PDA

View Full Version : The Demonization of Mary Bale

Tyburn
08-26-2010, 07:31 PM
:laugh: Something has swept the English Nation this past week. A Coventry Couple had adopted a kitten (A rescue Kitten which has been abandoned presumably) and were also plagued with vandles smashing into their car.

So they set up a CCTV camera to record the street outside where the car is usually parked. One day last week, their cat went missing. On reviewing the tape they discovered that Mary Bale had walked along the road side and pettied the cat...then looked around to see if anyone was watching, grabbed the cat by the scruff of the neck and threw it into a wheeely bin...where it stayed for about 15 odd hours.

The owners let loose the video on youtube, and before you know it outrage was spreading. When first identified, Mary Bale claimed it was a joke, but once she realized that people on facebook were sending her death threats, and the Royal Society for The Prevention of Cruelty to Animals were looking to prosecute her, suddenly, she claimed it was just a mad moment and appologised...of course an insanity plea wont cover the fact she looked around to see if anyone was going to see her cruelty towards the animal.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1c645DbyiCU

See for yourself :laugh:

flo
08-26-2010, 07:51 PM
No, I can't watch people being cruel to animals. I hope someone picks her up and throws her into a dumpster for a couple days.

Sick, sick, sick.

flo
08-26-2010, 07:52 PM
Honestly, I don't even like to read about this stuff.

TexasRN
08-26-2010, 10:26 PM
I saw this on the news here. Ya know, I hate stray cats roaming around. I would never throw one into a trash can though. I know the cat in question wasn't a stray. I'm just saying that I hate stray cats. :mellow: I had one give birth in the attic of my garage. We kept 2 kittens and took the mom and other babies to a no kill shelter. The 2 kittens we kept were fixed so they couldn't reproduce.

Ok, enough weird rambling from me. I sound like a crazy cat lady. :laugh:

~Amy

Tyburn
08-26-2010, 10:29 PM
well...I think Mary Bale is dangerous...I mean...Small kitten today...small child tommorow :unsure:

:laugh:

TexasRN
08-26-2010, 10:31 PM
well...I think Mary Bale is dangerous...I mean...Small kitten today...small child tommorow :unsure:

Eh, stray children are annoying too. :laugh:

~Amy

Tyburn
08-26-2010, 10:32 PM
Eh, stray children are annoying too. :laugh:

~Amy

and should definately have "the fix"...No :huh: