PDA

View Full Version : Hope

County Mike
07-20-2010, 07:12 PM
I hope Jan Brewer runs for president in the next election. Governor Christie could run as vice-president. They can make Sherrif Arpaio director of homeland security.

Buzzard
07-21-2010, 12:02 AM
I hope Jan Brewer runs for president in the next election. Governor Christie could run as vice-president. They can make Sherrif Arpaio director of homeland security.

Yeah, Jan is as good a liar as the rest of the politicians.

County Mike
07-21-2010, 01:41 AM
At least she's willing to stand up against the big federal government and do what she believes is best for her state. She shows a lot more patriotism than our current leader.

J.B.
07-21-2010, 02:27 AM
Arpaio would already have her job if he actually wanted to run for office. He's got the money and he's got the support. I'm not sure he would even take a federal job if it was offered to him. He seems to like running those tents in Phoenix... :laugh:

Buzzard
07-21-2010, 04:05 AM
At least she's willing to stand up against the big federal government and do what she believes is best for her state. She shows a lot more patriotism than our current leader.

She lied in order to get the press. Great way to drive away the tourist dollar. As for your patriotism comment, I lol'd.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/07/09/AR2010070902342.html?hpid=opinionsbox1

J.B.
07-21-2010, 04:30 AM
She lied in order to get the press. Great way to drive away the tourist dollar. As for your patriotism comment, I lol'd.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/07/09/AR2010070902342.html?hpid=opinionsbox1

Please dude...

Great way to snag a line from the writer in that article too..lol..at least be original, I know you can be.

That's like ripping her over the comments on her dad dying in the war. Was it a gaffe? Sure, but it's not an outright lie. There is a drug war going on in Mexico and people have been beheaded and slaughtered within a couple miles of the border, near towns that have traffic coming in and out of America constantly.

Do the people actually need to be beheaded for it to matter that illegal immigrants are coming into this country and committing violent crimes, including murdering innocent civilians and even attacking law enforcement?

Buzzard
07-21-2010, 05:11 AM
Please dude...

Great way to snag a line from the writer in that article too..lol..at least be original, I know you can be.

That's like ripping her over the comments on her dad dying in the war. Was it a gaffe? Sure, but it's not an outright lie. There is a drug war going on in Mexico and people have been beheaded and slaughtered within a couple miles of the border, near towns that have traffic coming in and out of America constantly.

Do the people actually need to be beheaded for it to matter that illegal immigrants are coming into this country and committing violent crimes, including murdering innocent civilians and even attacking law enforcement?

My apologies for paraphrasing a line in the article. At least it appears that you read it. She flat out lied, period. Whether or not she meant well with it doesn't matter. If I recall, her words on her father weren't just a gaffe, but a gross misrepresentation of when and how her father died. If I were to make such a claim, I really don't think that you would let me off the hook, you would call me out as a liar.

We all know that there is a drug war going on in Mexico near the border, but it isn't causing the problems in the USA which she claimed.

Just for fun, how many instances can you find of illegals coming into this country and committing violent crimes, including murdering innocent civilians even attacking law enforcement in the past few years? I'm not saying that it isn't or hasn't happened, but I don't think it is as much as you or Jan has made claims of it to be. In fact the data shows that crime rates have dropped.

Brewer's mindlessness about headlessness is just one of the immigration falsehoods being spread by Arizona politicians. Border violence on the rise? Phoenix becoming the world's No. 2 kidnapping capital? Illegal immigrants responsible for most police killings? The majority of those crossing the border are drug mules? All wrong.

This matters, because it means the entire premise of the Arizona immigration law is a fallacy. Arizona officials say they've had to step in because federal officials aren't doing enough to stem increasing border violence. The scary claims of violence, in turn, explain why the American public supports the Arizona crackdown.

Have you listened to her talking about this? It's like the joke, how do you know when Jan Brewer is lying? Her lips are moving.

Two months ago, the Arizona Republic published an exhaustive report that found that, according to statistics from the FBI and Arizona police agencies, crime in Arizona border towns has been "essentially flat for the past decade." For example, "In 2000, there were 23 rapes, robberies and murders in Nogales, Ariz. Last year, despite nearly a decade of population growth, there were 19 such crimes." The Pima County sheriff reported that "the border has never been more secure."

So much for her claim of increased violence.

FBI statistics show violent crime rates in all of the border states are lower than they were a decade ago -- yet Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.) reports that the violence is "the worst I have ever seen." President Obama justifiably asserted last week that "the southern border is more secure today than any time in the past 20 years," yet Rush Limbaugh judged the president to be "fit for the psycho ward" on the basis of that remark.

Can't really blame McCain, he's as wishy-washy as they come.

Without question, illegal immigration and Mexican drug cartels are huge problems. And there is a real danger that the alarming and growing violence in Mexico could spread north. But beyond anecdotes -- the slaying of a rancher and the shooting of a sheriff's deputy -- there is no evidence that it has.

Yet there is McCain -- second only to Brewer in wrecking Arizona tourism -- telling NBC, ABC and CNN that Phoenix is the "No. 2 kidnapping capital of the world," behind only Mexico City. "False," judged Politifact, tracing McCain's claim to a dubious report by ABC News in February 2009. Law-enforcement agencies generally don't track foreign kidnapping statistics, but experts said rates are far higher in various Central American, African and Asian countries. Reports of kidnapping in Phoenix, meanwhile, are declining.

I just wanted to put some of this article in for the folks that won't click on the link.

Next, there's Brewer's claim that "the majority" of people immigrating illegally "are coming here and they're bringing drugs, and they're doing drop houses and they're extorting people and they're terrorizing the families. That is the truth." No, it isn't. The Border Patrol's Tucson Sector has apprehended more than 170,000 undocumented immigrants since Oct. 1, but only about 1,100 drug prosecutions have been filed in Arizona in that time.

The claim that illegal immigrants are behind most killings of law-enforcement personnel is also bunk. Arizona state Sen. Sylvia Allen claimed that "in the last few years 80 percent of our law enforcement that have been killed or wounded have been by an illegal." A Phoenix police spokesman told the Arizona Republic's E.J. Montini that the real figure for such killings is less than 25 percent, and that there are no statistics on the wounding of officers.

So what is this "terrible border security crisis" that Brewer says has only "gotten worse"? She complained recently to Fox News's Greta Van Susteren about the Obama administration's handling of the border: "They haven't did [sic] their job."

But really the person who hasn't did her job is Brewer. She should screw her head back on and start telling Americans the truth.

I think it is Jan who hasn't [sic] did her job.

We probably won't ever agree on her, but I sure do question County Mike on his claim that she is more patriotic than Obama. County Mike, can you explain your position and how you came to that conclusion?

J.B.
07-21-2010, 05:34 AM
Buzz, I was just giving you crap about the line...but I really don't care to go back and forth with you on this issue because I already know how it's gonna end up. You can post links, and I can post links. If I sat here posting every single link to every story I read or saw it wouldn't change anything, you still wouldn't agree. Specifically on the topic of beheadings, I know that has been going on for years on the Mexico side, and if people still don't find that alarming that's nuts. I'm not talking about in Mexico City, I'm talking about right along the border. Near places I have personally crossed over into Mexico...that's frigging nuts.

The bottom line is that I live here, and all I have to do is turn on the local news, talk to people I know, and see the scene when I drive around down south by the border to tell you that it HAS gotten worse, and there IS a problem. The Arizona Republic Newspaper talking about there being 3 less rapes in Nogales in a decade doesn't mean jack squat. That same article from AZR also openly states that violent encounters between cartel and law enforcement is on the rise, so there ya go.... How about the violent crimes here in the Valley? How about all of the identity theft? How about all the other gang activity here in PHX that is fueled by their brothers from the south?

Seriously, anybody who tries to deny what has been happening in this state is delusional. There is a reason that basically this whole state, and pretty much the rest of the country agrees with me.

I get it though, it's much easier to pretend we are all just racists who are making it up. I'm not saying that YOU personally think that, but that is the gist of the counter argument in this debate.

flo
07-21-2010, 07:30 AM

Sounds like a winner to me, Mike. I think all three of those people are great (especially Chris Christie).

County Mike
07-21-2010, 12:18 PM
We probably won't ever agree on her, but I sure do question County Mike on his claim that she is more patriotic than Obama. County Mike, can you explain your position and how you came to that conclusion?

Ever since Obama's been elected, he's done one thing after another that goes against the majority of American principles. He insults our allies while begging forgiveness of other nations who typically don't share our beliefs. He does everything he can to completely remove capitalism. Keep your head in the sand and read your Washington Post. I have relatives who live in Arizona and they're thrilled about Jan Brewer's actions. They see the problems being caused by illegals on a daily basis. Obama wants to give them all amnesty because he think's he'll get their votes.

Brewer, despite big threats from Obama, is doing what she believes is best for her state. I applaud her for that and if she runs for president, she's got my vote.

Neezar
07-21-2010, 12:19 PM
The claim that illegal immigrants are behind most killings of law-enforcement personnel is also bunk. Arizona state Sen. Sylvia Allen claimed that "in the last few years 80 percent of our law enforcement that have been killed or wounded have been by an illegal." A Phoenix police spokesman told the Arizona Republic's E.J. Montini that the real figure for such killings is less than 25 percent, and that there are no statistics on the wounding of officers.

Someone help me out here. Help me understand this statement. How does this anonymous person know that the killings are less than 25% if there are no statistics on the wounding of officers? :unsure-1:

County Mike
07-21-2010, 01:06 PM
http://images.cpcache.com/product_zoom/vote-politics+-+government-obama/368550311v6_225x225_Front_padToSquare-true.png

http://images.cpcache.com/product_zoom/politics+-+government-my+money...+you+can+keep+the+change!-my+freedom/397976172v2_225x225_Front_padToSquare-true.png

http://images.cpcache.com/product_zoom/scoreboard-score-politics+-+government/413067010v6_225x225_Front_padToSquare-true.png

http://images.cpcache.com/product_zoom/tea+party-tea-rightwing/444136021v_225x225_Front_padToSquare-true.png

Bonnie
07-21-2010, 04:08 PM
Someone help me out here. Help me understand this statement. How does this anonymous person know that the killings are less than 25% if there are no statistics on the wounding of officers? :unsure-1:

Good question. Maybe they're differentiating between "killing" and just "wounding". Is that supposed to be more comforting to the wives/children/families of those "less than 25%". :rolleyes: And it's supposedly coming from a police spokesperson. :blink:

VCURamFan
07-21-2010, 04:58 PM
http://images.cpcache.com/product_zoom/politics+-+government-my+money...+you+can+keep+the+change!-my+freedom/397976172v2_225x225_Front_padToSquare-true.png

http://images.cpcache.com/product_zoom/scoreboard-score-politics+-+government/413067010v6_225x225_Front_padToSquare-true.png

:happy0198: :happy0198: :happy0198: :happy0198:

flo
07-21-2010, 05:16 PM
I love the Obama scorecard, made my morning!

:laugh:

J.B.
07-21-2010, 05:33 PM

Without even bothering to research that statement (because I just woke up and I'm being lazy), it's also a pretty well known fact that the Phoenix Police, and their cheif Jack Harris are avid detractors from the more popular Joe Arpaio way of thinking that dominates the Valley of the Sun. When Arpaio speaks, Jack Harris has a reason he disagrees. He don't like Joe telling him he don't know how to do his job, but it's true.

Tyburn
07-21-2010, 11:42 PM
the people best suited for the job will almost never run...they arent that stupid...they know what it would cost them.

It must be one of the worst jobs in the whole world. :unsure-1:

Buzzard
07-22-2010, 05:02 AM
Ever since Obama's been elected, he's done one thing after another that goes against the majority of American principles. He insults our allies while begging forgiveness of other nations who typically don't share our beliefs. He does everything he can to completely remove capitalism. Keep your head in the sand and read your Washington Post. I have relatives who live in Arizona and they're thrilled about Jan Brewer's actions. They see the problems being caused by illegals on a daily basis. Obama wants to give them all amnesty because he think's he'll get their votes.

Brewer, despite big threats from Obama, is doing what she believes is best for her state. I applaud her for that and if she runs for president, she's got my vote.

What specifically has he done that goes against the majority of American principles? I know that I'm not alone in not being happy with him keeping some of Bush's provisions of the Patriot Act going, so I can somewhat agree with you, but what specifics are you talking about?

Were you as vocal in opposition when Bush proposed his amnesty bill? Can you offer anything beyond speculation to Obama wanting to pass an amnesty bill because he thinks he'll get votes?

If Brewer does things which violate the Supremacy Clause of the Constitution, is that okay with you? Would you be as okay with a constitutional violation by Obama?

I could suggest that you keep your head in the sand and not read the news as it appears that you have done just that wrt Jan Brewer and her many lies and distortions. I'd rather you become informed though. Does it not bother you any that she has gained support through blatant lies as illustrated in the link provided? Did you even read the link? Do you disagree with the information provided?

Your statements that Obama has done everything to completely remove capitalism are unsupported. I'm eager to see if you can/will provide anything to back up your claims.

J.B.
07-22-2010, 07:10 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NelBNtNm8l0 :)

Buzzard
07-22-2010, 07:18 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NelBNtNm8l0 :)

Check under the bush, I left you a present. :wink:

J.B.
07-22-2010, 07:39 AM
Check under the bush, I left you a present. :wink:

I guess you are one one those people who doesn't bother to clean up after their dogs....:rolleyes:

Oh wait...YOU left the present... I guess I'm not so uncivilized after all...

You are slick though...I didn't catch you on my lawn....this time....

I did find evidence of your presence upon further investigation....

http://www.demurelady.com/images/products/detail/MassengillExtraMildVinegarWaterDisposableDouche4ct ..jpg

For real bro...I can't decide which out of place guy you are between 0:35 and 0:47.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_Zi-YSW3aQ

Tyburn
07-22-2010, 12:29 PM
1)What specifically has he done that goes against the majority of American principles?

2) If Brewer does things which violate the Supremacy Clause of the Constitution, is that okay with you? Would you be as okay with a constitutional violation by Obama?

1) the health reform. :rolleyes:

2) what is a supremacy clause :huh: if you feel someone violates your rights under the constitution, you are technically allowed to dissengage from the powers that be...its called becoming a "patriot" I believe. :)

County Mike
07-22-2010, 02:13 PM
Buzzard: You and I obviously have two completely different views of being an American. I'm against all the bailouts. I'm against so much GIVING in general. I feel people should work for what they get.

You say Jan Brewer lied to get her attention. She may have exaggerated with the "beheadings" but the amount of crime coming over the border is not a lie. The people who live there will testify that it's a very real concern.

I never said I was happy with everything Bush did either but I feel Obama is worse.

Do you think Americans wanted Obama to insult our allies while bowing down and apologizing to our enemies? Do you believe that citizens should NOT have the right to bear arms? To be fair, I haven't heard much about Obama trying to remove those rights but I know there was a lot of speculation early on. Anyone have info on his current attempts to reduce legal gun ownership?

Buzzard
07-23-2010, 02:00 AM
I guess you are one one those people who doesn't bother to clean up after their dogs....:rolleyes:

Oh wait...YOU left the present... I guess I'm not so uncivilized after all...

You are slick though...I didn't catch you on my lawn....this time....

I did find evidence of your presence upon further investigation....

http://www.demurelady.com/images/products/detail/MassengillExtraMildVinegarWaterDisposableDouche4ct ..jpg

For real bro...I can't decide which out of place guy you are between 0:35 and 0:47.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_Zi-YSW3aQ

The present I left was ďThe List.Ē :wink: Donít go blaming me for the dogs taking your Massengill box out of your trashcan. You didnít see the list because you were probably too busy picking nuggets out of the crap that was already there. Remember, I am the civilized one. I donít play with crap.:cool:

Did I use enough emoticons for ya?:w00t:

Buzzard
07-23-2010, 02:39 AM
Buzzard: You and I obviously have two completely different views of being an American. I'm against all the bailouts. I'm against so much GIVING in general. I feel people should work for what they get.

You say Jan Brewer lied to get her attention. She may have exaggerated with the "beheadings" but the amount of crime coming over the border is not a lie. The people who live there will testify that it's a very real concern.

I never said I was happy with everything Bush did either but I feel Obama is worse.

Do you think Americans wanted Obama to insult our allies while bowing down and apologizing to our enemies? Do you believe that citizens should NOT have the right to bear arms? To be fair, I haven't heard much about Obama trying to remove those rights but I know there was a lot of speculation early on. Anyone have info on his current attempts to reduce legal gun ownership?

Thanks for the reply. I'm not too happy about the bailouts either, whether done by Bush or Obama.

I realize the stuff happening in Mexico hits close to home, but Jan lied about what was going on in the USA. As for the allies comment, you're talking about Israel right?

I see the ability to apologize for past wrongs as a good thing. As much as I love my country, I can also acknowledge that sometimes our actions haven't been the best. I as an American have no problem in Obama apologizing for past mistakes. Were you referring to Obama's speech in in front of the mostly French and German students? Did you not listen to the rest of it when Obama stated......

“But in Europe, there is an anti-Americanism that is at once casual, but can also be insidious. Instead of recognising the good that America so often does in the world, there have been times where Europeans choose to blame America for much of what is bad.

“On both sides of the Atlantic, these attitudes have become all too common. They are not wise. They do not represent the truth. They threaten to widen the divide across the Atlantic and leave us both more isolated. They fail to acknowledge the fundamental truth that America cannot confront the challenges of this century alone, but that Europe cannot confront them without America."

I believe that American's have the right to bear arms, and I don't see that right being taken away. I'm not saying that Obama won't try to, because I can't predict the future. Speculation about something is one thing, actual action taken is another and I don't see any actual actions being taken. I appreciate your statement regarding being fair and questioning if action is being taken in regard to the right to bear arms.

I'm okay with us having differing opinions, and I hope that I didn't insult you with my questions. I appreciate your reply.

EDIT:

Here is one of many things that I don't like happening in this administration, and there are more than this sole one.

http://rawstory.com/rs/2010/0721/dhs-probes-people-info-political/

flo
07-23-2010, 02:49 AM
JB, LMAO! :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

J.B.
07-23-2010, 03:19 AM
JB, LMAO! :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Choooo Choooo!!

:laugh:

J.B.
07-23-2010, 03:21 AM
The present I left was ďThe List.Ē :wink: Donít go blaming me for the dogs taking your Massengill box out of your trashcan. You didnít see the list because you were probably too busy picking nuggets out of the crap that was already there. Remember, I am the civilized one. I donít play with crap.:cool:

Did I use enough emoticons for ya?:w00t:

Why would you leave the list under a bush on my lawn?

You are no good at this game.

No originality, no flare.

Did I use enough emoticons?

Neezar
07-23-2010, 05:27 AM

The guy at 1:30 mark is awesome! :laugh:

Buzzard
07-23-2010, 06:54 AM
1) the health reform. :rolleyes:

2) what is a supremacy clause :huh: if you feel someone violates your rights under the constitution, you are technically allowed to dissengage from the powers that be...its called becoming a "patriot" I believe. :)

1. What American principles does health reform go against?

2. Google is your friend.

Buzzard
07-23-2010, 07:07 AM
Why would you leave the list under a bush on my lawn?

You are no good at this game.

No originality, no flare.

Did I use enough emoticons?

1. To show I can.

I was trying to stay on topic and not resort to the name calling game. I don't have the same freedom on here as you. I been threatened or warned of being banned for minor trivialities, so I don't get the freedom to play the game as you do. My intended original reply while antagonistically jovial, would have probably cost me my account, so I backed off. It's no fun being in a jousting match with one hand tied behind my back.

flo
07-23-2010, 07:31 AM
The guy at 1:30 mark is awesome! :laugh:

After I read that I had to go back and watch the whole thing (I had only watched up to Buzzard's dance). :laugh::laugh:

And, er...apparently the guy wearing the gold MC Hammer pants left his undies at home...:scared0015: :unsure-1:

J.B.
07-23-2010, 07:43 AM
1. To show I can.

I was trying to stay on topic and not resort to the name calling game. I don't have the same freedom on here as you. I been threatened or warned of being banned for minor trivialities, so I don't get the freedom to play the game as you do. My intended original reply while antagonistically jovial, would have probably cost me my account, so I backed off. It's no fun being in a jousting match with one hand tied behind my back.

To show you can? :rolleyes: LOL WTF?

Again, miserable fail. You should have just ran with the idea that you took a dump in my bushes, it had more comedic value. To even mention "the list" just works against your cause. :wink:

I don't have any more freedom than anybody else. I state my opinions and argue with people, and I have been told to rope it back on more than one occasion. There are plenty of people around here who don't like me or the way I express my opinions. It's also quite clear to everybody that posts here that you and I go back and forth like that quite a bit. So, if you feel like you have to walk on eggshells, maybe you should think about why that is, and then also remember that you are still here after years of the same banter.

Buzzard
07-23-2010, 09:07 AM
To show you can? :rolleyes: LOL WTF?

Again, miserable fail. You should have just ran with the idea that you took a dump in my bushes, it had more comedic value. To even mention "the list" just works against your cause. :wink:

I don't have any more freedom than anybody else. I state my opinions and argue with people, and I have been told to rope it back on more than one occasion. There are plenty of people around here who don't like me or the way I express my opinions. It's also quite clear to everybody that posts here that you and I go back and forth like that quite a bit. So, if you feel like you have to walk on eggshells, maybe you should think about why that is, and then also remember that you are still here after years of the same banter.

C'mon, you have more freedom here than I and you know it. You're part of the conservative religious club, while I am at the opposite end of the spectrum. You are free to post honest opinion in any forum, where I am restricted. The reason why I am restricted is because my opinions aren't welcome, nor am I in the Christianity forum, though I have a lot to say and share there. Luckily there is a forum where my views on religion are welcome so I spend more time there reading and replying without the constant threat of being banned for expressing my views. I don't really feel restricted in the political forum except that what I post is scrutinized more seemingly looking for a good reason to ban me. I've seen how folks who have similar opinion to mine and stating it being temporarily banned and have permanently left the forum due to the uneven enforcement of non-rules, not necessarily in the politics section though.

If I were to have said you were a pedophile as you said I was, I would have been banned. While some things are okay to joke about, that isn't and you did that on more than one occasion.

While I enjoy the back and forth, sometimes it's unnecessary and takes away from the topic at hand as in the case of this thread. It's my fault too for responding back to you.

While I could have run with the dump idea, it wasn't reality and worked as intended regardless of comedic value. I reeled you in as I predicted I would, knowing exactly what your reply would be, only you stated it in different words. I was surprised that you took the bait so quickly though.:)

This user name has only been here for a little less than 1.5 years, I was unwelcomed (neat word for banned) previously, not because of anything I outright did, but because someone requested it to be so.

With all this rambling I'm doing, I'm losing the attention of other forumites as Tyburn so frequently does.:laugh:

Have a good night. (Not in the ESAD vein, but truly have a good night.)

County Mike
07-23-2010, 12:21 PM
1. What American principles does health reform go against?

2. Google is your friend.

The Health Reform, as it's proposed by Obama, is anti-American. It's not even true National Health Care like other countries have. It's just forcing us to buy insurance we may not want or need. I prefer we each pay for our own insurance or medical expenses but I would have accepted true national health care. If the administration said "We're going to raise everyone's income tax by 5% and all health care is now free to every CITIZEN of the United States" I would have been cool with that. Even if the number was as high as 10%. However, the forced insurance unless you can't afford it is total BS.

Telling Arizona they can't secure their own border is also BS.

J.B.
07-23-2010, 09:02 PM
C'mon, you have more freedom here than I and you know it. You're part of the conservative religious club, while I am at the opposite end of the spectrum. You are free to post honest opinion in any forum, where I am restricted. The reason why I am restricted is because my opinions aren't welcome, nor am I in the Christianity forum, though I have a lot to say and share there. Luckily there is a forum where my views on religion are welcome so I spend more time there reading and replying without the constant threat of being banned for expressing my views. I don't really feel restricted in the political forum except that what I post is scrutinized more seemingly looking for a good reason to ban me. I've seen how folks who have similar opinion to mine and stating it being temporarily banned and have permanently left the forum due to the uneven enforcement of non-rules, not necessarily in the politics section though.

Well, if I showed up at an Atheist convention and started preaching scripture, I wouldn't be received very well either. Going into the C-Section and trying to draw parallels between the Bible and Fairy Tales is just antagonistic.

If I were to have said you were a pedophile as you said I was, I would have been banned. While some things are okay to joke about, that isn't and you did that on more than one occasion.

I will admit, I only vaguely remember the conversation in which I said that, but I admit that I remember saying it, or at least insinuating it. However, lets give it some context. What had you said to me at the time? Honestly, I'm asking because I don't remember. I know you have said some ignorant stuff to me too. It's all good though, I'm not upset about it, and I apologize if you felt like I crossed the line in that respect. My handle used to be JB Rattlesnake, a name given to me by friends because I have been known to bite (with venom) at times. I'm not a perfect person, and I never claimed to be. My dialogue is something I have had to learn to refine over the years as I get older, but I still bite from time to time.

Have a good night. (Not in the ESAD vein, but truly have a good night.)

I had to think about ESAD for a second, well played.

I wish you nothing but the best too, and I really mean that. I know I come off like a a**hole sometimes, but I really don't intend it that way. (for the most part)

Now, get off my lawn. :angry:

:)