PDA

View Full Version : WEC 50 Predictions Thread

Tyburn
08-13-2010, 10:57 PM
okay for the siggie competition post your full card predictions hear. For the tiebreak I need the Round to the closest Second that you predict the end will come

Here come mine (Part One)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zBdByujTyoc

Informally and for the purposes of this competition I shall predict Anthony Njokauni

Danny Castillo
Fredson Paixao
Ricardo Lamas
Brad Pickett
Chad Mendes
Anthony Pettis
and Joseph Benavidez by Submission at 2.30 in round 3

I'll complete this with part two tommorow :laugh:

Tyburn
08-14-2010, 03:06 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wjd8_0Q3R8w

Mackens Semezier and Bart Paleszewski

...you know if noone else makes predictions I shall win by default :happydancing:

Llamafighter
08-17-2010, 08:13 PM
NO DEFAULT WINNERS!

Champ Dominick Cruz vs. Joseph Benavidez KO rd 2 2:00
Shane Roller vs. Anthony Pettis
Chad Mendes vs. Cub Swanson
Scott Jorgensen vs. Brad Pickett
Zach Micklewright vs. Bart Palaszewski
PRELIMINARY CARD
Anthony Njokuani vs. Maciej Jewtuszko
Javier Vazquez vs. Mackens Semerzier
Ricardo Lamas vs. Dave Jansen
Bryan Caraway vs. Fredson Paixao
Danny Castillo vs. Dustin Poirier

VCURamFan
08-17-2010, 09:41 PM
Cruz by 3rd Rnd TKO (1:23)
Roller
Mendes
Jorgensen
Palaszewski
Njokuani
Vazquez
Lamas (just for you, Mark :wink:)
Paixao
Castillo

Llamafighter
08-19-2010, 12:41 PM
NO DEFAULT WINNERS!

Champ Dominick Cruz vs. Joseph Benavidez KO rd 2 2:00 :)
Shane Roller vs. Anthony Pettis :)
Chad Mendes vs. Cub Swanson :)
Scott Jorgensen vs. Brad Pickett :)
Zach Micklewright vs. Bart Palaszewski :)
PRELIMINARY CARD
Anthony Njokuani vs. Maciej Jewtuszko :angry:
Javier Vazquez vs. Mackens Semerzier :)
Ricardo Lamas vs. Dave Jansen :)
Bryan Caraway vs. Fredson Paixao :angry:
Danny Castillo vs.Dustin Poirier :)

DID I WIN?????

Vizion
08-19-2010, 03:51 PM
is it still kosher to make predictions if you haven't even heard of 90% of this card?

Llamafighter
08-19-2010, 04:24 PM
is it still kosher to make predictions if you haven't even heard of 90% of this card?

theres' a lot of resources out there to research:)

Tyburn
08-19-2010, 05:54 PM
:)

DID I WIN?????

:laugh:

No :mellow:

Tyburn
08-19-2010, 06:01 PM
In my capacity as Senior Moderator, I hereby declair the results For the Fiftieth Edition of World Extreme Cagefighting Matt Hughes Forum Predictions Event. Three Forum Patrons took part, and a tie break was needed.

With a Score of Eight Correct Predictions, VCURamFan and Llamafighter went into the Tie Break. Neither Forum Patron guessed the fight ending Method correctly, But LlamaFighter Predicted an end in the Second Round, and VCURamFan predicted the end in the third round. The end came in the fifth round, therefore VCURamfans guess was closer then llamafighters

Therefore with a Correct score of Eight and a win in the Tie Break, It gives me great pleasure to announce the Winner of the signiture contest, who may wear the Siggie as long and as often as he likes.

I announce and present to you the Matt-Hughes Forum Fiftieth Edition of The World Extreme Cagefighting event Predictions Champion: VCURamfan

Tyburn
08-19-2010, 06:11 PM
http://img833.imageshack.us/img833/5616/img036n.jpg (http://img833.imageshack.us/i/img036n.jpg/)

Tyburn
08-19-2010, 06:12 PM

No :mellow:

VCURamFan
08-19-2010, 06:33 PM
:blink:

I hadn't even checked the results yet to see who had won/lost. As far as I knew, I coulda gone goose-egg! :scared0011:

:happydancing: :happydancing: :happydancing: :happydancing:

Tyburn
08-19-2010, 06:50 PM
:blink:

I hadn't even checked the results yet to see who had won/lost. As far as I knew, I coulda gone goose-egg! :scared0011:

:happydancing: :happydancing: :happydancing: :happydancing:

:laugh: you won...but it was very close :ninja:

Llamafighter
08-19-2010, 06:51 PM
nice job :angry:

In my capacity as Senior Moderator, I hereby declair the results For the Fiftieth Edition of World Extreme Cagefighting Matt Hughes Forum Predictions Event. Three Forum Patrons took part, and a tie break was needed.

With a Score of Eight Correct Predictions, VCURamFan and Llamafighter went into the Tie Break. Neither Forum Patron guessed the fight ending Method correctly, But LlamaFighter Predicted an end in the Second Round, and VCURamFan predicted the end in the third round. The end came in the fifth round, therefore VCURamfans guess was closer then llamafighters

Therefore with a Correct score of Eight and a win in the Tie Break, It gives me great pleasure to announce the Winner of the signiture contest, who may wear the Siggie as long and as often as he likes.

I announce and present to you the Matt-Hughes Forum Fiftieth Edition of The World Extreme Cagefighting event Predictions Champion: VCURamfan

Tyburn
08-19-2010, 07:22 PM
nice job :angry:

dont be a serra sore looooooser :mellow:

Allow me to be one instead :angry: that was supposed to be MY belt :angry:

Llamafighter
08-19-2010, 10:32 PM
dont be a serra sore looooooser :mellow:

Allow me to be one instead :angry: that was supposed to be MY belt :angry:

Tyburn
08-19-2010, 10:56 PM

:ashamed: lets be fair, without the tie break, you and VCUramfan scored the same...oh...and I scored two less then both of you :unsure:

Here is my recap video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YiHXuzKReD0

VCURamFan
08-20-2010, 04:11 PM
Hey! Where'd my belt go, Dave? Why's the link for the image not working anymore????? :angry:

(I got to use it too! :laugh:)