PDA

View Full Version : Your MMA Memorabilia

BamaGrits84
07-26-2010, 03:39 PM
What's the most awesome MMA memorabilia you have? Or any other sports for that matter.

VCURamFan
07-26-2010, 08:15 PM
I've got a fair amount, I guess. I'll see if I can remember everything off the top of my head while I'm here at work:

Signed glossy 8x10s of Keith Jardine, Kenny Florian, Anderson Silva & Rachelle Leah
UFC 68 poster w/ signatures from Big John & Chris Lytle (missed the meet & greet w/ Matt because of misinformation)
UFC 68 t-shirt with signatures from Joe Rogan, Jorge Gurgel & _____ (can't remember the 3rd guy now)
Signed Randy Couture t-shirt
"Property of SilverBacks" IFL t-shirt signed by Pat Miletich & IFL President _____ (forgot his name)
Copy of "A Fighter's Heart" signed by Pat Miletich & Jens Pulver
Copy of "Made in America" signed by Matt & Michael Malice
UFC hat signed by Matt (Sharpie was running out of ink, so it's kinda hard to read)
4 Matt Hughes trading cards (3 by Topps & 1 made by Boomer)
UFC 98 Poster (no signatures)
I know I'm forgetting some stuff, but that's all I can think of.

BamaGrits84
07-26-2010, 08:25 PM
Ok I got:

Tommy Spear autograph (personalized) photo from TUF season
signed copy of Made in America
BJ Penn autograph 8x10 to my hubby (personalized)
Chuck autograph 8x10 to my hubby (personalized)
Nate Diaz signed glove via ebay
Dana 8x10 autograph to my hubby (personalized "Richard, sorry i missed you in Dega.")
Brock Fusion ammo autographed posters & t-shirt & some picture of us w/ him
dozens of UFC / WEC trading cards
myspace comments from amir & mac danzig and a BJ retweet LOL

and all this stuff of my husband's - i sweet talked my way into getting for him. :wink:

Miss Foxy
07-26-2010, 08:36 PM
Ok I got:

Tommy Spear autograph (personalized) photo from TUF season
signed copy of Made in America
BJ Penn autograph 8x10 to my hubby (personalized)
Chuck autograph 8x10 to my hubby (personalized)
Nate Diaz signed glove via ebay
Dana 8x10 autograph to my hubby (personalized "Richard, sorry i missed you in Dega.")
Brock Fusion ammo autographed posters & t-shirt & some picture of us w/ him
dozens of UFC / WEC trading cards
myspace comments from amir & mac danzig and a BJ retweet LOL

and all this stuff of my husband's - i sweet talked my way into getting for him. :wink:

You like Amir? Look on his myspace pics I wrote him comments in arabic.. :cool::cool:

Llamafighter
07-26-2010, 08:39 PM
Matt Hughes trading card (courtesy of Boomtown)
Copy of Chuck Liddell's book autographed with pic of me and Chuck @ signing in NYC
Signed Camo Army of The One shirt (won thru swagbucks)
that's it.
I'm not big on autographs. I'd rather take the time they'd be signing to chat for a second.
got a 98 poster with no sigs (Courtesy of Boomtown)

VCURamFan
07-26-2010, 08:41 PM
Matt Hughes trading card (courtesy of Boomtown)
Copy of Chuck Liddell's book autographed with pic of me and Chuck @ signing in NYC
Signed Camo Army of The One shirt (won thru swagbucks)
that's it.
I'm not big on autographs. I'd rather take the time they'd be signing to chat for a second.
got a 98 poster with no sigs (Courtesy of Boomtown)
Agreed. Once something gets autographed, I feel like I need to protect it, but I can't afford to only by things as collectibles. I wear my Silverbacks & UFC 68 t-shirts all the time & the sigs are mostly gone from being washed. I don't really care, though, 'cause I like the shirts so much.

