adamt
08-09-2010, 11:38 PM
http://www.sharkfights.com/events.html

Miss Foxy
08-09-2010, 11:50 PM
Yaay!! Joey is going to be fighting!! <3 it!!:happydancing:

annamal
08-10-2010, 05:39 PM
Anyone lucky enough to see this, keep an eye on my fellow Alaskan, and Featherweight champ, Doug Evans. If any of you remember, he took it to Roger Huerta in Doug's UFC debut, winning the first round decidedly before succumbing to the much bigger fighter in the second, via RNC. He's a very nice guy, I was lucky enough to train with him a bit a few years ago. He also holds a title belt here in AK.

Miss Foxy
08-10-2010, 05:42 PM
Anyone lucky enough to see this, keep an eye on my fellow Alaskan, and Featherweight champ, Doug Evans. If any of you remember, he took it to Roger Huerta in Doug's UFC debut, winning the first round decidedly before succumbing to the much bigger fighter in the second, via RNC. He's a very nice guy, I was lucky enough to train with him a bit a few years ago. He also holds a title belt here in AK.

Will do!!:wink:

adamt
08-10-2010, 09:32 PM
fine if you wtch his guy you have to watch my guy paul bradley, he's from my hometown and he's the guy that got kicked off tuf 5 for having matt rash

he is my age and i tutored him in math in jr high:laugh:

Tyburn
08-10-2010, 09:41 PM
I'll cover it under the predictions in brief video project when the time comes :)