PDA

View Full Version : Cool military website

TexasRN
02-26-2009, 09:45 PM
http://rhinoden.rangerup.com/

This is from the Ranger Up clothing company but they have all kinds of cool military stuff to read on there. LTC Kelly Crigger is the the guy who drove us to Walter Reed and he writes articles for different things. (like sometimes even Fight magazine) He also wrote a book. I will eventually buy the book and read it, I flipped thru the copy he gave Matt and it looked pretty good. There will at some point be a write up with pictures from the hospital and the fights this past weekend posted in a blog on this site.

~Amy

Bonnie
02-26-2009, 10:11 PM
Great site, Amy! I just read Kelly Crigger's story, "Arachnophobia". It was great! :laugh:

Thanks for posting this site!

TexasRN
02-26-2009, 10:15 PM
He is cute too, Bonnie. Happily married, but cute. Kind of like Matt and Fiore. :w00t: Men are awesome.

~Amy

Bonnie
02-26-2009, 10:48 PM
He is cute too, Bonnie. Happily married, but cute. Kind of like Matt and Fiore. :w00t: Men are awesome.

~Amy

Pictures?

I thought that Tim Kennedy was pretty cute too! :cool:

TexasRN
02-26-2009, 11:00 PM
http://rhinoden.rangerup.com/ranger-up-supports-kris-mcrays-uwc-win/

In the group photo he is the guy in the middle. And yes, Tim Kennedy was cute too. *sigh*.....cute guys surrounded me all weekend.

~Amy

Bonnie
02-26-2009, 11:53 PM

In the group photo he is the guy in the middle. And yes, Tim Kennedy was cute too. *sigh*.....cute guys surrounded me all weekend.

~Amy

Amy, there are only six people in the picture so technically there are 2 people in the middle. Do you mean the "tall" one in purple(?) shirt or the guy to his right in the black ranger shirt? :unsure-1:

TexasRN
02-27-2009, 12:56 AM
Amy, there are only six people in the picture so technically there are 2 people in the middle. Do you mean the "tall" one in purple(?) shirt or the guy to his right in the black ranger shirt? :unsure-1:

The tall one. :laugh:

~Amy

VCURamFan
02-27-2009, 02:19 AM

~AmyHappy to oblige!:wink:

Bonnie
02-27-2009, 04:20 AM
Happy to oblige!:wink:

Ben, I was watching "Eleventh Hour" earlier and this guy in a **** bar reminded me of you (except he didn't have glasses and you're cuter). He was getting a "happy" dance before he went outside and got electrocuted. :laugh:

VCURamFan
02-27-2009, 04:58 AM
Ben, I was watching "Eleventh Hour" earlier and this guy in a **** bar reminded me of you (except he didn't have glasses and you're cuter). He was getting a "happy" dance before he went outside and got electrocuted. :laugh:Ummmmm...thank you?:blink:

Bonnie
02-27-2009, 05:02 AM
Ummmmm...thank you?:blink:

In looks, Ben, looks! :rolleyes:

VCURamFan
02-27-2009, 05:04 AM
In looks, Ben, looks! :rolleyes:Haha, I wasn't really sure how to take that!

Tyburn
03-02-2009, 11:15 PM
The tall one. :laugh:

~Amy
:mellow: ohh...Amy...the other ones cuter :laugh:

I'm glad you had a good time...dont go telling Crigger I got a criticism of him published :unsure-1: he doesnt need to know...and what he doesnt know wont hurt him :laugh:

TexasRN
03-02-2009, 11:16 PM
:mellow: ohh...Amy...the other ones cuter :laugh:

I'm glad you had a good time...dont go telling Crigger I got a criticism of him published :unsure-1: he doesnt need to know...and what he doesnt know wont hurt him :laugh:

Tim Kennedy was quite yummy. He's got a great smile. But I'd much rather stick to Matt and Fiore. They are hot *and* funny.

~Amy

Tyburn
03-02-2009, 11:19 PM
Tim Kennedy was quite yummy. He's got a great smile. But I'd much rather stick to Matt and Fiore. They are hot *and* funny.

~Amy
Yes, in a bashful sort of way I suppose.

I laugh when I think about Fiore...I met him at UFC85...we all went out for dinner, and the guys did nothing but tease and pick on him the whole time :laugh: :laugh: it was hillarious! He was a good sport about it, all in good jest of course...but ive never seen Fiore anything approaching serious at all :laugh: :laugh: