PDA

View Full Version : You might be a redneck

atomdanger
07-09-2010, 11:01 PM
http://i30.tinypic.com/1pyqet.jpg

blacked out his face a little because I didn't ask if I could post,
but my cousin (Like a brother) sent me this today of himself and a bear.(he killed, obviously)

Rev
07-11-2010, 02:22 AM
Dude that is sweet!

surveyorshawn
07-11-2010, 03:37 AM
Cool! Gun or bow?

Here's mine from 2008:

http://i634.photobucket.com/albums/uu62/akshunter70/bear2.jpg

Rev
07-11-2010, 04:16 AM
HOLY CRAP!!!! shawn thats a beast!!! Canada? or Main?

surveyorshawn
07-11-2010, 05:24 AM
Got him in North Minnesota hunting with Knockout Hunting Adventures TV show. The meat is really good! I'll cook you some when you finally come over! Lol. We'll do some deer burgers too. I guarantee my wife makes the best deer burgers you've ever put in your mouth! The meat is from midwestern corn fed deer, not our local pine-needle eating variety (you are what you eat!). So when ya coming? Lol

atomdanger
07-11-2010, 05:31 AM
Nice bear!!! and bow, I'll ask him what kind

Chuck
07-12-2010, 03:34 PM
Got him in North Minnesota hunting with Knockout Hunting Adventures TV show. The meat is really good! I'll cook you some when you finally come over! Lol. We'll do some deer burgers too. I guarantee my wife makes the best deer burgers you've ever put in your mouth! The meat is from midwestern corn fed deer, not our local pine-needle eating variety (you are what you eat!). So when ya coming? Lol

OK.. so I know you weren't talking to me but I can be there just as soon as I grab my keys and start my motorcycle!!!! :D

VCURamFan
07-12-2010, 04:05 PM
OK.. so I know you weren't talking to me but I can be there just as soon as I grab my keys and start my motorcycle!!!! :D
If you've got a sidecar, be sure to swing up 95 first to pick me up before heading West!! :hyper:

Oddtodd76
07-15-2010, 04:52 PM

Rev will soon find out about the corn fed deer, instead of those swamp rats he calls deer.

County Mike
07-15-2010, 05:32 PM
Cool! Gun or bow?

Here's mine from 2008:

http://i634.photobucket.com/albums/uu62/akshunter70/bear2.jpg

I think your bear landed on a deer when you shot him. Either that or he has antlers growing out of his chest.

Miss Foxy
07-15-2010, 05:33 PM
Lions, tigers, and bears!! Lions, tigers, and bears!!! :frantics:

BamaGrits84
07-15-2010, 07:17 PM
when i read the topic i thought this was gonna be about me! :laugh:

surveyorshawn
07-15-2010, 09:59 PM
I think your bear landed on a deer when you shot him. Either that or he has antlers growing out of his chest.

Lol, it was a moose antler we propped him on for pics. You guys come on down & we'll have a wild game feast and watch the UFC! I have plenty of room for lots of folks, and plenty of meat! We can just get Rev to shoot a hog or two and bring some pork to add to the menu!

Rev
07-16-2010, 01:29 AM
Rev will soon find out about the corn fed deer, instead of those swamp rats he calls deer.

Yup, and rev will soon educate OddTodd on how to shoot those big deer.:wink:

Rev
07-16-2010, 01:31 AM
Lol, it was a moose antler we propped him on for pics. You guys come on down & we'll have a wild game feast and watch the UFC! I have plenty of room for lots of folks, and plenty of meat! We can just get Rev to shoot a hog or two and bring some pork to add to the menu!
Between me and Shawn, I bet we could feed the entire forum and have leftovers for a week. i have deer, buffalo, elk, gator, all sorts of fish, rabbit, wild hog, axis deer, fallow deer, corsican sheep, and dall sheep. Lets eat!!!

Neezar
07-16-2010, 02:59 AM
Between me and Shawn, I bet we could feed the entire forum and have leftovers for a week. i have deer, buffalo, elk, gator, all sorts of fish, rabbit, wild hog, axis deer, fallow deer, corsican sheep, and dall sheep. Lets eat!!!

:yuck:

surveyorshawn
07-16-2010, 03:42 AM
"Arise Peter, kill and eat" .....Rednecks take that seriously! Lol. In the Gen. Lee Version, I think it may be translated into: "It ain't gonna hurt ya, just pick the buckshot out and eat boy!"

Oddtodd76
07-16-2010, 05:14 PM

Oh brother! now i have heard it all! Preacher turns car salesman! hahahaha

Neezar
07-16-2010, 05:23 PM
Oh brother! now i have heard it all! Preacher turns car salesman! hahahaha

Nothing wrong with that. Eh, Preach? :unsure-1:

:laugh:

Oddtodd76
07-16-2010, 07:01 PM
Nothing wrong with that. Eh, Preach? :unsure-1:

:laugh:

hahahahaha