PDA

View Full Version : Barack Obama is the worst president in history

Spiritwalker
08-11-2010, 04:19 PM
(CNN) - Ben Quayle, the son of former Vice President Dan Quayle who is seeking a House seat in Arizona, is making a splash with a new campaign ad in which he looks straight into the camera and declares, "Barack Obama is the worst president in history."

"My generation will inherit a weakened country," Quayle also says solemnly in the new 30-second spot. "Drug cartels in Mexico, tax cartels in DC. What's happened to America? I love Arizona. I was raised right. Someone needs to go to Washington and knock the hell out of the place."

Quayle, the 33-year-old son of the former vice president, is one of 10 Republicans seeking the GOP nomination for the third district House seat of retiring Rep. John Shadegg. The Republican-leaning district primarily encompasses Phoenix and its surrounding suburbs.

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/

LOLOL.. well.. at least It's not Chael Sonnen..

VCURamFan
08-11-2010, 04:40 PM
Rock on Ben!!! :happydancing:

flo
08-11-2010, 04:55 PM
I agree. The worst.

Let's just hope he doesn't irrevocably damage our great country.

BamaGrits84
08-11-2010, 05:29 PM
http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/

LOLOL.. well.. at least It's not Chael Sonnen..

Do you know how awesome it would be to have Chael take on BO via twitter? Oh that would make for some fall out funny tweets.

And is this really news that he's the worse president ever? I thought we knew that it had to be him or Carter. Hoenstly I'm going go with carter because we don't have to buy gas based on our tag number yet.

Spiritwalker
08-11-2010, 05:43 PM
Do you know how awesome it would be to have Chael take on BO via twitter? Oh that would make for some fall out funny tweets.

And is this really news that he's the worse president ever? I thought we knew that it had to be him or Carter. Hoenstly I'm going go with carter because we don't have to buy gas based on our tag number yet.

Cater did, and still does.. alot of things that didn't get alot of attention.

Granted he wasn't the best...

logrus
08-11-2010, 05:44 PM
Rock on Ben!!! :happydancing:

I agree. The worst.

Let's just hope he doesn't irrevocably damage our great country.

William Henry Harrison is the worst president ever.

Learn your presidents lol.

VCURamFan
08-11-2010, 06:06 PM

I don't really care who the worst in history is/will be. I just know he's the worst of my lifetime. Hands down.

flo
08-11-2010, 07:23 PM

Learn your presidents yourself.

The community organizer is the worst, IMO. Yes, I'm a partisan and yes, this is a subjective topic.

lol.

Spiritwalker
08-11-2010, 07:24 PM

How is he the worst?? He was only in office like a month or so.. right?

flo
08-11-2010, 07:29 PM
Sorry for the irate tone in my post. This has been a TERRIBLE day and I should know better than to read (and comment) about politics while feeling that way.

So I'll sign off until my attitude changes.

BamaGrits84
08-11-2010, 07:52 PM
Cater did, and still does.. alot of things that didn't get alot of attention.

Granted he wasn't the best...

Like what?

logrus
08-11-2010, 07:53 PM
I don't really care who the worst in history is/will be. I just know he's the worst of my lifetime. Hands down.

Seriously how many president have you followed other then Barrak 1 lol

Learn your presidents yourself.

The community organizer is the worst, IMO. Yes, I'm a partisan and yes, this is a subjective topic.

lol.

Wow!!

How is he the worst?? He was only in office like a month or so.. right?

Exactly, Its like trading up in the draft, paying the guy 90million dollars, and he only wins 1 game for you (lol Russell )

Sorry for the irate tone in my post. This has been a TERRIBLE day and I should know better than to read (and comment) about politics while feeling that way.

So I'll sign off until my attitude changes.

I know you should get a 3 day ban to cool off lol :tongue0011:

Its all cool so cheer up..:cool:

VCURamFan
08-11-2010, 08:05 PM
Seriously how many president have you followed other then Barrak 1 lol
3. Just because I'm young doesn't mean I'm ignorant, thanks.

BamaGrits84
08-11-2010, 08:09 PM

How old are you? I'm 26 so I've only been in voting age for 2 presidents / 3 elections. But thankfully I've had good professors so I don't think my age reflect my knowledge of past presidents or their effect on the economy (which is my major). And likewise I wouldn't assume the two should be related with yout. Maybe the comment indicated that BO has drawn more attention than most presidents of our lifetime.

VCURamFan
08-11-2010, 08:34 PM
How old are you? I'm 26 so I've only been in voting age for 2 presidents / 3 elections. But thankfully I've had good professors so I don't think my age reflect my knowledge of past presidents or their effect on the economy (which is my major). And likewise I wouldn't assume the two should be related with yout. Maybe the comment indicated that BO has drawn more attention than most presidents of our lifetime.
I'm 24. I've only been voting since Bush 2, but I've been listening to Talk Radio with my mom ever since I was a todler.

cubsfan47
08-12-2010, 02:49 AM

I go with Carter as well; but remember, BO still has two more years to catch up. :laugh:

surveyorshawn
08-12-2010, 12:19 PM
Like what?

Growing peanuts & smiling really big! :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

logrus
08-12-2010, 01:59 PM

Ha, Bush, Bush, Obama lol :tongue0011:

VCURamFan
08-12-2010, 02:08 PM
Ha, Bush, Bush, Obama lol :tongue0011:
Nope. Bush, Clinton, Bush. Now Obama, but he's just a community organizer.

rearnakedchoke
08-12-2010, 03:16 PM
i'd go with herbert hoover as the worst ... BO's doing a good job with what he's got ... in a couple of years, you'll be begging him for a second term ...

VCURamFan
08-12-2010, 04:00 PM
i'd go with herbert hoover as the worst ... BO's doing a good job with what he's got ... in a couple of years, you'll be begging him for a second term ...
Only if Hilary somehow manages to get the Republican nod with Sean Penn as her VP. :ninja:

Miss Foxy
08-12-2010, 04:11 PM
I don't care for our president, but I will respect him. To say he is the worst ever is far fetched. I think we are in a very horrible time in regards to our economy (before and after the Bush admin). I would like to know with all the complaining going on what do each of you contribute politically wise? Or do you just attack via internet/MH forum? :laugh:

BamaGrits84
08-12-2010, 04:20 PM
I don't care for our president, but I will respect him. To say he is the worst ever is far fetched. I think we are in a very horrible time in regards to our economy (before and after the Bush admin). I would like to know with all the complaining going on what do each of you contribute politically wise? Or do you just attack via internet/MH forum? :laugh:

I vote. That's the best way the average citizen can be involved in nation politics. And if I see something going up for vote or in a committee one of my reps is in I write them and/or call their offices. And when I hear idiots on the street saying how great BO is I ask them if they every took and passed a history or economics class and then kindly educate them.

Miss Foxy
08-12-2010, 04:23 PM
I vote. That's the best way the average citizen can be involved in nation politics. And if I see something going up for vote or in a committee one of my reps is in I write them and/or call their offices. And when I hear idiots on the street saying how great BO is I ask them if they every took and passed a history or economics class and then kindly educate them.
Fair enough. I don't think because someone voted for BO they are uneducated though. Sorry I have an Uncle who was a Congressman for Illinois and he has a very I mean VERY highly educated. I am actually involved with the California Republican Party. I recently changed parties I was with the AIP prior. I get a lot of crap though since I am a "minority" being a Republican. To me that's ignorance at it's best. I always get asked why Republican you ain't rich. I say... I vote on my morals not my tax bracket!!:wacko:

Vizion
08-12-2010, 04:27 PM
I vote on my morals not my tax bracket!!:wacko: Moral issues should always be first :wink:

rearnakedchoke
08-12-2010, 04:45 PM
Fair enough. I don't think because someone voted for BO they are uneducated though. Sorry I have an Uncle who was a Congressman for Illinois and he has a very I mean VERY highly educated. I am actually involved with the California Republican Party. I recently changed parties I was with the AIP prior. I get a lot of crap though since I am a "minority" being a Republican. To me that's ignorance at it's best. I always get asked why Republican you ain't rich. I say... I vote on my morals not my tax bracket!!:wacko:

you can join the Young Republican's group .. that is headed by Carleton Banks ... another minority

Miss Foxy
08-12-2010, 04:48 PM
Moral issues should always be first :wink:

Oh wow!! You and I agreed!!! This is the 1st !!:happydancing:

Miss Foxy
08-12-2010, 04:49 PM
you can join the Young Republican's group .. that is headed by Carleton Banks ... another minority

I hate being referred to as a minority. There is nothing minor about me! :unsure-1: lol!! I think it's an ugly label sounds as if I have no rights, education, or stance on my beliefs!... :scared0011:

rearnakedchoke
08-12-2010, 04:57 PM
I hate being referred to as a minority. There is nothing minor about me! :unsure-1: lol!! I think it's an ugly label sounds as if I have no rights, education, or stance on my beliefs!... :scared0011:

that's a whole other can of worms ... LOL

logrus
08-12-2010, 05:55 PM
Nope. Bush, Clinton, Bush. Now Obama, but he's just a community organizer.

You had to be 7-15 during Clintons reign,

BamaGrits84
08-12-2010, 05:55 PM
[QUOTE=Miss Foxy;130486]Fair enough. I don't think because someone voted for BO they are uneducated though.[QUOTE]

That's not what I meant. What I was trying to say was I often hear people say things about how things are not Obama's fault, they are Bush's, or give credit to Obama for something that is controlled by the private sector completely. That's is what I meant about being uneducated. Really most of it is easier than understand history or economics. It's common sense that people overlook because they want to make Obama to be something better than he is.

Example: Before Obama was elected and gas price dropped quickly, Bush had just signed an order allowing for offshore drilling. Well this guy in the gas station says something about "his boy" being the reason gas prices went down. Seriously sir? "your boy" hasn't even been sworn in. second opec controls gas prices and production, not the president. yes the president can have some impact based on regulations on us oil companies. but that's what 5% of our oil supply? and that obama said he was ban offshore drilling therefore decreasing supply and increasing price. so after i educated him he replaies completely dumbfounded, "well that's still my boy." I looked him right in the face and told him I could tell that free education of his had paid off well. and my son added "& he thinks its ok to kill babies!"

As far as voting on morals, I have to say I voted for McCain but only saw him as the lesser of two evils. I'm pro-life. Period. I don't justify "what about". The "what about" cases are less than 1% of abortions. The other 99% is birth control via murder. Only the creator of life should control it. Not any law maker, judge, or president.

Miss Foxy
08-12-2010, 05:56 PM
[QUOTE=Miss Foxy;130486]Fair enough. I don't think because someone voted for BO they are uneducated though.[QUOTE]

That's not what I meant. What I was trying to say was I often hear people say things about how things are not Obama's fault, they are Bush's, or give credit to Obama for something that is controlled by the private sector completely. That's is what I meant about being uneducated. Really most of it is easier than understand history or economics. It's common sense that people overlook because they want to make Obama to be something better than he is.

Example: Before Obama was elected and gas price dropped quickly, Bush had just signed an order allowing for offshore drilling. Well this guy in the gas station says something about "his boy" being the reason gas prices went down. Seriously sir? "your boy" hasn't even been sworn in. second opec controls gas prices and production, not the president. yes the president can have some impact based on regulations on us oil companies. but that's what 5% of our oil supply? and that obama said he was ban offshore drilling therefore decreasing supply and increasing price. so after i educated him he replaies completely dumbfounded, "well that's still my boy." I looked him right in the face and told him I could tell that free education of his had paid off well. and my son added "& he thinks its ok to kill babies!"

As far as voting on morals, I have to say I voted for McCain but only saw him as the lesser of two evils. I'm pro-life. Period. I don't justify "what about". The "what about" cases are less than 1% of abortions. The other 99% is birth control via murder. Only the creator of life should control it. Not any law maker, judge, or president.

Amen!!!! :happy0159:

VCURamFan
08-12-2010, 07:52 PM
Yep, that's about right. But even then I was following politics. Like I said, just because I'm young doesn't mean I'm ignorant.

Neezar
08-12-2010, 09:22 PM

:laugh: And just how old are you?

flo
08-12-2010, 10:31 PM
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y117/floranista/waiting.gif

:Whistle:

logrus
08-12-2010, 11:09 PM
Yep, that's about right. But even then I was following politics. Like I said, just because I'm young doesn't mean I'm ignorant.

Never said ignorant, but 7 and caring bout what Clinton was doing to the world, thats what I dont believe. I think you were caring about whether Brain would take over the world and if Beavis or Butthead would get laid lol.

:laugh: And just how old are you?

Born during the Carter administration.

Mark
08-13-2010, 02:33 AM

Did you vote for him?

huan
08-13-2010, 03:03 AM
I remember getting the presidential fitness award in grade school and being sad that it had Clinton's autograph on it rather than HW's.

I agree with Quayle on this one, BHO is the worst PoTUS in history.

rearnakedchoke
08-13-2010, 04:51 AM
Did you vote for him?

nah ... i am canadian ...

NateR
08-13-2010, 08:05 AM

I'm thinking giving out an award for the most asinine and uneducated posts made on this forum; but of course it wouldn't even be a contest because rearnakedchoke would win every time he commented about Obama. :laugh:

Llamafighter
08-13-2010, 01:05 PM
I'm thinking giving out an award for the most asinine and uneducated posts made on this forum; but of course it wouldn't even be a contest because rearnakedchoke would win every time he commented about Obama. :laugh:

:scared0015:since when are you not an Obama supporter????

rearnakedchoke
08-13-2010, 02:36 PM

yeah, because a thread made about a politician's skewed view of the current president and who also has the possibility of being a future presidential candidate himself someday holds enough merit already ... LOL ...

bradwright
08-13-2010, 02:49 PM

i know you and i haven't seen eye to eye on some things in the past but i seem to be in agreement more often then not with you in the past couple of months....good post.

VCURamFan
08-13-2010, 04:04 PM
:happy0198: :happy0198: :happy0198: :happy0198:

Tyburn
08-13-2010, 07:45 PM
Worst President? I dont know. I dont know enough about all the President to say...he definately the worst in the past 15-20 years. Yes he inherited a lot of problems not of his causing...but he hasnt done anything to rectify any of them. Instead he goes against the American public in continuing unhelpful and unwanted reforms.

Thankfully, so long as he doesnt get a second term, and there is a good candidate in next, not much damage will be irreparable :)

NateR
08-13-2010, 07:49 PM
yeah, because a thread made about a politician's skewed view of the current president and who also has the possibility of being a future presidential candidate himself someday holds enough merit already ... LOL ...

What's idiotic is the implication that the very people who are complaining about Obama on this forum are the same one who voted for him in 2008 and will vote for him again in 2012. That's nonsense and something that you KNOW is false. Don't you remember how vocal this forum was against Obama in the election?

To imply that we are going to be "begging" Obama for a second term is insulting to the members of this forum.

Spiritwalker
08-13-2010, 07:54 PM
To imply that we are going to be "begging" Obama for a second term is insulting to the members of this forum.

And common sense.. if you ask me.

Neezar
08-13-2010, 07:55 PM
The fact that people are even contemplating that he may be the worst president in history is saying something. The implication alone may be bad enough to do him damage whether it is true or not.

J.B.
08-13-2010, 09:27 PM
The fact that people are even contemplating that he may be the worst president in history is saying something. The implication alone may be bad enough to do him damage whether it is true or not.

Hey, I'm far from a fan of Obama...but isn't it fair to say that recent Presidents have experienced the exact same thing?

In most circles, GWB is considered the worst president ever....because THIS president told them so...

flo
08-13-2010, 10:38 PM
:scared0015:since when are you not an Obama supporter????

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

flo
08-13-2010, 10:41 PM
Hey, I'm far from a fan of Obama...but isn't it fair to say that recent Presidents have experienced the exact same thing?

In most circles, GWB is considered the worst president ever....because THIS president told them so...

Yeah, I had to listen to that for 8 years and now BO keeps reminding us. I should rise above pettiness but...

payback's a !@#$%.

:laugh:

:happydancing:

logrus
08-13-2010, 10:45 PM
lol

Buzzard
08-14-2010, 09:58 AM
http://www.vanityfair.com/online/daily/2010/08/post-36.html

County Mike
08-14-2010, 01:43 PM
I definitely think Obama is the worst ever. Others may have made mistakes that harmed our country. I feel like Obama is doing it on purpose. That makes him the worst. I just hope he isn't able to do so much damage we can't rebound from it.

I really hope Jan Brewer runs in 2012. I don't know her position on every topic, but she does love America and American values. That's good enough for me.