PDA

View Full Version : No one Likes Tony Blairs Memoirs

Tyburn
09-05-2010, 02:47 PM
:laugh:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eEnSp4NU-KI

(and that was just in Ireland, and I do mean The Republic)

Bonnie
09-05-2010, 07:01 PM
I guess I don't get what they're trying to accomplish by protesting him now. :unsure-1:

Tyburn
09-05-2010, 08:16 PM
I guess I don't get what they're trying to accomplish by protesting him now. :unsure-1:

There is REAL growing pressure to try and get him tried for war crimes.

Europe has rejected him. He was Premier for Labour for three successive Terms just like Maggie was for the Conservatives, and just like her, he resigned before the end of the third. With Maggie she faced a vote of no confidence from her own party, with Blair, his own populas hated him. He went on to try and become President of Europe and there was a danger he might get it. He lost mainly because noone trusts him. He admitted to lying in order to try and create peace in the middle east and Northern Ireland, his Government refused to give a referendum on whether the Population wanted to go to war with Iraq because he new full well that we didnt. His pressure on a deadline for the vote with the United Nations is what caused France to Veto...NOT George Bush, He produced a dossier of false intelligence in order to convince his own government and half of Europe to make some leap between Afghanistan and Iraq, He silenced his critic, a Weapons Inspector called Doctor David Kelly, who was privvy to inside information, blabbed a little and ended up dead, his post mortem results were marked with an 80 year secracy issue...which various ministers of parliament and the judiciary are probably within a year of over-rulling.

They class him as a war criminal, as someone who is ultimately responsible for everything to do with Iraq outside of direct American Action...that includes the retaliation of the Madrid and London Bombings...and it may well be revealed that his Government are directly involved with the murder and subsequent staged suicide of Doctor Kelly

to add insult to injury...he decided to donate a small proportion of book sales to the opporations involved in care of soldiers that HE is responsible for sending into what is understood by many outside of America to be an invalid war, that they should not have been involved with. He pretends to show regrets...but Bonnie...you should see some of the quotes they published from his book. He sees himself as some kinda infallable saint...and he has unprofessionally divulged personal information, that breeches confidentiality..he is VERY rude about Her Majesty, Queen Elizabeth, who he was invited on holiday with at Balmoral Castle...and he writes all about it...and portrays the Royals as a family of nutjobs, and the week as something he couldnt have made it through without the bottle!!

He is a disgrace...and for a very long while I thought he was a prime candidate to be Lucifer...because a lot of people loved him, believed he had strong christian morals, acted as the go between for the United States and Europe, was working wonders with the middle east, and looked set to become a European President.

Then he was exposed, his poor planning, his outrageous attacks on his successor, the terrific Military funding issues, he's horrible book, and doctor David Kelly, all came back to haunt him when the Enquiry into Iraq took off, and people started telling the truth about him. Since then...he's not worried me so much...he's just another selfish egotistical british politician, whose nuthuggery of George Bush at the expense of his own people, has left him nothing but another foolish millionaire that noone likes, and noone cares for.

Will they ever try him for war crimes? Of course not! He didnt really pull any triggers, or probably even give any orders.

But you want to watch what happens if they discover his Government did kill Kelly.

cubsfan47
09-06-2010, 04:04 PM
I think I may read this book to see if I get the same weird sense of fascination I had when reading Mein Kampf. :wink:

Tyburn
09-06-2010, 04:11 PM
I think I may read this book to see if I get the same weird sense of fascination I had when reading Mein Kampf. :wink:

Its not as neatly ordered or as detached as that. From what ive seen its horribly introspective, but not self reflective if that makes sense.

I'm avoiding it. I learned my lesson :laugh:

Tyburn
09-08-2010, 05:29 PM
Tony Blair cancelled his book signing in London yesterday