PDA

View Full Version : I love you all

Tyburn
02-25-2009, 11:48 PM
I think its high time that I tell you all how much I love this forum and all the people who post on it. I really believe that we have the best forum on the internet period. The people are all friendly and helpful, and they make excellent friends, we can have good and indepth discussions at length about anything and everything.

This place is something special and everyone who participates here is a blessing in some for or other.
:happy:

Jason 16
02-26-2009, 12:48 AM
I think its high time that I tell you all how much I love this forum and all the people who post on it. I really believe that we have the best forum on the internet period. The people are all friendly and helpful, and they make excellent friends, we can have good and indepth discussions at length about anything and everything.

This place is something special and everyone who participates here is a blessing in some for->M<- or other.
:happy:

fixed It :)

Mac
02-26-2009, 12:49 AM
Dave , if this thread gives me herpes im gonna be pissed.

SteveT
02-26-2009, 12:53 AM
LMFAO @ Mac

Tyburn
02-26-2009, 12:54 AM
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I'm Clean but thanks for asking Mac :laugh:

Buzzard
02-26-2009, 12:57 AM
I hate to have my first post start this way, but here goes.

"I really believe that we have the best forum on the internet period."

While I have enjoyed reading here, I have never felt comfortable posting because I have seen the gang mentality in action here when one goes against the grain.

I have lurked here for probably over a year at least and have seen so much that has made me bite my tongue. I have seen posts deleted because the authors views didn't coincide with the moderators and things to that effect.

I have seen people banned for differing views, especially if one doesn't follow lock-step and love Bush and Christianity.

I could hold back no more, and apologize if I have offended anyone. I'm just calling it like I see it.

Oh Yeah, Looking forward to Matt's next fight. Go Matt!

Robertboxerboy
02-26-2009, 01:01 AM
thread kill

Mac
02-26-2009, 01:03 AM

While I have enjoyed reading here, I have never felt comfortable posting because I have seen the gang mentality in action here when one goes against the grain.

I have lurked here for probably over a year at least and have seen so much that has made me bite my tongue. I have seen posts deleted because the authors views didn't coincide with the moderators and things to that effect.

I have seen people banned for differing views, especially if one doesn't follow lock-step and love Bush and Christianity.

I could hold back no more, and apologize if I have offended anyone. I'm just calling it like I see it.

Then why sign up ?

Gang mentality ? Like this ?

SICK EM GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!

Tyburn
02-26-2009, 01:04 AM

Thank you so much for posting :sad:

Where I come from there is a saying. "If you cant say something nice, dont say anything at all" :angry:

Thanks for ruining my fuzzies :cry:

Mac
02-26-2009, 01:06 AM
Thanks for ruining my fuzzies :cry:

Dammit Dave , What are Fuzzies ? Will penecilin cure it ? How am i going to explain this to my wife, Great , JUSSSSTTTTT GREAT DAVE!!!!!!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Tyburn
02-26-2009, 01:07 AM
Dammit Dave , What are Fuzzies ? Will penecilin cure it ? How am i going to explain this to my wife, Great , JUSSSSTTTTT GREAT DAVE!!!!!!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
there is no cure for what I got Mac :mischievous:

:laugh:

Jason 16
02-26-2009, 02:14 AM
there is no cure for what I got Mac :mischievous:

:scared0015: O god...

VCURamFan
02-26-2009, 02:14 AM
Dave, ignore that moron. I love this place & so do all the other regulars, which is whom this was meant for. Thanks for reminding us of how graet we have it here!

Llamafighter
02-26-2009, 02:21 AM

Welcome!
I actually have VERY different opinions then most of my forum brothers and sisters, as do quite a few other folks on hear. despite a few heated occassions I've always been treated with respect as long as (and this is key) I've been respectful to others.
A bit of adivice that has worked for me recently is to: stay out of threads that you forsee yourself being upset in. Nobody's going to apologize for being a Christian or holding certain political beliefs. We are fans of Matt and that is the important thing here. hang out and talk MMA and get to know everyone, you'll change your mind!

Buzzard
02-26-2009, 02:21 AM
Won the bet. Thanks VCU. I bet a friend that I would be called a name within 2 hours after I posted. That was easy money and affirmed what I thought. It's actually sad that you had to resort to name calling. You wouldn't stand a chance in a forum that allows people to have differing opinions.

Buzzard
02-26-2009, 02:23 AM
Thanks for the welcome Llamafighter.

timmyja
02-26-2009, 02:23 AM
:punch: and the gloves come off...

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

NateR
02-26-2009, 02:33 AM

Well, your assessment of how this forum operates is 100% incorrect. Despite that, welcome to the forums!

County Mike
02-26-2009, 02:36 AM

I know what you're talking about but it's not entirely true. I go against the grain quite often and they don't attack me. You can voice your own, differing opinions. You just can't do it in an attacking sort of way. That's when the "gang" gets defensive. Give it a try. I think you'll be fine.

Llamafighter
02-26-2009, 02:44 AM
I know what you're talking about but it's not entirely true. I go against the grain quite often and they don't attack me. You can voice your own, differing opinions. You just can't do it in an attacking sort of way. That's when the "gang" gets defensive. Give it a try. I think you'll be fine.

Yeah, you have to understand that a lot of the regulars are actually REALLY close friends. Stick around and you'll feel the love!
just get your "Fuzzies" shots first.

Dave is one of the Best folks around these parts so lets let him have his thread back!

Go to introductions and start a thread! tell us a bit about yourself

NateR
02-26-2009, 02:47 AM

Also, that "gang mentality" will exist on whatever forum you go to. I've been a member of more than 10 forums over the last 7 years and they're all the same in general (even though the theme of each forum varies widely). There is a consensus view and anyone who doesn't agree with that view is not going to fit in completely.

However, there are also the forums that are unmoderated and degrade to nothing but chaos. Those don't serve any purpose but to give keyboard warriors an exaggerated sense of self-importance.

This is Matt's website, thus people are not going to be allowed to insult Matt on it. It would be ridiculous to assume otherwise. Also, Matt wants there to be a definite conservative Christian theme to this site. People are allowed to have opposing views, but they need to be respectful with how they present those views. Because we are essentially on Matt's property when we are here.

NateR
02-26-2009, 02:54 AM
You wouldn't stand a chance in a forum that allows people to have differing opinions.

You probably need to define what you mean by "have differing opinions." You claim to have been lurking here for over a year, but you obviously haven't been paying that close of attention. We have plenty of liberals and Obama-supporters who post here regularly.

Saying something like "I support Obama and I think he's doing a good job," is fine. Be prepared to defend you definition of "good job," but you're not going to get banned for that statement.

Saying, "I support Obama and anyone who doesn't is just a racist," is NOT acceptable. You still won't get banned for that, but you'll likely get a warning or just have that particular statement deleted.

Do you understand the difference?

MattHughesRocks
02-26-2009, 03:41 AM
Your so full of it :laugh: I've been on here for THREE years getting my ass kicked all the time for disagreeing with members, other Mods and Admin but I'm still here and have been a Mod almost the entire time.I've had knock down drag out fights with almost every regular here and survived!:w00t: I've been to the Hit Squad, and even the Hughes farm, practically brawled with Mark Hughes and I'm a girl :laugh:
It goes both ways. You've obviously not been paying attention.
You've just come here to get a rise and a little laugh with your friend. Well, funny haha your not but welcome to the forums anyway. I'm working real hard to not call you a name right now :)

Llamafighter
02-26-2009, 03:52 AM
Your so full of it :laugh: I've been on here for THREE years getting my ass kicked all the time for disagreeing with members, other Mods and Admin but I'm still here and have been a Mod almost the entire time.I've had knock down drag out fights with almost every regular here and survived!:w00t: I've been to the Hit Squad, and even the Hughes farm, practically brawled with Mark Hughes and I'm a girl :laugh:
You've just come here to get a rise and a little laugh with your friend. Well, funny haha your not but welcome to the forums anyway. I'm working real hard to not call you a name right now :)

What the--!?!?!?!

:tongue0011:

VCURamFan
02-26-2009, 04:00 AM
You've just come here to get a rise and a little laugh with your friend. Well, funny haha your not but welcome to the forums anyway. I'm working real hard to not call you a name right now :)You're not a dude???:scared0011:

MattHughesRocks
02-26-2009, 04:15 AM
Screw you guys :angry:

Chuck
02-26-2009, 04:15 AM
Then why start it like this???

It's Dave's opinion... .he has a right to it.

So you enjoy reading about a gang mentality you don't agree with???

Name one.

That's not true.

But why now? In the middle of a members thread about how much they enjoy this place??

This is the classic Troll closing.... say anything you want but end it with a Rah Rah Matt!!! Go team Hughes!!! :sick:

Welcome :wink:

Chuck
02-26-2009, 04:17 AM
Screw you guys :angry:

Well now that we know you're a girl that means something completely different!!!! :laugh:

Primadawn
02-26-2009, 04:18 AM
Regulars, please take note: Ben is responsible for this! :ninja:

VCURamFan
02-26-2009, 04:21 AM
Regulars, please take note: Ben is responsible for this! :ninja:Yup, I'm the one that called the moron a moron!!

Buzzard
02-26-2009, 04:22 AM
Yup, I'm the one that called the moron a moron!!

Bite me!

Buzzard
02-26-2009, 04:28 AM
Welcome :wink: Thanks.

Originally Posted by Buzzard
Then why start it like this??? I felt it was time.

It's Dave's opinion... .he has a right to it. Yes he does and I would fight for his right to express it. Doesn't mean I agree with it though.

So you enjoy reading about a gang mentality you don't agree with??? That's not what I stated now is it? Nice try putting words in my mouth.

Name one. Can't name one offhand as they have been deleted.

That's not true. That is your opinion, and you have every right to it. I have a differing one.

But why now? In the middle of a members thread about how much they enjoy this place?? Because I felt that I could bite my tongue no more.

This is the classic Troll closing.... say anything you want but end it with a Rah Rah Matt!!! Go team Hughes!!! I wanted to throw you a bone.

VCURamFan
02-26-2009, 04:29 AM
Bite me!Haha, ease up, dude! I called you a moron originally because you came into a thread that was supposed to be about friends being thankful for each other & instead you went the exact opposite direction & bashed everyone here. I guess that "moron" wasn't the correct term. I believe "troll" is the more technical term.

The second time, I was joking around. My friend Dawn made fun of me for calling you a moron, so I was owning up to what I said. Honestly, if you're going to get this upset in a thread which, despite your best efforts, is still overwhelming dominated by friends joking with each other, then I would suggest you leave. You wouldn't stand a chance in a forum that allows people to have friends.

Buzzard
02-26-2009, 04:57 AM
Haha, ease up, dude! I called you a moron originally because you came into a thread that was supposed to be about friends being thankful for each other & instead you went the exact opposite direction & bashed everyone here. I guess that "moron" wasn't the correct term. I believe "troll" is the more technical term.

The second time, I was joking around. My friend Dawn made fun of me for calling you a moron, so I was owning up to what I said. Honestly, if you're going to get this upset in a thread which, despite your best efforts, is still overwhelming dominated by friends joking with each other, then I would suggest you leave. You wouldn't stand a chance in a forum that allows people to have friends.

C'mon son, didn't you feel the love when I said bite me? You called me a moron twice.

How you can equate my first post with bashing everyone on this forum is amazing. You should ask VCU for a refund. :wink:

I can handle forums where friends congregate, though I feel that this forum is a bit too censored to allow a full expression of ideas. I can understand, I don't pay for the bandwidth here. In other forums that I participate in, the censors allow differing opinions on all subjects. When I wish to discuss certain topics, I will go there instead. I'll invite you if you so wish.

To the rest of the forum, my apologies again if I offended you.

VCURamFan
02-26-2009, 05:00 AM
How you can equate my first post with bashing everyone on this forum is amazing. You should ask VCU for a refund. :wink: Umm, you said that (and I'm paraphrasing) we were just a gang of close minded censors who can't handle differing opinions. I'm pretty sure that would constitute bashing everyone on the forums...

O, & I don't need a refund: I'm on scholarship!:laugh:

Buzzard
02-26-2009, 05:06 AM
Umm, you said that (and I'm paraphrasing) we were just a gang of close minded censors who can't handle differing opinions. I'm pretty sure that would constitute bashing everyone on the forums...

O, & I don't need a refund: I'm on scholarship!:laugh:

The ones that gave you the scholarship should ask for the money back. Your paraphrase of my initial post missed the mark worse than the repubs choice for the VP candidate last year. :unsure-1: I didn't go there now did I? :laugh:

VCURamFan
02-26-2009, 05:16 AM
The ones that gave you the scholarship should ask for the money back. Your paraphrase of my initial post missed the mark worse than the repubs choice for the VP candidate last year. :unsure-1: I didn't go there now did I? :laugh:OK, here are direct quotes:

gang mentality
deleted because the authors views didn't coincide with the moderators
people banned for differing views

Now, these are directly from your first post. If you'd please explain how "a gang of close minded censors who can't handle differing opinions" is not an accurate paraphrase of those quotes, I'd appreciate it.

I'll grant that you said other things like "I have enjoyed reading here"; and "seen so much that has made me bite my tongue"; and "I could hold back no more, and apologize if I have offended anyone. I'm just calling it like I see it."; but that's just filler between your bashing.

See, VCU taught me how to site sources, isn't that enough!:laugh:

Chuck
02-26-2009, 05:17 AM
The ones that gave you the scholarship should ask for the money back. Your paraphrase of my initial post missed the mark worse than the repubs choice for the VP candidate last year. :unsure-1: I didn't go there now did I? :laugh:

You did go there....

And you haven't been banned or had the post deleted....

So much for you're synopsis of this forum eh??

VCURamFan
02-26-2009, 05:23 AM
You did go there....

So much for you're synopsis of this forum eh??Haha. I was figuring I'd pass on the childish jab since I'd already made a few myself. All's fair, right?:laugh:

Buzzard
02-26-2009, 05:29 AM
OK, here are direct quotes:

Now, these are directly from your first post. If you'd please explain how "a gang of close minded censors who can't handle differing opinions" is not an accurate paraphrase of those quotes, I'd appreciate it.

I'll grant that you said other things like "I have enjoyed reading here"; and "seen so much that has made me bite my tongue"; and "I could hold back no more, and apologize if I have offended anyone. I'm just calling it like I see it."; but that's just filler between your bashing.

See, VCU taught me how to site sources, isn't that enough!:laugh:

The problem is that you are taking my words and twisting them to suit your own agenda. I have seen the gang mentality of certain members. I have seen posts deleted. I have seen people banned for reasons that made me laugh. Do you deny that any of this has ever occurred on this forum?

Neezar
02-26-2009, 05:29 AM
C'mon son, didn't you feel the love when I said bite me? You called me a moron twice.

How you can equate my first post with bashing everyone on this forum is amazing. You should ask VCU for a refund. :wink:

I can handle forums where friends congregate, though I feel that this forum is a bit too censored to allow a full expression of ideas. I can understand, I don't pay for the bandwidth here. In other forums that I participate in, the censors allow differing opinions on all subjects. When I wish to discuss certain topics, I will go there instead. I'll invite you if you so wish.

Invite me! Invite me! :w00t:

Have you ever noticed that almost all of your sentences have a break in them with a comma? :huh: At least it is only one comma though. And caps, those are nice. :)

Buzzard
02-26-2009, 05:30 AM
You did go there....

So much for you're synopsis of this forum eh??

I didn't say it happened to every post by every member now did I? Shall I type slower to make it easier for some on here to understand?:wink:

atomdanger
02-26-2009, 05:31 AM
Agreed.

I've been a member of a lot of mma forums, and banned from 2.
(banned for life from mmaforums, and Tim Sylvia's forums)

This is the best forum, we argue, we disagree but it doesn't get out of hand.
I really dig it here, I like all you guys.

Remember jim brown
"I don't know what kind of technique was used there, but there was a lot of kicking and punching."

Buzzard
02-26-2009, 05:33 AM

Have you ever noticed that almost all of your sentences have a break in them with a comma? :huh: At least it is only one comma though. And caps, those are nice. :)

I like commas. I feel that they were created for us to use.

Ha! No commas in this reply.

Chuck
02-26-2009, 05:38 AM
I didn't say it happened to every post by every member now did I? Shall I type slower to make it easier for some on here to understand?:wink:

Well that's just plain thoughtful of you...

And use smaller words too!!

Neezar
02-26-2009, 05:40 AM
Remember jim brown
"I don't know what kind of technique was used there, but there was a lot of kicking and punching."

No. I don't remember that. Tell me about it.

Buzzard
02-26-2009, 05:44 AM
Well that's just plain thoughtful of you...

And use smaller words too!!

Will do. See, I'm not that bad.

VCURamFan
02-26-2009, 05:44 AM
The problem is that you are taking my words and twisting them to suit your own agenda. I have seen the gang mentality of certain members. I have seen posts deleted. I have seen people banned for reasons that made me laugh. Do you deny that any of this has ever occurred on this forum?I'm not trying to twist your words, that's what I understood your post to mean. If I misunderstood then I apologize. Would you mind paraphrasing it yourself so that I can see what you meant? If it turns out that I was way off base, I'll be happy to apologize.

Chuck
02-26-2009, 05:46 AM

I never said you were amigo :wink:

Not agreeing with your first post dosen't mean I think you're bad. It just means I don't agree.

And I caught the COMMA!! :D

Buzzard
02-26-2009, 05:49 AM
I'm not trying to twist your words, that's what I understood your post to mean. If I misunderstood then I apologize. Would you mind paraphrasing it yourself so that I can see what you meant? If it turns out that I was way off base, I'll be happy to apologize.

The post of mine that you just quoted would be an example of how I would paraphrase it.

I'm ready to drop this so this topic can get back that love fest vibe that was working so well before I mucked it up.

Neezar
02-26-2009, 05:52 AM
The post of mine that you just quoted would be an example of how I would paraphrase it.

I'm ready to drop this .........

Well, I'll just bet you are.:ninja:

Buzzard
02-26-2009, 05:52 AM
I never said you were amigo :wink:

Not agreeing with your first post dosen't mean I think you're bad. It just means I don't agree.

And I caught the COMMA!! :D

At least you didn't catch herpes or the fuzzies.

Chuck
02-26-2009, 05:55 AM
At least you didn't catch herpes or the fuzzies.

Says you............

:scared0015:

:happy0198:

NateR
02-26-2009, 06:03 AM
I'm ready to drop this so this topic can get back that love fest vibe that was working so well before I mucked it up.

Just about every single post you've made in this thread has had an insult buried in it somewhere. Maybe there is a reason why you don't feel welcome here, you're obviously only interested in stirring the pot.

If that's how you and your friends have fun on the internet, then fine. However, this is simply NOT the place for it, go stir up trouble somewhere else. And no, I'm not banning you. I'm just notifying you that you are free to express yourself here as long as you are respectful of other's opinions (the simple fact that you are still posting here is proof that all of your criticisms are wrong), you're also free to go somewhere else.

I do agree with you on one thing, though, this thread's subject is dumb; but I'm just used to this lame touchy-feely crap from Dave. :rolleyes:

Neezar
02-26-2009, 06:08 AM
Nate! :angry:

NateR
02-26-2009, 06:12 AM
Nate! :angry:

Hey, I'm just not into all this emo stuff.

Chuck
02-26-2009, 06:20 AM

I think somebody needs a hug!!!!

Jonlion
02-26-2009, 09:15 AM
Life Is not Fair, nor is the forum, be a man about it! Its enjpyable! And your new post count is testimony to that!

Primadawn
02-26-2009, 12:09 PM
Ok folks, it's time to give NateR a love intervention...

bradwright
02-26-2009, 12:14 PM

my ears were burning so i thought i would drop in to see what was going on,,,,whoops,dang finger.

Tyburn
02-26-2009, 01:06 PM
Won the bet. Thanks VCU. I bet a friend that I would be called a name within 2 hours after I posted. That was easy money and affirmed what I thought. It's actually sad that you had to resort to name calling. You wouldn't stand a chance in a forum that allows people to have differing opinions.
Just how long have you actually Lurked...because it seems to me you dont know much about this place. You certainly dont know much about the Moderators if you think we act as a united gang all the time. We dont even all agree on certain things that are posted by ourselves.

...and if you think this is cheap...you should have been here three years ago. You see, rather then introduce yourself and make friends, you take some foolish bet and try to manipulate us, by calling me out. Thats disrespectful, thats not going to instantly make you many friends...so dont go crying when people ignore you or dissagree with you...perhaps if you hadnt made such a militant begining, you might actually have friends already. :mellow:

Tyburn
02-26-2009, 01:08 PM
Bite me!
:laugh: best offer ive had all day :laugh:

Tyburn
02-26-2009, 01:12 PM

Because it was a thread for Regular Forum Patrons, NOT lurkers, for an outsider to squash and gatecrash a thread out of the blue and call out someone who before the Forum Switch had 33K (sorry Michelle :unsure-1: :laugh: ) Posts and say you think you know better, disrespectfully, and rudely and wonder why your met with a luke warm reaction...now THAT is amazing :laugh:

If you dont want to discuss things here, go elsewhere. Noone cares, and noone will hold it against you. :rolleyes:

...and yes, consider me greatly offended :angry:

Tyburn
02-26-2009, 01:14 PM
The problem is that you are taking my words and twisting them to suit your own agenda. I have seen the gang mentality of certain members. I have seen posts deleted. I have seen people banned for reasons that made me laugh. Do you deny that any of this has ever occurred on this forum?
Name them...or else what you just said is Slander.

in principle Proove it! I want to know AT LEAST Ten Examples. :ninja:

Tyburn
02-26-2009, 01:16 PM
that is a matter of opinion :laugh:

Compared to Andreas...you're a positive Saint :Whistle:

Tyburn
02-26-2009, 01:17 PM

Is that an Appology. :huh:

Damn it...I wanted replies :unsure-1:

Tyburn
02-26-2009, 01:18 PM
J
I do agree with you on one thing, though, this thread's subject is dumb; but I'm just used to this lame touchy-feely crap from Dave. :rolleyes:
:angry:

Tyburn
02-26-2009, 01:19 PM
:blink: I'm not EMO :laugh:

County Mike
02-26-2009, 01:19 PM
Can't believe this one's still going.

All I have to say is, if they haven't banned me yet - then they're not so bad. I've practically posted porn on this Christian dominated forum. Granted it was of myself and some of the female moderators appreciated it. Maybe that's what got me the pass. :)

Buzzard's tone seems to have lightened as the discussion moved on. I think he's warming up to us.

County Mike
02-26-2009, 01:20 PM
:blink: I'm not EMO :laugh:

You sure this isn't you?

http://trickledown.files.wordpress.com/2007/12/emo-kid.jpg

Tyburn
02-26-2009, 01:22 PM
Can't believe this one's still going.

All I have to say is, if they haven't banned me yet - then they're not so bad. I've practically posted porn on this Christian dominated forum. Granted it was of myself and some of the female moderators appreciated it. Maybe that's what got me the pass. :)

Buzzard's tone seems to have lightened as the discussion moved on. I think he's warming up to us.
Thats IT, your banned

I Kid, I Kid....You know I've never banned anyone...because I was only told once how to do it, and I forgot how :unsure-1: ....the most ive ever done was given an Infarction...but the infarction buttons gone now :blink: ...so all I can do is...shout at you :laugh:

I think Buzzard secretly loves this Forum...he wouldnt be a lurker if he didnt love us. :ashamed:

Llamafighter
02-26-2009, 01:23 PM
I cut out waaaaay too early, and missed all the fun!

You know that Nate has all of our pictures in his wallet for when he misses us, right?

Tyburn
02-26-2009, 01:23 PM
You sure this isn't you?

http://trickledown.files.wordpress.com/2007/12/emo-kid.jpg
:unsure-1: I told Nathan never to show that to.....

its not me :angry:

bradwright
02-26-2009, 01:39 PM

relax there Buzzard,things ain't so bad around here,heck im still here,and if you ask around a bit you just might find out how truly remarkable that really is,:)
as far as the gang mentality go's,heck thats all part of the fun here,,if your mad a few people but dont want to take the time to tell them individually all you have to do is insult one of them and the rest will come at you guns a blazing because they feel insulted too,it really is a thing of beauty if you do it right,and it will reward you with literally hours upon hours of entertainment,

as far as getting banned for having a different view point then the powers to be around here?well,unless you insult them in someway i'm pretty sure your safe,,,(sorry but my finger seems to be acting up again),:sad: ,
and i know your think,what about Nate?,well let me tell you, when the new forums opened up and i came back Nate and i had couple of rumbles and i was very close to being banned for what i thought was just speaking my mind,well nate and a couple of his gang friends,well maybe a few more then a couple,pretty sure it wasn't over 10 though,,okay okay,it was some where around 20 or so,are you happy now?can i get back to my story?,geez,
any way like i was saying Nate and 20 or so of his gang friends pointed out where my thought process might have been a little flawed,
and while some people,(like yourself) might have interpreted this as some sort of a personal attack i did not,i actually am grateful that there are this many people that truly are interested in what i have to say and are not shy to give me some constructive criticism,thanks guys,::scared0011:
although Nate didn't like me much in the beginning,,,like is really kind of a strong word,it was more like hate me much i think,what ever,not really important anymore because i think Nate really kinda likes me now,,a man crush sort of thing i would say :wink:
I'm sure when he gets up in the morning the first thing he thinks is,man i wonder what that brads up to on the forums today,not saying nothing bad i hope because i really dont want to ban him,,i really kinda like the guy now,
or something along those lines i'm sure,
all those touchy feely posts by Tyburn must have had something to do with Nate getting in touch with his,,how shall we say, his less then manly side i would think,:mellow:

well Buzzard i hope this helps you in some way,
and for everyone else,please,have a nice,(and Nate i was just kidding about that man crush thing,,i know you still hate me):wink:

County Mike
02-26-2009, 01:50 PM
Has anyone ever had so many tangents in one post as Brad? If so, it has to be a record,,,,, :)

rearnakedchoke
02-26-2009, 02:14 PM

not really true ... sometimes when you insult someone, you are gonna get reamed, but some of the best threads on here are the exchange of differing opinions ... as long as you aren't insulting people, things are great ... This forum is just full of Obama & Stimulus Plan Lovers ... So don't insult the Great One Barack Hussein Obama or Nate will be after you ...

Neezar
02-26-2009, 02:14 PM
Has anyone ever had so many tangents in one post as Brad? If so, it has to be a record,,,,, :)

I have no idea. :sad: I am having to read it in separate parts because everytime that I see a comma, I pause. It is taking too long to get through it. :banghead:

Try the other finger, Brad!

County Mike
02-26-2009, 02:17 PM
Neezar: You need a new avatar. How about shrinking this one down.
http://lc.fdots.com/cc/lc/3d/3d41147e98f08e6233db15b951ba1ca5.jpg

Your current avatar looks like a little kid. That's too disturbing in a nurse outfit. :)

Neezar
02-26-2009, 02:22 PM
Neezar: You need a new avatar. How about shrinking this one down.
http://lc.fdots.com/cc/lc/3d/3d41147e98f08e6233db15b951ba1ca5.jpg

Your current avatar looks like a little kid. That's too disturbing in a nurse outfit. :)

I resaved it to photobucket and tried to use it and it says that the remote file is too large.

Find me another one or fix it and I will use it. :laugh:

County Mike
02-26-2009, 02:23 PM
Try this one. I edited and shrunk it for you.

http://www.evofightclub.com/images/nurse.jpg

You should be able to just save it to your PC, then upload to your avatar.

Neezar
02-26-2009, 02:33 PM
Okay. But....doesn't it look like that I am crapping my name out. :unsure-1:

County Mike
02-26-2009, 02:37 PM
Okay. But....doesn't it look like that I am crapping my name out. :unsure-1:

Sweet! You could always flip it so she faces the other way. Of course, if you're open to hot nurse avatar changes, I'm sure I could find an even better one. ;)

Neezar
02-26-2009, 02:40 PM
I couldn't resize it. What makes you think I can flip it? :laugh:

I'm open to anything we can sneak by NateR. :ninja:

County Mike
02-26-2009, 02:42 PM
Try this one. I edited and shrunk it for you.

http://www.evofightclub.com/images/nurse.jpg

You should be able to just save it to your PC, then upload to your avatar.

Flipped her for ya. I'll do some searching tonight. Have to be careful what I search for at work. Something might get past the filter.

Jonlion
02-26-2009, 03:45 PM
Because it was a thread for Regular Forum Patrons, NOT lurkers, for an outsider to squash and gatecrash a thread out of the blue and call out someone who before the Forum Switch had 33K (sorry Michelle :unsure-1: :laugh: ) Posts and say you think you know better, disrespectfully, and rudely and wonder why your met with a luke warm reaction...now THAT is amazing :laugh:

If you dont want to discuss things here, go elsewhere. Noone cares, and noone will hold it against you. :rolleyes:

...and yes, consider me greatly offended :angry:

Sorry about this Dave and i dont know but anybody else but i dont remember that, I thought you was on a more sorta 2,500 post count. I'm sure others can verify that.............................................. ........

:wink:

County Mike
02-26-2009, 03:49 PM
Sorry about this Dave and i dont know but anybody else but i dont remember that, I thought you was on a more sorta 2,500 post count. I'm sure others can verify that.............................................. ........

Yeah, I think he meant 3K. No way he had 33K.

Chuck
02-26-2009, 03:54 PM
Flipped her for ya. I'll do some searching tonight. Have to be careful what I search for at work. Something might get past the filter.

Like you actually filter OUT porn.... LOL!! :D

County Mike
02-26-2009, 03:55 PM
Like you actually filter OUT porn.... LOL!! :D

Only at work. At home, I have the reverse filter. Nothing gets through unless it has boobs!

Chuck
02-26-2009, 04:00 PM
Only at work. At home, I have the reverse filter. Nothing gets through unless it has boobs!

Whew.... you had me worried for a minute!!!!

I knew you were my brother from another mother!!

County Mike
02-26-2009, 04:06 PM
http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj52/necronurse/nurse-1.jpg

Tyburn
02-26-2009, 06:05 PM

:laugh: Michelle is gonna kill me for mentioning it again...

VCURamFan
02-26-2009, 06:42 PM
:laugh: Michelle is gonna kill me for mentioning it again...Yeah, well, if I were a mod, I'd be pissed if someone kept lying about post count, too!:punch:

Tyburn
02-26-2009, 07:21 PM
Yeah, well, if I were a mod, I'd be pissed if someone kept lying about post count, too!:punch:
Well I'm not lying, and your not a Mod :laugh:

Neezar
10-31-2013, 08:23 PM

:huh: RNC?

rearnakedchoke
10-31-2013, 08:43 PM
:huh: RNC?

you got me!!! .. i am actually buzzard!!!! and i am still working on that list!

rearnakedchoke
10-31-2013, 08:44 PM
Well I'm not lying, and your not a Mod :laugh:

well neither are you!!!!!!:laugh:

VCURamFan
10-31-2013, 08:44 PM
you got me!!! .. i am actually buzzard!!!! and i am still working on that list!
:happy0198:

Neezar
10-31-2013, 08:57 PM

Tyburn
10-31-2013, 09:41 PM

Something that he probably never experienced again after that, judging on the date of this post. :tongue0011:

Tyburn
10-31-2013, 09:46 PM
well neither are you!!!!!!:laugh:

Ah but I was :laugh:

We dont dwell on my decline :mellow:

flo
11-09-2013, 07:26 AM
Where is Ben? He hasn't been around for a week!!! I hope everything is all right...:unsure:

flo
11-09-2013, 07:44 PM
There you are, yay! :happydancing:

Viewing who's online... :wink:

Missed ya, Ben, it's sooo quiet around here these days. Be back about 2 to post the spoilers.

Bonnie
11-10-2013, 03:41 AM
There you are, yay! :happydancing:

Viewing who's online... :wink:

Missed ya, Ben, it's sooo quiet around here these days. Be back about 2 to post the spoilers.

MattHughesRocks
11-10-2013, 07:34 PM
:laugh::laugh::happy0198: I just read this whole thread..(ok maybe not the whole thread) but man this is some funny shyte right here! :laugh: