Psykojojo
07-27-2010, 06:26 PM
Heres a video of Jason Miller talking about dislike of Diaz
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JuwDKZ60DhQ&feature=player_embedded#

And heres Nick answering him....proceed with caution
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GI-FEiYVQ94&feature=player_embedded#at=119

Tyburn
07-27-2010, 08:08 PM
I mean this in the nicest possible way...but why are they both acting like Tards :huh:

We're trying to forget that they BOTH caused a major incident...and here they are Mayhem just managing to say over and again "he's, you know, like" and Diaz repeating "stupid mother****er" for about four mins.

but then they always have been...bizzare those two. :laugh:

Miss Foxy
07-27-2010, 08:26 PM
I have an extreme attraction to both of em!! :ashamed:

Psykojojo
07-27-2010, 08:41 PM
I feel .....conflicted around them aswell

VCURamFan
07-27-2010, 08:41 PM
I have an extreme attraction to both of em!! :ashamed:
You have a thing for bad boys & trouble makers, don't you! :laugh:

Miss Foxy
07-27-2010, 08:43 PM
You have a thing for bad boys & trouble makers, don't you! :laugh:

Lol actually Matt is my #1 and he's a good guy :wink: Actually I do like a cocky man though.. to an extent.. See Nick and I would kill each other lol...:w00t:

Psykojojo
07-27-2010, 08:51 PM
Would you be able to deal with that mouth of his though....damn man, he just doesn't stop rambling on and on and on! And I'm a Nick Diaz fan, but i wouldn't be able to be friends with the guy, he's clearly insane

BamaGrits84
07-27-2010, 08:58 PM
Lol actually Matt is my #1 and he's a good guy :wink: Actually I do like a cocky man though.. to an extent.. See Nick and I would kill each other lol...:w00t:

:huh: Nick? Seriously? Guess that's better than Nate! Nate's voice drive me crazy. He sounds like Mike Tyson.

Miss Foxy
07-27-2010, 09:07 PM
:huh: Nick? Seriously? Guess that's better than Nate! Nate's voice drive me crazy. He sounds like Mike Tyson.

Nick oh yes.. Nate Diaz gross....:sick:

Miss Foxy
07-27-2010, 09:09 PM
Would you be able to deal with that mouth of his though....damn man, he just doesn't stop rambling on and on and on! And I'm a Nick Diaz fan, but i wouldn't be able to be friends with the guy, he's clearly insane

Yeah I like he can back it up, but I would not be able to handle his mouth personally!! :laugh: Thats very unattractive in a male when they carry on like women!!

Tyburn
07-27-2010, 10:18 PM
I feel .....conflicted around them aswell

:laugh:

I dont particularly like either...what assets do they carry? They are not really aesthetically pleaseing, Nick Diaz boarders infact on the...fugly...Mayhem messes with his hair way to much. Neither of them can carry a descent conversation Mayhem is either hyper, or just like you want to tell him to give it a rest...and the potty mouth of Nick Diaz I just find really lewd to be honnest.

They are reasonable fighters, but they both court controversy, that lessens the impacts of any victories they might have

If I could create my own Ludus they would not be a part of it. Now Nathan Diaz I would consider...I'd wanna try to teach him to speak properly, he's rough...but he's still civilised...whereas his bother is kinda out-his-tree-and-down-his-burrow. :laugh:

logrus
07-27-2010, 11:42 PM
Time to hype the fight, Mayhem talked about his possible return fight being against Diaz.

Chuck
07-28-2010, 12:04 AM
Heres a video of Jason Miller talking about dislike of Diaz
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JuwDKZ60DhQ&feature=player_embedded#

I'm not a big fan of Miller but Diaz brings pathetic to a whole different level....

Can't stand that guy.......................

Rev
07-28-2010, 02:15 PM
I have always been a fan of Miller. He is funny as crap!! He knows how to hype stuff. Nick is an idiot!!! he cant even talk!!!

Miss Foxy
07-28-2010, 03:06 PM
Haters..:tongue0011:

VCURamFan
07-28-2010, 03:48 PM
I have always been a fan of Miller. He is funny as crap!! He knows how to hype stuff. Nick is an idiot!!! he cant even talk!!!
I can't wait for season 3 of Bully Beatdown. Apparently there's going to be a chick fight!! :happydancing:

MattHughesRocks
07-28-2010, 03:50 PM
Well that was painful :laugh: That kid must have dropped out of school in the 5th grade :laugh:

VCURamFan
07-28-2010, 03:55 PM
Well that was painful :laugh: That kid must have dropped out of school in the 5th grade :laugh:
No, he made it through HS, but the weed has erased everything from 1982 onwards. :blink:

MattHughesRocks
07-28-2010, 04:44 PM
Oh right.That also explains it.Poor dumb idiot :sad:

No, he made it through HS, but the weed has erased everything from 1982 onwards. :blink:

logrus
07-28-2010, 06:47 PM

Heh, I feel the same way every time I skim over one of your posts... :tongue0011:

I like the dude, he tries to say whats on his mind. That's a lot more then most people would do lol.

jignpig
07-30-2010, 01:32 AM
Heh, I feel the same way every time I skim over one of your posts... :tongue0011:

I like the dude, he tries to say whats on his mind. That's a lot more then most people would do lol.

"TRIES" BEING THE KEY WORD. BUT MOTHER F#@%#R SEEMS TO BE THE ONLY WORDS HE CAN MUSTER UP IN THAT HIGHLY EDUCATED GHETTO BRAIN OF HIS. BUT NATE!....HE IS CLEARLY THE INTELLIGENT ONE, THE POETRY THAT FLOWS FROM THAT HORSES A$$ HE CALLS A MOUTH IS ALWAYS A GEM!.:w00t: