PDA

View Full Version : UFC 117 Ram Vlogs!!!!

VCURamFan
08-06-2010, 12:13 PM
:happydancing: :happydancing: :happydancing: :happydancing:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6gsnWcsr7HE

:happydancing: :happydancing: :happydancing: :happydancing:

VCURamFan
08-06-2010, 08:34 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GIUUNMEcM2Y

Tyburn
08-06-2010, 09:08 PM
:cool: your first video made me laugh when you showed us what you hadnt packed :laugh:

VCURamFan
08-06-2010, 09:43 PM
:cool: your first video made me laugh when you showed us what you hadnt packed :laugh:
Just to clarify:

I had gathered everything last night & made sure I ticked everything off my list. Then i tossed everything in the washer, waited for that to finish, then threw it in the dryer & went to bed. All I had to do was cram my clothes into the gym bag & I was good to go!

I'm sitting at my gate now. It's scheduled to be leaving at 6:50pm, but it's currently delayed until 7:10. I've only got a 61min lay-over in Cleveland, so if it gets delayed too much more, I may miss my connection! :ninja:

Tyburn
08-06-2010, 09:49 PM
Just to clarify:

I had gathered everything last night & made sure I ticked everything off my list. Then i tossed everything in the washer, waited for that to finish, then threw it in the dryer & went to bed. All I had to do was cram my clothes into the gym bag & I was good to go!

I'm sitting at my gate now. It's scheduled to be leaving at 6:50pm, but it's currently delayed until 7:10. I've only got a 61min lay-over in Cleveland, so if it gets delayed too much more, I may miss my connection! :ninja:

:unsure-1: ohh...no!!! I hope you make your flight!!! We will all send speedy vibes your way, for a haste filled journey to the event!! :w00t:

I cant believe your sitting at a gate, still online...thats...sooo...odd. :blink:

VCURamFan
08-06-2010, 10:08 PM
Laptops & wifi internet. Gotta love the future!

Tyburn
08-06-2010, 10:27 PM
Laptops & wifi internet. Gotta love the future!

are you on the plane yet :huh:

VCURamFan
08-06-2010, 10:37 PM
are you on the plane yet :huh:Nope. Plane hasn't even pulled up to the gate yet.

Tyburn
08-06-2010, 10:43 PM
Nope. Plane hasn't even pulled up to the gate yet.

:scared0015: what will you do if you miss your connection...will they allow you on the next one...or will you have to buy a new plane ticket...or wot...its the stuff of nightmares isnt it :unsure-1:

VCURamFan
08-06-2010, 10:48 PM
:scared0015: what will you do if you miss your connection...will they allow you on the next one...or will you have to buy a new plane ticket...or wot...its the stuff of nightmares isnt it :unsure-1:
I just talkedto the lady at the desk here. She said that apparently there are about 5 of us all needing to make that connection & the airline is aware of it. Hopefully that means that they'll hold the plane for us & not just giggle as they watch us scampering through the airport.

VCURamFan
08-07-2010, 08:15 AM
In my motel now. Trying to upload my 3rd video, but the connection here is really slow & I can't keep my eyes open any longer. I'll post it in the morning.

Actually, Dave usually comments on my videos within 5sec of them being uploaded, so I'll just le him post it here for me! :laugh:

J.B.
08-07-2010, 09:41 AM
Actually, Dave usually comments on my videos within 5sec of them being uploaded

Ummm....yeah....thats a bit funny. :laugh:

But seriously...I'm no Bill Lumberg.

Tyburn
08-07-2010, 11:31 AM
In my motel now. Trying to upload my 3rd video, but the connection here is really slow & I can't keep my eyes open any longer. I'll post it in the morning.

Actually, Dave usually comments on my videos within 5sec of them being uploaded, so I'll just le him post it here for me! :laugh:

thats coz I'm a subscriber to your channel :w00t::laugh:

but no other video has come up yet :unsure-1:

TexasRN
08-07-2010, 01:54 PM
I'm so excited for you! I'm glad you got to go and are keeping us up to date so we can pretend we are having fun sitting at home wishing we were there too. :laugh: Anything cool happen yet? Did you see anybody we know? Are you stalking Michelle?

~Amy

VCURamFan
08-07-2010, 02:44 PM
OK, so for some reason YouTube decided to cancel my upload & I had to re-start it this morning we I woke up for a pit-stop. here it is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPNey6D1ejQ

Right now it 7:45am & I've got nothing to do. This is made worse by the fact that apparently the cable is out here in my room. O well. More sleepy time!!!! :happydancing:

MattHughesRocks
08-07-2010, 03:44 PM
DUDE! :laugh:

What street are you on? And don't forget to sleep on the floor...in case of a drive by...

OK, so for some reason YouTube decided to cancel my upload & I had to re-start it this morning we I woke up for a pit-stop. here it is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPNey6D1ejQ

Right now it 7:45am & I've got nothing to do. This is made worse by the fact that apparently the cable is out here in my room. O well. More sleepy time!!!! :happydancing:

VCURamFan
08-07-2010, 04:33 PM

What street are you on? And don't forget to sleep on the floor...in case of a drive by...

I'm here on MacArthur & 99th. Sounded to me as though the shots were fired to the north & west. I was most surprised by how little I reacted to it, but then again, at that point in my trip you prolly coulda strapped C4 to my little brother & I barely woulda giggled. :laugh:

DonnaMaria
08-07-2010, 05:05 PM

:laugh::laugh: Good advice!

Tyburn
08-07-2010, 05:14 PM
shots were fired

was it just michelle letting off a little steam :laugh:

VCURamFan
08-08-2010, 10:32 AM
I thought Dave woulda posted his already!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lm5nAQ79CNU

Grabbing a quick nap now before heading home. Uploading a coupla other vids now, so if some could post 'em here for me, that'd be awesome.

Tyburn
08-08-2010, 10:42 AM
I thought Dave woulda posted his already!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lm5nAQ79CNU

Grabbing a quick nap now before heading home. Uploading a coupla other vids now, so if some could post 'em here for me, that'd be awesome.

im sorry...when I commented on it...I presumed you'd already posted it here :laugh:

J.B.
08-08-2010, 10:49 AM
Nice...that had to be awesome seeing the big dog get neutered live :laugh:

Tyburn
08-08-2010, 11:03 AM
the big dog get neutered

:laugh:

VCURamFan
08-08-2010, 01:46 PM
5 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rs-FjWrHKXE

and 6 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQS8Art6a9c

And now off to the airport. No time for a vlog, I just woke up (told y'all I'd wuss out! :laugh:)

VCURamFan
08-08-2010, 09:41 PM
OK, well I got a chance to do another quick blog just before the van showed up, but my camera cord is burried in the bottom of my bag & I don't feel like digging through it right now. I'll upload it & a final "home again" vlog (assuming I don't just pass out at the sight of my own bed) once I hit the 804.

Tyburn
08-08-2010, 10:24 PM
OK, well I got a chance to do another quick blog just before the van showed up, but my camera cord is burried in the bottom of my bag & I don't feel like digging through it right now. I'll upload it & a final "home again" vlog (assuming I don't just pass out at the sight of my own bed) once I hit the 804.

arent you home yet :blink:

DonnaMaria
08-08-2010, 10:44 PM
I think he is at chicago airport...........

he's got a long way to go before he gets home.............:blink:

VCURamFan
08-08-2010, 10:54 PM
Haha, we went over this on Friday Dave: airport wifi + laptop = being able to log-in before getting home. :laugh:

My last flight leaves in about 90min & I'll land about 2hrs after that. All in all, a much more peaceful & relaxed trip back than the one out! :frantics:

Tyburn
08-08-2010, 11:00 PM
I think he is at chicago airport...........

he's got a long way to go before he gets home.............:blink:

:w00t: I went to Chicago Airport!!! I know that place! :happydancing:

VCURamFan
08-08-2010, 11:02 PM
:w00t: I went to Chicago Airport!!! I know that place! :happydancing:

Yeah, O'Hare is a huge hub. I didn't like it much on the way home from Vegas, but that's cause I was getting sick & didn't have a jacket, so was freezing cold while trying to sleep on the floor.

Much better this time around since I'm not sick!!!

TexasRN
08-08-2010, 11:29 PM
Ugh, I had to go through OHare once and swore I'd never, ever put myself through that again. The bathrooms were filthy and the people were all horribly rude and crowded all over each other. And it was a normal day, no big delays or anything. I can't imagine that place backed up. :unsure-1:

~Amy

VCURamFan
08-08-2010, 11:33 PM
Ugh, I had to go through OHare once and swore I'd never, ever put myself through that again. The bathrooms were filthy and the people were all horribly rude and crowded all over each other. And it was a normal day, no big delays or anything. I can't imagine that place backed up. :unsure-1:

~Amy

Yeah, that's not an image I'd like to contend with, either.

VCURamFan
08-08-2010, 11:57 PM
Boarding time! Gotta go, people!! :happydancing:

Tyburn
08-09-2010, 12:03 AM
Yeah, O'Hare is a huge hub. I didn't like it much on the way home from Vegas, but that's cause I was getting sick & didn't have a jacket, so was freezing cold while trying to sleep on the floor.

Much better this time around since I'm not sick!!!

Count your blessings that it isnt Philadelphia International Airport...That place is...STPID big...I know...I had to run the entire length within about five mins to catch a plane once :blink: nearly killed me :laugh:

TexasRN
08-09-2010, 12:07 AM
Count your blessings that it isnt Philadelphia International Airport...That place is...STPID big...I know...I had to run the entire length within about five mins to catch a plane once :blink: nearly killed me :laugh:

You should try Atlanta. Or Houston Intercontinental. Those are bigger than Philly's. :laugh:

~Amy

Tyburn
08-09-2010, 12:31 AM
You should try Atlanta. Or Houston Intercontinental. Those are bigger than Philly's. :laugh:

~Amy

:unsure-1: Never had cause to try them. I've done Philadelphia International Airport Twice, Chicago O'Hare International Airport Twice, Saint Loius Lambert Airport Once, Detroit Metropolitan Airport Twice (thats a beautiful airport!) and Ronald Regan National Airport of Washington District of Coloumbia Twice

but with ADT3 I shall be heading south...so who knows :ninja: and for ADT4 I shall no doubt fly directly to somewhere in New York :)

Play The Man
08-09-2010, 02:59 AM
:unsure-1: Never had cause to try them. I've done Philadelphia International Airport Twice, Chicago O'Hare International Airport Twice, Saint Loius Lambert Airport Once, Detroit Metropolitan Airport Twice (thats a beautiful airport!) and Ronald Regan National Airport of Washington District of Coloumbia Twice

but with ADT3 I shall be heading south...so who knows :ninja: and for ADT4 I shall no doubt fly directly to somewhere in New York :)

Where will you go for ADT5?

VCURamFan
08-09-2010, 03:22 AM
Home at last! Going to bed so I can get up in time for work tomorrow!

Sorry, no time to upload videos tonight. Maybe tomorrow as I'm showering/getting dressed/etc.

huan
08-09-2010, 04:36 AM
rolling hard at your description of serra at 98. look forward to more! wish i was there, man.

VCURamFan
08-09-2010, 11:43 AM
#7 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vmfCgMC5Oqg

Tyburn
08-09-2010, 12:14 PM
Where will you go for ADT5?

At present there is no plans for an ADT5...thats for two reasons. First, I shall have covered most of the United States that I want to see by then. There are places I doubt I shall ever see because they are simply too far...the flight let alone the cost would kill me :laugh:

Secondly...who knows where I shall be based by then :ninja: there may be no need for american dream tours, if one is permanently living the dream :ninja:

I suspect that if I came out it would be possibly a trip to take in new patrons or places that I didnt get chance to visit last time. More likely it will be short breaks and by request only. in otherwords, I'd have to be invited back.

Who knows, its much to early to say...When I first went to the United States I never thought I'd go there again. By the end of 2012 I shall have been there three times in five years with a combined total of around two and a half months...who would have thunk it :laugh:

Llamafighter
08-09-2010, 12:42 PM
Great Tales Ben.
My favorite is the video right after Matt won. So cool to see your excitement.