View Full Version : Sons of Anarchy

J.B.
09-07-2010, 11:57 PM
Season 3 starts tonight, any fans?

Chuck
09-08-2010, 02:15 AM
Season 3 starts tonight, any fans?

HUGE fan!!!

It's just been so long that I think I've forgotten what the heck is going on with the show!!

J.B.
09-08-2010, 02:28 AM
HUGE fan!!!

It's just been so long that I think I've forgotten what the heck is going on with the show!!

It's gonna get crazy this season. Jax's baby got kidnapped by the Irish gun smuggler.

Season 3 starts in 30 minutes on FX. :)

Llamafighter
09-08-2010, 03:23 AM
YES!! I had to rewatch the finale last night to get ready! Woohoo SAMCRO!

Chuck
09-08-2010, 04:22 AM
OMG this episode was awesome!

The ending was INTENSE..

Just when you think things can't get more crazy.... you see scenes from upcoming episodes! Wow.

Play The Man
09-08-2010, 08:41 AM
Never heard of it. What is it about?:unsure-1:

J.B.
09-08-2010, 08:47 AM
Never heard of it. What is it about?:unsure-1:

It's centered around a California Biker Gang but the story itself is inspired by Hamlet.

Here is a promo for the first season
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLzXPo1pWL8

J.B.
09-08-2010, 08:51 AM
OMG this episode was awesome!

The ending was INTENSE..

Just when you think things can't get more crazy.... you see scenes from upcoming episodes! Wow.

I know, I couldn't believe what happened to Hale. This season is gonna be nuts.

Play The Man
09-08-2010, 10:25 AM
It's centered around a California Biker Gang but the story itself is inspired by Hamlet.

Here is a promo for the first season
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLzXPo1pWL8

When is it on? Where is it on?

J.B.
09-08-2010, 10:40 AM
When is it on? Where is it on?

It's on Tuesdays at 10pm eastern time on FX.

County Mike
09-08-2010, 12:33 PM
Crap! I missed it. I should start visiting this site in the evenings. :(
Maybe my DVR was still set from last season and recorded it.

Chuck
09-08-2010, 12:40 PM
I know, I couldn't believe what happened to Hale. This season is gonna be nuts.

I absolutely did not see that coming.... I was a little lost on Jemma's Dad entering the picture though... other than the "scared alone little girl needs her daddy" angle?

Is that it or am I missing something? :huh:

J.B.
09-08-2010, 07:15 PM
I absolutely did not see that coming.... I was a little lost on Jemma's Dad entering the picture though... other than the "scared alone little girl needs her daddy" angle?

Is that it or am I missing something? :huh:

I think they may just be using it as plot filler for a few episodes while they let the story move forward and we figure out where Gemma goes from here. I also think that through the course of the show we have seen Gemma and Jax both start to change their overall outlook on life. Tying up loose ends with her father is probably another step in Gemma's progression to where ever Kurt Sutter is ultimately taking her character.

County Mike
09-09-2010, 01:34 PM
Watched it last night. Awesome show. Kelli has trouble with all the blood and especially hated to see anything where kids are hurt. Sucks for the cop at the end.

Llamafighter
09-09-2010, 01:35 PM
I think it's definitely more background on the character of Gemma. I think they're all going to go through some major changes.
I think bringing in that guy from the other charter is going to cause some problems. Especially with Tig Perhaps Clay is looking at him as another option in case Jax jumps ship.
So far it's really good and I can't wait for them to go to Belfast! I also loved the way Opie's dad was watching jax in the funeral home. That dude freaking hates Clay.

Llamafighter
09-09-2010, 01:35 PM
BTW can a MOD throw a spoiler alert on thsi thread just in case?:)

J.B.
12-01-2010, 07:52 AM
Did anybody catch the season finale?

Wow...this season was awesome.

SPOILER ALERT

Seeing Opie get revenge on Stahl and Chibs get revenge on Jimmy-O made this the best episode of the series yet. Sucks we have to wait so long for the next season, but just like football it's something to look forward to every fall.

JavierDLC
12-01-2010, 06:49 PM
Did anybody catch the season finale?

Wow...this season was awesome.

SPOILER ALERT

Seeing Opie get revenge on Stahl and Chibs get revenge on Jimmy-O made this the best episode of the series yet. Sucks we have to wait so long for the next season, but just like football it's something to look forward to every fall.

I never knew this thread existed!! I love this show!!! me and my wife watch it every week. Even this past October when Dish network dropped Fx from there Programing. I had to buy the HDMI adapter to my MacBook and the Audio adapter so we could watch the shows on ITUNES in our living room on my TV. :angry:

The show airs at 8PM here but I have my DVR set up so We dont have to watch commercials and then we watch it at 9 :laugh:

This was probably my Favorite ending from the 3 seasons. I loved how OPIE took revenge. The way Stal was crying was priceless. Although I thought they should have tortured Jimmy-o a little bit more :wink: Im glad Chibs got to kill him.

I was surprised that the whole club knew about his deal with Stal but relieved at the same time.

I always knew Clay and Gemma had killed John Teller :angry:
I cant wait for Jax to find out and I cant imagine how he is going to kill Clay.

J.B.
12-01-2010, 09:44 PM
I never knew this thread existed!! I love this show!!! me and my wife watch it every week. Even this past October when Dish network dropped Fx from there Programing. I had to buy the HDMI adapter to my MacBook and the Audio adapter so we could watch the shows on ITUNES in our living room on my TV. :angry:

The show airs at 8PM here but I have my DVR set up so We dont have to watch commercials and then we watch it at 9 :laugh:

This was probably my Favorite ending from the 3 seasons. I loved how OPIE took revenge. The way Stal was crying was priceless. Although I thought they should have tortured Jimmy-o a little bit more :wink: Im glad Chibs got to kill him.

I was surprised that the whole club knew about his deal with Stal but relieved at the same time.

I always knew Clay and Gemma had killed John Teller :angry:
I cant wait for Jax to find out and I cant imagine how he is going to kill Clay.

Here is a cool interview where Kurt Sutter gives some insight into why Season 3 played out the way it did, and what we COULD see in store for Season 4. http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/watch_with_kristin/b213653_sons_of_anarchy_boss_kurt_sutter.html?cmpi d=rss-000000-rssfeed-365-topstories&utm_source=eonline&utm_medium=rssfeeds&utm_campaign=rss_topstories

The way they had Jax run the long con on Agent Stahl, and even Gemma, was truly brilliant. Although I did have a feeling the twist was coming because I didn't think they would really play out a scenario where Jax was displaced from the club permanently, at least not so soon. Definitely my favorite show on TV, and it's the only one that I have watched consistently from the very beginning.

J.B.
12-02-2010, 01:39 AM
Ohh yeah...since this thread kinda fell off mid-season...

What did everybody think of Tigg/Kozik and the dog? :laugh:

http://images.hitfix.com/photos/523757/sons-of-anarchy-kozik-tig_article_story_main.jpg

Sutter explained that they didn't vote Kozik into the club because they intentionally wanted to leave it up in the air for actor Kenny Johnson (from The Shield) to come back to the show. Still, to make the beef over a dog when so much more is at stake seems unrealistic. Unless they are both creepy f***s and they did something unthinkable with the dog. There was a moment earlier in the show where Tigg eluded to necrophilia, if my memory serves me right. So, it's not outside the box to think it wasn't a case of; "You poisoned my dog because it was on your property". Clearly, they both had a "thing" for the dog, and personally I hope we never find out what that "thing" was. :laugh:

Llamafighter
12-02-2010, 04:04 AM
Ohh yeah...since this thread kinda fell off mid-season...

What did everybody think of Tigg/Kozik and the dog? :laugh:

http://images.hitfix.com/photos/523757/sons-of-anarchy-kozik-tig_article_story_main.jpg

Sutter explained that they didn't vote Kozik into the club because they intentionally wanted to leave it up in the air for actor Kenny Johnson (from The Shield) to come back to the show. Still, to make the beef over a dog when so much more is at stake seems unrealistic. Unless they are both creepy f***s and they did something unthinkable with the dog. There was a moment earlier in the show where Tigg eluded to necrophilia, if my memory serves me right. So, it's not outside the box to think it wasn't a case of; "You poisoned my dog because it was on your property". Clearly, they both had a "thing" for the dog, and personally I hope we never find out what that "thing" was. :laugh:

I thought the dog was a weird way out. I also thought the feud being over a girl, would have been too cliche.

The finale was awesome. I was so mad when she turned (but not surprise) I was suddenly pissed by how quick everyone turned on Jax. Something was up. Did not predict it would play out the way it did. Awesome. Good for Sutter giving himself a spot in there on the finale.
Thought Chibs revenge was perfect. Violent but not too drawn out. probably missed a lot of opportunities to kill Jimmy along the way and didn't want to lose another one. Opie's scene was good too. Great episode. question. how does Unser talk his way out of leaving the badge and gun on his desk then being found at a murder scene with just a broken jaw?

J.B.
12-02-2010, 05:35 AM
how does Unser talk his way out of leaving the badge and gun on his desk then being found at a murder scene with just a broken jaw?

I think his leaving the badge was more sentimental than anything...

Remember, he leaves the COP gun, not HIS gun...:wink:

Not to mention there are about a thousand things to notice about this season compared to last year.

County Mike
12-02-2010, 12:15 PM
Just watched the finale last night. Awesome!

One question though. When Tara is reading John's letter, he says something like "at least my Thomas won't live the same life". Who is Thomas? We know about Trinity but I don't remember Thomas.

Jax also said something like "I'd never turn on my club. I'm not my father." If he finds out Clay and Gemma killed his dad, how surprised/angry will he really be?

Llamafighter
12-02-2010, 01:52 PM
I think his leaving the badge was more sentimental than anything...

Remember, he leaves the COP gun, not HIS gun...:wink:

Not to mention there are about a thousand things to notice about this season compared to last year.

Yeah I caught all that. Just a great ending to the season. If they'd drawn out the agent Stahl stuff any longer it was going ot get real irritating.

J.B.
12-02-2010, 01:53 PM
Just watched the finale last night. Awesome!

One question though. When Tara is reading John's letter, he says something like "at least my Thomas won't live the same life". Who is Thomas? We know about Trinity but I don't remember Thomas.

Jax also said something like "I'd never turn on my club. I'm not my father." If he finds out Clay and Gemma killed his dad, how surprised/angry will he really be?

Thomas was John Teller and Gemma's baby that died.

The angle I think they may ultimately play out is that Jax realizes he is exactly like his father (remember how both letters had the same dialogue) and possibly leaves the club and kills Clay after Gemma dies. However, they write this show on the fly and it could literally change in an instant during the filming. Kurt Sutter is a smart TV writer, and it's hard to predict where he is ever going to go. In the end, I think we will end up being conflicted as to weather Jax is a "good guy" or a "bad guy", but what do I know? :laugh:

JavierDLC
12-02-2010, 04:30 PM
All I can say is that I cant wait till next September :cry:
It takes to long between seasons...

This saturday is also the Season Finally for Boardwalk Empire my second favorite show next to SOA.

To top it off its also the season finally for The Walking Dead :sad:

Game of Thrones looks like it going to be good :)

But at least Justified is starting in February :w00t:

hughesfan4life
12-02-2010, 05:01 PM
i totally love this program....just bought season 2 for 10.....total bargain!!!....obv way behind you guys!:)

Chuck
12-02-2010, 06:09 PM
Great season finale... possible one of the best I've seen. I know this sounds horrible but I was SO happy to see Stahl finally die. Her character was written and played perfectly because I truly hated that woman. :laugh:

I need a refresher though... I'm trying to remember the seen that Opie was referencing right before he killer her. He said "This is how she felt".... I remember Opie and Stahl having a conversation... at the hospital maybe.. about Donna getting killed... but I can't quite place it.

I'm pretty sure Hale will get exposed... they'll probably find the tape player that the guy and his girlfriend tried to frame him with.

I'm interested to see how next season will play out...

Oh yeah... the show right before the season finale Gemma had one of the best lines I've ever heard on TV... Opie and her are talking about Opie getting married and she says "You girlfriend catches c*$% in her mouth for a living and I'm guessing you have a problem with that? That was classic!!!

I think the feud with Chibs being about a dog was brilliant personally. Having it be about a woman would be wayyyy to cliche'. I like how Chibs killed Jimmy but I don't remember the significance of it. I know they attempted to kill Chibs that way because of the scars on his face but is it a specific type of death? Is it just the routine IRA hit or is it significant of being a traitor??

Anybody know?

County Mike
12-02-2010, 06:18 PM
Chuck: Stahl made the club think that Opie was a traitor and giving the FBI info on the club. The club put a hit on Opie and accidentally killed his wife instead (Tigg was the shooter). Opie found out and knew that Stahl was behind the deception. He even confronted Stahl once before about it. That's why she was so scared. She knew how much he blamed her for Donna's death.

JavierDLC
12-02-2010, 06:34 PM
Great season finale... possible one of the best I've seen. I know this sounds horrible but I was SO happy to see Stahl finally die. Her character was written and played perfectly because I truly hated that woman. :laugh:

I need a refresher though... I'm trying to remember the seen that Opie was referencing right before he killer her. He said "This is how she felt".... I remember Opie and Stahl having a conversation... at the hospital maybe.. about Donna getting killed... but I can't quite place it.

I'm pretty sure Hale will get exposed... they'll probably find the tape player that the guy and his girlfriend tried to frame him with.

I'm interested to see how next season will play out...

Oh yeah... the show right before the season finale Gemma had one of the best lines I've ever heard on TV... Opie and her are talking about Opie getting married and she says "You girlfriend catches c*$% in her mouth for a living and I'm guessing you have a problem with that? That was classic!!!

I think the feud with Chibs being about a dog was brilliant personally. Having it be about a woman would be wayyyy to cliche'. I like how Chibs killed Jimmy but I don't remember the significance of it. I know they attempted to kill Chibs that way because of the scars on his face but is it a specific type of death? Is it just the routine IRA hit or is it significant of being a traitor??

Anybody know?

LOL that line was Priceless and a little unexpected I laughed my a$$ off when I heard her say it!!:w00t: :ashamed:

Chuck the scars on Chibs Face are real I dont think they have anything to do with the IRA. If you remember he is the crazy Irish guy in BRAVE HEART and he has does intense scars on his face :)

County Mike
12-02-2010, 06:49 PM
LOL that line was Priceless and a little unexpected I laughed my a$$ off when I heard her say it!!:w00t: :ashamed:

Chuck the scars on Chibs Face are real I dont think they have anything to do with the IRA. If you remember he is the crazy Irish guy in BRAVE HEART and he has does intense scars on his face :)

In an earlier episode, Chibs says that Jimmy O' gave him those scars. I'm pretty sure Chibs slicing Jimmy's face was meant to be some type of payback. Don't know if it has any Irish gangland meaning though.

Chuck
12-02-2010, 06:53 PM
Chuck: Stahl made the club think that Opie was a traitor and giving the FBI info on the club. The club put a hit on Opie and accidentally killed his wife instead (Tigg was the shooter). Opie found out and knew that Stahl was behind the deception. He even confronted Stahl once before about it. That's why she was so scared. She knew how much he blamed her for Donna's death.

Mike: Hey bro!! Yeah I remember all that stuff.. I mean I know I'm old, but I'm not that OLD!!! There is a specific scene where Stahl is talking to Opie about Donna's death... she says something to Opie about wondering how Donna must have felt? Something like that.. so when Opie said to Stahl "This is how she felt" right before he killed her it was a deliberate line in response to something Stahl said to him earlier in the season. I just can't remember when/what. :blink:

Javier: Bro you just keep getting cooler in my book.. a Steeler fan, a Hughes fan, SOA fan and a GSP fan.... I like it brother!!! I know the scars are real but it seemed to me that Chibs cut Jimmy in the exact same way as the scars on his face. I was trying to figure out if maybe Sutter did that on purpose. I can't remember exactly if they ever explained Chibs scars on SOA or not. Heck I'll be honest.. I missed the episode where he was introduced to the series so I really don't even know how he got there.. I know he came from Ireland but I never understood if he came over from the Belfast charter of SOA or if he was former IRA AND a part of the SOA Belfast.

JavierDLC
12-02-2010, 07:20 PM
Mike: Hey bro!! Yeah I remember all that stuff.. I mean I know I'm old, but I'm not that OLD!!! There is a specific scene where Stahl is talking to Opie about Donna's death... she says something to Opie about wondering how Donna must have felt? Something like that.. so when Opie said to Stahl "This is how she felt" right before he killed her it was a deliberate line in response to something Stahl said to him earlier in the season. I just can't remember when/what. :blink:

Javier: Bro you just keep getting cooler in my book.. a Steeler fan, a Hughes fan, SOA fan and a GSP fan.... I like it brother!!! I know the scars are real but it seemed to me that Chibs cut Jimmy in the exact same way as the scars on his face. I was trying to figure out if maybe Sutter did that on purpose. I can't remember exactly if they ever explained Chibs scars on SOA or not. Heck I'll be honest.. I missed the episode where he was introduced to the series so I really don't even know how he got there.. I know he came from Ireland but I never understood if he came over from the Belfast charter of SOA or if he was former IRA AND a part of the SOA Belfast.

Ha Ha Ha Thanks Chuck :laugh:

I know Wikipedia isn't that much of a trusty source but this is what they have http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chibs_Telford

"However, when he was thrown out of the True IRA, the group's leader, Jimmy O'Phelan, took his family from him. O'Phelan also scarred his face and told him never to return to Ireland. It is likely that he gained entry to the Sons of Anarchy Motorcycle Club's chapter in Charming, California easily due to the IRA's links to the club's Belfast chapter."

I vaguely remember Jimmy-o Making a comment to Chibs in a very taunting way. Something like "Why that smile on your face".

JavierDLC
12-02-2010, 07:24 PM
In an earlier episode, Chibs says that Jimmy O' gave him those scars. I'm pretty sure Chibs slicing Jimmy's face was meant to be some type of payback. Don't know if it has any Irish gangland meaning though.

Thats true Mike :)

I found out ("chib" is Scottish for scar or knife) :)

warriorlion
12-12-2010, 04:45 PM

The scars are real, its called a glasgow smile, its something that happened to the actor years ago, he was a DJ in scotland, was leaving a pub where he worked and someone tried to get his records and coat, he wouldnt give them over so the guy stabbed him in the face, and he almost died as a result of those cuts.

For the series though they used the scars for part of the back story of chibs and Jimmy O. Thats why Chibs does that to jimmy at the end before sticking them into his neck.

Great show, looking forward to season 4

Chuck
12-12-2010, 10:07 PM
The scars are real, its called a glasgow smile, its something that happened to the actor years ago, he was a DJ in scotland, was leaving a pub where he worked and someone tried to get his records and coat, he wouldnt give them over so the guy stabbed him in the face, and he almost died as a result of those cuts.

For the series though they used the scars for part of the back story of chibs and Jimmy O. Thats why Chibs does that to jimmy at the end before sticking them into his neck.

Great show, looking forward to season 4

That's really interesting... it's cool that he hasn't let it keep him from an acting career. :)

J.B.
08-26-2011, 12:38 PM
4th season starts on Tuesday September 7th, and a lot has changed in Charming since the crew got locked up.

Here are some short clips from a special "appisode" that gives some insight into what happened while the Sons were locked up. (sorry for the poor quality, but these videos were only released to those who had a special SOA app on their smart-phone)

Part 1 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dhOflyXvnE8

Part 2 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GCu2dhbmlKI&feature=related

J.B.
08-26-2011, 12:46 PM
There is also a third part that is on the SoA Facebook page, and it digs into the story of John Teller even deeper with an interaction between Tara and Piney.

County Mike
08-26-2011, 02:32 PM
4th season starts on Tuesday September 7th, and a lot has changed in Charming since the crew got locked up.

Here are some short clips from a special "appisode" that gives some insight into what happened while the Sons were locked up. (sorry for the poor quality, but these videos were only released to those who had a special SOA app on their smart-phone)

Part 1 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dhOflyXvnE8

Part 2 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GCu2dhbmlKI&feature=related

Cool stuff, thanks. Tara looks good post-pregnancy.

JavierDLC
08-26-2011, 06:35 PM
Cool stuff, thanks. Tara looks good post-pregnancy.

LoL yup she does :)

Damn I cant wait for this Season!!!

matthughesfan21
08-28-2011, 01:26 AM
I just got into this show about a month ago when I saw it on Netflix and I'd heard alot of good things about it...I've watched every episode twice now, and I just love it, one of the best shows on television

J.B.
08-28-2011, 07:07 AM
I just got into this show about a month ago when I saw it on Netflix and I'd heard alot of good things about it...I've watched every episode twice now, and I just love it, one of the best shows on television

Gotta love Netflix, it's changed how people watch shows and movies. :)

I have watched a ton of shows on Netflix after the fact, just like you are describing, but I have actually followed Sons of Anarchy since the first episode of the first season and it's definitely my favorite show on television.

Here's a question for all the SoA fans here, what are your favorite moments from the first 3 seasons?

Mine are...

5. Piney goes to the One-Niners hang out looking for Donna's killer and cracks one of them in the face with his oxygen tank

4, Jax and Clay duke it out in jail

3. Opie kills Agent Stahl

2. The last scene of the season 1 at Donna's funeral that is put to "John the Revelator"

1. Jax kills agent ATF agent Kohn

Llamafighter
08-28-2011, 05:17 PM

I have watched a ton of shows on Netflix after the fact, just like you are describing, but I have actually followed Sons of Anarchy since the first episode of the first season and it's definitely my favorite show on television.

Here's a question for all the SoA fans here, what are your favorite moments from the first 3 seasons?

Mine are...

5. Piney goes to the One-Niners hang out looking for Donna's killer and cracks one of them in the face with his oxygen tank

2. The last scene of the season 1 at Donna's funeral that is put to "John the Revelator"

question 1 should be. "Have you seen the show up til now, and do you mind if I spoil the heck out of the first seasons:) LOL

J.B.
08-28-2011, 06:33 PM
question 1 should be. "Have you seen the show up til now, and do you mind if I spoil the heck out of the first seasons:) LOL

:laugh:

Whoops...my bad. Although, I will say that if you aren't already following the show, you probably are lost if you are following this thread.:wink:

matthughesfan21
08-28-2011, 11:49 PM

Mine are...

1. Jax kills agent ATF agent KohnI love netflix because if I missed the first few seasons of a show, I can go back and watch them instead of trying to watch a new episode on tv where I have no clue what is going on in the story

5. Killing Weston in the tattoo shop bathroom (season 2)
4. I'll agree on the Jax and clay fight
3. Hunting down the rapist carnie
2. Jax killing Kohn
1. Opie killing stahl and chibs killing Jimmy O

JavierDLC
08-29-2011, 05:47 PM

Mine are...

5. The Season Finally (2nd season) when Jax is Crying cause they steal Abel

4. When Deputy Hale get run Over! I didn't see that Coming

3. Half Sack gets Killed cause he protects Tara :cry:

2. Killing Weston in the tattoo shop bathroom

1. Opie kills Agent Stahl

J.B.
08-30-2011, 10:56 AM
I can totally agree with putting Opie killing Stahl and Chibs killing Jimmy O on the same level. Not only do they both tie up loose ends for main characters in the plot, but they also happen in the same scene.

Seeing "Weston" pay for what happened to Gemma was totally awesome, but at the same time I also appreciated getting to see Henry Rollins play such a convincing role on my favorite show on TV. So, it kinda sucked to see him go, especially knowing that Zobell got away. :punch:

J.B.
08-30-2011, 11:06 AM
Here are 3 things that might change how you see the show...:laugh:

Jax - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePdDZLSgoRA

Gemma - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdQE3F4RgAQ

Clay - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TsFbPmlDnMo

matthughesfan21
09-06-2011, 10:30 PM
Season 4 premiere tonight!!!! Can't wait

Llamafighter
09-06-2011, 11:30 PM
Season 4 premiere tonight!!!! Can't wait

DITTO!

JavierDLC
09-07-2011, 03:52 PM
Man This Season Looks Awesome!!!

You can tell that $h!t is going to be hitting the Fan pretty soon!!

matthughesfan21
09-07-2011, 09:56 PM
Man This Season Looks Awesome!!!

You can tell that $h!t is going to be hitting the Fan pretty soon!!With all the stuff that looks to be going down, it appears to me that the show is probably going to be down after season 5, which sucks because I love the show, but we are going to get some freaking amazing action/drama in the meantime

J.B.
09-08-2011, 01:01 AM
With all the stuff that looks to be going down, it appears to me that the show is probably going to be down after season 5, which sucks because I love the show, but we are going to get some freaking amazing action/drama in the meantime

Kurt Sutter has said in the past that he has a 7 season outline in place, but obviously things can change overnight if ratings were to slip.

I thought the season 4 premiere was awesome, I usually watch the show by myself or with one other person, but last night I walked up to the little biker saloon in my neighborhood and watched it with a bunch of people. They are making it a weekly thing with raffles during the commercial breaks. It was a lot of fun, but the mixture of everybody talking and the cocktails means I need to watch it again by myself to really take it all in. :laugh:

According to reports, close to 5 million people watched last night, which is the best the show has ever done, but something tells me that it's popularity hasn't completely peaked yet. I think this season will bring a lot more new viewers to the show than ever before.

J.B.
09-09-2011, 03:30 PM
C'mon people....say SOMETHING!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmKGivfDNAo

County Mike
09-09-2011, 03:33 PM
First episode was awesome. I don't want to say too much and give anything away - but loved the violent ending.

J.B.
09-09-2011, 04:45 PM
loved the violent ending.

:laugh:

JavierDLC
09-22-2011, 03:48 PM
So do you guys (J.B) think that Gemma and Clay would go as far as killing Tara?

I have a feeling Piney or Tara are getting either hurt or killed over this.

J.B.
09-22-2011, 08:50 PM
So do you guys (J.B) think that Gemma and Clay would go as far as killing Tara?

I have a feeling Piney or Tara are getting either hurt or killed over this.

I think that Clay is turning into a savage, and he's willing to do whatever it takes for him to get out with as much money as possible. I don't think what Clay said to Tara about JT was meant as a threat to her personally, but rather Clay's way of telling her that he will kill Jax if he has too.

Piney? I'm not sure he makes it out of this season, but then again he has been on oxygen since the start of the show. :laugh:

matthughesfan21
09-22-2011, 08:57 PM
I think that Clay is turning into a savage, and he's willing to do whatever it takes for him to get out with as much money as possible. I don't think what Clay said to Tara about JT was meant as a threat to her personally, but rather Clay's way of telling her that he will kill Jax if he has too.

Piney? I'm not sure he makes it out of this season, but then again he has been on oxygen since the start of the show. :laugh:Agreed, Gemma can be cold but I think if anything happened to Tara or Piney for that matter, Clay would be solely responsible. Clay doesn't care about anyone but himself at this point and he will destroy anything that gets in his way of making the big payday before stepping down

J.B.
09-23-2011, 03:14 PM
Agreed, Gemma can be cold but I think if anything happened to Tara or Piney for that matter, Clay would be solely responsible. Clay doesn't care about anyone but himself at this point and he will destroy anything that gets in his way of making the big payday before stepping down

I understand Clay's character. It's not pretty, but somebody has to be the bad guy I guess.

JavierDLC
10-12-2011, 06:46 PM
WOW!!!! THIS season is Crazy!!! I knew HELLBOY was going to try and kill Tara!! Close call for Juice I just feel like he should of told Jax who could of helped him.

matthughesfan21
10-12-2011, 11:01 PM
This season is great...Judging from the previews, Clay is getting reckless and he needs to be stopped because he doesn't care about anyone but himself...I got upset when I saw Jax kissing the porn star, but then when they went to that other room, I got a gut feeling that he was going to do something, and then 2 seconds later he smashes her face of the dresser. Great episode:w00t:

JavierDLC
10-13-2011, 06:31 AM
This season is great...Judging from the previews, Clay is getting reckless and he needs to be stopped because he doesn't care about anyone but himself...I got upset when I saw Jax kissing the porn star, but then when they went to that other room, I got a gut feeling that he was going to do something, and then 2 seconds later he smashes her face of the dresser. Great episode:w00t:

Yeah me too but I actually thought he was going to kill her....

Juice got very lucky too..

J.B.
10-13-2011, 06:23 PM
I knew Jax was gonna smash that hooker. She crossed the line.

As usual, things are getting crazy this season. Best show on TV IMO.

JavierDLC
10-19-2011, 07:19 PM
Damn Juice you are F'g up!!!!! I think the branch broke though I heard it!!

:unsure-1:

JavierDLC
10-26-2011, 07:55 PM
Poor Piney he didnt deserve to go out like that... :cry:

I hope Opie is the one that kills Clay!!

matthughesfan21
10-26-2011, 10:57 PM
Poor Piney he didnt deserve to go out like that... :cry:

I hope Opie is the one that kills Clay!!
Yeah I knew it was coming but it pissed me off....Either Opie or Jax should be the one to do it, both of their fathers have been killed by Clay

matthughesfan21
11-02-2011, 04:07 AM
Clay seriously needs a bullet in his head, he is out of control...End of that episode didn't surprise me at all but still got me mad

JavierDLC
11-02-2011, 06:23 AM
Clay seriously needs a bullet in his head, he is out of control...End of that episode didn't surprise me at all but still got me mad

Tell me about it he better suffer and not just get a bullet in the head! I think it would be better if they cut his patch off and leave him in exile!

Llamafighter
11-02-2011, 02:12 PM
Gemma knows that Clay wasn't where he said he was so I wonder if she'll protect him.
Now Clay si responsible for Opie's wife and father, Jax father. I have a feeling he's going to take out Unser too.

matthughesfan21
11-02-2011, 04:52 PM
Gemma knows that Clay wasn't where he said he was so I wonder if she'll protect him.
Now Clay si responsible for Opie's wife and father, Jax father. I have a feeling he's going to take out Unser too.
And with Jax being there during the attempted cartel hit on Tara in the next episode, there's going to be some major backlash from that as well...Only 4 episodes left in the season I think, going to get real exciting

matthughesfan21
11-09-2011, 03:43 AM
:scared0011::scared0011::scared0011::scared0011::s cared0011::scared0011::scared0015::scared0015::sca red0015::scared0015::scared0015::shocked::shocked: :shocked::shocked::mad0233:

matthughesfan21
11-09-2011, 03:59 AM
Gemma: "No, he isn't going down by the law. He's going to die....by the hands of a Son!"

Looking forward to seeing that if it happens, Clay deserves it soooooooo much....I imagine it will be Jax doing it

JavierDLC
11-09-2011, 08:01 AM
Gemma: "No, he isn't going down by the law. He's going to die....by the hands of a Son!"

Looking forward to seeing that if it happens, Clay deserves it soooooooo much....I imagine it will be Jax doing it

Man I cant believe there's only two episodes left!!!! I hope they don't end the series though!

matthughesfan21
11-09-2011, 04:54 PM
Man I cant believe there's only two episodes left!!!! I hope they don't end the series though!
I hope they don't either but it's getting a bit apocalyptic in terms of the club....I'd like to see Clay be killed in the finale and then another season or two with the club post clay(hopefully with Jax as president) there's still some interesting ways they could take the show

J.B.
11-09-2011, 10:53 PM
SoA is the most popular show FX has ever had, so I wouldn't worry about it being canceled at this point.

matthughesfan21
11-16-2011, 04:31 AM
Not a whole lot of action packed into that episode besides the ambush from the Lobos in the woods. This episode was setting the scene for what appears to be an epic final 3 episodes...Judging by next week's preview, it looks like it will be great....Is it next Tuesday yet?:w00t:

JavierDLC
11-16-2011, 04:10 PM
Not a whole lot of action packed into that episode besides the ambush from the Lobos in the woods. This episode was setting the scene for what appears to be an epic final 3 episodes...Judging by next week's preview, it looks like it will be great....Is it next Tuesday yet?:w00t:

Damn!!! This Show just keeps getting better and better!! I really do Hope its Opie who kills or at least injures Clay!!

matthughesfan21
11-16-2011, 06:32 PM
Damn!!! This Show just keeps getting better and better!! I really do Hope its Opie who kills or at least injures Clay!!Possibly, you could see the fire in his eyes. But when it showed Clay going into Tara's room, damn things are going to get interesting, and Jax is going to want him dead too.....Maybe him and Opie can do a double kill Boondock saints style:laugh:

http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa267/the_green_ion/TheBoondockSaintsExecution.jpg

JavierDLC
11-16-2011, 07:28 PM
Possibly, you could see the fire in his eyes. But when it showed Clay going into Tara's room, damn things are going to get interesting, and Jax is going to want him dead too.....Maybe him and Opie can do a double kill Boondock saints style:laugh:

http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa267/the_green_ion/TheBoondockSaintsExecution.jpg

:laugh: F' Yeah!!!

bj44
11-16-2011, 07:50 PM
was wondering where i knew opie from and just realized hes Garry Bertier the guy who gets paralysed in remember the titans. Was driving me crazy

Dont think Clay dies this season its to early... Whats the deal with the new atf agent... seems like he has ties to the sons somehow? Love watching the show even though all my girlfriend talks about all episode is how hot jax is :laugh:

JavierDLC
11-17-2011, 12:29 AM
was wondering where i knew opie from and just realized hes Garry Bertier the guy who gets paralysed in remember the titans. Was driving me crazy

Dont think Clay dies this season its to early... Whats the deal with the new atf agent... seems like he has ties to the sons somehow? Love watching the show even though all my girlfriend talks about all episode is how hot jax is :laugh:

Opie also comes out in Saving Private Ryan...
He is the deaf soldier that tells Tom Hanks where Ryan Landed.

matthughesfan21
11-23-2011, 04:06 AM
Of course the episode would end there :( judging by the preview, it looks like they may be implying Clay died. But I doubt it, looks like it didn't hit him center mass and I just have a gut feeling that he'll be in the hospital but not gone

J.B.
11-23-2011, 09:53 AM
I love this show :laugh:

Clay ain't dead...:rolleyes:

We live in the twitter and facebook era, no way a guy like Ron Perlman gets offed from a tv-show and it's actually kept secret. :laugh:

I did love the episode though, but that's typical because almost every episode has found a way to be better than the last, since the pilot. I do feel like Opie hesitated a lil' bit, If I had that clean of a shot I would have taken it, and left Clay's "thoughts" scattered on that table

County Mike
11-23-2011, 01:09 PM
No blood splatter. Was Clay wearing a vest? Opie should have aimed for the face.

JavierDLC
11-23-2011, 03:43 PM

We live in the twitter and facebook era, no way a guy like Ron Perlman gets offed from a tv-show and it's actually kept secret. :laugh:

I did love the episode though, but that's typical because almost every episode has found a way to be better than the last, since the pilot. I do feel like Opie hesitated a lil' bit, If I had that clean of a shot I would have taken it, and left Clay's "thoughts" scattered on that table

Thats what I thought I bet Unser is taking care of him.
I think its better that they dont kill Clay!
They should tear off hiss Mark with a Blow Torch Like they did to that one guy in the first or second season. Let him suffer an be humiliated why kill him that's to nice.

J.B.
11-23-2011, 06:51 PM
Opie should have aimed for the face.

Opie should have shot him 3 seasons ago! :laugh:

J.B.
11-23-2011, 07:16 PM
Thats what I thought I bet Unser is taking care of him.
I think its better that they dont kill Clay!
They should tear off hiss Mark with a Blow Torch Like they did to that one guy in the first or second season. Let him suffer an be humiliated why kill him that's to nice.

I forgot that guy's name but, go figure, the guy was ousted for bailing on Opie and getting him sent to prison before the first season. Poor Op'....:sad: :laugh:

matthughesfan21
11-23-2011, 11:04 PM
I forgot that guy's name but, go figure, the guy was ousted for bailing on Opie and getting him sent to prison before the first season. Poor Op'....:sad: :laugh:
That was a pretty intense scene, I'm thinking his name was Kyle but not for sure

Chuck
11-24-2011, 02:55 PM

THAT'S IT!!!!!!!!!!

Good Lord that's been bugging me FOREVER!!! I refused to Google it out of pride but I guess this is the same thing in a way.

Thanks though!

Chuck
11-24-2011, 03:03 PM

I've been avoiding this thread all season because I've always been 1 or 2 episodes behind but I finally got caught up!

So... my SOA thoughts shotgunned out there in no particular order...

The new Fed going for the RICO conviction is a great actor because I absolute despise him. Not in the same way I did Stahl but he's just frickin annoying.

Can't believe Bobby/Elvis is in custody. Interesting to see how/if they get him and Juice out.

Clay ain't dead.....yet...... definitely a vest.. he knew it was coming. BUT... I'm pretty sure either He or Opie has got to leave the club. You can't have order with a member shooting the Prez. I'd like to see Clay voted out but doubt it happens.

The Jax/Tara storyline of them leaving is starting to bore me.

I'm tired of how much power they appropriate to Gemma... I have a hard time believing there is a conniving bitch behind every outlaw MC but who knows? I just have a hard time seeing a woman pulling the strings behind the: Hells Angels, Outlaws, Banditos, Pagans etc.

I think in the finale while the Fed's are chasing the club that either the Irish or Cartel are going to intervene somehow and save them. We will see though... just a hunch.

rearnakedchoke
11-24-2011, 03:19 PM
i am gonna have to check this series out ... will download it and watch, hopefully this weekend ...

J.B.
11-25-2011, 01:50 AM
I've been avoiding this thread all season because I've always been 1 or 2 episodes behind but I finally got caught up!

So... my SOA thoughts shotgunned out there in no particular order...

The new Fed going for the RICO conviction is a great actor because I absolute despise him. Not in the same way I did Stahl but he's just frickin annoying. - The guy is amazing. Reminds me of William Dafoe in Boondock Saints....lol

Can't believe Bobby/Elvis is in custody.Interesting to see how/if they get him and Juice out. I'm not sure they do.They are side characters in the main plot.

Clay ain't dead.....yet...... definitely a vest.. he knew it was coming. BUT... I'm pretty sure either He or Opie has got to leave the club. You can't have order with a member shooting the Prez. I'd like to see Clay voted out but doubt it happens. You are right, he ain't dead, YET....I think Jax does the deed in the end.

The Jax/Tara storyline of them leaving is starting to bore me. We all love a good love story, right? :laugh:

I'm tired of how much power they appropriate to Gemma... I have a hard time believing there is a conniving bitch behind every outlaw MC but who knows? I just have a hard time seeing a woman pulling the strings behind the: Hells Angels, Outlaws, Banditos, Pagans etc. Gemma is the Queen-Bitch....and behind almost every man is a piece of ass pulling the strings. ESPECIALLY, in clubs like you mentioned. They may just be "old ladies" according to the bylaws of the club, but what world do we live in? True outlaws dont care about anything that is written on paper. They write the code. Besides, she ain't just Clay's old lady, she is Jax's mom. A much different dynamic, and honestly she is probably the most powerful person in the entire show (go figure, she is also the wife of the creator LOL,, maybe Warhol was right). :wink:

I think in the finale while the Fed's are chasing the club that either the Irish or Cartel are going to intervene somehow and save them. We will see though... just a hunch.Thats why we keep watching! lol :laugh:

Answers in green :)

rearnakedchoke
11-27-2011, 10:23 PM
i just downloaded the first three seasons and watched the first five episodes last nite ... got up to where they "erased" the one guys tattoo ... good series ....

Chuck
11-27-2011, 11:29 PM
i just downloaded the first three seasons and watched the first five episodes last nite ... got up to where they "erased" the one guys tattoo ... good series ....

Where/how?

matthughesfan21
11-28-2011, 02:31 AM
Where/how?I just watch on streaming netflix, but if you download, it should be pretty easy to find it on a torrent site like "thepiratebay"

rearnakedchoke
11-29-2011, 08:50 PM
good show .. almost done season one ...... i just think the acting is awful ... that's about it ...

JavierDLC
11-30-2011, 05:12 AM
OH Gemma You conniving Piece of Fecal Matter!!!

Damn This show Just gets better and Better!!!!

When Gemma is telling Jax whats up I can see him thinking

"Just when I thought I was out... they pull me back in."
-Michael Corleone

F34R
12-06-2011, 02:11 AM
OH Gemma You conniving Piece of Fecal Matter!!!

Damn This show Just gets better and Better!!!!

When Gemma is telling Jax whats up I can see him thinking

"Just when I thought I was out... they pull me back in."
-Michael Corleone

Yeah, then Tara pulls out all the stops!!! It's maddening! Can't wait till tomorrow night!!!

matthughesfan21
12-07-2011, 02:58 AM
About time for the season finale!!!!!:w00t:

JavierDLC
12-07-2011, 03:23 PM
SPOILER ALERT

I knew they couldnt get rid of Clay that easy. I cant believe we have to wait until next September :sad:

EHLERZ5
12-15-2011, 03:21 PM
Tuesday nights just aren't the same right now.... Gonna have a brutal wait till Sept 2012....

rearnakedchoke
12-15-2011, 04:50 PM
ok .. not reading any of the posts, as i don't want to know any of season 4 .. it is downloaded and ready to go ... watched season 1-3 and i love it ... season 3 finale the best so far .. didn't like the acting at first, but they are all growing on me ... watching all of the episodes in a couple of weeks is definitely the best way to do it .. great retention and no commercials!!!

J.B.
09-27-2012, 05:18 AM
RIP Opie...you went out like a warrior.

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_maxuzvbbtg1qjg4p3.jpg

EHLERZ5
08-29-2013, 03:12 PM
THE RETURN A COUPLE WEEKS AWAY..... WHOOOOO!

EHLERZ5
09-10-2013, 04:55 PM
S.O.A. TONIGHT PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SEASON 6 BEGINS!