done...WHAT must be done??

You're nuts if you think people aren't worried. Of course they are. Islam is a very real danger and people are seeing it more and more every day. It is a creeping menace and it does seek to dominate you and the entire world. And it will, unless sharp measures are applied soon.

What Sharp Measures did you have in mind?

TexasRN
09-15-2010, 09:00 PM
Dont they check to see who the parents are?? or perhaps thats what they should do. Help with the birth, but make a check on the parents before making anything legal in terms of Citizenship. They can always make the birth certificate and clearly state its non native surely :huh:

They do not run any kind of check on the parents. A baby is born in a hospital in the US. It is logged by the hospital. The govt issues a birth certificate stating the child was born on US soil in a US hospital. That's how it works. Some of us would like to change that but as it stands now, any baby born on US soil is a US citizen. Period.

~Amy

Tyburn
09-15-2010, 09:06 PM
They do not run any kind of check on the parents. A baby is born in a hospital in the US. It is logged by the hospital. The govt issues a birth certificate stating the child was born on US soil in a US hospital. That's how it works. Some of us would like to change that but as it stands now, any baby born on US soil is a US citizen. Period.

~Amy

I suppose the same happens with us, Certainly I have always understood that no matter what, the country you are born in, you are a National of.

Vizion
09-15-2010, 09:17 PM
They do not run any kind of check on the parents. A baby is born in a hospital in the US. It is logged by the hospital. The govt issues a birth certificate stating the child was born on US soil in a US hospital. That's how it works. Some of us would like to change that but as it stands now, any baby born on US soil is a US citizen. Period.We have been rolling the dice with this law...very, very foolish. Now we have the trend of women having anchor babies.

Tyburn
09-15-2010, 09:26 PM
just for fun and to lighten the mood, here is my three videos touring the University of Bradford :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VasN2jskASo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OgVgw3mF_QY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zf_tOQkWbKE

TexasRN
09-15-2010, 09:29 PM
We have been rolling the dice with this law...very, very foolish. Now we have the trend of women having anchor babies.

Yep. We are going to have to have major immigration reform. Soon.

~Amy

Tyburn
09-15-2010, 10:01 PM
Tyburn you've posted pages and pages of drivel and not actually said anything yet. What's your opinion on muslims? Are you happy for them to be in England?

I've told you my feelings. If you'd stop posting stupid pictures and start reading my responses you wouldnt have to ask again.

Blade
09-15-2010, 11:18 PM
I've told you my feelings. If you'd stop posting stupid pictures and start reading my responses you wouldnt have to ask again.

Or alternatively you could take some Immodium and keep your posts to a reasonable length.

Vizion
09-15-2010, 11:21 PM
Oh...of course, because Islam isnt in America...let me tell you, we have an excuse...we invited a load of them over to work for us in the mills, and never sent them home...as for America...well they arent original settlers...are they?? There are a lot of people on this forum WAY out of kilter with who GOD is and what he does. Next you will be telling me that we must stop the formation of a world Government...need I remind you...Scripture isnt changable...like it or not, there WILL be a one world government at some point, and its leadership will not be Christian. You cant stop that. Its ordained by GOD, its not only allowed by him, it was decided by him, so that when he comes in Glory...people will see him for who he is. No it is Biblical...there will be a One world govt, one world religion, currency and a King and his Ten Kings. What does this have to do with Islamic immigration. Where in the Bible does God state that Islam will conquer Europe?

Like what? like what else should we do? round them all up, stuff them on a ship, and send them to the middle east or something??? Come On...I gave you a whole manifesto of workable ideas...and you have just said something must be done...WHAT must be done?? Cease ALL immigration. Deport all the illegals. Limit the number of children they can have (China calls it population control), tolerate ZERO radicalism ex: clerics rallying Muslims in the street calling for Shari'a law and publicly denouncing the British gov't AND talking about taking over the country to name a few. Rounding up all the undesirables and sending them to Iraq where the economy is flourishing thanks to President Bush (ex: criminals and the welfare check seekers). Think about how "tolerant" of Britons the Muslims nations would be on them were they to migrate there. There would be zero jobs, zero freedom and zero mercy.

I'm sure the BNP has a stance on this...I should look it up.

Jonlion
09-15-2010, 11:59 PM
Let me be clear BNP are mindless, ignorant fools who would not be welcome in government.

are you aware that Indians and many others fought and died for this country during the Great Wars. There are Asians who have lived here for generations and have as much right to this land as I do.

I walk into my Church and see black, Asian and white faces all united under one thing; a love of christ!

Who cares if London becomes like Bagdhad! Bagdhad was once the world centre of commerce and culture.

FATHER ABRAHAM is an IRAQI!

Love thy enemy.

It is easy for me to love people like me and those who like the same things as I do. It is harder for me to show love to people with different cultures etc etc but it is what marks us as different to the world.

It is why I sit and dialogue with Muslims and try to talk to them about Christ.

Hey I struggle with this as well, I love tradition, my culture and History and the changes scare me but i will not fall into a mindset of hate and protectionism. I and England am no better than any person in this world. And nor is America, America is no better than Ghana or anywhere else for example.

And again - never was the Bible or any Christians meant to be in power. The whole NT prepares us for suffering, persecution and calls us to be resolute, cling to Christ, enduring.

If Sharia Law comes through the world it is granted by God and it is our test. We will stand for our beliefs. That doesn't mean rising up and killing them, it means constantly preaching the Gosel of Jesus and clinging to him. If that is God's plan then so be it and I will not fear it. If we are then persecuted or killed for doing that then we become Martrys and I would rather that than lived puffed on pride (not saying anyone is here)

It is strange for me as when someone directly or violently attacks Jesus I respond and defend him, but when he is being nonchanlantly mocked and laughed at I cannot find words to speak up. Which is me being a coward. So perhaps this would be a blessing for me, a test to see if I would give it all up for Christ.

Blade
09-16-2010, 12:16 AM
Who cares if London becomes like Bagdhad! Bagdhad was once the world centre of commerce and culture.

Love thy enemy.

It is easy for me to love people like me and those who like the same things as I do. It is harder for me to show love to people with different cultures etc etc but it is what marks us as different to the world.

Jonlion you should be deported.

Vizion
09-16-2010, 12:23 AM
Let me be clear BNP are mindless, ignorant fools who would not be welcome in government. Well, not by you anyway.

are you aware that Indians and many others fought and died for this country during the Great Wars. There are Asians who have lived here for generations and have as much right to this land as I do. No one is saying everyone should be kicked out.

I walk into my Church and see black, Asian and white faces all united under one thing; a love of christ! Yes, they are not advocating for violence and taking over of England, are they?

Who cares if London becomes like Bagdhad! Bagdhad was once the world centre of commerce and culture. That's crazy :wacko: and you don't really mean that.

FATHER ABRAHAM is an IRAQI! No he wasn't.

Love thy enemy. Who said the BNP is ALL hate-mongers? The members I know are NOT.

Hey I struggle with this as well, I love tradition, my culture and History and the changes scare me but i will not fall into a mindset of hate and protectionism. I and England am no better than any person in this world. And nor is America, America is no better than Ghana or anywhere else for example. You're reaching now...assuming much...no one says England is better than anyone else. Don't make emotion-based assertions about a single group. What is their platform? They are not racist because a handful are...that is ridiculous.

And again - never was the Bible or any Christians meant to be in power. The whole NT prepares us for suffering, persecution and calls us to be resolute, cling to Christ, enduring. The Bible urges us to be WISE, not FOOLISH. It does not encourage us to take in our enemies so they can conquer us.

If Sharia Law comes through the world it is granted by God and it is our test. We will stand for our beliefs. That doesn't mean rising up and killing them, it means constantly preaching the Gosel of Jesus and clinging to him. If that is God's plan then so be it and I will not fear it. If we are then persecuted or killed for doing that then we become Martrys and I would rather that than lived puffed on pride (not saying anyone is here) God would rather you be WISE and stop this from happening, than be IDLE and allow it to conquer and rule you. It is why so many people are talking about this...What does Islam say?? Make peace with Christians? Tolerate those who are not of Islam? No, didn't think so.

It is strange for me as when someone directly or violently attacks Jesus I respond and defend him, but when he is being nonchanlantly mocked and laughed at I cannot find words to speak up. Which is me being a coward. So perhaps this would be a blessing for me, a test to see if I would give it all up for Christ. You would. You have a heart for Christ I can see it. But you also pick your battles too.

If the UK does have power to stop this threat...it would behoove them to do so. If you knew a hurricane was coming and you didn't prepare you would deserve the destruction wrought upon you. The wave of Islamic radicalism will follow in the footsteps of an Islamic culture.

Tyburn
09-16-2010, 12:34 AM
Let me be clear BNP are mindless, ignorant fools who would not be welcome in government.

are you aware that Indians and many others fought and died for this country during the Great Wars. There are Asians who have lived here for generations and have as much right to this land as I do.

I walk into my Church and see black, Asian and white faces all united under one thing; a love of christ!

Love thy enemy.

Hey I struggle with this as well, I love tradition, my culture and History and the changes scare me but i will not fall into a mindset of hate and protectionism. I and England am no better than any person in this world. And nor is America, America is no better than Ghana or anywhere else for example.

And again - never was the Bible or any Christians meant to be in power. The whole NT prepares us for suffering, persecution and calls us to be resolute, cling to Christ, enduring.

If Sharia Law comes through the world it is granted by God and it is our test. We will stand for our beliefs. That doesn't mean rising up and killing them, it means constantly preaching the Gosel of Jesus and clinging to him. If that is God's plan then so be it and I will not fear it. If we are then persecuted or killed for doing that then we become Martrys and I would rather that than lived puffed on pride (not saying anyone is here)

It is strange for me as when someone directly or violently attacks Jesus I respond and defend him, but when he is being nonchanlantly mocked and laughed at I cannot find words to speak up. Which is me being a coward. So perhaps this would be a blessing for me, a test to see if I would give it all up for Christ.

I concure with everything you have said, and I thank you for trying to reach out to the lost also :)

Tyburn
09-16-2010, 12:37 AM
No he wasn't.

Isnt Abraham connected to a place called Ur...a city state...:huh:

You do realize that Two out of Four of the Biblical Rivers out of Eden run through Iraq? The Tigris and Euphrates. Its the Cradle of Civilization...well, Post Flood obvious :laugh:

When you tell us what to do with these Muslims, I'll re-engage...so far you keep blahing on about danger...but ive asked you MANY TIMES to give suggestions...and you've stopped short.

Vizion
09-16-2010, 12:42 AM
Isnt Abraham connected to a place called Ur...a city state... I know that...but it wasn't called Iraq, then.

When you tell us what to do with these Muslims, I'll re-engage...so far you keep blahing on about danger...but ive asked you MANY TIMES to give suggestions...and you've stopped short. You need to go and re-read my posts then.

In short - being aware is the first step. And there are many already taking that step.

Tyburn
09-16-2010, 12:43 AM
Or alternatively you could take some Immodium and keep your posts to a reasonable length.

Point proven. You do nothing but stir up shyte here all the time. Its why people mainly just ignore you now. You have the right mind for the BNP, coz thats exactly what they are like...as an honnest question, get a foolish picture in return, answer an honnest question...get a smart arse response...all to raise a reaction. its childish and stupid.

Tyburn
09-16-2010, 12:45 AM
I know that...but it wasn't called Iraq, then.

You need to go and re-read my posts then.

In short - being aware is the first step. And there are many already taking that step.

Oh Great...so now I'm aware...what do I actually do?? Huh...what practical measures do you suggest...give me a bullet point list of ten things.

I'm serious.

It doesnt matter what it was called then, (Summaria, or Mesopotamia to be sure) its called Iraq now. :laugh::rolleyes:

Vizion
09-16-2010, 12:54 AM
Oh Great...so now I'm aware...what do I actually do?? Huh...what practical measures do you suggest...give me a bullet point list of ten things.

I'm serious.

It doesnt matter what it was called then, (Summaria, or Mesopotamia to be sure) its called Iraq now. :laugh::rolleyes:You can't be serious...I'm not going to waste my time typing about the identity of Abraham's original homeland :rolleyes: Let's not innsult each other with this useless prattle.

I already stated some of my plans I think have to happen a page or so ago...you must have missed it. Don't make me retype it, I have to work in the morning.

Do you actually believe Islam is a threat to the sovereignty of England, or not?

Tyburn
09-16-2010, 12:40 PM
You can't be serious...I'm not going to waste my time typing about the identity of Abraham's original homeland :rolleyes: Let's not innsult each other with this useless prattle.

I already stated some of my plans I think have to happen a page or so ago...you must have missed it. Don't make me retype it, I have to work in the morning.

Do you actually believe Islam is a threat to the sovereignty of England, or not?

No you didnt. You've spoken only about awareness, and the need for urgency.

Can you not even write a short list of pracitcal methods to deal with this?

Many things are a threat to English Soverignty...Islam is one...but not the largest.

Tyburn
09-16-2010, 05:32 PM
:laugh: thought of you this afternoon at work Vizion...because I found my very own Illegal Immigrant :ninja: He tried to hide from me, but I caught him, and he spent all afternoon incarcerated in the Security Office, whilst different people tried to suss from him exactly who he was, where he came from, and how he got into the country.

Dont panic though...one thing is for certain, He ISNT islamic :laugh:

Blade
09-16-2010, 05:53 PM
Point proven. You do nothing but stir up shyte here all the time. Its why people mainly just ignore you now. You have the right mind for the BNP, coz thats exactly what they are like...as an honnest question, get a foolish picture in return, answer an honnest question...get a smart arse response...all to raise a reaction. its childish and stupid.

Excuse me but in this thread you've done what you always do. You're a spammer. You write reams and reams of inane drivel, you consider yourself to be an authority on every subject under the sun, and you talk a lot but you never actually SAY anything. In this thread I asked you 2 sensible questions and asked you to summarise what your point of view was, and you declined to answer, so stfu.

Tyburn
09-16-2010, 06:25 PM
Excuse me but in this thread you've done what you always do. You're a spammer. You write reams and reams of inane drivel, you consider yourself to be an authority on every subject under the sun, and you talk a lot but you never actually SAY anything. In this thread I asked you 2 sensible questions and asked you to summarise what your point of view was, and you declined to answer, so stfu.

When I answered, quite consicely your questions, you post a retarded pictoral response.

I can show you if you would like, to drive the point home.

County Mike
09-16-2010, 06:33 PM
Skinheads vs Muslims

As long as the skinheads are patriotic to America, I'd have to choose them as the lesser of two evils.

Tyburn
09-16-2010, 06:51 PM
Skinheads vs Muslims

As long as the skinheads are patriotic to America, I'd have to choose them as the lesser of two evils.

BNP are NOT patriotic towards America...they are British Nationalist

Incase you are wondering where that places a BNP view of the Americas...they use the phrase "Spineless Subservience" to describe Englands current relationship with America Vs what it would be like under them.

:)

Now...please hand over the Eastern Seaboard :angry:

:laugh:

Tyburn
09-16-2010, 06:53 PM
Here you are:

British foreign policy must be driven by one guiding principle alone – to serve British interests above all else. This iron principle will be strictly enforced by a British National Party government. In reality, this means that Britain’s foreign relations should be determined by the protection of our own national interests — and not by our like or dislike of other nations’ internal politics. Britain has no right to dictate the internal politics or social configuration of any other nation. We would also expect all other nations to grant this same right to Britain. We would have no quarrel with any nation that does not threaten British interests. In this regard, a BNP government will: - Reach an accord with the Muslim world whereby they will agree to take back their excess population which is currently colonising this country, in exchange for an ironclad guarantee that Britain will never again interfere in the political affairs of the Middle East or try to dictate to any Arab or Muslim country as to what their internal government form should be; and - Maintain an independent foreign policy of our own, and not a spineless subservience to the USA, the ‘international community’, or any other country. With regard to Europe, a BNP government will: - Resolutely oppose the single European currency; - Support the overwhelming majority of the British people in their desire to keep the Pound and our traditional weights and measures. At the same time, a BNP government will strive for the best possible relationship with our European neighbours. The nations of Europe should be free to trade and cooperate whenever it is mutually beneficial without being forced into a straightjacket of political and economic unification — which is neither desirable, ultimately practically unfeasible and which is guaranteed to create conflict rather than avoid it. Accordingly, a BNP government will withdraw from the European Union. In place of the EU, a BNP government will aim towards greater national self-sufficiency, and work to restore Britain’s family and trading ties with Australia, Canada and New Zealand, and to trade with the rest of the world as it suits us. Following our withdrawal from the EU, the BNP government will use the £43 million per day net contribution Britain at present makes to the European Union to fund many far more useful projects at home. In addition, a BNP government will reject the idea that Britain must forever be obliged to subsidise the incompetence and corruption of Third World states by supplying them with financial aid. Only once poverty and deprivation amongst British people has been eliminated, can any thought be given to foreign aid — and even then, a BNP government will link foreign aid with our voluntary resettlement policy, in terms of which those nations taking significant numbers of people back to their homelands will need cash to help absorb those returning. The billions of pounds saved every year by this policy will also be reallocated to vital services in Britain. The time has come for change.

County Mike
09-16-2010, 06:56 PM
BNP are NOT patriotic towards America...they are British Nationalist

Oh yeah. Well, patriotic towards their own country then. After reading all the babble, I forgot what we were talking about.

Tyburn
09-16-2010, 06:58 PM
I aggree with them on crime and punishment though :laugh:

Tyburn
09-16-2010, 07:16 PM
Oh yeah. Well, patriotic towards their own country then. After reading all the babble, I forgot what we were talking about.

There is a fine line between Patriotism and Fascism.

Love of ones country is fine...but forsaking all others, is not. After all, if you love your country it stands to reason, you believe your country is best. That in an of itself is fine...unless you then want to do something about those who do not aggree.

America was built with Benign Patriotism, they are inspired by their country...but NOT to rule the world. Infact the majority of Americans really disslike being a super power in many ways, because they are NOT and never have been Imperial. They dont mind leading, believe they know best...but they dont have much ambition to impose that will on others...that might be because they are young...but also because their break from the Crown, really inspired a true dislike of Collonialism.

They would rather govern themselves, yes for themselves....but in a peaceful and private condition.

Europe isnt like that. In Europe Patriotism is considered Dangerous. The Countries are older, and land locked, with other nations, they are forced to get along with...or NOT get along with, because they cant retreat behind two large bodies of water. Tensions mount...and then people take action.

Hitler didnt start off a War Monger. He didnt even start off to create an Empire. He began with the assumed benign notion that he had to Unite All German People...including those Germans who lived in nearby countries. His Annexing of parts of Austria for example, were WELCOMED by the population, because they WANTED to be part of his State because...in a similar way to some in Ulster...they had always, at heart, considered themselves Germanic.

You have to understand...from His Point of View...he was doing these people a favour, liberating them from Old Europe, and placing them in a Germanic Utopia...who would wish NOT to be part of the Great Nazi State? People always think he deliberatly broke peace accords with Britain...but I think a good part of this was self delusion....infact even the Nazis who I believe were reaspnably Honourable Men...like Ludwig Beck, for example...Ultimately wanted to conqure the World, not so much for power, but because they truely believed in what they were doing. They really did think that the whole World would be better under Germany. Right up until Poland, the only concern of these other men, was that Adolf was moving too fast and jepodizing their chances...it wasnt dissagreement of the mission statement, just the practical aspects of realization.

Things changed of course when the war broke out...but not, I suspect for a lot of people living under the banner. Who were probably unaware of the atrocities, and simply loved and fought for their country.

In Europe, the distinction between the two, is so blurred, that we dont really fly flags even, outside of special occasions, like The Proms, or a Visit from Royalty.

Americans DO have cultural confidence...but there is no malace in it. There never has been, and I dont believe their ever will be. But if England showed HALF the level of Cultural Confidence, we would be off the coast of your Eastern Seaboard...AFTER attacking France :laugh: I laugh...but its not funny...These people are dangerous IMHO

They cant do what they say anyway...have you heard them!! Resettlement plans for the Asians?? What happens when the Asians say they dont want to leave?? An ironclad Deal with Islam?? Because Islam cares about British Interests enough to pull out...they are a rational and reasonable bunch...its just no kind BNP official has ever asked them, if they dont mind dissapearing from our midst in the nicest possible way :rolleyes:

Puh-lease :laugh:

Blade
09-16-2010, 08:30 PM
When I answered, quite consicely your questions, you post a retarded pictoral response.

I can show you if you would like, to drive the point home.

I'd like to hear your opinion, in a short paragraph, on muslims and whether you are happy at what is going on in this country. As for me posting 'retarded pictoral responses', I have no idea what you're talking about.

http://i456.photobucket.com/albums/qq286/09171992/Album001/bike_muslim-500x400.jpg

Tyburn
09-16-2010, 08:46 PM
I'd like to hear your opinion, in a short paragraph, on muslims and whether you are happy at what is going on in this country.

In terms of Immigrants, no, i'm not happy. I think there should be a reform, during which time the boarders are closed and all illegal immigrants expelled.

In terms of British Nationalists who are islamic, I am not to worried. Firstly, its our fault they are here, secondly they are contained in just a handful of cities (not withstanding the capital) thirdly, the vast majority are not even true muslims, let alone radicals.

I am outraged by the introduction of Sharia though, I propose the complete destruction of the Supreme Court and reversal of all its civil decisions.

ALL the above, is a repeat of what ive already put in the thread. :)

Jonlion
09-18-2010, 09:08 AM
Well, not by you anyway.

No one is saying everyone should be kicked out.

Yes, they are not advocating for violence and taking over of England, are they? They are like the Nazi party in being deceptive, quickly changing their policies if unpopular and they hide bad elements. However what they do show is that people are being marginalised and have fears about the issues they bring up. So I agree there is a worry and the BNP show that mainstream politics needs to listen to this concern. But still BNP I will never support and would not welcome them in England.

That's crazy :wacko: and you don't really mean that.

No he wasn't. He is as discussed! It just interesting for people to know that Abraham is a man of that area. Its something to think on.

Who said the BNP is ALL hate-mongers? The members I know are NOT.

You're reaching now...assuming much...no one says England is better than anyone else. Don't make emotion-based assertions about a single group. What is their platform? They are not racist because a handful are...that is ridiculous.
No, I rather mean on a general basis that we have to be careful about promoting our flags and countries as if it makes us better than others. Hey, Im proud to English and I know we are awesome but an English Christian is the same as a Indian Christian. In the end we are all untied under the banner of Christ. Cheesy as that sounds ha ha. We can be proud just need to be careful about it sometimes, Make sense?

The Bible urges us to be WISE, not FOOLISH. It does not encourage us to take in our enemies so they can conquer us.

God would rather you be WISE and stop this from happening, than be IDLE and allow it to conquer and rule you. It is why so many people are talking about this...What does Islam say?? Make peace with Christians? Tolerate those who are not of Islam? No, didn't think so. I enjoyed reading you wisdom on this and I get exactly what you are saying. I will not just stand and let it happen, I will debate, I will vote, I will preach, I want those righteous Muslim brothers to repent and become righteous Christian brothers. We know God wired us to worship him so I know people are doing it, they are just unaware of Jesus. I need to share that grace. But back to the point, I don't mean to roll-over that is dumb but I mean that I will not get anxious about it, I will be get scare mongered. So if it does happen I know its Gods plan, not Allah winning but the test. Because the NT prepares us all over to be persecuted, so Im saying I am ready for it if it happens and ready to die in the preaching/worhsip of my faith.

You would. You have a heart for Christ I can see it. But you also pick your battles too. Yeah, brother I appreciate your words and am aware I got work to do, I'm praying and getting more and more confident in interjecting at these times. Getting there, but i still find it curious that if someone attacks head on, I'll bat them back but clam up at mocking. I don't know why that happens to me. I guess I am fearing man and not god.

If the UK does have power to stop this threat...it would behoove them to do so. If you knew a hurricane was coming and you didn't prepare you would deserve the destruction wrought upon you. The wave of Islamic radicalism will follow in the footsteps of an Islamic culture.

I do hear you brother - but lets be prepared to endure and stand fast. If this challenges me and makes me cling to the Lord then it will be the greatest blessing I have than living in a secular, sovereign England that i am comfortable in. Even though that is evoking me to cling to the Lord as well so its all out there.

Hope that is clearer.

Jon

Buc Nasty
09-18-2010, 12:45 PM
Stage Seven - Implimentation of Death Sentance

Cut the red tape. Noone should ever be held without Charge, and once formally charged it should take no longer then a month for Trial. Trials should be public, and broadcast on a special TV Channel to the public. As should Governmental Inquest, who should have full civil rights, and the ability to push for criminal prosecution. When a Trial comes to an end, the person should have rights to an appeal. Not twenty appeals...ONE Appeal, before a different court...without a Jury...where the Judge decides.. Then Execution should take place within a month after the appeal is lost.

Executions should be by Hanging, and every major town should have its own Gallows, constructed, not within the prison, but in a large public space, like a Castle, or, in London, the reconstruction of Tyburn itself. Hanging days are public holidays within the town they are held. Processions to take place from incarceration to Gallows in full view of the public

What year do you think it is Dave? Its seriously worrying that someone still thinks like this (the bold part).

Buc Nasty
09-18-2010, 12:48 PM
http://i650.photobucket.com/albums/uu225/JarheadDD/muslim-british-demotivational-poste.jpg

As for me posting 'retarded pictoral responses', I have no idea what you're talking about.

http://i456.photobucket.com/albums/qq286/09171992/Album001/bike_muslim-500x400.jpg

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Tyburn
09-18-2010, 04:09 PM
What year do you think it is Dave? Its seriously worrying that someone still thinks like this (the bold part).

This Society has got progressively WORSE since the Enlightenment.

In terms of Justice and Punishment, I am all in favour for reversing this. I am sick of Criminals having rights. What thing gives them their rights? the SAME law they broke...sorry...but when my Sister who used to work in a prison, told me about the mod cons they had...I hardened a view I already had...one that caused a ruckus at University when I held the view...ten years ago...and they challenged me to write and befriend people on US death row, which I did...but it didnt change my mind

Some people in this country need a swift and painful kick up the arse. Its inexcusable to resign oneself to living off benefits, its inexcusable for criminals not to be incarcerated for their full sentance...and...I want to save money, and frankly, killing a few who deserve it, would help elivate everything from the desire to do it, to the overwhelmed system.

I am a Staunch Supporter of the death penalty...as it WAS in this country. Did you think I pulled my Screen name out of a hat :huh:

Play The Man
09-18-2010, 11:48 PM
This Society has got progressively WORSE since the Enlightenment.

In terms of Justice and Punishment, I am all in favour for reversing this. I am sick of Criminals having rights. What thing gives them their rights? the SAME law they broke...sorry...but when my Sister who used to work in a prison, told me about the mod cons they had...I hardened a view I already had...one that caused a ruckus at University when I held the view...ten years ago...and they challenged me to write and befriend people on US death row, which I did...but it didnt change my mind

Some people in this country need a swift and painful kick up the arse. Its inexcusable to resign oneself to living off benefits, its inexcusable for criminals not to be incarcerated for their full sentance...and...I want to save money, and frankly, killing a few who deserve it, would help elivate everything from the desire to do it, to the overwhelmed system.

I am a Staunch Supporter of the death penalty...as it WAS in this country. Did you think I pulled my Screen name out of a hat :huh:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1JOFhfoAD4

Tyburn, you would probably like this song - "Whiskey For My Men, Beer For My Horses":happydancing:

Well a man, come on
Six o'clock news
Says somebody been shot
Somebody's been abused
Somebody blew up a building
Somebody stole their car
Somebody got away
Somebody didn't get too far, yeah
They didn't get too far

Grandpappy told my pappy
Back in my day, son
A man had to answer
For the wicked thing he done
Take all the rope in Texas
Find a tall oak tree
Round up all of them bad boys
And hang 'em high in the street
For all the people to see

And justice is the one thing
You should always find
You gotta saddle up your boys
You gotta draw a hard line
When the gun smoke settles
We'll sing a victory tune
And we'll all meet back
At the local saloon

We'll raises up our glasses
Against evil forces
Singing, "Whiskey for my men, beer for my horses!"

We got too many gangsters
Doing dirty deeds
Too much corruption
And crime in the streets
It's time the long arm of the law
Put a few more in the ground
Send them all to their Maker
And he'll set them on down
You can bet, He'll set 'em down

Cause justice is the one thing
You should always find
When the gunsmoke settles
And we'll all meet back
At the local saloon

And we'll raise up our glasses
Against evil forces
Whiskey for my men, beer for my horses!

You know justice is the one thing
You should always find
When the gunsmoke settles
And we'll all met back
At the local saloon

We'll raise up our glasses
Against evil forces
Singing ,"Whiskey for my men, beer for my horses!

Tyburn
09-20-2010, 12:02 AM
:laugh::laugh:

Where do you think that attitude came from. Some bits of the US are beautiful snapshots of imortalized British History. I completely aggree with what are now considered archaic practises in terms of discipline and punishment. It served us well for hundreds of years.

BJs PJs
09-21-2010, 12:21 AM
The only way you can stop the increased rate of immagration in this country is to insure that the labour party and liberal democrats never gain power and not just simply vote BNP.

I'm right wing, always have been but BNP are just awful and not even because of their policies but because all of their parliamentary candidates are just plain dumb.

Tyburn
09-21-2010, 12:26 PM
The only way you can stop the increased rate of immagration in this country is to insure that the labour party and liberal democrats never gain power and not just simply vote BNP.

I'm right wing, always have been but BNP are just awful and not even because of their policies but because all of their parliamentary candidates are just plain dumb.

Oh Heavens, I think he's British :unsure-1: