PDA

View Full Version : 1 billion dollars of stimulus to go to black colleges

Hughes_GOAT
02-26-2009, 12:09 AM
http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20090216/us_nm/us_usa_universities_black_2

rockdawg21
02-26-2009, 01:26 AM
The only surprise is that it was only 1 billion.

County Mike
02-26-2009, 01:39 AM
I think the only way to end racism is to outlaw anything that is based on race. There shouldn't be any "black" colleges, NAACP, KKK, White Supremicists, Puerto Rican parades, etc. All these things do is create more racism and separate attitudes.

rockdawg21
02-26-2009, 03:12 AM
I think the only way to end racism is to outlaw anything that is based on race. There shouldn't be any "black" colleges, NAACP, KKK, White Supremicists, Puerto Rican parades, etc. All these things do is create more racism and separate attitudes.
Yeah, and considering, if there was a white history month, all Hell would break loose, and would be the most racist thing in all history.

Chuck
02-26-2009, 03:21 AM
Yeah, and considering, if there was a white history month, all Hell would break loose, and would be the most racist thing in all history.

I think Black history month is pretty cool actually... :huh:

logrus
02-26-2009, 04:20 AM

Sadly we will never see or hear the end of it. In fact our kids kids kids wont even see the end of it.

Besides C.M where would I meet my next g/f if there is no St PAttys day parade. :frantics:

MattHughesRocks
02-26-2009, 04:36 AM
I agree with you 100% Mike! I know over the decades we have been inching our way but it needs to move much faster....

Neezar
02-26-2009, 05:10 AM
Oh, hell. I saw the word 'stimulus' and 'black' in the title and thought 'here we go again'. :laugh: