PDA

View Full Version : Fidel commenting on Iran

Miss Foxy
09-08-2010, 12:11 AM
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100907/ap_on_re_la_am_ca/cb_cuba_fidel_castro

Miss Foxy
09-08-2010, 12:12 AM
I agree with his statement about Iran not backing down.. Uggg..

flo
09-08-2010, 02:14 AM
He's not dead yet?

Maybe it was a Disney Animatronic figure. Just saying...

Bonnie
09-08-2010, 02:59 AM
I agree with his statement about Iran not backing down.. Uggg..

I agree, I don't think Iran will back down. I think they are so arrogant they think they can nuke Israel and/or the U.S. off the face of the earth without destroying themselves.

flo
09-08-2010, 06:51 AM
Sorry for being flippant, Melissa, that was the first thing that came to mind.

That was a very interesting interview indeed! I can't believe it but I agree with Castro too. I have often wondered if he had a series of strokes (remember the televised fall?) and has spent the last 4 years recovering. Perhaps as he came so close to dying he has had new revelations about politics and life in general? I guess stranger things have happened but his statements are certainly a surprise. I can't think of any scenario that would benefit him by his criticism of Iran and support of the Jews so I will assume it's sincere.

Miss Foxy
09-08-2010, 03:45 PM
[COLOR="DarkRed"]I was just surprised at how sympathetic this monster is to jews and the nation of Israel..Sad that he has been so mean all his life and now in his dying days is seeing things differently...COLOR]

Tyburn
09-10-2010, 12:04 AM
Fascinating.

If he were younger and in politics I'd say he was up to something...but as an octogenarian no longer in charge...maybe he actually means what he says...immenance of death might be changing his paradigmn

DonnaMaria
09-11-2010, 03:58 AM
He's not dead yet?

Maybe it was a Disney Animatronic figure. Just saying...

:happy0198:ohmygosh Flo! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

hahahahahahahaha!