PDA

View Full Version : Obama courageous, then craven on mosque

Spiritwalker
08-17-2010, 05:25 PM
This whole article is garabage.. Basically saying Muslims should be mad at Obama for backing off his "praise of the mosque".. Basically saying Muslims are people to... I agree that Muslims are people to.. I agreee that not all muslims did this, or want this.. or were even behind the terrorists attacks that brought us to this sad state of affairs..

http://www.cnn.com/2010/OPINION/08/16/dabashi.mosque.obama/index.html?hpt=C1

BUT.. This one paragraph.. speaks volumes to me...

That public position, however, was not just principled, reaffirming the constitutional rights of citizens and communities to freedom of religion. It was also a daring step toward restoring dignity to millions of Muslim Americans by welcoming them into the bosom of the American family, thereby helping all Americans overcome the trauma of 9/11.

If Muslims want to be "accepted" and welcomed back into the American fold.. maybe they should consider that, while there may be millions of American Muslims.. there are 100s of Millions of Christians and millions of other flavors of religion..

how many of those are blowing up them selves.. and killing those who for the most part.."do not care".. to make a statement.

Muslims want their religion to be considered a "safe".. Fun..respectable and whatever.. don't build a mosque near "ground zero".. have your leaders PUBLICLY denounce these acts and the leaders that promote this violence. Have the leaders of these countries that harbor these leaders.. go get them .. and ship them back to America.. we will even pay the airfare..

But hey.. I am just an average America..

flo
08-17-2010, 06:08 PM
The community organizer is totally poll-driven.

Tyburn
08-17-2010, 08:09 PM
This whole article is garabage.. Basically saying Muslims should be mad at Obama for backing off his "praise of the mosque".. Basically saying Muslims are people to... I agree that Muslims are people to.. I agreee that not all muslims did this, or want this.. or were even behind the terrorists attacks that brought us to this sad state of affairs..

http://www.cnn.com/2010/OPINION/08/16/dabashi.mosque.obama/index.html?hpt=C1

BUT.. This one paragraph.. speaks volumes to me...

If Muslims want to be "accepted" and welcomed back into the American fold.. maybe they should consider that, while there may be millions of American Muslims.. there are 100s of Millions of Christians and millions of other flavors of religion..

how many of those are blowing up them selves.. and killing those who for the most part.."do not care".. to make a statement.

Muslims want their religion to be considered a "safe".. Fun..respectable and whatever.. don't build a mosque near "ground zero".. have your leaders PUBLICLY denounce these acts and the leaders that promote this violence. Have the leaders of these countries that harbor these leaders.. go get them .. and ship them back to America.. we will even pay the airfare..

But hey.. I am just an average America..

The Bosom of America...is Christianity...

Spiritwalker
08-17-2010, 08:21 PM
The Bosom of America...is Christianity...

No it's not. Maybe founded that way.. but no it's not.

BTW.. Jens lost again..

Tyburn
08-17-2010, 08:27 PM
No it's not. Maybe founded that way.. but no it's not.

If it was founded that way, with an unchanging constitution, please enlighten me as to how it can be anything other now :huh:

Spiritwalker
08-17-2010, 08:28 PM
If it was founded that way, with an unchanging constitution, please enlighten me as to how it can be anything other now :huh:

since you are the US expert, read the Constitution.. I have.

Tyburn
08-17-2010, 08:42 PM
since you are the US expert, read the Constitution.. I have.

You cant answer my question can you.

If a Consitution is unchangeable, and it was founded on Christianity...how can it presently be anything other then that in which it was conceived?

There is only two logical answers

1) it never was founded on Christianity
2) it is Still Christian.

So...which is it to be? Are you gonna try and say Number 1?? Surely not even you believe that.

VCURamFan
08-17-2010, 08:46 PM

If a Consitution is unchangeable, and it was founded on Christianity...how can it presently be anything other then that in which it was conceived?

So...which is it to be? Are you gonna try and say Number 1?? Surely not even you believe that.
Dave, I've bolded the flaw in your argument. The Constitution was created to me immutable, but unfortunately the current judicial fashion is to "interpret" (read "manipulate") the document to suit today's purposes.

Tyburn
08-17-2010, 08:51 PM
Dave, I've bolded the flaw in your argument. The Constitution was created to me immutable, but unfortunately the current judicial fashion is to "interpret" (read "manipulate") the document to suit today's purposes.

No, you havent pointed out the flaw in my argument. You have pointed out how your "Current judicial fashion" is unconstitutional.

That is not a fault in my logic...that is missapplication by the people of the consitution. Although it goes on...that doesnt make it right...and thats what I'm pointing out.

It wasnt created to be immutable...it was created immutable, therefore, the interpretation, whilst valid to "todays purposes" is not in line with the original authors...and therefore, just plain wrong.

THIS sort of practise is how over time your consitution will become irroded until its a completely different document to how its intended. Personally, I find that so very distressing :unsure-1:

Spiritwalker
08-17-2010, 08:52 PM

Founded on Christian belifes.. and welcoming all. Pretty simple.

Tyburn
08-17-2010, 08:55 PM
Founded on Christian belifes.. and welcoming all. Pretty simple.

Christian Beliefs are not welcoming to all. Christian Beliefs are, by their very nature, intollerant.

VCURamFan
08-17-2010, 10:42 PM
No, you havent pointed out the flaw in my argument. You have pointed out how your "Current judicial fashion" is unconstitutional.

That is not a fault in my logic...that is missapplication by the people of the consitution. Although it goes on...that doesnt make it right...and thats what I'm pointing out.

It wasnt created to be immutable...it was created immutable, therefore, the interpretation, whilst valid to "todays purposes" is not in line with the original authors...and therefore, just plain wrong.

THIS sort of practise is how over time your consitution will become irroded until its a completely different document to how its intended. Personally, I find that so very distressing :unsure-1:
I absolutely agree with you, Dave, but it's still the case.

NateR
08-17-2010, 11:25 PM
That public position, however, was not just principled, reaffirming the constitutional rights of citizens and communities to freedom of religion. It was also a daring step toward restoring dignity to millions of Muslim Americans by welcoming them into the bosom of the American family, thereby helping all Americans overcome the trauma of 9/11.

If American Muslims want to be "welcomed into the bosom of the American family" then maybe they can start by publicly condemning the attacks on 9/11 and radical Islam in general.

Tyburn
08-17-2010, 11:41 PM
I absolutely agree with you, Dave, but it's still the case.

:ashamed: I know...there is a difference between theory and reality...but I'm making a point of it for Spiritwalkers sake :laugh:

rearnakedchoke
08-18-2010, 12:15 AM
If American Muslims want to be "welcomed into the bosom of the American family" then maybe they can start by publicly condemning the attacks on 9/11 and radical Islam in general.

after 9/11 there were plenty of muslims condemning the attacks ... were they enough? probably not .. do i believe they were genuine? not all ... but i think after 9/11 i don't know how much condemning is enough ...

Spiritwalker
08-18-2010, 03:51 AM
:ashamed: I know...there is a difference between theory and reality...but I'm making a point of it for Spiritwalkers sake :laugh:

Don't do anything for my sake. There is little point. Your opinion, thought processes and such.. do not do much for me.

Tyburn
08-18-2010, 12:25 PM
Don't do anything for my sake. There is little point. Your opinion, thought processes and such.. do not do much for me.

I dont mind correcting you. Really, tiz no bother :laugh:

Spiritwalker
08-18-2010, 12:49 PM
I dont mind correcting you. Really, tiz no bother :laugh:

You do not qualify to "correct" me in more ways than you can possibly know.

Tyburn
08-18-2010, 12:51 PM
You do not qualify to "correct" me in more ways than you can possibly know.

I more then Qualify. Besides, I dont need your approval. I'm not an advisor, I'm a critic. I just tell you what I think...I dont wait for you to ask. Hadnt you noticed :blink:

Spiritwalker
08-18-2010, 01:00 PM
I more then Qualify. Besides, I dont need your approval. I'm not an advisor, I'm a critic. I just tell you what I think...I dont wait for you to ask. Hadnt you noticed :blink:

Like I said before.. let me know when it is ok for me to be critical of you. Last time I did that you went whinning to whole PM list probably.. I know of at least 4.

So when I can stop handling you and your posts with kid gloves.. to ensure that you do not have your feelings hurt.. just let me know. Until then, your backhanded insults.. just don't do anything except make me laugh at you and think.. .. well.. things that would make you cry...

J.B.
08-18-2010, 04:15 PM
Like I said before.. let me know when it is ok for me to be critical of you. Last time I did that you went whinning to whole PM list probably.. I know of at least 4.

So when I can stop handling you and your posts with kid gloves.. to ensure that you do not have your feelings hurt.. just let me know. Until then, your backhanded insults.. just don't do anything except make me laugh at you and think.. .. well.. things that would make you cry...

:laugh:

It's early, but this is funny

J.B.
08-18-2010, 04:17 PM

and I want a Red Rider BB gun for Christmas...

Spiritwalker
08-18-2010, 05:31 PM
and I want a Red Rider BB gun for Christmas...

wow!!! an an official Red Ryder, carbine action, two-hundred shot range model air rifle!

Oh my god, I shot my eye out!

Tyburn
08-18-2010, 08:16 PM
1) Like I said before.. let me know when it is ok for me to be critical of you. Last time I did that you went whinning to whole PM list probably.. I know of at least 4.

2) So when I can stop handling you and your posts with kid gloves.. to ensure that you do not have your feelings hurt.. just let me know. Until then, your backhanded insults.. just don't do anything except make me laugh at you and think.. .. well.. things that would make you cry...

1) :laugh: Are you sure that was about you, and not someone else :ninja:

2) :laugh: Your mere presence on this board is offensive to me. I find you the most dissagreeable man on this forum at present. You are rude, you are sarcastic in a degrading way, you have an over-inflated opinion, you dont listen and reason logically, you go through posts line by line, to deflect from the fact all your doing is nitpicking the person rather then responding to the issue, I find you most dishonourable, most ungentlemanly, your thoughts and feelings about me are of absolutely no concern to me. You might be able to frustrate me, but you cant hurt me...only people that matter to me can actually hurt me. You have never mattered to me. I am not your friend, I dont want to be your friend, I have no desire to get to know you, I put no stock in what you say in terms of truth value. You are no match for what I have faced on here in the past. You arent a shade on Hughes_GOAT, your not mature enough to give me the kind of dressing down that would make me cry. So go ahead...you say what you like to and about me...If you bore me with your tedious line by line smart arse responses to everything I post...I'll just ignore it. But what I wont do, is stop. If you say something I believe to be false, I will tell you, (and everyone else also :laugh:)

rearnakedchoke
08-18-2010, 08:21 PM
http://i44.tinypic.com/9sfmrk.jpg

Spiritwalker
08-19-2010, 02:44 AM
It seems that with this post.. you give me permission.. Thank you.

1) :laugh: Are you sure that was about you, and not someone else :ninja:

Me.. Buzzard.. Atom.. JB.. whoever.. you just can't handle your own battles.. You want to be rude to others.. but you can't handle what you dish out..

2) :laugh: Your mere presence on this board is offensive to me. I find you the most dissagreeable man on this forum at present.

You are the most spineless. But I don't find you offensive at all.. rather sadly funny... I read some of your posts and I think.. "that kid has a good head on his shoulders..." Then I read 9 other posts of yours.. and I just ..well.. They say a picture is worth a thousand words..

http://www.motifake.com/image/demotivational-poster/0906/godzilla-facepalm-godzilla-facepalm-face-palm-epic-fail-demotivational-poster-1245384435.jpg

You are rude, you are sarcastic in a degrading way,

I am CRAZY sarcastic.. But think about it.. I am only rude to you. hmmmm.. I wonder why that is???

you have an over-inflated opinion,

Depends on who you ask. Ask some of the people here who have met me face to face.. Just to let you know.. my self opinion is as follows:

a good father.. a good husband.. a better than average martial artist.. an above average intellect.. stupid sometimes.. with hints of genius occasionally. "Basically I have the heart of a poet.. with the soul of a clown that forces me to blow it at the most crucial time"

you dont listen and reason logically,

Says the Brit... lol...

you go through posts line by line,

yes..but just yours.

to deflect from the fact all your doing is nitpicking the person rather then responding to the issue,

no

I find you most dishonourable, most ungentlemanly,

Dishonorable??? I stand up for what I believe in..I fight for what is right. I stand behind my family.. and friends.. and in front of when needed.

I am only "ungentlemanly" to those haven't earned it.

your thoughts and feelings about me are of absolutely no concern to me.

doesn't seem that way to me...

You might be able to frustrate me,

might????

but you cant hurt me...only people that matter to me can actually hurt me.

awwwwwww that's sooooo sweet.

You have never mattered to me. I am not your friend, I dont want to be your friend, I have no desire to get to know you,

Then why did you send me PMs talking about you mentioning me in your inane video blogs? Why did you send me the PMs inviting me to your monthly prayer.. and started it off "Hello Friends"..

I put no stock in what you say in terms of truth value. You are no match for what I have faced on here in the past. You arent a shade on Hughes_GOAT, your not mature enough to give me the kind of dressing down that would make me cry. So go ahead...you say what you like to and about me...If you bore me with your tedious line by line smart arse responses to everything I post...I'll just ignore it. But what I wont do, is stop. If you say something I believe to be false, I will tell you, (and everyone else also :laugh:)

OK.. you asked.... and btw..you couldn't ignore me if you tried... maybe everyone else on this forum.. but not me.

So I will reply in just a few minutes.

Spiritwalker
08-19-2010, 04:11 AM
Where to start.. where to start...

ok.. let's start at the beginning.

I lurked here for a long while before my first post.. Just cause I was a huge Matt Hughes fan..

I remember back then seeing some of your posts thinking... "wft is wrong with this guy".. but every board has one...

Let's look at your name.. Tyburn... Taken for either the town/village.. which came from the name of the mighty river.. which fits for you.. cause just like the river.. you always have something coming out of your mouth...

Your posts are ridiculous in length, for what would take a "normal" person to say... Why is that I wonder.. at first.. I thought you were just verbose.. but that's not it.. you want attention.. no matter what is going on you want people to be looking in your direction.. the same goes for your video blogs.. you call me arrogant... "dude" your almost a text book narcissist. But I figure that was due to your relative immaturity.

In one of your most recent posts you refer to the time you "self harmed".. can you say "look at me".. anymore clearly?

I seem to remember you posting something about your sister getting married.. and when you commented on how you wanted to film/photograph stuff.. she didn't really listen.."something to that effect".. Are you so arrogant that you feel that you should dictate your sisters wedding? Throw out your ideas.. but if they are not welcome.. the keep your mouth shut. It's not your day..

But what REALLY made me think.. wow.. Tyburn is a foolish boy was the first.. and only.. video blog you posted... it was somewhere here in the states.. you were in a park or garden.. something like that.. and you are walking away..talking about "someone looking at what you were doing".. Did you really feel so insecure that you couldn't stand to allow someone to question what you were doing.. when they were just looking at you? Spineless.

Then you made that post about the lady cop harassing you. What a joke.. and you were talking about.. what your passport says.. (not like everyone else's passport).. and that you had a good mind to tell the cop off.. but of course you didn't... you were a keyboard warrior.. but wouldn't stand up to what you believed in. There is a word for people like that.. a word that I don't even like saying.. it starts with a P.. perfect definition of you. THEN you talked about going to the media/press.. like some cop questioning what you were up to. would be something that was even page 5 worthy.

You talk big.. but if someone were to get in your face.. and call you on your various BS... you would break down and back pedal faster than Caleb Starnes.. at least Caleb got in the cage.. you wouldn't even get that far before your bowels went loose.. Yes I said it. I think Caleb Starnes is a better man than you are. War Machine. the fool that he is.. at least takes his punishment.. you would still be crying about how unfair the world is to you. Baby Jay quit on the stool... but tried..you wouldn't put in the work to qualify to get into a cage.

In the states.. there are many many people that bitch and cry about "rights and being just"// but the second that they are called to task.. they hide. They hide behind the people that ensure their safety.. but doing jobs they don't want to do.. but defending the rights ensured by our constitution.. You are the person that that hides behind the person standing at the forefront.

You call me "rude and ungentlemanly".. I call you coward.

That you find me offensive.. I have only offended you. Think about it.

You say I have an over inflated opinion... there is a reason for my opinion.. I am a father, a husband.. a teacher.. what are you???

I was shot 3 times, defending a person from a thug. I have proven to myself that I can do what is needed.. I can take action. From reading your posts over the years.. I feel pretty confident that you would have the robber pass you by when all you had to do was trip him up.. as he was running away with the money from the wrestling match you just participated in.. and then when your uncle Ben gets killed later that night.. you would blame society for not providing for him.... (if you do not get the comic book reference I would not be surprised)

You are a spineless coward.. look at the way you handle your sexuality.. either be gay .. and proud of it (slap that rainbow on your forehead) .. or not.. but quite whining about trying to resolve the issue. just do it.

You exist to continue your existence... what redeeming value do you have when you don't find anything redeeming about yourself. Take a look at yourself in the mirror lately?

You like to take shots at the states.. "Granted independence".. The United States TOOK it.. that's why it's called the Declaration of Independence.. not the Request of Independence. The colonists took what they wanted.. and fought for it.. and died for it.. just like your kings army did.. To say that your king granted independence makes a mockery of what both sides fought and died for.

You call me arrogant.. yet you talk about what the founding fathers of the United States were actually talking about.. when that is completely untrue.. and then when I call you out. you say.. "go ask Nate"... again.. coward.

Your the kind of person that hides behind the person that stands up for your freedom.. Your the kind of person that steps on the shoulders of people that do all the work.. and says..."look what we did"..

You call yourself a critic, but you can't handle the truth of other peoples criticism of you. That's a keyboard warrior.. that's also a coward.

Basically.. your worthless.. but the worst part of it is that what makes you worthless.. you seem to value.

Tyburn
08-19-2010, 12:43 PM
1) I fight for what is right.

2) awwwwwww that's sooooo sweet
3) Then why did you send me PMs talking about you mentioning me in your inane video blogs?
4) Why did you send me the PMs inviting me to your monthly prayer.. and started it off "Hello Friends"..

OK.. you asked.... and btw..you couldn't ignore me if you tried... maybe everyone else on this forum.. but not me.

So I will reply in just a few minutes.
1) are you a Christian :huh:
2) and true :ashamed:
3) I let everyone who is in my blogs for any reason know, because it would be rude not to. I include people in my blogs for all sorts of reasons.
4) By December I shall have sent every single person registered that invitation. That is my duty as a Christian, I dont have to like the person to pray for them, and they dont have to be well mannered individuals to get the offer.
5) :) I could ignore you if I wanted to, I just generally tend to use you to fill up the time if I havent got anything else to reply to :laugh:

Spiritwalker
08-19-2010, 12:51 PM
1) are you a Christian :huh:

Not of your flavor.

2) and true :ashamed:

3) I let everyone who is in my blogs for any reason know, because it would be rude not to. I include people in my blogs for all sorts of reasons.

4) By December I shall have sent every single person registered that invitation. That is my duty as a Christian, I dont have to like the person to pray for them, and they dont have to be well mannered individuals to get the offer.
5) :) I could ignore you if I wanted to, I just generally tend to use you to fill up the time if I havent got anything else to reply to :laugh:[/QUOTE]

LOL LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL yer so funny.

Tyburn
08-19-2010, 01:01 PM
1) Tyburn... Taken for either the town/village.. which came from the name of the mighty river.. which fits for you.. cause just like the river.. you always have something coming out of your mouth...

2) you want attention.. no matter what is going on you want people to be looking in your direction.. the same goes for your video blogs.. you call me arrogant... "dude" your almost a text book narcissist. But I figure that was due to your relative immaturity.

3) "self harmed"

4) I seem to remember you posting something about your sister getting married.. and when you commented on how you wanted to film/photograph stuff.. she didn't really listen.."something to that effect".. Are you so arrogant that you feel that you should dictate your sisters wedding?

5) But what REALLY made me think.. wow.. Tyburn is a foolish boy was the first.. and only.. video blog you posted... it was somewhere here in the states.. you were in a park or garden.. something like that.. and you are walking away..talking about "someone looking at what you were doing".. Did you really feel so insecure that you couldn't stand to allow someone to question what you were doing.. when they were just looking at you? Spineless.

6) Then you made that post about the lady cop harassing you. What a joke.. and you were talking about.. what your passport says.. (not like everyone else's passport).. and that you had a good mind to tell the cop off.. but of course you didn't... you were a keyboard warrior.. but wouldn't stand up to what you believed in. There is a word for people like that.. a word that I don't even like saying.. it starts with a P.. perfect definition of you. THEN you talked about going to the media/press.. like some cop questioning what you were up to. would be something that was even page 5 worthy.

7) You talk big.. but if someone were to get in your face.. and call you on your various BS... you would break down and back pedal faster than Caleb Starnes.. at least Caleb got in the cage.. you wouldn't even get that far before your bowels went loose.. Yes I said it. I think Caleb Starnes is a better man than you are. War Machine. the fool that he is.. at least takes his punishment.. you would still be crying about how unfair the world is to you. Baby Jay quit on the stool... but tried..you wouldn't put in the work to qualify to get into a cage.

8) In the states.. there are many many people that bitch and cry about "rights and being just"// but the second that they are called to task.. they hide. They hide behind the people that ensure their safety.. but doing jobs they don't want to do.. but defending the rights ensured by our constitution.. You are the person that that hides behind the person standing at the forefront.

9) You call me "rude and ungentlemanly".. I call you coward.

That you find me offensive.. I have only offended you. Think about it.

You say I have an over inflated opinion... there is a reason for my opinion.. I am a father, a husband.. a teacher.. what are you???

I was shot 3 times, defending a person from a thug. I have proven to myself that I can do what is needed.. I can take action. From reading your posts over the years.. I feel pretty confident that you would have the robber pass you by when all you had to do was trip him up.. as he was running away with the money from the wrestling match you just participated in.. and then when your uncle Ben gets killed later that night.. you would blame society for not providing for him.... (if you do not get the comic book reference I would not be surprised)

You are a spineless coward.. look at the way you handle your sexuality.. either be gay .. and proud of it (slap that rainbow on your forehead) .. or not.. but quite whining about trying to resolve the issue. just do it.

You exist to continue your existence... what redeeming value do you have when you don't find anything redeeming about yourself. Take a look at yourself in the mirror lately?

You like to take shots at the states.. "Granted independence".. The United States TOOK it.. that's why it's called the Declaration of Independence.. not the Request of Independence. The colonists took what they wanted.. and fought for it.. and died for it.. just like your kings army did.. To say that your king granted independence makes a mockery of what both sides fought and died for.

You call me arrogant.. yet you talk about what the founding fathers of the United States were actually talking about.. when that is completely untrue.. and then when I call you out. you say.. "go ask Nate"... again.. coward.

Your the kind of person that hides behind the person that stands up for your freedom.. Your the kind of person that steps on the shoulders of people that do all the work.. and says..."look what we did"..

You call yourself a critic, but you can't handle the truth of other peoples criticism of you. That's a keyboard warrior.. that's also a coward.

Basically.. your worthless.. but the worst part of it is that what makes you worthless.. you seem to value.
1) The River Tyburn is a small tributary running through a pipe in the ground, the Village Tyburn has gone hundreds of years ago. No, my User name is based on the Gallows that were called Tyburn for 600 years :)

2) Not exactly, your mixing two different things. I am dedicated to and love this place, therefore I try to respond to everything. I love networking, and always have an opinion on everything. The Videos are different, Those arent really for you, they are for me, part of a vast setting of records, What I am doing is keeping records, I've done it my whole life, this is just a new way of doing it. I use them to highlight important events, like I do my Journal, Spiritual Diaries, Travel Diaries and the likes...I have virtually a whole archive, there are more then 300 special dates marked on a permanent wall chart in my front room

3) I didnt want to be specific, and didnt really know what to call the ritual. It wasnt done to cause harm, but it did, and obviously would. Its a difficult thing to explain

4) You dont know much about my family, how it works, and what the bonds are between us. You have never asked, but jumped to your own conclusions without seeking clarity.

5) Its considered rude in this country to film other people without their knowledge and I dont like attracting attention to the fact I am filming, so I do generally stop speaking if someone walks by and turn the camera away from them. Its not spineless, its ettiquette, good manners.

6) I respect authority figures....she was just doing her job and whilst I didnt like that, which was what I was voicing, I understand what she was doing. She didnt step over the mark, but had she done, I would have had no quarms about doing exactly what I said. In my Country that is how we roll :laugh:

7) supposition. Was it just for the sake of it?

8) I dont understand what you mean, who do you think I'm hiding behind??

9) No, there are many people that dont like you here. What am I? I am a Man, made in the image of GOD, and thus dont have to do anything to have value. I have value because he created me, and I am in his image. You can keep your worldly goods and values, because in the decades to come they will mean nothing. I on the other hand shall live forever in the New Jerusalem, Where I can be with my Creator for the rest of Eternity...you can keep your fatherhood and your teaching (heaven forbid if its History since you dont know much about that!)

I'll read the rest after work. :)

County Mike
08-19-2010, 01:13 PM
Everytime Tyburn and Spirtiwalker start bitching a thread gets ruined...

... and a kitten dies.

So quit your bitchin ladies.

Spiritwalker
08-19-2010, 01:21 PM
No, there are many people that dont like you here.

Really? Your the only one that says anything. I know of possibly another.. but they have kept their mouth quite about why I don't like them.. so I keep my mouth quite as well.. at least publicly.

So if there is someone here that doens't care for me.. please let me know.. PM or public. get enough people to say that they don't want me around, I am out the door.

rearnakedchoke
08-19-2010, 03:22 PM
come on guys, you really can't feel good taking shots at each other like this ...

*wondering when a mod will step in and stop this madness*

Spiritwalker
08-19-2010, 04:42 PM
Hey, I just asked when I can treat him the same as he treats me.

VCURamFan
08-19-2010, 04:44 PM
Can someone shut this thread down? Or at the very least delete their off-topic posts if people want to keep debating this topic?

Miss Foxy
08-19-2010, 05:02 PM
Really? Your the only one that says anything. I know of possibly another.. but they have kept their mouth quite about why I don't like them.. so I keep my mouth quite as well.. at least publicly.

So if there is someone here that doens't care for me.. please let me know.. PM or public. get enough people to say that they don't want me around, I am out the door.

I don't have a problem with you and if I did I would tell you straight up.. It really doesn't matter either if people don't like you anyways that's their opinion. That's why they can PM each other and talk non-sense that way.. I personally would attack you upfront so we are cool lol...

CAVEMAN
08-19-2010, 05:17 PM
We have strayed so far from where we used to be as a country. Back when Pearl Harbor was attacked, our government rounded up every japanese in the country and sent them packing or placed them in war camps. Better safe than sorry!

Fast forward to 2010 and in the name of tolerance and political correctness, we're letting Muslims build mosques 2 blocks from the worst attack ever on American soil!

Buzzard
08-19-2010, 05:21 PM
We have strayed so far from where we used to be as a country. Back when Pearl Harbor was attacked, our government rounded up every japanese in the country and sent them packing or placed them in war camps. Better safe than sorry!

Fast forward to 2010 and in the name of tolerance and political correctness, we're letting Muslims build mosques 2 blocks from the worst attack ever on American soil!

Please correct me if I am wrong, but are you saying that the rounding up of Japanese citizens was the right thing to do? Have you ever met any of the folks who were placed in these camps? I have and to hear the specific stories of one lady I knew who went through that hit me hard.

CAVEMAN
08-19-2010, 05:34 PM
Please correct me if I am wrong, but are you saying that the rounding up of Japanese citizens was the right thing to do? Have you ever met any of the folks who were placed in these camps? I have and to hear the specific stories of one lady I knew who went through that hit me hard.

Yes in the time of war I think it was the right thing to do. And not all of those japanese were citizens! What was our government supposed to do, trust them? At the time, they were considered the "other team"!

And I believe it should of been the same way after 9-11 for a time!

Spiritwalker
08-19-2010, 05:37 PM

No way.. that is one of the worst spots in the history of the United States.

Fear of spies and sabatoage is one thing...

an insult, by way of building a mosque at this location is no where near the same.

Buzzard
08-19-2010, 05:41 PM

an insult, by way of building a mosque at this location is no where near the same.

See Spirit, we agree on this too. It's not the first time you and I have agreed on an issue. I've got no problem with you, as you are generally always respectful in your replies to me even if our opinions are the polar opposite.

Caveman, all I can say is wow.

Miss Foxy
08-19-2010, 05:41 PM

+1!!!

VCURamFan
08-19-2010, 05:46 PM
http://bp1.blogger.com/_EmOwFaFOLU8/R-63RqSfyII/AAAAAAAAAKc/QMbOzn04WN0/s400/internet-joke.gif

Tyburn
08-19-2010, 06:16 PM
1)I was shot 3 times, defending a person from a thug. I have proven to myself that I can do what is needed.. I can take action. From reading your posts over the years.. I feel pretty confident that you would have the robber pass you by when all you had to do was trip him up.. as he was running away with the money from the wrestling match you just participated in.. and then when your uncle Ben gets killed later that night.. you would blame society for not providing for him.... (if you do not get the comic book reference I would not be surprised)

2) You are a spineless coward.. look at the way you handle your sexuality.. either be gay .. and proud of it (slap that rainbow on your forehead) .. or not.. but quite whining about trying to resolve the issue. just do it.

3) You exist to continue your existence... what redeeming value do you have when you don't find anything redeeming about yourself. Take a look at yourself in the mirror lately?

4) You like to take shots at the states.. "Granted independence".. The United States TOOK it.. that's why it's called the Declaration of Independence.. not the Request of Independence. The colonists took what they wanted.. and fought for it.. and died for it.. just like your kings army did.. To say that your king granted independence makes a mockery of what both sides fought and died for.

5) You call me arrogant.. yet you talk about what the founding fathers of the United States were actually talking about.. when that is completely untrue.. and then when I call you out. you say.. "go ask Nate"... again.. coward.

6) Your the kind of person that hides behind the person that stands up for your freedom.. Your the kind of person that steps on the shoulders of people that do all the work.. and says..."look what we did"..

7) You call yourself a critic, but you can't handle the truth of other peoples criticism of you. That's a keyboard warrior.. that's also a coward.

8) Basically.. your worthless.. but the worst part of it is that what makes you worthless.. you seem to value.

1) lets see your scars then :)
2) As a Christian its not about doing what I want to do. Its about doing out of duty what must be done, and equally abstaining from what must not be done. If you dont suffer from this kind of thing you wouldnt know, the easy option is just to give in to sin.
3) I dont exist to reproduce, thats not my purpose. Neither to I exist for pleasure.
4) :laugh: As a collonial outpost, you dont have the power or authority to change the world by producing a statement. Thats akin to me writing to my landlord and telling him I now OWN this flat I rent from him :laugh: You dont understand, mainly because its impossible for you, it appears to recreat in your mind the circumstances AT THE TIME of authorship. You call it nitpicking, you and Ben, because you already know the outcome...but supposing that Britian had reinvaded...still think your "Declairation" would have meant anything :huh: At the time of writing it wasnt worth the paper it was written on because it came from a group of people with little to no authority in the eyes of the State that owned the land. Those who wrote it were Traitors, they were committing Treason, they were saying a bunch of stuff which might never have ammounted to anything.

Again...Would you think me Pope if I just suddenly decided to announce it? It doesnt matter what you say, you cant change FACTS...The Crown OWNED the Collonies, until you were Released by The Crown, you were still on our property. You can re write history if you want, but the truth is the war was far from certain until we got pushed into the Ocean...and even then whilst it appeared inevitable, We could have launched a counter offensive. The Eastern Seaboard of the United States of America was Crown Property until December 1783, thats just fact...up until then any supposition of freedom, was effectively theft, stealing and squating on land that did not belong to you, and pretending it was yours because you self decreed it. :laugh:

What your forefathers did was backdate. Once the war was won, they used that chronological point in history to represent the moment freedom began...really, it was the moment you BEGAN your journey to Freedom, which finally came in 1783...with a hell of a lot of support and help from the French, who you had enjoyed trading with in the pacific the whole time England was at war with her, and wondered why we may not have been too inclined to treat you nice....how would you feel if Hawaii suddenly began trading with North Korea??? Now imagine that Hawaii decided to trade with the Taliban?? How would you handle a part of your own, trading with your worst enemies??

Our Army has never fought for Government, only for King/Queen and Country. They avoid the Government in that, King and Queen denotes the figurehead of state, Country denotes the geography and citizenry...British People have a very low opinion of politicians on the whole, they are not to be trusted. You dont fight for the prime minister.

5) I know heaps about America, the reason I involve nathan and others is because you have the foolish opinion that basically translates to "only an American would know" which is popycot, this means you just say I'm wrong because I'm not American. You cant, and never have addressed what I say...you only say "wrong" "untrue" "no"...you wont even face me online. At least I always give you the whole hog before defering to someone else.

6) mere supposition...again

7) What, like i'm not handling you now :huh::laugh: I like people who will debate and verbal spar with me...but your not nearly on that level. Its an art form, of questions, reasonings, logic, its not petty point scoring, sarcastic one liners, and avoidance of the question. You either dont have the discipline to do it properly...or else you dont have the skills, I cant decide which one it is

8) In your opinion. I know my worth. :)

J.B.
08-19-2010, 06:27 PM
It doesnt matter what you say, you cant change FACTS...The Crown OWNED the Collonies, until you were Released by The Crown, you were still on our property.

That's ridiculous. I was looking through my little brother's 5th grade history book the other day and the chapter on the revolutionary war simply had this picture.

http://www.legendarybreed.net/TK/ufc/bisping-redcoat.jpg

Tyburn
08-19-2010, 06:41 PM
That's ridiculous. I was looking through my little brother's 5th grade history book the other day and the chapter on the revolutionary war simply had this picture.

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Spiritwalker
08-19-2010, 07:00 PM
1) lets see your scars then :)

Seriously?

2) As a Christian its not about doing what I want to do. Its about doing out of duty what must be done, and equally abstaining from what must not be done. If you dont suffer from this kind of thing you wouldnt know, the easy option is just to give in to sin.

So you are saying that God made a mistake with you? Or is tourturing you with giving you desires, but telling you not to act on them?

3) I dont exist to reproduce, thats not my purpose. Neither to I exist for pleasure.

a) Good Thing b)then what do you exist for?

4) :laugh: As a collonial outpost, you dont have the power or authority to change the world by producing a statement. Thats akin to me writing to my landlord and telling him I now OWN this flat I rent from him :laugh:

We did.

You dont understand, mainly because its impossible for you, it appears to recreat in your mind the circumstances AT THE TIME of authorship. You call it nitpicking, you and Ben, because you already know the outcome...but supposing that Britian had reinvaded...still think your "Declairation" would have meant anything :huh:

Ah.. had the Brits.. reinvaded.. they would have had their arses handed back to them again...

At the time of writing it wasnt worth the paper it was written on because it came from a group of people with little to no authority in the eyes of the State that owned the land. Those who wrote it were Traitors, they were committing Treason, they were saying a bunch of stuff which might never have ammounted to anything.

Your 100% correct there.. They stood up for what was right and just.. they stood up in the face of a tyrannical king and said..."We are not taking this anymore".. Wonderful isn't it!!

Again...Would you think me Pope if I just suddenly decided to announce it?

if you could get the other Catholics to listen to you...sure.. but hey, you would fit in as a priest wouldn't you?

It doesnt matter what you say, you cant change FACTS...The Crown OWNED the Collonies, until you were Released by The Crown, you were still on our property.

Nope.. The colonies said.. "hit the road jack.." Your king could "CLAIM" that they were still his.. but the truth was evident

You can re write history if you want, but the truth is the war was far from certain until we got pushed into the Ocean...

fair enough..

and even then whilst it appeared inevitable, We could have launched a counter offensive.

shoulda, woulda, coulda.. you didn't.

The Eastern Seaboard of the United States of America was Crown Property until December 1783, thats just fact...up until then any supposition of freedom, was effectively theft, stealing and squating on land that did not belong to you, and pretending it was yours because you self decreed it. :laugh:

Yep.. took us 4 years to steal our country.. and you still hate it.

What your forefathers did was backdate. Once the war was won, they used that chronological point in history to represent the moment freedom began...really, it was the moment you BEGAN your journey to Freedom, which finally came in 1783...with a hell of a lot of support and help from the French, who you had enjoyed trading with in the pacific the whole time England was at war with her, and wondered why we may not have been too inclined to treat you nice....

We decalred our freedom in 1776 (FACT).. and won it in 1783 (FACT).. it wasn't given.. we took it. Go ask your king.. go ask him.. (wow I just quoated to Mel Gibson movies in one sentence.)

how would you feel if Hawaii suddenly began trading with North Korea??? Now imagine that Hawaii decided to trade with the Taliban?? How would you handle a part of your own, trading with your worst enemies??

Wouldn't happen. The individual states do not have the power to break away. We are too intergral to each other.. unlike England and the colonies.. or Australia..(oopss didn't mean to bring that up..)

5) I know heaps about America, the reason I involve nathan and others is because you have the foolish opinion that basically translates to "only an American would know" which is popycot, this means you just say I'm wrong because I'm not American. You cant, and never have addressed what I say...you only say "wrong" "untrue" "no"...you wont even face me online. At least I always give you the whole hog before defering to someone else.

I have given you chapter and verse on what you are wrong about when it comes to the States.

Face you online?? what are you talking about??

7) What, like i'm not handling you now :huh::laugh: I like people who will debate and verbal spar with me...but your not nearly on that level.

You don't debate... you state.. and then go into either religious rants.. or other rants that obsure the conversation.

Its an art form, of questions, reasonings, logic, its not petty point scoring, sarcastic one liners, and avoidance of the question. You either dont have the discipline to do it properly...or else you dont have the skills, I cant decide which one it is

yes.. I guess so.. you sneak around the back door.. while I am more honest in blunt.

Spiritwalker
08-19-2010, 07:02 PM

Pretty damn accurate if you ask me.

CAVEMAN
08-19-2010, 08:13 PM

Your free to your opinion!:)

Tyburn
08-19-2010, 08:14 PM
1) Seriously?
2) So you are saying that God made a mistake with you? Or is tourturing you with giving you desires, but telling you not to act on them?

3) a) Good Thing b)then what do you exist for?

4) Your 100% correct there.. They stood up for what was right and just.. they stood up in the face of a tyrannical king and said..."We are not taking this anymore".. Wonderful isn't it!!

5) if you could get the other Catholics to listen to you...sure.. but hey, you would fit in as a priest wouldn't you?

6) Yep.. took us 4 years to steal our country.. and you still hate it.

7) We decalred our freedom in 1776 (FACT).. and won it in 1783 (FACT).. it wasn't given.. we took it. Go ask your king.. go ask him.. (wow I just quoated to Mel Gibson movies in one sentence.)

8) Wouldn't happen. The individual states do not have the power to break away. We are too intergral to each other.. unlike England and the colonies.. or Australia..(oopss didn't mean to bring that up..)

9) You don't debate... you state..

1) yeah, why not :w00t:
2) I am a spoilt Creation, All Creation is spoiled by Sin. GOD gives me the choice whether to act on my feelings or not. He tells me what he wants, but leaves it up to me to decide.

"This day I call heaven and earth as witnesses against you that I have set before you life and death, blessings and curses. Now choose life, so that you and your children may live and that you may love the LORD your God, listen to his voice, and hold fast to him. For the LORD is your life"
3) I exist to discover my purpose and then live it :)
4) you stood up against a British Monarch with mental health problems...and then failed to stand up to Adolf Hitler until directly attacked. Yeah, marvelous :mellow:
5) you dont get ellected by people listening to you, its all about political influence I think. I once worked in a Church, and didnt exactly fit in their either
6) if you think I hate you, you havent heard my views on the french have you!
7) No, you declaired in 1776, Won a war in 1782, and were Granted Freedom in 1783 :laugh:
8) Really? I dont think the State of Texas would aggree, and I dont think the State of Hawaii would either after what your president did earlier this year. Something about granting Soverignty or Freedom to Hawaii :ninja::huh:

Besides...you say they "cant" why cant they? It is not only their right, but their absolute duty to do it if they feel that the Federal Government goes to far. Barack Obama wakes up tommorow and instigates a full ban on firearms country wide..and you'll see how "integral" your Union of States is :laugh:

The commonwealth is actually voluntary, Legally speaking these countries can break free whenever they want. They all have the option of freedom, its just some wish not to exercise it I suppose. but a Change at the top might make them think otherwise. Fair enough, our Empire crumbled a long time ago, we were on the way out before the first world war, Americas lack of motivation killed off what was left in 1939 :mellow:

9) tone is such a hard thing to understand online. I state my opinion. I dont claim my opinion is fact, and I am willing to talk and explain it to others and listen to them. What I am not prepared to do is suffer attacks from silly people who either just stir up trouble, or dont approach me with civility. Which you dont. Rather then asking, why I believe something, or how I can justify that in regards to x-y-z you say Im wrong and worthless. You'll have to do better then that. If you act like a child you deserve to be treated like one, grow up, and try me as an adult, and I'll treat you like an adult. :)

PS

I cant ask George anything. He's been dead a while now :unsure:

TexasRN
08-19-2010, 08:20 PM
Tyburn and Spiritwalker:

It is time to take this to PM.

~Amy

CAVEMAN
08-19-2010, 08:20 PM
See Spirit, we agree on this too. It's not the first time you and I have agreed on an issue. I've got no problem with you, as you are generally always respectful in your replies to me even if our opinions are the polar opposite.

Caveman, all I can say is wow.

What?

VCURamFan
08-20-2010, 05:16 PM
Tyburn and Spiritwalker:

It is time to take this to PM.

~Amy
This