PDA

View Full Version : HIT Squad Urban Camo Shorts

VCURamFan
08-01-2010, 02:34 AM
I'm looking to by some shorts for no-gi BJJ & I really like the look of Matt's shorts (big surprise, right? :laugh:). Has anyone here bought these before? Just trying to hear some consumer reviews about fit, quality, etc.

Neezar
08-01-2010, 04:29 AM
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e292/skysrock/Smileys/girl_crazy.gif

annamal
08-03-2010, 07:56 AM
I love em, good quality. There's an awesome velcroed pocket on the outside that is hard to find in fight shorts. Got to have somewhere to put your ipod when your just working out. The sizing seems off though, they were alot bigger than other shorts of the same waist size.

VCURamFan
08-03-2010, 12:17 PM
I love em, good quality. There's an awesome velcroed pocket on the outside that is hard to find in fight shorts. Got to have somewhere to put your ipod when your just working out. The sizing seems off though, they were alot bigger than other shorts of the same waist size.
Very cool, thanks for the info!

So when you say that the pants size is a little bigger, do you mean that a 32 fits more like a 34, or that a 24 fits more like a 34? :laugh:

logrus
08-03-2010, 05:35 PM
You need to ask the most important question of all. How do us college students get a discount..:mellow:

VCURamFan
08-03-2010, 08:26 PM
You need to ask the most important question of all. How do us college students get a discount..:mellow:
I'm not a college kid anymore, bro. I'm a functioning, contributing member of society! :scared0011: :ninja:

annamal
08-04-2010, 07:44 AM
Very cool, thanks for the info!

So when you say that the pants size is a little bigger, do you mean that a 32 fits more like a 34, or that a 24 fits more like a 34? :laugh:

I mean a size or two bigger.:laugh: Is there really a size 24?

VCURamFan
08-04-2010, 12:28 PM
I mean a size or two bigger.:laugh: Is there really a size 24?
Haha, no, I think it only goes as low as 30.

Llamafighter
08-04-2010, 01:28 PM
I got a pair of Everlast MMA shorts and they were sized pretty good. I bought a large and they are about the size I like. not too short but also not real baggy. I thought I'd need a XL but ordered the large for Muay Thai.
Those Camo shorts look to have good velcro closure and most have a tie on the inside for tightening so you're better off ordering your size.

VCURamFan
08-04-2010, 05:38 PM
I got a pair of Everlast MMA shorts and they were sized pretty good. I bought a large and they are about the size I like. not too short but also not real baggy. I thought I'd need a XL but ordered the large for Muay Thai.
Those Camo shorts look to have good velcro closure and most have a tie on the inside for tightening so you're better off ordering your size.
Yeah, I'm pretty stoked. Just got a call from Brian Patton (he runs the store for Matt) & he said that the last pair of 32s were just sold yesterday :muttering:. He'll be sending 'em to me once the new shipment gets in. :banghead:

Llamafighter
08-04-2010, 05:42 PM
Yeah, I'm pretty stoked. Just got a call from Brian Patton (he runs the store for Matt) & he said that the last pair of 32s were just sold yesterday :muttering:. He'll be sending 'em to me once the new shipment gets in. :banghead:

since when do you wear a 32's?

VCURamFan
08-04-2010, 09:44 PM
since when do you wear a 32's?
Since annamal said to get 'em a size smaller than normal since they are big.

Llamafighter
08-04-2010, 11:22 PM
Since annamal said to get 'em a size smaller than normal since they are big.

since when do you wear 33's?!
:laugh:
I thought we had a similar waist size?

VCURamFan
08-05-2010, 12:04 AM
since when do you wear 33's?!
I thought we had a similar waist size?
I don't! I wear a 34!!! :laugh:

Llamafighter
08-05-2010, 12:28 AM
I don't! I wear a 34!!! :laugh:

:angry:
are you calling me fat???

VCURamFan
08-05-2010, 03:45 AM
:angry:
are you calling me fat???
No, but I won't disagree if you wanna call yourself that!!! :Whistle:

Llamafighter
08-05-2010, 01:27 PM
No, but I won't disagree if you wanna call yourself that!!! :Whistle:

:laugh::laugh::laugh:
jsut get some of those old school Chute Boxe shorts like shogun wears. you'll win before the fight even starts. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

VCURamFan
08-05-2010, 05:35 PM
:laugh::laugh::laugh:
jsut get some of those old school Chute Boxe shorts like shogun wears. you'll win before the fight even starts. :laugh::laugh::laugh:
I just need the realllly old school Bad Boy shorts from the early 2000s that are just spandex briefs with big ol ees on the back! :happydancing: