PDA

View Full Version : WHAT HAVE I DONE!!!

Tyburn
08-01-2010, 06:48 PM
...I only went and bought tickets for UFC120 :ashamed:

:laugh:

Okay...the good news...it only cost me 55 pounds. The second good news...I think I can get down there and back for twenty pounds...

now for the bad news...

In doing this I am banking on two things...Firstly, that my income will hold out as I expect it too, that means an extra 100 pounds a month, I wont know for sure if thats happening until about the 10th of next month...but It should be like that.

Secondly, I am banking on my good old friend Angela being able to put me up, accomodation in London is impossible...but she is within the zones and she lets me stay free...unless she is away...or moved...or something :unsure-1:

What clinched it for me was several things...first an English friend of mine who does online predictions asked me if I was going...I looked into it, and too my shock saw that the 55 pounds were still available a week after general sale. Then I looked on my wall planner...low and behold, im off the two weeks its going on, I booked them off from work and by sheer cooincidence, they free me up.

I couldnt resist...I'm so sorry...it does mean I have real motivation to save as much weekly as possible...it also means...well I dont know about Blackpool now :laugh:the way I see it...in a week or twos time I could easy make the fifty pounds back on the annual carboot sale...EASY I reckon. It would simply mean adding maybe an extra month before I get out of debt completely... :unsure-1:

I've NEVER been so spontaneous...I dont know what came over me... :scared0011:

VCURamFan
08-01-2010, 07:03 PM
That's awesome, Dave! I'm glad you'll get to go to another live show!

Tyburn
08-01-2010, 07:05 PM
That's awesome, Dave! I'm glad you'll get to go to another live show!

I cant really afford it...but...you know...you only live once :laugh:

Basically, I can afford it...but this money is going to end up coming directly out of my ADT3 money...which means, each time I do this, I can cross a state off my tour :rolleyes:

I didnt really want to visit......Utah anyway :mellow:

VCURamFan
08-01-2010, 07:23 PM
I cant really afford it...but...you know...you only live once :laugh:

Basically, I can afford it...but this money is going to end up coming directly out of my ADT3 money...which means, each time I do this, I can cross a state off my tour :rolleyes:

I didnt really want to visit......Utah anyway :mellow:

Yeah, who'd want to hang out with Jeremy Horn? :blink:

TexasRN
08-01-2010, 07:45 PM
That's fun, Dave. I'm glad you'll get to go. I can't imagine you trying to argue the Bible with a large group of Mormons in Utah anyway. :unsure-1:

~Amy

Tyburn
08-01-2010, 09:24 PM
Yeah, who'd want to hang out with Jeremy Horn? :blink:

Well...I considered it, but you know, Jeremy is not very approachable, twas the subject of much of my writings on this forum during the time of Andreas. Thankfully all of that is lost in the jump...but...you know...all the same, thats one of the times I might have truely missjudged someone, which makes it awkward for them to become Host....

...the other thing is...isnt Damarques Johnson out there too...I dont like him much either...so that would be awkward...mindue...you realize I cant cross Utah off the list, because I MUST see the Fabulous Mr Pena...I might just ask to have our meet...outside of the gym :unsure:

:laugh: Nope, Utah is still on the list. I refuse to be intimidated...:ninja:

perhaps I cross Washington State off instead...after all, I dont really need to see the city where Jens Pulver was born do I? Not really...I could jump right to Idaho and see him for real instead :laugh:

Tyburn
08-01-2010, 09:24 PM
That's fun, Dave. I'm glad you'll get to go. I can't imagine you trying to argue the Bible with a large group of Mormons in Utah anyway. :unsure-1:

~Amy

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

VCURamFan
08-01-2010, 09:34 PM
Well...I considered it, but you know, Jeremy is not very approachable, twas the subject of much of my writings on this forum during the time of Andreas. Thankfully all of that is lost in the jump...but...you know...all the same, thats one of the times I might have truely missjudged someone, which makes it awkward for them to become Host....

...the other thing is...isnt Damarques Johnson out there too...I dont like him much either...so that would be awkward...mindue...you realize I cant cross Utah off the list, because I MUST see the Fabulous Mr Pena...I might just ask to have our meet...outside of the gym :unsure:

:laugh: Nope, Utah is still on the list. I refuse to be intimidated...:ninja:

perhaps I cross Washington State off instead...after all, I dont really need to see the city where Jens Pulver was born do I? Not really...I could jump right to Idaho and see him for real instead :laugh:
Wait, what? I was being 100% sarcastic! I'd jump at the chance to meet Jeremy & DaMarques!!

Tyburn
08-01-2010, 09:52 PM
Wait, what? I was being 100% sarcastic! I'd jump at the chance to meet Jeremy & DaMarques!!

Yeah but you havent said (sometimes justifiably) mean things about them, have you :laugh:

I want to see Pena...I really want to see Pena. He's one of the people I've always wanted to meet ever since I discovered him. I missed him on ADT1, he flew back and missed me at UFC85, and he'd gone from the HIT Squad by ADT2

I figure the only way I'm going to get to see him is to go exactly to where he is, as I was doing the south, I thought...well, thats kinda neat

I dont go on these trips with too much expectation, because Fighters are very busy and they move around a lot, they dont know where they are going to be quite often, so there is a good chance that as I'm only passing through, whistle stop, sorta thing, one, or two of them could well be else where. There is no guarentee, and I dont like to demand, thats wrong. Naturally, as I actually get to planning, I'm sure they will all be approached, and if arrangements can be made, then thats fantastic...but I wont be offended or dissapointed if they cant.

I mean I REALLY want to see Pena...but if he's busy and away again...well, it wont ruin my tour.

I'm actually hoping to meet Leonard Garcia, now thats exciting :frantics:

Ultimately, I would really do Chuck in Florida, Denise in Alabama, Bonnie in Texas, Leonard in New Mexico, Pena in Utah, Michelle in California, and Jens in Idaho. Now how much of that gets done depends on how often I accidently use the money for other purposes...like...UFC 120 for example...I dont even know whose on the bloody card...what is it...Matt Serra, BJ Penn, Michael Bisping...or some other hideous combination like that :rolleyes::laugh: