PDA

View Full Version : Leader Of New Black Panthers Trying To Wipe Out A Race! "Kill All White Babies"

atomdanger
07-08-2010, 07:37 PM
http://worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshh88gJPXQUnfnEbTuT

O_o
So, any legal folks here? Does telling people to kill = freedom of speech?
Is there a blurry line there?

VCURamFan
07-08-2010, 08:01 PM
http://worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshh88gJPXQUnfnEbTuT

O_o
So, any legal folks here? Does telling people to kill = freedom of speech?
Is there a blurry line there?
I believe that once you insight violence/panic (i.e. yelling "fire" in a theater), you've forfitted you right to freedom of speech.

Bonnie
07-08-2010, 10:19 PM
Hmmm....given his sour-puss attitude toward white people, wonder what his thoughts are about our President. He sure likes the word cracker, don't he. Maybe everytime he says it, people should give him one. I bet that would really piss him off. :laugh:

Seriously, I wonder if Eric Holder would have dismissed the case if that were a different colored picture. I know lots of bad things have happened over the years and some things still haven't changed with some people, but two wrongs still don't make a right.

flo
07-08-2010, 11:08 PM
The whistleblower formerly with the DoJ just gave testimony on Tuesday about the department's handling of the New Black Panther case; thank goodness FNC is talking about this. The left is saying he "has an agenda"; now what do you suppose that would be? I can't come up with anything he has to gain, he already quit his job in protest. I guess the press only loves "liberal" whisteblowers. Anyway, thanks to his bravery and integrity there is a civil rights investigation underway to see why this matter was dropped.

Here's another mind-boggling fact: the nutcase from the New Black Panthers calling for the murder of whites is a "minister". :unsure: Read some more about him here.

http://gatesofvienna.blogspot.com/2008/10/total-destruction-of-white-people.html

Yes, he has freedom of speech to say what he wants but he can be prosecuted for inciting terrorism if anyone acts on his suggestions to kill "crackers" and their babies. At the very least, our attorney general needs to explain his department's policy regarding voter intimidation.

Miss Foxy
07-08-2010, 11:11 PM
Pure hatred!! Babies of any color or race are innocent and this man is pure EVIL... Im so mad stupid jerk!!:punch:

flo
07-08-2010, 11:14 PM
Malik Shabazz, who heads up the entire disgusting racist organization, appeared on state-sponsored Russia Today, to comment on FNC's reporting of this story. W-T-H? It was actually laughable, I'm glad Beck is taking note. Here is the YouTube clip, you only need to hear the host's intro to get a flavor of the interview:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0qR3F4skMQ&feature=player_embedded

I'll be much more interested in hearing Megyn Kelly interview the guy tomorrow morning (although he's an expert at dissembling, his interviews get nowhere).

flo
07-08-2010, 11:28 PM
Seriously, I wonder if Eric Holder would have dismissed the case if that were a different colored picture. I know lots of bad things have happened over the years and some things still haven't changed with some people, but two wrongs still don't make a right.

Bonnie, that is exactly what J. Christian Adams (DoJ whistleblower) has testified to:

I stated on Fox News that it was clear to me that no cases against national racial minorities would issue from the Voting Section during this administration. Let’s hope they change their mind. I testified under oath today, because I had no choice, that those instructions were given by Deputy Assistant Attorney General (DAAG) Julie Fernandes.

My understanding of her instructions were that no cases would be brought against national racial minorities by the Voting Section, and if a U.S. Attorney wanted to bring one, it was up to them to do so. Of course, no U.S. attorney will wade into that sort of mess without the help of the experts in the Voting Section, and DAAG Fernandes would know that.

If the Department denies this occurred, then the public and the now-very-interested media should demand that the senior management of the Voting Section in 2009 be made to testify under oath to the United States Commission on Civil Rights. Of course this will never happen, because they know by now what the testimony would be.

This was not the first reckless and lawless instruction Julie Fernandes had given to the Voting Section. I will be writing in the future here at Pajamas Media about other ones that could directly affect the outcome of elections.

From this link:

http://pajamasmedia.com/blog/black-panther-case-who-runs-the-country/?singlepage=true

You know, I'm sure Hollywood will get right to work making a documentary - or even better, a feature-length film! - exposing the social injustice and racial bias uncovered by Adam's testimony. Why, it's a no-brainer! I mean, they love to do that, right? I'm sure Oliver Stone or Michael Moore have big plans on that score...

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Rev
07-09-2010, 01:40 AM
I should stay out of this discussion.:Whistle::angry:

MattHughesRocks
07-09-2010, 02:39 AM
Don't even care what he says.He's nothing.This shouldn't even be posted.

Bonnie
07-09-2010, 03:09 AM
The whistleblower formerly with the DoJ just gave testimony on Tuesday about the department's handling of the New Black Panther case; thank goodness FNC is talking about this. The left is saying he "has an agenda"; now what do you suppose that would be? I can't come up with anything he has to gain, he already quit his job in protest. I guess the press only loves "liberal" whisteblowers. Anyway, thanks to his bravery and integrity there is a civil rights investigation underway to see why this matter was dropped.

Here's another mind-boggling fact: the nutcase from the New Black Panthers calling for the murder of whites is a "minister". :unsure: Read some more about him here.

http://gatesofvienna.blogspot.com/2008/10/total-destruction-of-white-people.html

Yes, he has freedom of speech to say what he wants but he can be prosecuted for inciting terrorism if anyone acts on his suggestions to kill "crackers" and their babies. At the very least, our attorney general needs to explain his department's policy regarding voter intimidation.

This is what I'm wondering about too the voter intimidation. The video where he's standing outside a voting place with his (looks like a) nightstick. :unsure-1:

Why? :unsure-1:

Bonnie
07-09-2010, 03:32 AM
Malik Shabazz, who heads up the entire disgusting racist organization, appeared on state-sponsored Russia Today, to comment on FNC's reporting of this story. W-T-H? It was actually laughable, I'm glad Beck is taking note. Here is the YouTube clip, you only need to hear the host's intro to get a flavor of the interview:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0qR3F4skMQ&feature=player_embedded

I'll be much more interested in hearing Megyn Kelly interview the guy tomorrow morning (although he's an expert at dissembling, his interviews get nowhere).

What's the deal with the "Shabazz"? Both these guys have the same last name, are they related or what? :unsure-1:

MattHughesRocks
07-09-2010, 04:06 AM
Doesn't deserve the attention. Who's going to listen to him? No one in their right mind thats who.Just a handful of idiots just like him.

Why? :unsure-1:

Bonnie
07-09-2010, 05:48 AM
Doesn't deserve the attention. Who's going to listen to him? No one in their right mind thats who.Just a handful of idiots just like him.

I can't argue with that. He should take a page out of Obama's campaign book....go with the positive approach, "Yes we can!" :biggrin-1:

:laugh:

I'm more concerned with the voter intimidation tactics and our current government's blind eye policy.

flo
07-09-2010, 06:54 AM

I'm glad Atom posted it, I care deeply about voter intimidation and any form of it is out of place in this country.

flo
07-09-2010, 06:58 AM
What's the deal with the "Shabazz"? Both these guys have the same last name, are they related or what? :unsure-1:

Bonnie, that was the surname used by Malcolm X. Here's what Wiki says about it:
According to Nation of Islam doctrine Shabazz was an ancient scientist from Mecca who led the "original people" of the Tribe of Shabazz into Africa. The name has been taken by several individuals since.

flo
07-09-2010, 07:03 AM

He intimidated non-blacks in Philadelphia trying to vote in the 2008 elections both with the nightstick and with racial epithets. That's some serious stuff. The YouTube of his rant in Harlem has been aired to leave no doubts as to this guy's intent re: "crackers".

Miss Foxy
07-09-2010, 03:29 PM
He intimidated non-blacks in Philadelphia trying to vote in the 2008 elections both with the nightstick and with racial epithets. That's some serious stuff. The YouTube of his rant in Harlem has been aired to leave no doubts as to this guy's intent re: "crackers".

Send him MY WAY... I am a non-black and I would love to see him this way.. :punch:

atomdanger
07-09-2010, 06:41 PM

Right, lets ignore terrorism, it'll just go away ;)

Bonnie
07-09-2010, 06:59 PM
Right, lets ignore terrorism, it'll just go away ;)

I think she's just saying that's what people like him want "attention" and by everybody talking about him, we're giving him what he wants.

I wish we could just ignore him and he'd go away, but we can't afford to do that anymore. :wink:

Tyburn
07-09-2010, 08:13 PM
can someone explain this to me please :blink:

atomdanger
07-09-2010, 09:15 PM
I think she's just saying that's what people like him want "attention" and by everybody talking about him, we're giving him what he wants.

I wish we could just ignore him and he'd go away, but we can't afford to do that anymore. :wink:

I know what she meant.
I just think you ignore a bully, not somebody armed with a group of armed and active political wing nuts who live in our own country. We can ignore him all day long, then when there is some shooting or mass murder everybody will act shocked.

donaldbreland
07-10-2010, 04:18 AM

Why? Because we know now that whites are not the only racists.

donaldbreland
07-10-2010, 04:20 AM

I wish they would try this in Charleston SC

donaldbreland
07-10-2010, 04:22 AM
I know what she meant.
I just think you ignore a bully, not somebody armed with a group of armed and active political wing nuts who live in our own country. We can ignore him all day long, then when there is some shooting or mass murder everybody will act shocked.

Aren't they (black panthers) Muslims? If so that's all I have to say.

donaldbreland
07-10-2010, 04:26 AM
He says he coming to South Carolina. This is going to be fun. This is the only time I would want the KKK to come in. I don't agree with the KKK but how many times you here about them being violent anymore. See they are labeled racist and the Black Panthers aren't. This is just wrong. Blacks, Whites and Mexicans should all stand up together and take these groups out. I would like to see our Government kill them all.

flo
07-10-2010, 04:46 AM
I know what she meant.

I agree with you, better to take these people seriously, Glenn Beck certainly is.
Here's what Malik Shabazz recently said about him ~
Malik Zulu Shabazz: I am aware of it, and that Glenn Beck should not be allowed to have this rally. Glenn Beck is a sneaky little devil, and he does sneaky things, and tries to portray that he’s really not the neo-racist that he really is. And for him to go and to secure the Lincoln Memorial on Dr. King’s birthday [sic] will meet not only [sic] opposition from civil rights leaders, but it’s going to meet direct opposition from the New Black Panther Party.

Since the Tea Party loves Glenn Beck and will be there, the New Black Panther Party can easily find the Tea Party, right with Glenn Beck. He can bring his Tea Party, and we’ll bring our party, and we’ll see Glenn Beck. (…)

Malik Zulu Shabazz: Beck has had me on before, I’ve been on Sean Hannity about 20 times, he’s under orders not to have me on, Bill O’Reilly’s under orders not to have me on. This is all a conspiracy. I would say a Zionist conspiracy, but you would say “He’s too conspiratorial.”

But it’s some kind of conspiracy going on, to keep the truth out, and to keep us off the airwaves, to keep talking about us, but not talk to us. So we’ll see Glenn Beck live in person. I don’t think his rally should be allowed to happen.

Tommy Christopher: Once again, any members that show up, you would advise them to act within the law…

Malik Zulu Shabazz: I’m going to be there. I want to see him myself. Sneaky little devil.

And, uh, they're moon bats, we're the wing nuts. :ninja: Just saying.

flo
07-10-2010, 04:47 AM
Blacks, Whites and Mexicans should all stand up together and take these groups out. I would like to see our Government kill them all.

What? Are you kidding? That's not very funny.

MattHughesRocks
07-10-2010, 05:50 AM
I'm pretty sure everyone has always known.I'm just saying, don't give people like this an audience.

Why? Because we know now that whites are not the only racists.

MattHughesRocks
07-10-2010, 05:55 AM
I didn't mean atom posting it on this forum or anything, I just meant that in general.No one should see crap like that but the 6 people on his block.

I'm glad Atom posted it, I care deeply about voter intimidation and any form of it is out of place in this country.

MattHughesRocks
07-10-2010, 05:59 AM
You all are acting like posting about this or not posting about this on an mma based internet forum is going to change anything :laugh:

donaldbreland
07-10-2010, 03:06 PM
You all are acting like posting about this or not posting about this on an mma based internet forum is going to change anything :laugh:

Actually since we are MMA fans we should round all these people up and put them in a rear naked choke.

donaldbreland
07-10-2010, 03:08 PM
What? Are you kidding? That's not very funny.

What I was actually saying is we as Americans should stand up and make our government fight these hate groups and Yes Killing them is the only option. If you don;t kill them they are just going to corrupt other people.

flo
07-10-2010, 04:58 PM
Yeah, it's called "discussion", same as any comment posted anywhere else on the MHF will change anything. :laugh:

atomdanger
07-10-2010, 05:57 PM

I think what changes something in awareness.

I read about this on another mma forum,
and hadn't before. So, anything that gets people aware of what is going on is what will be what makes a difference you know?

flo
07-10-2010, 07:24 PM
Exactly.

Bonnie
07-10-2010, 10:48 PM
What I was actually saying is we as Americans should stand up and make our government fight these hate groups and Yes Killing them is the only option. If you don;t kill them they are just going to corrupt other people.

Isn't that what his message is. :blink:

The best thing that can happen is if, "his" people (thinking like he would), African Americans ignore him. I didn't notice any people in the video who were watching him or passing on the street saying, "Yeah!".

He is wasting a lot of time and energy on being angry. If he really wanted to help African American communities, especially the poorer ones, there are many ways he could do that. :wink:

Rev
07-11-2010, 02:34 AM
I would love to see some Black Americans come out and publicly trash these turds!! Some black celebs would be freaking awesome!!!!!

I wonder who is going to be the first white standup comic to do a bit about his "I hate craka's" rant.

NateR
07-11-2010, 03:53 AM
I wonder who is going to be the first white standup comic to do a bit about his "I hate craka's" rant.

Well, that would be nice except freedom of speech doesn't apply to white people in America anymore. Only minorities, who aren't Jewish, are granted that freedom these days.

Apparently, many Liberals are perfectly okay with racism and ethnic cleansing as long as you only hate or want to exterminate Caucasians and Jews.

Rev
07-11-2010, 04:22 AM
I can just hear some saying, "I hate craka's too! working all hard and payin' bills. Raisin the bar for the rest of the country. Shoot, i thought that's what we wuz bringing the Mexicans up here for!!"

Dont get mad, it was a joke!! I love all races and mexican women are some of the most beautiful in the world, so if we are gonna bring some up here, lets at least bring more of those!

Again, joke!!

MattHughesRocks
07-11-2010, 05:10 AM
"Knowing" doesn't do anything."Doing" does something. Like I said, post this crap all day, nothing is going to change.

I think what changes something in awareness.

I read about this on another mma forum,
and hadn't before. So, anything that gets people aware of what is going on is what will be what makes a difference you know?

MattHughesRocks
07-11-2010, 05:13 AM
I never claimed discussing anything would change anything.Everyone else seems to think so.Post about it, maybe argue a bit.Couple days later the thread dies and we all forget about it...nothing changes.

Yeah, it's called "discussion", same as any comment posted anywhere else on the MHF will change anything. :laugh:

MattHughesRocks
07-11-2010, 05:14 AM
Oh my gosh.....

atomdanger
07-11-2010, 05:30 AM
"Knowing" doesn't do anything."Doing" does something. Like I said, post this crap all day, nothing is going to change.

You can't DO, if you don't KNOW.

So... awareness is the first step to change.
This is undeniable fact.

Rev
07-11-2010, 01:53 PM
BECAUSE KNOWING IS HALF THE BATTLE.

Tyburn
07-11-2010, 02:10 PM
I think Michelles point is. Now you know, please tell us what your going to do about it :mellow:

MattHughesRocks
07-11-2010, 03:01 PM
Yes BUT. No one in here is going to do anything about it.That's my point:laugh:

You can't DO, if you don't KNOW.

So... awareness is the first step to change.
This is undeniable fact.

Tyburn
07-11-2010, 03:09 PM

thank you sugarplum...I already made clarity over your point :rolleyes:

:laugh::ashamed:

MattHughesRocks
07-11-2010, 03:24 PM
Oh hush craca'.

thank you sugarplum...I already made clarity over your point :rolleyes:

:laugh::ashamed:

MattHughesRocks
07-11-2010, 03:24 PM

Dethbob
07-11-2010, 03:30 PM
I never claimed discussing anything would change anything.Everyone else seems to think so.Post about it, maybe argue a bit.Couple days later the thread dies and we all forget about it...nothing changes.

Iím not going to drive to wherever and shoot the guy in the face, if thatís what you mean, but calling out bullies and scum when you see them is probably the most effective thing you can do. I wonít bother to break down the mechinations of civil society here, but Iíll just say that negative attention is one of the cleanest and most effective remedies to organized bigotry and we should not hesitate to use it in liberal doses. Iím frankly kind of shocked that apathy in the face of proposed genocide is being advanced as an option!

Bonnie
07-11-2010, 05:25 PM

You know how perverse us humans can be. Now we gotta keep this thread alive. :ninja:

:tongue0011:

Tyburn
07-11-2010, 08:34 PM
Oh hush craca'.

sorry Sugarplum :ashamed:

atomdanger
07-11-2010, 08:55 PM

Really?
I posted on every forum I could think of,
and wrote two letters about it.
Raising awareness = doing something.

You just still hate me over the Tim Sylvia thing ;)

TexasRN
07-11-2010, 09:01 PM
BECAUSE KNOWING IS HALF THE BATTLE.

GO JOE!

~Amy

MattHughesRocks
07-12-2010, 04:36 AM
Tim who?

I still say posting isn't going to do anything.That's my story ( and the truth) and I'm sticking to it :rolleyes:

Really?
I posted on every forum I could think of,
and wrote two letters about it.
Raising awareness = doing something.

You just still hate me over the Tim Sylvia thing ;)

Bonnie
07-12-2010, 06:55 AM
Geraldo had Malik Shabazz on his show. I watched enough to see some film footage of Malik and some of the crazy-@$$ed stuff he's said in the past. For example, holding up a big poster of Osama Bin Laden telling his followers to give the "brotha" a hand (applaud him). When Geraldo asked him if that's how he really thinks of OBL, the Taliban and Al Queda (he mentioned those two groups also like they were all brothas :rolleyes:), as his "brothas", he said "no". It sure looked like he was applauding what they had "accomplished" on 9/11. He says in the video he doesn't know if Osama Bin Laden had anything to do with 9/11 or not, but he sure gives the impression he's proud of the brotha for something.

And then when Geraldo asked him about his other brotha, King Shabazz and what he was shouting in the video about killing white babies, he said that was not what the NBPP stood for or advocated. Geraldo asked him, instead of telling young black men to kill white babies, why don't you start telling them to be responsible for all these black babies they're fathering out of wedlock...help these young mothers out and tell them to pay child support...

Amen :ninja:

And another thing that has always bugged me is when people start spouting off about Africa like they themselves just got off a slave ship yesterday. Don't get me wrong, I don't take anything away from all the pain and suffering that started with the first Africans brought over as slaves and everything that has happened since that day to black people. But I never hear people like Malik Shabazz talk about "who" sold Africans into slavery and not just to America, but to Europe (first) and the Carribean, South America, and so on... From what I've read, it was Africans.

flo
07-12-2010, 07:21 AM
Geraldo had Malik Shabazz on his show. I watched enough to see some film footage of Malik and some of the crazy-@$$ed stuff he's said in the past. For example, holding up a big poster of Osama Bin Laden telling his followers to give the "brotha" a hand (applaud him). When Geraldo asked him if that's how he really thinks of OBL, the Taliban and Al Queda (he mentioned those two groups also like they were all brothas :rolleyes:), as his "brothas", he said "no". It sure looked like he was applauding what they had "accomplished" on 9/11. He says in the video he doesn't know if Osama Bin Laden had anything to do with 9/11 or not, but he sure gives the impression he's proud of the brotha for something.

And then when Geraldo asked him about his other brotha, King Shabazz and what he was shouting in the video about killing white babies, he said that was not what the NBPP stood for or advocated. Geraldo asked him, instead of telling young black men to kill white babies, why don't you start telling them to be responsible for all these black babies they're fathering out of wedlock...help these young mothers out and tell them to pay child support...

And another thing that has always bugged me is when people start spouting off about Africa like they themselves just got off a slave ship yesterday. Don't get me wrong, I don't take anything away from all the pain and suffering that started with the first Africans brought over as slaves and everything that has happened since that day to black people. But I never hear people like Malik Shabazz talk about "who" sold Africans into slavery and not just to America, but to Europe (first) and the Carribean, South America, and so on... From what I've read, it was Africans.

Hear, hear, Bonnie.

:happy0159:

donaldbreland
07-12-2010, 12:59 PM

Blacks did sell blacks to Americans. I live near Charleston South Carolina where there still stands a slave market. They also still have plantations where the slaves used to stay with slave quarters and actual pictures of slaves. They didn't have it as bad as some think. People need to learn about Magnolia Plantation in Charleston SC. When the slaves were freed. They stayed there because they had it good there.

Bonnie
07-12-2010, 08:21 PM
The point I was trying to make is it was "slave trade" in Africa. African slaves were being sold within Africa and all over the world not just America. It's fine if people want to talk about their own personal experiences of prejudice and injustice living as a black American; I can understand that. But trying to bring back everything since the days of slavery isn't going to help a fatherless child, or put food in their mouths or clothes on their backs, or help them become a productive self-sufficient member of their community and society. Malik Shabazz and their group want to turn back the clock and keep stirring that pot and that's not advancing or helping anyone.

"They didn't have it as bad as some think". :rolleyes: As far as them staying on that plantation once they were free, did they have the choice to go back to their country and be free there? Was someone going to pay so that they could return to their country...the plantation/slave owner perhaps?....the government? :huh: :rolleyes:

Unless I walked in their shoes....

Miss Foxy
07-12-2010, 09:42 PM
I am sick of the way some negritos act!!! We always have to be walking around on egg shells to not provoke them!! I am literally sick to my stomach here at work how one lady acts. She is always giving dirty looks and making comments. I roll my eyes at her. Im sick of the whole BROTHA' and SISTA'... crap!! :muttering::timebomb::talktothehand:

NateR
07-12-2010, 11:35 PM
The point I was trying to make is it was "slave trade" in Africa. African slaves were being sold within Africa and all over the world not just America. It's fine if people want to talk about their own personal experiences of prejudice and injustice living as a black American; I can understand that. But trying to bring back everything since the days of slavery isn't going to help a fatherless child, or put food in their mouths or clothes on their backs, or help them become a productive self-sufficient member of their community and society. Malik Shabazz and their group want to turn back the clock and keep stirring that pot and that's not advancing or helping anyone.

"They didn't have it as bad as some think". :rolleyes: As far as them staying on that plantation once they were free, did they have the choice to go back to their country and be free there? Was someone going to pay so that they could return to their country...the plantation/slave owner perhaps?....the government? :huh: :rolleyes:

Unless I walked in their shoes....

Actually the government did send a bunch of freed slaves back to Africa. In fact, they created an entire country in Africa, Liberia, just for freed American slaves.

Of course, we can safely assume that not every American slave who wanted to go back to Africa was given the opportunity. But communications back then simple wasn't what it is now, so it could take months or even years for word to spread about something like that.

But I agree with everything else you said. The Africans were selling their own countrymen into slavery and the institution has existed for millennia. Listening to most Liberals today and you get the impression that slavery was invented by evil, white, American capitalists and the world was a perfect, peaceful place before those guys showed up.:rolleyes:

J.B.
07-12-2010, 11:36 PM
Sorry I ruined your Black Panther party...

http://michaelscomments.files.wordpress.com/2008/11/forrest-gump-p11.jpg

Buzzard
07-12-2010, 11:47 PM
Well, that would be nice except freedom of speech doesn't apply to white people in America anymore. Only minorities, who aren't Jewish, are granted that freedom these days.

What, you've never heard of Andrew Dice Clay?

Apparently, many Liberals are perfectly okay with racism and ethnic cleansing as long as you only hate or want to exterminate Caucasians and Jews.

I've also heard the same thing about Conservatives, Democrats, Republicans, Atheists, Christians, Muslims, etc.:rolleyes:

Both of the Shabazz guys are a disgrace to humanity. Speaking of disgraces, did you hear Jessie Jackson refer to slavery in regard to the Cav's owners statement regarding LeBron James? To hell with it, Al Sharpton sucks too.

J.B.
07-12-2010, 11:54 PM
What, you've never heard of Andrew Dice Clay?

Dice hasn't been relevant for like over 20 years...

J.B.
07-12-2010, 11:55 PM
Speaking of disgraces, did you hear Jessie Jackson refer to slavery in regard to the Cav's owners statement regarding LeBron James? To hell with it, Al Sharpton sucks too.

Jackson is an idiot and so is Dan Gilbert (the Cavs owner)

NateR
07-12-2010, 11:57 PM

Beat me to it. :laugh:

flo
07-13-2010, 12:04 AM

I didn't even know he was still with us. :unsure-1:

J.B.
07-13-2010, 12:13 AM
I didn't even know he was still with us. :unsure-1:

He did a reality show a few years ago on VH1 about trying to get his career back in order. I only found Dice to be mildly amusing. He's no Eddie Murphy.

Silverback
07-13-2010, 01:13 AM
Hmmm....given his sour-puss attitude toward white people, wonder what his thoughts are about our President. He sure likes the word cracker, don't he. Maybe everytime he says it, people should give him one. I bet that would really piss him off. :laugh:

I think someone should take his teeth so thats all he can eat, crackers:punch::punch::Whistle:

Rev
07-13-2010, 07:36 PM
I am sick of the way some negritos act!!! We always have to be walking around on egg shells to not provoke them!! I am literally sick to my stomach here at work how one lady acts. She is always giving dirty looks and making comments. I roll my eyes at her. Im sick of the whole BROTHA' and SISTA'... crap!! :muttering::timebomb::talktothehand:
I'm not sure, but, I think I love you.
I told my wife and she is ok with it.
You are a woman after my own heart!!

Rev
07-13-2010, 07:38 PM
Both of the Shabazz guys are a disgrace to humanity. Speaking of disgraces, did you hear Jessie Jackson refer to slavery in regard to the Cav's owners statement regarding LeBron James? To hell with it, Al Sharpton sucks too.

:scared0015: Dude! if they hear you say that, you could get kicked out of the club!!!

Miss Foxy
07-13-2010, 10:45 PM
I'm not sure, but, I think I love you.
I told my wife and she is ok with it.
You are a woman after my own heart!!

lol!! I was going off yesterday huh!! Today I have been somewhat good...:angel: