PDA

View Full Version : Israel meets for Direct Talks with Clinton and Palestine

Tyburn
09-02-2010, 10:11 PM
:laugh: and its going fantastic

Hillary Clinton is sure that after a year of talks an everlasting peace will decend on the nation.

Benyamin Netanyahu says that He is uncertain what will happen, but that building in the West Bank from Israel will begin today, and no they wont lift the embargo on Gaza

The President of Palestine said that if Israel doesnt stop both, he will walk away...which is fine by the majority of his people rulled by Hamas which are outraged that he would dare go to Washington and try and make peace with the Jews.

But dont fear people...I'm sure Hillary will do what Condi, Blair...and all the rest never could :rolleyes:

Life Expectancy of the Talks??

Clinton: a year and everlasting peace
Netanyahu: about three weeks when his government formally make the settlement in East Jerusalem
Palestine (Half of...the other half never arrived) hmmm...maybe the weekend

:laugh:

J.B.
09-02-2010, 10:30 PM
Hillary Clinton is sure that after a year of talks an everlasting peace will decend on the nation.

http://imagemacros.files.wordpress.com/2009/07/ahmadinejad.jpg

Miss Foxy
09-02-2010, 10:53 PM
:laugh: and its going fantastic

Benyamin Netanyahu says that He is uncertain what will happen, but that building in the West Bank from Israel will begin today, and no they wont lift the embargo on Gaza

The President of Palestine said that if Israel doesnt stop both, he will walk away...which is fine by the majority of his people rulled by Hamas which are outraged that he would dare go to Washington and try and make peace with the Jews.

But dont fear people...I'm sure Hillary will do what Condi, Blair...and all the rest never could :rolleyes:

Life Expectancy of the Talks??

Clinton: a year and everlasting peace
Netanyahu: about three weeks when his government formally make the settlement in East Jerusalem
Palestine (Half of...the other half never arrived) hmmm...maybe the weekend

:laugh:

There will never be peace in the Middle East... :sad:

Boomer
09-02-2010, 11:20 PM
http://imagemacros.files.wordpress.com/2009/07/ahmadinejad.jpg

:laugh: :laugh: bravo

NateR
09-02-2010, 11:21 PM
There will never be peace in the Middle East... :sad:

Not while human beings are running the planet. "Peace on Earth" will continue to be an illusion and a Satanic deception until the Second Coming of Christ. Then Jesus will establish peace by doing two things: 1. killing EVERYBODY who stands against the nation of Israel; and 2. ruling over the entire planet with an iron fist for 1000 years.

Boomer
09-02-2010, 11:27 PM
Not while human beings are running the planet. "Peace on Earth" will continue to be an illusion and a Satanic deception until the Second Coming of Christ. Then Jesus will establish peace by doing two things: 1. killing EVERYBODY who stands against the nation of Israel; and 2. ruling over the entire planet with an iron fist for 1000 years.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Not so sure on that one but entertaining non the less.

NateR
09-02-2010, 11:38 PM
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Not so sure on that one but entertaining non the less.

Revelation 19 and 20

Miss Foxy
09-02-2010, 11:45 PM
Revelation 19 and 20

Thanks Nate for the reference.. I truly believe that...Really it's scary though...:scared0011:

Boomer
09-02-2010, 11:47 PM
Revelation 19 and 20

yes yes I know what you were referring to, but I don't agree with that interpretation. Israels whole intent was to bring the Christ .. for all. In a single statement you totally disregarded the church and our purpose and function to follow Christ and show the father through Him. That is "Israel". Problem with revelation is that it's written in the past, present and future and has static, fluid, objective and metaphorical elements all in one. That's why the rest of the Bible ... specifically New Testament is used to balance it. OT prophets were centered towards Christ and his time, NT is centered on Christ's return and the church that leads up to it. I think your perception of what is being said is driven a little to much by what you would like to see rather that what it is saying.

But I could be wrong too.

Vizion
09-02-2010, 11:47 PM
well said :happydancing:

Miss Foxy
09-02-2010, 11:49 PM
I need some serious bible study!! I just have a bad attention span :unsure-1:!!

NateR
09-03-2010, 12:08 AM
yes yes I know what you were referring to, but I don't agree with that interpretation. Israels whole intent was to bring the Christ .. for all. In a single statement you totally disregarded the church and our purpose and function to follow Christ and show the father through Him. That is "Israel". Problem with revelation is that it's written in the past, present and future and has static, fluid, objective and metaphorical elements all in one. That's why the rest of the Bible ... specifically New Testament is used to balance it. OT prophets were centered towards Christ and his time, NT is centered on Christ's return and the church that leads up to it. I think your perception of what is being said is driven a little to much by what you would like to see rather that what it is saying.

But I could be wrong too.

True, the whole thing could be metaphorical, but it is consistent with the "Day of the Lord" prophecies throughout the Old Testament:

Isaiah 13: 6-16
Wail, for the day of the LORD is near;
it will come like destruction from the Almighty.

Because of this, all hands will go limp,
every man's heart will melt.

Terror will seize them,
pain and anguish will grip them;
they will writhe like a woman in labor.
They will look aghast at each other,
their faces aflame.

See, the day of the LORD is coming
—a cruel day, with wrath and fierce anger—
to make the land desolate
and destroy the sinners within it.

The stars of heaven and their constellations
will not show their light.
The rising sun will be darkened
and the moon will not give its light.

I will punish the world for its evil,
the wicked for their sins.
I will put an end to the arrogance of the haughty
and will humble the pride of the ruthless.

I will make man scarcer than pure gold,
more rare than the gold of Ophir.

Therefore I will make the heavens tremble;
and the earth will shake from its place
at the wrath of the LORD Almighty,
in the day of his burning anger.

Like a hunted gazelle,
like sheep without a shepherd,
each will return to his own people,
each will flee to his native land.

Whoever is captured will be thrust through;
all who are caught will fall by the sword.

Their infants will be dashed to pieces before their eyes;
their houses will be looted and their wives ravished.

Zephaniah 1:14-18
"The great day of the LORD is near—
near and coming quickly.
Listen! The cry on the day of the LORD will be bitter,
the shouting of the warrior there.

That day will be a day of wrath,
a day of distress and anguish,
a day of trouble and ruin,
a day of darkness and gloom,
a day of clouds and blackness,

a day of trumpet and battle cry
against the fortified cities
and against the corner towers.

I will bring distress on the people
and they will walk like blind men,
because they have sinned against the LORD.
Their blood will be poured out like dust
and their entrails like filth.

Neither their silver nor their gold
will be able to save them
on the day of the LORD's wrath.
In the fire of his jealousy
the whole world will be consumed,
for he will make a sudden end
of all who live in the earth."

NateR
09-03-2010, 12:34 AM
One of my favorite verses describing the full character of GOD:

Isaiah 45:7
I form the light and create darkness,
I bring prosperity and create disaster;
I, the LORD, do all these things.

We never hear about GOD creating darkness and disaster (NKJV calls it "calamity") these days, but it's right there in GOD's own words.

Another Day of the Lord prophecy that hints at what we read in Revelation:

Zechariah 14:12
This is the plague with which the LORD will strike all the nations that fought against Jerusalem: Their flesh will rot while they are still standing on their feet, their eyes will rot in their sockets, and their tongues will rot in their mouths.

The NKJV translation uses the word "dissolve" instead of "rot." Making me think of nuclear warfare; but that's just my opinion.

Rev
09-03-2010, 03:58 AM
Revelations is a TOUGH book!!!
I love the way NateR and Boom handled the difference of opinions. I have seen alot of Pastors and other church leaders fail to deal with this with such grace. Bravo to the both of you.

Boomer
09-03-2010, 04:11 AM
Revelations is a TOUGH book!!!
I love the way NateR and Boom handled the difference of opinions. I have seen alot of Pastors and other church leaders fail to deal with this with such grace. Bravo to the both of you.

Nater and I have been the yin and yang of biblical points of view for years now. :laugh: I've said this before but I believe it is very deliberate that the church is given the likeness of a body in the Bible. My hands understand how to exist totally different from my feet. Often times church arguments are the hands telling the feet they are wrong for walking and the feet telling the hands they are wrong for picking stuff up. Both are right, both are operating in the gifts or functions in which they were designed for. Trick is knowing when its time to walk and knowing when its time to pick up, but thats why Christ is the head. We focus on Jesus and life works. When someone needs a kick in the butt Nate is great ... when you need a pat on the back .. im right there. :D

flo
09-03-2010, 07:16 AM
Of course it's time to roll out the "Middle East Peace Negotiations"...the elections are only 2 months away.

Yes, I'm cynical. Israel should give NOTHING to the Hamas-ruled Palestinians, who just murdered 4 Israeli civilians, including a pregnant woman. Here is their own statement:

About 3,000 people joined a rally in Gaza to celebrate the attack. Hamas military wing spokesman Abu Obeida was among them and told The Associated Press: "The Qassam Brigades announces its full responsibility for the heroic operation in Hebron."

They have driven Gaza into the ground, they produce nothing, they thrive on hate. They are now a multi-generational subsidized society. That is their livelihood.

I see Hillary getting into a huge policy disagreement with BO over the next 6 months, particularly if his numbers keep going down. That will give her good reason to step down as SoS and begin her campaign for 2012 without ruffling too many party feathers. She and Bill are nothing if not ambitious and driven.

flo
09-03-2010, 07:27 AM
You know how the experts say that extending unemployment benefits to 90+weeks doesn't help people get jobs as a large majority of people won't seriously pursue work until the rubber meets the road, so to speak?

Well, that's the Palestinians. Why should they give any concessions for peace? They are the most subsidized ethnic group of people on the planet; heck, even my own co-op (former, now) has recently decided to boycott Israeli products because of the "occupation" and alleged "human rights violations" committed against the poor Palestinians. Their cause celebre is championed on nearly every college campus in the US and Canada.

Tyburn
09-03-2010, 12:38 PM

Yes...Peace in Jerusalem does happen for a few short years around the Rapture and before the Tribulation during the rise of the Anti Christ. Then its shattered during the Tribulation, Rebuilt under the Millenial Reign, then Shattered once again when Lucifer is let out of the Abyss, and then Restore permanently after Armageddon :)

So you want to watch out...because peace in Jerusalem means only one thing. Lucifer is amoung us and the End Times are about to begin.

Will Hillary do it?

:laugh: No :laugh: If Condi cant do it...then Clinton doesnt stand a chance...Benyamin is a hardliner...and Abbas doesnt have the support of his people...so I dont think the Anti Christ is on the political scene yet. Noone has rebuilt the Temple yet...that is kinda absolutely essential.

Perhaps however there will be a concession in this peace talks that allows Jewish part control of the Temple ruins.... that IS a possiblity...supposing Palastine said that they could have half the massive forecourt of the Dome of The Rock if they stop building in East Jerusalem. I think Netanyahu would stop building in the East and immediately begin to rebuild the Temple...The chances are the actual Temple site is not precisely on the location of the Al Axia Mosque...there is a chance that therefore Building the Temple could be relatively easy if its a concession of the talks in that way and both structures could exist together on the top of Temple Mount...that would at least be a step in the right direction.

I dont think that even the U.S Government understands what Peace in Israel actually means..they are going about this politically, and its not a political matter really. :ninja:

Tyburn
09-03-2010, 12:40 PM
you totally disregarded the church and our purpose and function to follow Christ and show the father through Him.

If the Church is removed at the Rapture...your point is Mute...the Churches work is done by this point in time. Therefore the End Times are like a throwback to the Old Testament.

J.B.
09-03-2010, 06:41 PM
If the Church is removed at the Rapture...your point is Mute...the Churches work is done by this point in time. Therefore the End Times are like a throwback to the Old Testament.

I not trying to be stickler, but the term is "moot"...The point is "moot".

Just trying to help ya out brother. :)