PDA

View Full Version : Enviro Nutcase Takes Hostages at Discovery Building

flo
09-01-2010, 09:56 PM
He wants humans to stop "breeding"; his brother-in-law said he was influenced by Gore's "An Inconvenient Truth". He is allegedly taped to an explosive device with a "dead man's switch" - designed to detonate if he's killed.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-20015363-504083.html

His "Manifesto"/Demands:

http://www.torontosun.com/news/world/2010/09/01/15213356.html

Can you imagine the response from the media and talking heads if this was a Tea Party member?

I pray he doesn't kill anyone.

logrus
09-01-2010, 11:29 PM
I heard he was pissed because he found out Man vs Wild was staged...

J.B.
09-02-2010, 01:30 AM
Police killed the guy...crazy stuff.

flo
09-02-2010, 02:56 AM
Yeah, I just heard about that, JB. Very sad but it sounds like he pointed his gun at a hostage so...

J.B.
09-02-2010, 04:06 AM
Yeah, I just heard about that, JB. Very sad but it sounds like he pointed his gun at a hostage so...

Personally, when people do this kind of stuff I don't really feel bad if the police end up killing them. If you are dumb and reckless enough to do something like that and the cops have to kill you then so be it. Just saves us the trouble of paying to keep them in jail.

Miss Foxy
09-02-2010, 05:32 PM
Personally, when people do this kind of stuff I don't really feel bad if the police end up killing them. If you are dumb and reckless enough to do something like that and the cops have to kill you then so be it. Just saves us the trouble of paying to keep them in jail.

I'm all for it blow the bastards head off!! Sorry, but there are innocent people that have families to go home to so rather this nutjob be killed than someone who has dreams and goals in life...I know I am cold..:lookaround:

NateR
09-02-2010, 06:57 PM
I'm all for it blow the bastards head off!! Sorry, but there are innocent people that have families to go home to so rather this nutjob be killed than someone who has dreams and goals in life...I know I am cold..:lookaround:

Don't feel too bad. He's an extremist who believes that human beings are a disease that is destroying the Earth. Interesting that he didn't seem to consider himself to be a part of that disease. Just the fact that he didn't blow his own brains out years ago proves that he's nothing but a hypocrite.

Twinsmama
09-02-2010, 07:38 PM
Don't feel too bad. He's an extremist who believes that human beings are a disease that is destroying the Earth. Interesting that he didn't seem to consider himself to be a part of that disease. Just the fact that he didn't blow his own brains out years ago proves that he's nothing but a hypocrite.

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Play The Man
09-03-2010, 06:14 AM
This could have been a nightmare massacre. His manifesto refers to "parasitic human infants" and "filthy human children". There was a day-care center in the building he targeted. Thank God, they were able to evacuate the children to a McDonald's across the street. Given his misanthropic psychotic fixations, I'm surprised he didn't attack the day-care center.

flo
09-03-2010, 07:32 AM
This could have been a nightmare massacre. His manifesto refers to "parasitic human infants" and "filthy human children". There was a day-care center in the building he targeted. Thank God, they were able to evacuate the children to a McDonald's across the street. Given his misanthropic psychotic fixations, I'm surprised he didn't attack the day-care center.

PTM, I was really afraid something like that was going to happen after reading his "manifesto".