PDA

View Full Version : wheres nater???

adamt
08-10-2010, 02:32 AM
is it just me or has nate been scarce lately?

maybe love's in the air????:Whistle: and the site is taking a backseat???

or maybe he's just been busy???? :laugh:

Silverback
08-10-2010, 02:39 AM

maybe love's in the air????:Whistle: :laugh:

Look out Mac we better check the goats:tongue0011::tongue0011::Whistle:

Play The Man
08-10-2010, 05:47 AM
Star Wars convention?:unsure-1:

flo
08-10-2010, 05:54 AM
I noticed he was here earlier, PTM, but maybe it was a brief visit?

(I was on the run myself...)

Well, I hope it's love in the air AT a Star Wars convention. :) The best of both worlds.

Vizion
08-10-2010, 06:02 AM
Yes, we need his great wisdom to guide us :)

Chuck
08-10-2010, 11:25 PM
I'm pretty sure it's work that's in the air for Nate.... I think he's working 3rd shift which can really mess up your sleep cycle...

Miss Foxy
08-10-2010, 11:42 PM
I noticed he was here earlier, PTM, but maybe it was a brief visit?

(I was on the run myself...)

Well, I hope it's love in the air AT a Star Wars convention. :) The best of both worlds.

Ahh that would be cool huh!!! Hehe!!! :)

NateR
08-10-2010, 11:43 PM
I'm pretty sure it's work that's in the air for Nate.... I think he's working 3rd shift which can really mess up your sleep cycle...

That's part of it, but I'm also moving into a new house; but the new house has needed A LOT of work. So much of my time the last couple of months has been divided up between work, sleep and painting/cleaning/etc.

Today is the last day for me in the old house. Mark, Silverback and Brian (the guy who manages our online store) were here a couple of hours ago and they helped me get all of my furniture and most of the big stuff moved in.

Unfortunately, it might take a few days to get internet set up at the new place, I guess the phone jacks aren't working properly, so I might be completely absent from the forums for the next week or so.

VCURamFan
08-11-2010, 12:18 AM
That's part of it, but I'm also moving into a new house; but the new house has needed A LOT of work. So much of my time the last couple of months has been divided up between work, sleep and painting/cleaning/etc.

Today is the last day for me in the old house. Mark, Silverback and Brian (the guy who manages our online store) were here a couple of hours ago and they helped me get all of my furniture and most of the big stuff moved in.

Unfortunately, it might take a few days to get internet set up at the new place, I guess the phone jacks aren't working properly, so I might be completely absent from the forums for the next week or so.
Wait, does this mean three's no parents around! :w00t: :happydancing:

PARTY!!!!!!!! :frantics:

NateR
08-11-2010, 12:45 AM

Mark and Matt will still have internet access and they have all the same forums powers that I do. Also Michelle, Boomer, Mac, Denise, Amy and Dave have the ability to make your life on here a living hell if they so choose. So you probably should think twice before going too crazy. :Whistle:

:laugh:

VCURamFan
08-11-2010, 01:04 AM
Mark and Matt will still have internet access and they have all the same forums powers that I do. Also Michelle, Boomer, Mac, Denise, Amy and Dave have the ability to make your life on here a living hell if they so choose. So you probably should think twice before going too crazy. :Whistle:

Meh, I'm adorable, they'll just roll there eyes at my antics! :angel:

Llamafighter
08-11-2010, 01:20 AM

You still going to have roommates or are you on your own?

NateR
08-11-2010, 01:33 AM
You still going to have roommates or are you on your own?

I'll be on my own and it's an actual house, not an apartment, which will be a first for me. I don't think I've ever had an entire building all to myself.

VCURamFan
08-11-2010, 02:16 AM
I'll be on my own and it's an actual house, not an apartment, which will be a first for me. I don't think I've ever had an entire building all to myself.
Party at Nate's place!!! :happydancing:

Mac
08-11-2010, 02:23 AM
Look out Mac we better check the goats:tongue0011::tongue0011::Whistle:

!!!! Nate , them goats have already got my brand on em, back off ..... Now ill pimp one out to ya but youll have to pay the going rate.:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Mac
08-11-2010, 02:25 AM
Meh, I'm adorable, they'll just roll there eyes at my antics! :angel:

I sight my rifles in on care bears and just weened kittens , adorbale doesnt sit will with me ............ :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Mac
08-11-2010, 02:27 AM

Well if you need help moving , id be glad to , look in the phone book and ask a few folks in the area if theyd give you a hand :wink::laugh:

seriously tho , if i make it over this week ill give you a call and see if you need a hand , i atleast gotta check out the new place.

DonnaMaria
08-11-2010, 02:28 AM

congratulations!!!!! now you need a housewarming party! to get all that stuff that you didn't need when you were in an apartment!:laugh:

a lawn mower........
garden hose........
rake..........

everybody join in!

sprinklers........
oil for the mower........
gas can.........
wheelbarrow.......

oh and a DOG!!!! you have your first home, now you gotta get a dog!

VCURamFan
08-11-2010, 02:33 AM
I sight my rifles in on care bears and just weened kittens , adorbale doesnt sit will with me ............ :laugh::laugh::laugh:
Yeah, but you're gonna be busy pouring the concrete for Matt's new hangar, so I don't have to worry abuot you as much! :tongue0011:

adamt
08-11-2010, 02:48 AM

so in other words, we can go crazy :laugh:

wow congrats didn't know you were moving, good for you and congrats, what are you going to do without internet????

adamt
08-11-2010, 02:49 AM

HA !!!:laugh:

adamt
08-11-2010, 02:51 AM
congratulations!!!!! now you need a housewarming party! to get all that stuff that you didn't need when you were in an apartment!:laugh:

a lawn mower........
garden hose........
rake..........

everybody join in!

sprinklers........
gas can.........
wheelbarrow.......

wow how could you leave out the most important thing..............

a good woman............................................

to clean the darn thing and make you a sanwich after you mow the yard!!!!

adamt
08-11-2010, 02:52 AM
oh and could you guys not tell my wife i said that :sad::unsure:

DonnaMaria
08-11-2010, 02:58 AM
wow how could you leave out the most important thing..............

a good woman............................................

to clean the darn thing and make you a sanwich after you mow the yard!!!!

DonnaMaria
08-11-2010, 02:59 AM
oh and could you guys not tell my wife i said that :sad::unsure:

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

THAT was really cute!

MattHughesRocks
08-11-2010, 03:09 AM
Oh we're just waiting to throw down while your gone Nathan http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e292/skysrock/Smileys/bata2.gifMark and Matt will still have internet access and they have all the same forums powers that I do. Also Michelle, Boomer, Mac, Denise, Amy and Dave have the ability to make your life on here a living hell if they so choose. So you probably should think twice before going too crazy. :Whistle:

MattHughesRocks
08-11-2010, 03:10 AM
When can I move in?! :w00t:

Chuck
08-11-2010, 03:34 AM

maybe love's in the air????:Whistle:

:D :D

:ninja:

flo
08-11-2010, 05:38 AM

Party at Nate's place!!! :happydancing:

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Ben, you're incorrigible...

flo
08-11-2010, 05:44 AM
Like DonnaMaria and Adam said, congratulations on your new house, Nate. It will be nice to have it all to yourself, eh?

And, ummm, adam...I believe the proper spelling in computerese is "sammich".

:Whistle:

:tongue0011:

adamt
08-11-2010, 01:32 PM
:laugh:Like DonnaMaria and Adam said, congratulations on your new house, Nate. It will be nice to have it all to yourself, eh?

And, ummm, adam...I believe the proper spelling in computerese is "sammich".

:Whistle:

:tongue0011:

Llamafighter
08-11-2010, 01:55 PM

That's great, Nate! There really is nothing like living on your own. Do you have a wing for your Star Wars collection?

Miss Foxy
08-11-2010, 03:00 PM
So happy for you!! I wanna send ya some nice bath towels and other stuff Nate!! :wink:

Miss Foxy
08-11-2010, 03:01 PM

lol!!:happydancing:

NateR
08-11-2010, 03:41 PM

a lawn mower........
garden hose........
rake..........

everybody join in!

sprinklers........
gas can.........
wheelbarrow.......

Incense and Febreze are a must, but no dogs! The last renter had a dog living in the house for several months and the dog never went outside, so it treated the house like a giant litter box. There was about 5-6 inches of feces piled up throughout the house and urine soaked right through the floorboards. The last couple of months have been spent cleaning it and trying to get the urine smell out. Mark and Brian even pitched in to help get it cleaned up and provided motivation, because there were a few days when I was just ready to give up and go look for an apartment in Litchfield. Fortunately the owner took care of the mouse and flea infestations long before I first saw the house or it would have been no deal. :scared0015:

Of course, the incentive was that he would waive the deposit and first month's rent if I helped him make the house livable again.

It kind of sucks because I love dogs and would love to get one, but I'm worried that the dog will smell the residual urine odors and that will make it very difficult to house-train it.

There is still a lingering dog odor, especially since it's been so hot; but otherwise you are welcome to visit anytime. :)

BTW, my internet is up and running now, so the "Admin-holiday" is over. :wink:

TexasRN
08-11-2010, 03:49 PM
Incense and Febreze are a must, but no dogs! The last renter had a dog living in the house for several months and the dog never went outside, so it treated the house like a giant litter box. There was about 5-6 inches of feces piled up throughout the house and urine soaked right through the floorboards. The last couple of months have been spent cleaning it and trying to get the urine smell out. Mark and Brian even pitched in to help get it cleaned up and provided motivation, because there were a few days when I was just ready to give up and go look for an apartment in Litchfield. Fortunately the owner took care of the mouse and flea infestations long before I first saw the house or it would have been no deal. :scared0015:

Of course, the incentive was that he would waive the deposit and first month's rent if I helped him make the house livable again.

It kind of sucks because I love dogs and would love to get one, but I'm worried that the dog will smell the residual urine odors and that will make it very difficult to house-train it.

There is still a lingering dog odor, especially since it's been so hot; but otherwise you are welcome to visit anytime. :)

But I didn't get a chance to take full advantage of you being gone and run amok with Power. :sad: :laugh:

~Amy

MattHughesRocks
08-11-2010, 04:05 PM
Good enough! We can go to Dairy Queen again :w00t:

Jeff Crow
08-11-2010, 04:06 PM
Well if you need help moving , id be glad to , look in the phone book and ask a few folks in the area if theyd give you a hand :wink::laugh:

seriously tho , if i make it over this week ill give you a call and see if you need a hand , i atleast gotta check out the new place.

I'm also around for the rest of the week and weekend if you need any help with anything. I have to go back to NC next week to move all my stuff back here but don't have much going on other than that right now.

VCURamFan
08-11-2010, 04:20 PM
:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Ben, you're incorrigible...
I know. I'm still on a high from this past weekend & I'm looking for any excuse to keep the party rolling! :happydancing:
BTW, my internet is up and running now, so the "Admin-holiday" is over. :wink:Dang it! :banghead:

But I didn't get a chance to take full advantage of you being gone and run amok with Power. :sad: :laugh:

~Amy
Amy, if you stage a coup, I'll throw the after-party!!! :hyper:

Llamafighter
08-11-2010, 05:03 PM
I know. I'm still on a high from this past weekend & I'm looking for any excuse to keep the party rolling! :happydancing:
Dang it! :banghead:

Amy, if you stage a coup, I'll throw the after-party!!! :hyper:

You're Coo-coo for a coup aren't you?:angry:

VCURamFan
08-11-2010, 06:03 PM
You're Coo-coo for a coup aren't you?:angry:
No, just a party. :happydancing:

Ooooo, just realized I haven't changed my User Title in about 3yrs. now I get it! :laugh:

adamt
08-11-2010, 06:23 PM

~Amy

don't believe him amy, i think it's a ploy, a decoy just to make us behave, making us THINK he has internet :laugh:

Llamafighter
08-11-2010, 06:41 PM

maybe love's in the air????:Whistle: and the site is taking a backseat???

or maybe he's just been busy???? :laugh:
http://www.tublogdecine.es/wp-content/themes/Cinestar2/img/nichjoker.jpg

He's at home
Washing his tights!!!!!!

Play The Man
08-11-2010, 07:49 PM

Have you tried a product from pet stores called "Nature's Miracle 3-in-1 Odor Destroyer"? Supposedly, it has enzymes that break down odor-causing proteins. I used it when our puppies had an accident and it seemed to work.

ufcfan2
08-11-2010, 08:03 PM
Ugg, 3rd shift is a pitty and right now I'd take straight 3rds to this crappy schedule im on...6pm-6am...Though i get to be on days for next two weeks or so while training on a new job....

I think that is my next goal is to get out of this apartment myself its not fun not being able to watch movies or listen to music the way nature intended :)
LOUD!!!

Anywho,gratz on the new place!!! I'd think I'd hire me some of those French Maids to come help clean ur place up they may not get it sparkling,but it be a treat to see them try :Whistle:

NateR
08-12-2010, 12:30 AM

I'm also around for the rest of the week and weekend if you need any help with anything. I have to go back to NC next week to move all my stuff back here but don't have much going on other than that right now.

Thanks for the offers to help! :cool: I've actually got everything moved in now. Mark, Danny and Brian helped me out with all of that yesterday. Right now it's just a matter of getting everything set back up and arranged in a somewhat orderly fashion.

Cool, give me a call when you get in town.

That's great, Nate! There really is nothing like living on your own. Do you have a wing for your Star Wars collection?

The house has only four rooms: living room, bedroom, bathroom and kitchen; so the Star Wars collection is going to get broken up between the two main living areas.

So happy for you!! I wanna send ya some nice bath towels and other stuff Nate!! :wink:

Should I just PM you my mailing address? :Whistle:

DonnaMaria
08-12-2010, 03:32 PM
Have you tried a product from pet stores called "Nature's Miracle 3-in-1 Odor Destroyer"? Supposedly, it has enzymes that break down odor-causing proteins. I used it when our puppies had an accident and it seemed to work.

Yeah that or vinegar?! I used vinegar all over when I moved into my home. The previous owner also allowed her cats to use the house as a litter box and the smell was horrendous! But a lot of scrubbing with water and vinegar seemed to help a lot.

DonnaMaria
08-12-2010, 03:33 PM
pm me your address too! I would love to send you something!!!!!!:w00t: I'm very excited for you!

rearnakedchoke
08-12-2010, 03:38 PM
pm me your address too! I would love to send you something!!!!!!:w00t: I'm very excited for you!

ummm ... i just moved into a new place too ... :Whistle:

DonnaMaria
08-12-2010, 03:40 PM
ummm ... i just moved into a new place too ... :Whistle:

is it your FIRST house?!? :)

if it is then let me know! I'm fair!:laugh:

rearnakedchoke
08-12-2010, 03:47 PM

umm .. ok ... you got me ...

Miss Foxy
08-12-2010, 03:55 PM
Yes, Nathan PM your info! Also what colors you like. I was thinking a masculine scheme like Navy Blue, Hunter green, or something manly!! lol. Of course I can get ya some comic themed towels! :tongue0011:

VCURamFan
08-12-2010, 03:58 PM

I'm living in my first house. :Whistle:

TexasRN
08-12-2010, 04:16 PM
Yeah that or vinegar?! I used vinegar all over when I moved into my home. The previous owner also allowed her cats to use the house as a litter box and the smell was horrendous! But a lot of scrubbing with water and vinegar seemed to help a lot.

Oooh, I use vinegar for a lot of things. It really helps with stinky laundry. When I was married and the ex would go out to sea with the Navy on the submarine, his clothes smelled AWFUL. I'd wash them and then run a little vingear into the rinse cycle. It took the smell right out!

~Amy

Llamafighter
08-12-2010, 04:20 PM
I'm living in my first house. :Whistle:

you mean the one you came home from the hospital to?

TexasRN
08-12-2010, 04:22 PM

Yeah, his first and only. With his mom and dad. :laugh:

~Amy

VCURamFan
08-12-2010, 04:25 PM

Yeah, his first and only. With his mom and dad. :laugh:

~Amy
Exactly!! :happydancing:

TexasRN
08-12-2010, 04:35 PM
Exactly!! :happydancing:

Hey, I'm not hatin'. I wouldn't mind living with my mom either! She would take great care of me. :laugh:

~Amy

VCURamFan
08-12-2010, 04:38 PM
Hey, I'm not hatin'. I wouldn't mind living with my mom either! She would take great care of me. :laugh:

~Amy
No doubt! Mom makes some awesome food for me. I told her I'm getting ready for the competition in Oct. & she was all about making sure I have healthy snacks & meals around the house! :happydancing:

rearnakedchoke
08-12-2010, 04:47 PM
Yes, Nathan PM your info! Also what colors you like. I was thinking a masculine scheme like Navy Blue, Hunter green, or something manly!! lol. Of course I can get ya some comic themed towels! :tongue0011:

get him some nice brown towels ... save the comic theme for the underoos ...

Miss Foxy
08-12-2010, 04:52 PM
get him some nice brown towels ... save the comic theme for the underoos ...

True I love Chocolate Brown perhaps some Ralph Lauren ones?!! I might also get him a Yankee Candle!! Whooo.. I love it!!