BamaGrits84
07-26-2010, 08:51 PM
You like Amir? Look on his myspace pics I wrote him comments in arabic.. :cool::cool:

I'm not on myspace anymore. Too many viruses. But I love Amir. He looks like the love child of Forrest & Ken Flo. I actually tried to get him to spill the beans on who made it to the finals before the last show aired and said something about please tell me you beat whoever he had to fight to get into the finals. CB wasn't it? i remember it was someone I really didn't care for and that's why I wanted to know so badly. I couldn't wait for the show to air. He sent me back a "wink" and said something about "guess you'll just have to watch and see" :laugh:

BamaGrits84
07-26-2010, 08:54 PM
Agreed. Once something gets autographed, I feel like I need to protect it, but I can't afford to only by things as collectibles. I wear my Silverbacks & UFC 68 t-shirts all the time & the sigs are mostly gone from being washed. I don't really care, though, 'cause I like the shirts so much.

:w00t:Want me to tell you what I told Brock before we walked off? Ok ok I will! "You lay off the Coolers light and get you some Bud now. (wink)"

J.B.
07-26-2010, 09:32 PM
I have a signed Army of the One shirt and a signed copy of the Made in America book from Matt.

I also am not really a big autograph guy, I've met a fair share of athletes and entertainers but only bothered to get a few autographs that I even still have. I'm planning on heading out to AZ Cardinals training camp this season and I will probably try and get some autographs just so I can give them to my kid brother.

If there was ONE piece of memorabilia like that I would love to have it would be this giant autographed picture of Muhammad Ali standing over Sonny Liston. I saw it at a store in Scottsdale and thought that was cool, but it was like a million dollars, lol

Tyburn
07-26-2010, 10:10 PM
* My Copy of Little Evil: One Ultimate Fighters Rise to The Top given to me by Denise

*My Matt Hughes Blue T-Shirt given to me by Denise also

*The Cap Jens Pulver gave me personally during our meeting at ADT2

*My Copy of Never The Book, given to me and signed by the Author Tim McKinnon

*Made In America (Matt Hughes Autobiography)

*Kelly Criggers MMA Book

*Sam Sheridans first MMA Book

*The Jens Pulver T-Shirt commemorating his Victory over Cub Swanson

*My Amir Sadollah signed T-Shirt Presented to me during ADT2

*My Suckerpunch Shorts Presented to me During ADT2

*My Two Jens Pulver T-Shirts Presented to me during ADT2

*My Army of The One Hoody Presented to me by Boomer on my Birthday afew years ago

*My Army of the One T-Shirt, my Two other Matt Hughes T-Shirts and my Team Hughes Shorts presented to me during ADT1

*Copies of my Five Printed Letter in Fighters Only Magazine

*Copies of my Nine Published Articals on MMAHitPit dot com

*Transcript Copies of my Twenty Two Video Interviews with Emile Coleman, Leon Roberts, Ross Mason, Marc Goddard, Brian Crenshaw, Brian Butler, Igor Almeida, Anthony Morrison Micha Goodman, Jens Pulver, Ryan McGivern, Todd Laux, Marc Fiore, Brian Foster, Cortez Coleman, LC Davis, Robbie Lawler, Kyle Watson and Ryan Davis

*My Forty Four Youtube Video recording MMA Training and Promotional Fights ive attended

*The Official Programme of UFC70

*The Official Programme of UFC85

*The Official Programme of Cage Rage26

*Access All Areas Lanyard and pass card for Cage Gladiators

*Ticket Stubs for Cage Gladiators Seven

*Ticket Stubs for Cage Rage Twenty Six

*Ticket Stubs for UFC Eighty Five

*The Card for Cage Gladiators Seven

*The Card for Cage Gladiators Eleven

*The Card for Cage Gladiators Twelve

*The Card for UFC Seventy

*HIT Squad Bumper Sticker

*Team Hughes Bumper Sticker Presented to me by Michelle

*A limited Edition Boomer Made Matt Hughes Trading Card

*Two Signed Autographs Photos of Jens Pulver

*One Signed Autograph Photo of Matt Hughes

*Gym Schedual of The HIT Squad

*Gym Schedual of Miletich Fighting Systems

*Gym Schedual of Combat Sports Centre, Richmond, Virginia

*My Fighters Only Letter of The Month Shirt and Tapout Cap

My MMA DVD/Video Collection including: The Matt Hughes Story, UFC35, UFC38, UFC 42, UFC46, UFC49, UFC:Ultimate Submissions, Extreme Fighting Volumes 1-4 Cage Rage 8, Cage Rage 10, Cage Rage 11 and Cage Rage 14.

From My Autographs book: Anthony Morrison, Micha Goodman, Igor Almaida, Ryan McGivern, Jens Pulver and Robbie Lawler

The Pictures and knowledge of having met Zach Micklewright, Jacob Hey, Noah Inhofer, Jay Gladden, Paul Sass, Eddie Sanchez, Fabricio Werdum, Brandon Vera, Charles Hackman, Francious Ambang, and the guy who runs 10th Legion in Hull/York :laugh:

Miss Foxy
07-26-2010, 10:19 PM
I'm not on myspace anymore. Too many viruses. But I love Amir. He looks like the love child of Forrest & Ken Flo. I actually tried to get him to spill the beans on who made it to the finals before the last show aired and said something about please tell me you beat whoever he had to fight to get into the finals. CB wasn't it? i remember it was someone I really didn't care for and that's why I wanted to know so badly. I couldn't wait for the show to air. He sent me back a "wink" and said something about "guess you'll just have to watch and see" :laugh:

That's awesome!! He's my #3.. I absolutely adore him. He has the cutest face and he makes me happy just looking at him :)

Miss Foxy
07-26-2010, 10:20 PM
:w00t:Want me to tell you what I told Brock before we walked off? Ok ok I will! "You lay off the Coolers light and get you some Bud now. (wink)"

I love Coors and hate Bud!! lol..

Miss Foxy
07-26-2010, 10:21 PM
My Matt Hughes doll...:wink:

Jeff Crow
07-26-2010, 10:48 PM
My Matt Hughes doll...:wink:

You know you can't call it a doll!!! :muttering:

:laugh::laugh:

J.B.
07-26-2010, 10:49 PM
He looks like the love child of Forrest & Ken Flo.

:w00t:

That's just wrong....

J.B.
07-26-2010, 10:50 PM

"Action Figure" :laugh:

When I was a kid I never called my toys "dolls" or "action figures"...those are "guys"...:wink:

GI-Joe guys, WWF guys, Ninja Turtle guys....lol...you get the idea...

Boomer
07-26-2010, 10:55 PM
"Action Figure" :laugh:

When I was a kid I never called my toys "dolls" or "action figures"...those are "guys"...:wink:

GI-Joe guys, WWF guys, Ninja Turtle guys....lol...you get the idea...

My little pony "guys", Strawberry Shortcake "guys" .... I did the same thing :cool:

Miss Foxy
07-26-2010, 11:00 PM

:ashamed:Im soooo girly!! Let me rephrase that my Matt Hughes action figure!!:ninja:

Mac
07-26-2010, 11:04 PM
My little pony "guys", Strawberry Shortcake "guys" .... I did the same thing :cool:

BWAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

J.B.
07-26-2010, 11:05 PM

Post of the Year material.

BOOM! :laugh:

philips4
07-26-2010, 11:40 PM

Awesome Boomer! :rotfl::rotfl: I have the T-shirt from UFC 60 signed by both Hughes and Gracie and then pretty much everything signed by Matt after that from his books and magazine to T-shirts. I have stuff signed by Chuck Norris, LT and pretty much all of the chargers, Hulk Hogan, Harrison Ford, Ashton Kutcher, Rosie O'Donnel, Elle Machpherson, Bob Wall.... not that I can find anything but my Hughes stuff and honestly I probably gave most of it away.... I'm a sucker for a kid who is a fan of somebody and I just happen to have something signed by them. The only thing I don't give away is my Hughes stuff unless I think I can get another! I would have had one from Dean Cain but I couldn't stop drolling to get one, worked with him for an entire week and just simply melted anytime we talked...:wub:

Jeff Crow
07-27-2010, 01:43 AM
:ashamed:Im soooo girly!! Let me rephrase that my Matt Hughes action figure!!:ninja:

Much better!!!:cool:

:laugh:

MattHughesRocks
07-27-2010, 02:26 AM
I have a Matt Hughes and Forrest Griffin dolls, neither autographed. Matt Hughes book, autographed. A Team Hughes sweat shirt "autographed" with threats by both Matt & Mark Hughes:laugh:
Plus some random autographs by, I forgot who. I only stood in an autograph line once and that was because I wanted to hang out with someone in the line.Otherwise, I don't do lines.

MattHughesRocks
07-27-2010, 02:27 AM
OMG :laugh:

Jeff Crow
07-27-2010, 02:42 AM
I have a Matt Hughes and Forrest Griffin dolls, neither autographed. Matt Hughes book, autographed. A Team Hughes sweat shirt "autographed" with threats by both Matt & Mark Hughes:laugh:
Plus some random autographs by, I forgot who. I only stood in an autograph line once and that was because I wanted to hang out with someone in the line.Otherwise, I don't do lines.

Didn't you read the ealier post??:rolleyes:

:tongue0011:

MattHughesRocks
07-27-2010, 03:04 AM
Yeah but I wuv them so they're dolls :wub:

:rolleyes:

Didn't you read the ealier post??:rolleyes:

:tongue0011:

Jeff Crow
07-27-2010, 03:05 AM
Yeah but I wuv them so they're dolls :wub:

:rolleyes:

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Play The Man
07-27-2010, 06:25 AM
Nothing:sad:

flo
07-27-2010, 06:55 AM
I had a program signed by Warren Moon when I saw him at a U of W/UCLA basketball game, I also had Ichiro's rookie card. I gave both of those to nephews.

My most prized sports memorabilia is a Team Hughes tshirt signed by Matt. The nephews aren't getting that one.

flo
07-27-2010, 06:57 AM
Running a close second, though, is a picture from the extremely rare Boomer Tale book "My Little Pony: The Hidden Years".

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y117/floranista/mylittlepony.jpg

*tee hee*

Play The Man
07-27-2010, 06:58 AM
Running a close second, though, is a picture from the extremely rare Boomer Tale book "My Little Pony: The Hidden Years".

*tee hee*

Tyburn
07-27-2010, 11:25 AM
Nothing:sad:

:unsure-1: oh dear :sad:

rearnakedchoke
07-27-2010, 02:32 PM
a low quality pic with matt serra and his autograph on the back of a CD envelope .. all i had when i met him at the toronto airport .. he was here hyping the second gsp fight and his flight to laguardia was delayed and so was mine to newark ... LOL ... i am sure i still have it somewhere ...

Miss Foxy
07-27-2010, 05:51 PM
a low quality pic with matt serra and his autograph on the back of a CD envelope .. all i had when i met him at the toronto airport .. he was here hyping the second gsp fight and his flight to laguardia was delayed and so was mine to newark ... LOL ... i am sure i still have it somewhere ...
I am sooo not envious of you.. What a drag having a delayed flight listening to that idiot boast about himself...I would have hung myself from a ceiling fan...:scared0015:

NateR
07-27-2010, 07:02 PM

Did he walk up to you and ask "Do you know who I am?"

My single most awesome piece of MMA memorabilia is these:
http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c201/Barada73/gloves52.jpg
They're the gloves that Matt wore during his second fight with Frank Trigg back at UFC 52. Autographed and everything.:cool:

VCURamFan
07-27-2010, 07:32 PM

They're the gloves that Matt wore during his second fight with Frank Trigg back at UFC 52. Autographed and everything.:cool:
Show off. :muttering: :tongue0011:

Psykojojo
07-27-2010, 08:30 PM
My favorite is probably the shirt i have signed by Matt Hughes, BJ Penn, GSP, Dana White (yeah i know), Jens Pulver, Robbie Lawler, Gabriel Gonzaga, Thierry Sokoudjou, Dean lister, Matt Hamill, and Frankie Edgar. heres a pic
http://img835.imageshack.us/img835/8922/2010072715151818.jpg

flo
07-27-2010, 11:13 PM

Awesome!! Jojo's shirt is very cool also!!

philips4
07-27-2010, 11:39 PM

Very cool Nate! Definitely the most amazing piece of MMA memorabilia out there!!!

BoneDoc
07-28-2010, 05:46 AM

Now that was funny, I don't care who you are!:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

BoneDoc
07-28-2010, 05:50 AM

Now that is memorabilia. Awesome, so jealous. Just think those babies were squeezing the life out of Trigg! AWESOME!

rearnakedchoke
07-28-2010, 02:19 PM

No, that was when I met Karo .. LOL ..

I really didn't even notice him cuz he is so short ... he was right in front of me for the whole ride on those movator walk thingys ... he did however manage to call someone you know a dick .. but what's new ...

Miss Foxy
07-28-2010, 03:03 PM
No, that was when I met Karo .. LOL ..

I really didn't even notice him cuz he is so short ... he was right in front of me for the whole ride on those movator walk thingys ... he did however manage to call someone you know a dick .. but what's new ...

Let me guess Matt? Grrrrr oooh I would love to meet this troll. He wouldnt last 2 rounds with me and my mouth! :muttering::whip:

Jeff Crow
07-28-2010, 03:08 PM
I would have to say this is mine. Had Nate take this down at the gym one day. I printed it out and had Matt, Robbie, Marc and Tommy sign it. http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e191/crowbar29/DSC00340.jpg

Rev
07-28-2010, 03:16 PM
I would have to say this is mine. Had Nate take this down at the gym one day. I printed it out and had Matt, Robbie, Marc and Tommy sign it. http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e191/crowbar29/DSC00340.jpg
thats is pretty sweet dude.

VCURamFan
07-28-2010, 03:46 PM
How come your signature's not on there? :huh:

Jeff Crow
07-28-2010, 03:56 PM
How come your signature's not on there? :huh:

Well, if there were any dollar value to it that would completely destroy it:laugh:

I will sign if when I become famous...:Whistle:

VCURamFan
07-28-2010, 03:57 PM
Well, if there were any dollar value to it that would completely destroy it:laugh:

I will sign if when I become famous...:Whistle:
OK, well hurry up & get that done.

Jeff Crow
07-28-2010, 04:01 PM

I'm trying!!!

Boomer
07-28-2010, 04:01 PM

*tee hee*

:mellow: Do yeah really wanna go there flo ... do yeah really?? :mellow:

flo
07-28-2010, 08:28 PM
Great keepsake, Jeff!

flo
07-28-2010, 08:30 PM

:mellow: Do yeah really wanna go there flo ... do yeah really?? :mellow:

Aww, I thought you'd like it Boomer! Sorry, I'll give the photoshop a rest....

flo
07-28-2010, 08:31 PM
Hmmm, now I have Mark and Boomer irritated with me...think I'll go slink off and lurk for a bit...

:unsure-1:

:ninja:

Boomer
07-29-2010, 03:35 PM

Aww, I thought you'd like it Boomer! Sorry, I'll give the photoshop a rest....

:laugh: FLo I loved it.... have it hanging up in my office. :wink:

flo
07-29-2010, 06:51 PM
:laugh: FLo I loved it.... have it hanging up in my office. :wink:
Yay!
:happydancing:

Jeff Crow
07-31-2010, 08:35 PM
Just got two more things to add to the collection. I bought another box of rthe UFC cards and got these two cards. The one of Matt has a peice of the cage and the Brock is piece of the mat. Pretty cool I thought..:cool:http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e191/crowbar29/DSC02951-1.jpg
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e191/crowbar29/DSC02950.jpg