PDA

View Full Version : Pulver and Penn make peace (Video)

que
08-13-2010, 05:16 AM
http://www.bjpenn.com/video/apologizing-to-jens-pulver-for

J.B.
08-13-2010, 05:23 AM
I saw that too.

So does this mean it's all good now Dave? :laugh:

Buc Nasty
08-13-2010, 07:42 AM
I love it! :D

Blade
08-13-2010, 07:51 AM
I think today it's gonna be Dave's budgie talking HIM down off that window ledge, lol.

Llamafighter
08-13-2010, 12:31 PM
I like this! Jens training with Penn could mean a big resurgance. I've been hoping he'd train with Jeremy or Matt, but hey just glad he's training.
someone's in trouble.

VCURamFan
08-13-2010, 04:18 PM
I think today it's gonna be Dave's budgie talking HIM down off that window ledge, lol.
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Sorry, but that's just funny right there.

Seriously though, herre's what I posted in the other thread about this:

Dude, that is awesome. I wonder if Dave can ever forgive BJ now? :laugh:

Dude, I'd love to see BJ turn Karson into a little killer! :punch:

Tyburn
08-13-2010, 07:36 PM
:yuck:

Blade
08-13-2010, 08:00 PM
:yuck:

David there is nothing wrong with training with and learning from your superiors.

Neezar
08-13-2010, 08:02 PM
Uh-oh! I may have to ban Dave after his response to this!

:laugh:

Tyburn
08-13-2010, 08:03 PM
David there is nothing wrong with training with and learning from your superiors.

Yes there is.

Its called having self respect

Tyburn
08-13-2010, 08:03 PM
Uh-oh! I may have to ban Dave after his response to this!

:laugh:

:cry:

Blade
08-13-2010, 08:18 PM
I'd like to see Penn awarded the Tequila CAZADORES Spirit Award before his fight with Edgar and I think Pulver should present him with it.

Tyburn
08-13-2010, 08:31 PM
I'd like to see Penn awarded the Tequila CAZADORES Spirit Award before his fight with Edgar and I think Pulver should present him with it.

What Jens Pulver decides to do with Jay Penn is quite up to him. Personally the ideal of them training and hugging and singing each others praises makes me want to puke. I think its desperate. Jens cant help it, he is good natured, he cant hold a grudge forever. But I Can. I can only hope its a passing fad that he moves on from, before BJ Penn starts teaching him stuff that damages his character. I worry that Jens Pulver is impressionable...and Jay is, and always has been, prone to a load of words that become nothing but contradictions.

I would have more self respect, then to go with a fallen title holder, then to go train with the guy I feel subordinate to in a personal way, and someone who has always seemed to figure symbolically as the image of a devilish man who caused a lot of hurt. I might be a submissive massochist, but I have more respect for myself as a person, then to put myself into that kind of mental bondage under anyone or anything. So Should He...but then I did have to correct him in person about Jay the day we met, when he said word to the effect of that Jay was better then him. I told him that was a matter of pure opinion and not fact, furthermore, it was not an opinion I held to, nor an opinion I would ever adopt.

Whatever. Dont expect me to like it, dont think this changes anything.

Max
08-13-2010, 09:05 PM
before BJ Penn starts teaching him stuff that damages his character.

Dave, BJ teaching Jens about how to defend basic submissions is not going to damage his character.

Tyburn
08-13-2010, 09:34 PM
Dave, BJ teaching Jens about how to defend basic submissions is not going to damage his character.

You dont understand how bad influences catch on do you? Its like a cold. Spend to long in bad company and some of it will rub off. Its not an act of maliciousness from Jay...it just happens.

Max
08-13-2010, 09:37 PM
You dont understand how bad influences catch on do you? Its like a cold. Spend to long in bad company and some of it will rub off. Its not an act of maliciousness from Jay...it just happens.

BJ is not a bad influence on Jens though, thats what you dont understand

Tyburn
08-13-2010, 09:38 PM
BJ is not a bad influence on Jens though, thats what you dont understand

Jay is probably a bad influence on Everyone Max. Its just the way he is.

Blade
08-13-2010, 09:44 PM
Thighburn I just watched your most recent blog on Youtube (yes I'm that bored, lol j/k), and 2 observations...firstly can you stop saying 'ummmmmmmm' between every single word, and secondly can you start pronouncing fighters' names correctly please? Oh and btw when you revisit America I think you should cross over into Mordor and pay BJ Penn a visit in Hawaii, I would pay money to see that meeting and interview, lol.

Tyburn
08-13-2010, 09:53 PM
Thighburn I just watched your most recent blog on Youtube (yes I'm that bored, lol j/k), and 2 observations...firstly can you stop saying 'ummmmmmmm' between every single word, and secondly can you start pronouncing fighters' names correctly please? Oh and btw when you revisit America I think you should cross over into Mordor and pay BJ Penn a visit in Hawaii, I would pay money to see that meeting and interview, lol.

Is Hawaii on the south coast of Continental America??? No. So am I likely to visit it...No

I'm changing the formats of how I do predictions videos...if thats what you've seen, and I'm not completely confident yet. In a few events time I shall be more practised...also...I did it in such a rush...I'm never that good when I havent got time to think.

As for Fighters names...if You are refering to Mackens...its not my fault... I want to call him Semerziser...but its not its Semerzier...but I can never remember which is which. If you are talking about any of the Brazilian/Spanish type names...I aint spanish. Not all letters are pronounced with an H. If your talking about Lauzon...I deliberatley mispronounce that...if your talking about anyone else...chances are I dont know or really like them...therefore, I dont really care to put much effort in.

Oh...and Njokuani is pronounced exactly as I pronounced it...I only know that because when he first appeared I'd always wondered how you would pronounce it...and I heard someone I trust pronounce it like that.

Oriental names are such a nightmare it takes me about three attempts...and silly surnames do my head in too.

Blade
08-13-2010, 09:55 PM
It's not Chris Little and it's not Thiago Alvs. :tongue0011:

Tyburn
08-13-2010, 10:09 PM
It's not Chris Little and it's not Thiago Alvs. :tongue0011:

Yes it is Y can be pronounced IE and...Joe Rogan turns everything ending in VES as VEZ...which is just anoying.

Count your blessing I dont say THAGO ALVS :laugh:

Blade
08-13-2010, 10:16 PM
Yes it is Y can be pronounced IE and...Joe Rogan turns everything ending in VES as VEZ...which is just anoying.

Count your blessing I dont say THAGO ALVS :laugh:

You're so wrong that you've irritated me into silence :angry: lol

logrus
08-13-2010, 10:30 PM
BJ is da man... :punch:

Tyburn
08-13-2010, 11:15 PM
you've irritated me into silence :angry: lol

Wonders will never cease :laugh: