PDA

View Full Version : Just tryin to stay out of trouble

Robertboxerboy
02-25-2009, 12:29 AM
so this kid approached me today and i guess i gave him a reason to want to fight me or something,dont know exactly what i did tho.and he approached me today and told me that and i was more shocked than scared.and he is one of those kids that i think would stab me before he threw a punch.And right now is track season and its my last chance to letter and school rules are it doesnt matter which position you are in in a fight, if your in one you are kicked out of all sports for the rest of the year. Now normally i wouldnt think twice about the kid and just be ready anytime.but i dont want to get kicked out of track.i have lunch with him and theres a good friend of mine who weighs 290 so im thinkin if i stick around him he wont bother me but the kid is crazy.

im not a big girl or anything im just tryin to stay out of trouble. any suggestions on how to avoid this kid?

VCURamFan
02-25-2009, 12:34 AM
Do you have anything you could take to a teacher/principle/guidance councelor? I mean, if he's threatened you, it's their responsibliy to make sure that you stay safe. My advice would be to take any witnesses you may have, go to an authority figure & put it in their hands. Make it damn clear that your worried for you safety & eligibility & make sure your parents get involved & make sure that the school follows up.

J.B.
02-25-2009, 12:51 AM
I agree, telling the authority figures about the situation may be the right thing to do in your position. However, that also has the potential to make a bad situation worse with a punk who is just looking for a fight. Sticking with your friends is always a good idea too, there truly is strength in numbers both physically and mentally. No matter what you do, just keep your guard up and do your best to not put yourself in situations where the guy has a chance to get close to you.

No matter what you choose to do I hope it works out positively for you.

KENTUCKYREDBONE
02-25-2009, 08:26 AM
It bugs me that Schools want to punish the Victim as to!

Llamafighter
02-25-2009, 12:23 PM
Do you have anything you could take to a teacher/principle/guidance councelor? I mean, if he's threatened you, it's their responsibliy to make sure that you stay safe. My advice would be to take any witnesses you may have, go to an authority figure & put it in their hands. Make it damn clear that your worried for you safety & eligibility & make sure your parents get involved & make sure that the school follows up.

Thsi is absolutely the best advice! It may seem like wussign out now, but it's smart and when you're 32 years old you'll look back and go "man, I was wise beyond my years. that could have turned out a lot worse".
If you get into a situation that you don't think you can back out of. You've got a bunch witnesses on here that you informed of the situation.

Neezar
02-25-2009, 03:00 PM
I shall pm you my idea. :ninja:

It might just be crazy enough to work. :laugh:

VCURamFan
02-25-2009, 04:05 PM
I shall pm you my idea. :ninja:

It might just be crazy enough to work. :laugh:Denise, I don't think that "Go knife him first" is the best advice...

County Mike
02-25-2009, 04:54 PM
Do unto others BEFORE they do unto you.

Can't you just whoop his butt off school grounds?

VCURamFan
02-25-2009, 06:22 PM
Do unto others BEFORE they do unto you.

Can't you just whoop his butt off school grounds?Spoken like a true Jersey boy!:laugh:

atomdanger
02-25-2009, 06:31 PM
Hmmm...

You could just tell him you'll press charges,
and explain that you know he doesn't want to do time in jail.

Or tell somebody at school, teacher, etc... Then they have it on record that he wants to fight and you do not. That would help your case later if he does attack you.

CAVEMAN
02-25-2009, 06:36 PM
Tell on him and then beat is a$$ later!

Crisco
02-25-2009, 06:44 PM
I'll take the Jersey stance also.

Follow homeboy home one day. Catch him way and get in his face. If he backs down good you punked him and show him your above him.

If he steps up well knock him down bro. Kick the ever loving **** out of him and never tell anyone you did it. If you keep it a secret he will be les embarassed and less likely to stab you.

I also think after you kick his ass you should try and be his friend he may respond well to it you wil be surprised.

Tyburn
02-25-2009, 09:23 PM
Do what Ben says :)

Tyburn
02-25-2009, 09:23 PM

homeboy .
Can you tell me what that slang means please. :ninja:

Robertboxerboy
02-25-2009, 11:39 PM
Homeboy is just a modern day wanna be gangster.

and im taken some of the jersey approach. Firsty im just gonna tell our vp about it, i already hinted it towards our athletic director. Just to make sure nothin happens during track. Then after im not in any sports. :punch:

Tyburn
02-25-2009, 11:56 PM
Homeboy is just a modern day wanna be gangster.

and im taken some of the jersey approach. Firsty im just gonna tell our vp about it, i already hinted it towards our athletic director. Just to make sure nothin happens during track. Then after im not in any sports. :punch:
Does it mean the same thing In LA, California :huh:

atomdanger
02-26-2009, 12:04 AM
I'll take the Jersey stance also.

Follow homeboy home one day. Catch him way and get in his face. If he backs down good you punked him and show him your above him.

If he steps up well knock him down bro. Kick the ever loving **** out of him and never tell anyone you did it. If you keep it a secret he will be les embarassed and less likely to stab you.

I also think after you kick his ass you should try and be his friend he may respond well to it you wil be surprised.

Yeah... you act like that until you get a year for felony assault.

County Mike
02-26-2009, 12:33 AM

I got arrested for fighting and did no time at all. It was simple assault.

For the record, the other guy swung first. I just swung last.

Crisco
02-26-2009, 01:21 PM

In Jersey it's a misdeanor if you hit um with your fists ;)

If no one saw it happen it's his word against yours. If this kid is the stab you type other people already know it too. Roxy here is more credible then this douche.

County Mike
02-26-2009, 01:29 PM
So how about an update?

Did you stomp him into a mudhole yet?

Robertboxerboy
02-27-2009, 12:14 AM
no school today. but tomorrows friday

atomdanger
02-27-2009, 01:50 AM
I got arrested for fighting and did no time at all. It was simple assault.

For the record, the other guy swung first. I just swung last.

"simple assault" is misdemeanor assault ,
and he didn't press charges and You didn't kick his ass too bad then. (the state usually picks up charges if you need any medical help)

Any fight with a broken nose, blood, any injury, etc... Can be felony assault.

trust the resident felon on this.

If you were arrested, and charged, what was the sentence?
If you weren't charged and sentenced, its because the state lets the victim choose to press charges in misdemeanor assault cases.
In felony assualt cases the state picks up charges.

atomdanger
02-27-2009, 01:55 AM
In Jersey it's a misdeanor if you hit um with your fists ;)

If no one saw it happen it's his word against yours. If this kid is the stab you type other people already know it too. Roxy here is more credible then this douche.

In every state it is, unless you hurt them.

If you break a nose, felony assault.
any fight that ends in them needing medical help, felony assault.

and any time you hit them and they choose to press charges, misdemeanor assault.

Crisco
02-27-2009, 04:24 AM
In every state it is, unless you hurt them.

If you break a nose, felony assault.
any fight that ends in them needing medical help, felony assault.

and any time you hit them and they choose to press charges, misdemeanor assault.

I'll go one more from Jersey for you.

If you press charges your a {expletive for vagina}

atomdanger
02-27-2009, 04:34 AM
I'll go one more from Jersey for you.

If you press charges your a {expletive for vagina}

lol

I agree, but it still happens all the time.

County Mike
02-27-2009, 12:35 PM
The police arrested both of us and we both agreed not to press charges. So now, if I fill out an application and it says "Have you ever been arrested?", I have to answer "yes". If it says "Have you ever been convicted?", I can answer "no".

This guy hit me in the side of the face when I wasn't looking. (I was looking towards a friend of his that he yelled out too. His friend was approaching from across the parking lot with a baseball bat.) I think he expected to knock me out. When I turned to look at him, he got this expression of surprise on his face and turned to run. I tackled him and hit him in the face/head a couple times. Then I heard the sirens so I jumped up and he took off running. When the police arrived, I told them what happened. They found the other guy and arrested both of us. The dude with the bat wasn't found. It was an apartment complex and he apparently went inside one of the apartments. I didn't know him or where he lived.

Llamafighter
02-27-2009, 12:48 PM
The police arrested both of us and we both agreed not to press charges. So now, if I fill out an application and it says "Have you ever been arrested?", I have to answer "yes". If it says "Have you ever been convicted?", I can answer "no".

This guy hit me in the side of the face when I wasn't looking. (I was looking towards a friend of his that he yelled out too. His friend was approaching from across the parking lot with a baseball bat.) I think he expected to knock me out. When I turned to look at him, he got this expression of surprise on his face and turned to run. I tackled him and hit him in the face/head a couple times. Then I heard the sirens so I jumped up and he took off running. When the police arrived, I told them what happened. They found the other guy and arrested both of us. The dude with the bat wasn't found. It was an apartment complex and he apparently went inside one of the apartments. I didn't know him or where he lived.

I think I've seen this before
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m8R9GiLImSw

County Mike
02-27-2009, 12:57 PM
I think I've seen this before
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m8R9GiLImSw

Gayest "gang" ever.

Llamafighter
02-27-2009, 01:01 PM
Gayest "gang" ever.

Yeah, I've been al over the West Side and nobody dance fights anymore...
Of course the irony is that the Chelsea neighborhood (the largest NYC gay community) has been growing and within the next 10 years will occupy part of Hell's Kitchen. Then, let the dance-fights begin!

Tyburn
02-27-2009, 01:02 PM
You guys should know that being a criminal and breaking the law is absolutely nothing to be proud of. Anyone who has been arrested and is guilty of their crimes should be ashamed of them, rather then comparing notes, or whatever.

IMO Law breakers are not citizens, they are criminals, why arent criminals Citizens? because A citizen is not only defined by where they live/come from/were born/heratage....but also by what Law Governs them. Through off the law, and you are no longer an American Citizen. :ninja:

Chuck
02-27-2009, 01:04 PM
Gayest "gang" ever.

C'mon Mike be real. If you saw a group of white dudes snapping their fingers, jumping up in the air and doing ballet moves you'd run like hell!!!

I know I would!! :ninja:

Chuck
02-27-2009, 01:06 PM
You guys should know that being a criminal and breaking the law is absolutely nothing to be proud of. Anyone who has been arrested and is guilty of their crimes should be ashamed of them, rather then comparing notes, or whatever.

IMO Law breakers are not citizens, they are criminals, why arent criminals Citizens? because A citizen is not only defined by where they live/come from/were born/heratage....but also by what Law Governs them. Through off the law, and you are no longer an American Citizen. :ninja:

I guess you've never broken a law then???? :blink:

Llamafighter
02-27-2009, 01:07 PM

Would you have us ship all the jaywalkers off to Australia, then?

County Mike
02-27-2009, 01:08 PM
I probably would be sure to avoid the dance fighters.

Dave: Fighting is a normal part of growing up as a boy. Of course we compare notes. You idolize fighters daily. It's not like I go around picking fights. At the time, I didn't even have any real fight training. Sometimes though, you have to fight. Listen to "Coward of the County" by Kenny Rogers. He explains it all right there.

County Mike
02-27-2009, 01:08 PM

They could ship me off to Australia. I wouldn't mind that at all. (See other post for why)

Llamafighter
02-27-2009, 01:11 PM
They could ship me off to Australia. I wouldn't mind that at all. (See other post for why)

Good point! it's in my top 10 places to visit!

Tyburn
02-27-2009, 01:12 PM
I guess you've never broken a law then???? :blink:
Not even Copywrite theft. :ninja:

What I dont think you realize is that at work I still deal with Trading Standards...there are dates on products, and its my job to make sure we dont seel out of date stuff, even by accident.

If we get caught, we get fined 1K PER ITEM, and if they dont think i've completed Due Dilligence, they can take ME (as in personally me) To court. So the letter of the law is something thats almost always on my mind.

I have NEVER been Arrested, and NEVER been in trouble with the police. I was bearly ever in trouble with authorities at School. The Worst I've ever faced was a a set of Civil Disciplinaries under Major General John Milne, Registrar for Saint Paul's Cathedral...and to do that they had to make up LIES about me. :angry:

Tyburn
02-27-2009, 01:14 PM
I probably would be sure to avoid the dance fighters.

Dave: Fighting is a normal part of growing up as a boy. Of course we compare notes. You idolize fighters daily. It's not like I go around picking fights. At the time, I didn't even have any real fight training. Sometimes though, you have to fight. Listen to "Coward of the County" by Kenny Rogers. He explains it all right there.
:huh: Not where I'm from it isnt. Might makes Right is a MYTH!

I admire fighters who compete in a combat sport....BIG Difference :rolleyes:

Tyburn
02-27-2009, 01:15 PM
What are Jaywalkers :huh:

We shipped all our criminals to Austrailia, yes.

Llamafighter
02-27-2009, 01:20 PM
What are Jaywalkers :huh:

We shipped all our criminals to Austrailia, yes.

People who cross the street at points where there isn't a designated crosswalk, or cross when the sign says "don't walk".

"Our Country's Good" is one of my favorite plays. ever read it?

Crisco
02-27-2009, 01:20 PM
fighting is the purest form of dispute setteling. If someone has a problem with me I encourage them to fight me fair and away from everyone so there is no chance of anyone else getting hurt.

After I put the stomp on dudes I usually shake their hands and tell them now it's done.

Some people need to be dominated in order to be subdued into normality.

Getting a butt whooping is a wonderful attitude adjustment.

Tyburn
02-27-2009, 01:21 PM
People who cross the street at points where there isn't a designated crosswalk, or cross when the sign says "don't walk".

In My Country you may cross the road wherever you like :blink:

There are public crossings, but its not an offence to cross when the red man shows rather then the green. :mellow:

Tyburn
02-27-2009, 01:23 PM
fighting is the purest form of dispute setteling. If someone has a problem with me I encourage them to fight me fair and away from everyone so there is no chance of anyone else getting hurt.

After I put the stomp on dudes I usually shake their hands and tell them now it's done.

Some people need to be dominated in order to be subdued into normality.

Getting a butt whooping is a wonderful attitude adjustment.
WADR, if it isnt competative sport, then fighting is wrong

Tyburn
02-27-2009, 01:24 PM
:laugh: Never...you ever read "Waiting for Godot" :huh:

Crisco
02-27-2009, 01:31 PM

Why is fighting wrong to settle a dispute?

Our ancestors have always done it since the start of our existance. God himself encourages war in instances of necessity.

And when I say fighting I mean a mutually agreed upon conflict not just attacking someone from behind.

Two people square up and settle their differences with their fists.

Chuck
02-27-2009, 01:35 PM

Unless it's self-defense and your only option.... I agree.

Tyburn
02-27-2009, 01:41 PM
1)Why is fighting wrong to settle a dispute?

2) Our ancestors have always done it since the start of our existance. God himself encourages war in instances of necessity.

3) And when I say fighting I mean a mutually agreed upon conflict not just attacking someone from behind.

1) Because Society values peace more then it does violence, and in an effort to quall bad behaviour and poor examples, you will find its classed legally as "assult" unless its a competative sporting event/challenge

2) Our ancestors were uncivilized. We are Civilized. Our Ancestors also battled to the death...dont assume you want to go that far.

3) Your going to need to refine that slightly. Is there a signiture to proove it is "mutually aggreed" what if one party gets really injured?? Are there any witnesses to this fight, could it be overseen by at least someone from a gym or something to ensure there is no foul play?

If the answer is no to any or all of these, then if something goes wrong, the Law will not protect you.

Besides...you say it settles disputes but thats not always true is it. Sometimes you just end up making your enemy more bitter and more angry, now, not only have you dissagreed with him, you've dented his pride, and he will want revenge...whats to stop it spiralling...you might be honnest...that doesnt mean your enemy is.

:ninja:

County Mike
02-27-2009, 01:48 PM
That's why USA is going to destroy UK in this season's TUF. :)

Jonlion
02-27-2009, 01:51 PM
Try going an all boys comprehensive, everyone was figthing.

It isnt always very pleasant but it happens and will forever will.

If two people have a dust up and have a minor scrap, i think the Police should spend their time elsewhere.

I have been young,and done silly things, but i have never instigated a fight but i have been put in many situations and sometimes fighting in unavoidable.

Chuck
02-27-2009, 01:53 PM
God himself encourages war in instances of necessity.

You sure about that??

Llamafighter
02-27-2009, 01:53 PM
:laugh: Never...you ever read "Waiting for Godot" :huh:
Yeah, I'm a fan of Beckett. Read My Country's Good. It's all about prisoners in Australia putting on a play.

Crisco
02-27-2009, 01:56 PM
You sure about that??

War is a terrible thing. War is always the result of sin (Romans 3:10-18). In the Old Testament, God ordered the Israelites to: “Take vengeance on the Midianites for the Israelites” (Numbers 31:2). See also Deuteronomy 20:16-17, “However, in the cities of the nations the LORD your God is giving you as an inheritance, do not leave alive anything that breathes. Completely destroy them—the Hittites, Amorites, Canaanites, Perizzites, Hivites and Jebusites—as the LORD your God has commanded you.” Exodus 17:16 proclaims, “He said, ‘For hands were lifted up to the throne of the LORD. The LORD will be at war against the Amalekites from generation to generation.’" Also, 1 Samuel 15:18 says, “Go and completely destroy those wicked people, the Amalekites; make war on them until you have wiped them out.” So, obviously God is not against all war. Jesus is always in perfect agreement with the Father (John 10:30), so we cannot argue that war was only God’s will in the Old Testament. God does not change (Malachi 3:6; James 1:17).

Chuck
02-27-2009, 01:56 PM
Yeah, I'm a fan of Beckett. Read My Country's Good. It's all about prisoners in Australia putting on a play.

Gotta jump in here......

Have you ever seen the movie The Power of One???

AMAZING film... one of my definite favorites!

Llamafighter
02-27-2009, 01:57 PM
Gotta jump in here......

Have you ever seen the movie The Power of One???

AMAZING film... one of my definite favorites!

No but I'll put it on my list for Netflix! if YOU recommend it, I'LL give it a shot.

Crisco
02-27-2009, 01:58 PM
Blessed be the LORD my strength which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight: Pslam 144 I believe it is. My personal favorite.

Llamafighter
02-27-2009, 02:00 PM
Blessed be the LORD my strength which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight: Pslam 144 I believe it is. My personal favorite.

It's also on Rich's website :wink:

Chuck
02-27-2009, 02:01 PM
War is a terrible thing. War is always the result of sin (Romans 3:10-18). In the Old Testament, God ordered the Israelites to: “Take vengeance on the Midianites for the Israelites” (Numbers 31:2). See also Deuteronomy 20:16-17, “However, in the cities of the nations the LORD your God is giving you as an inheritance, do not leave alive anything that breathes. Completely destroy them—the Hittites, Amorites, Canaanites, Perizzites, Hivites and Jebusites—as the LORD your God has commanded you.” Exodus 17:16 proclaims, “He said, ‘For hands were lifted up to the throne of the LORD. The LORD will be at war against the Amalekites from generation to generation.’" Also, 1 Samuel 15:18 says, “Go and completely destroy those wicked people, the Amalekites; make war on them until you have wiped them out.” So, obviously God is not against all war. Jesus is always in perfect agreement with the Father (John 10:30), so we cannot argue that war was only God’s will in the Old Testament. God does not change (Malachi 3:6; James 1:17).

Then how do you reconcile that with the multitude of verses that speak about peace Crisco? In ALL of the verses you quoted you see God commanding his people in order to achieve His divine will.... the verses in the Bible dealing with love, tolerance, patience far out number the scriptures that encourage war/violence.

Do you really think that's the same thing as kicking some guys ass that you got a beef with? Is that really you responding to the Holy Spirit in order to achive God's ultimate will??

Crisco
02-27-2009, 02:01 PM
There are things I hold above the low on certain occasions such as my safety and the well being of other people in society.

My dignity and my honor. Just because he doesn't sign a contract doesn't mean it's not agreed upon.

The police should mind their business in a fair fight in my opinion.

Our society isn't that civilized Dave. A fist fight is way more civilized then shooting off a tomahawk cruise missle.

Chuck
02-27-2009, 02:03 PM
Psalm 17:4 (New International Version)

4 As for the deeds of men—
by the word of your lips
I have kept myself
from the ways of the violent

Crisco
02-27-2009, 02:05 PM
Psalm 17:4 (New International Version)

4 As for the deeds of men—
by the word of your lips
I have kept myself
from the ways of the violent

Multiple verses means different circumstances call for different things =P

Same God different view points can only mean you do what the situation calls for.

Chuck
02-27-2009, 02:09 PM
Psalm 11:5 (New International Version)

5 The LORD examines the righteous,
but the wicked [a] and those who love violence
his soul hates.

Psalm 34:14 (New International Version)

14 Turn from evil and do good;
seek peace and pursue it.

Isaiah 9:6 (New International Version)

6 For to us a child is born,
to us a son is given,
and the government will be on his shoulders.
And he will be called
Wonderful Counselor, [a] Mighty God,
Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace. (Remember God dosen't change.)

Zechariah 4:6 (New International Version)

6 So he said to me, "This is the word of the LORD to Zerubbabel: 'Not by might nor by power, but by my Spirit,' says the LORD
Almighty.

And we haven't even started with the New Covenant... :wink:

Llamafighter
02-27-2009, 02:10 PM
Then how do you reconcile that with the multitude of verses that speak about peace Crisco? In ALL of the verses you quoted you see God commanding his people in order to achieve His divine will.... the verses in the Bible dealing with love, tolerance, patience far out number the scriptures that encourage war/violence.

Do you really think that's the same thing as kicking some guys ass that you got a beef with? Is that really you responding to the Holy Spirit in order to achive God's ultimate will??

What if he's an athiest and you just want to put the fear of God in him?
;)
I think fighting for any reason other than self defense, or sport is wrong. I used to think it was the ultimate display of masculanity, but the dangers far outweigh the rewards. I think as I got older I realized I didn't want to do something on a whim that could very well alter someones personal well-being or quality of life from that moment on.

Chuck
02-27-2009, 02:13 PM
Multiple verses means different circumstances call for different things =P

Same God different view points can only mean you do what the situation calls for.

No brother.... far, far from it.....

Doing what the situation calls for according to what? Our flesh? Our heart? How we were raised? Doing things the way we want?

The whole point of our journey with Christ is that we allow Him to change us. Change us from who we are/were into what He's called us to be.

Romans 12:2 says.... Do not be conformed to this world, but continually be transformed by the renewing of your minds so that you may be able to determine what God's will is-what is proper, pleasing, and perfect.

Chuck
02-27-2009, 02:15 PM
What if he's an athiest and you just want to put the fear of God in him?
;)
I think fighting for any reason other than self defense, or sport is wrong. I used to think it was the ultimate display of masculanity, but the dangers far outweigh the rewards. I think as I got older I realized I didn't want to do something on a whim that could very well alter someones personal well-being or quality of life from that moment on.

If you want to put the Fear of God into him have him touch the remote control when my wife is watching Law and Order... trust me on this one!!

And I agree with you.. fighting for sport is fine and self defense is fine... but I think it should be a last resort and not our initial one.

IMO anyway.

Crisco
02-27-2009, 02:18 PM
Fighting is some times called for. Plan and simple.

I believe this. I've seen it work. I know it works.

Not all the time and not just for the sake of fighting but for a purpose beyond selfish and blood lust. Fighting can be for the greater good.

Crisco
02-27-2009, 02:19 PM
If you want to put the Fear of God into him have him touch the remote control when my wife is watching Law and Order... trust me on this one!!

And I agree with you.. fighting for sport is fine and self defense is fine... but I think it should be a last resort and not our initial one.

IMO anyway.

That statement I agree with. Fighting is not my first recourse but if it does come to a physical conflict I won't lose sleep about it.

Llamafighter
02-27-2009, 02:21 PM

IMO anyway.

I hear ya brother. my wife is going to run away with Christopher Maloney from SVU I jsut know it :(

Crisco
02-27-2009, 02:23 PM
I hear ya brother. my wife is going to run away with Christopher Maloney from SVU I jsut know it :(

My girlfriend has this horrible obsession with reality TV.

Bridezilla mostly. I onceh had to watch 4 hours straight of bitching bridezillas crying because of some stupid reason. UGh. I actually prayed to God for the strength to get through it.

Chuck
02-27-2009, 02:27 PM

That's ok.... I have a bit of a crush on a young lady from NCIS so I guess we're even!

Jonlion
02-27-2009, 02:39 PM
Some people only understand violence.

Also nearly all fights are wrong but the ones i think of fondly are fights at school that are you look back and laugh at now. Its character building and it happens.

It isnt a good thing but in my mind there are far worse things to be condemmed or concentrated on by the police.

Violence is a strange thing, sometimes i have found myself exhilirated by it, other times i am disgusted by it and its consequences.

I have never instigated a fight, i have never been a bully but i have been in fights and seen a lot. Some of it is quite harrowing, others times, you laugh about what happened and trade your stories and its all boys stories and testarone.

Funny thing really

Crisco
02-27-2009, 02:59 PM
I love a good fight story. It's like watching a good movie haha

MattHughesRocks
02-27-2009, 03:10 PM
You poor thing! I've seen that stupid show :blink:

:laugh: :laugh: :happy0198:

My girlfriend has this horrible obsession with reality TV.

Bridezilla mostly. I onceh had to watch 4 hours straight of bitching bridezillas crying because of some stupid reason. UGh. I actually prayed to God for the strength to get through it.

Crisco
02-27-2009, 03:14 PM
You poor thing! I've seen that stupid show :blink:

:laugh: :laugh: :happy0198:

Thank you for your sympathy

It drives me up the wall :frantics: :frantics:

I then I get tired and want to :sick:

and then it's over and I'm like :w00t: :w00t:

And then I find out there is another episode on and then I'm like :cry:

Neezar
02-27-2009, 03:41 PM

YOu remember that. And when you visit here and cross the road in the wrong place you will be a criminal!

:scared0011:

:laugh: I'll bet that you HAVE broken the law. You just won't admit to it.

Llamafighter
02-27-2009, 04:57 PM
Thank you for your sympathy

It drives me up the wall :frantics: :frantics:

I then I get tired and want to :sick:

and then it's over and I'm like :w00t: :w00t:

And then I find out there is another episode on and then I'm like :cry:
One of my friends was on the original Bridezilla! She's now doing a one-woman show about it in LA. They totally tricked her into thinking it would be a doc about NY brides and ended up only showing the bad stuf. The jokes on them though because she turned it into a vehicle for acting career!

Tyburn
02-27-2009, 05:10 PM
That's why USA is going to destroy UK in this season's TUF. :)
:ninja: No, they win because Bisping is too boastful and ful of Pride...and because Dan Henderson teaches his Americans how to eye-poke and headbutt to win a fight :mellow:

Tyburn
02-27-2009, 05:14 PM
Thats:

1) Archiac Society, probably in Israelite History more a matter of Defence then attack
2) Not just about the physical acts of fighting...we are in a spiritual war aswell.
3) Not used by Rich Franklin, or the other few who use the quote to excuse, promote or condone fights that take place outside of competative sporting events.

Tyburn
02-27-2009, 05:16 PM

GOD is Holy, his Wars are Just

Can you say the same for yourself with certainty :ninja:

TexasRN
02-27-2009, 05:16 PM
That's ok.... I have a bit of a crush on a young lady from NCIS so I guess we're even!

I *love* NCIS. USA has it on 3 times in a row every weekday starting at 5 pm EST. Gibbs is hot. You like Ziva, don't you?

~Amy

Tyburn
02-27-2009, 05:23 PM
1)There are things I hold above the low on certain occasions such as my safety and the well being of other people in society.

2)My dignity and my honor. Just because he doesn't sign a contract doesn't mean it's not agreed upon.

3)The police should mind their business in a fair fight in my opinion.

4) Our society isn't that civilized Dave. A fist fight is way more civilized then shooting off a tomahawk cruise missle.
1) Who are you to judge...are you trained in the Law? Then shouldnt you leave it to those who are??

2) Its about Proof Crisco...if something goes wrong you CANT proove it without some kinda signiture...and thats assuming the Law accepts it as a legal document. For example...its NOT good enough to committ Euthanasia in this country even with the written consent of the dying person. You bet we charge the relatives of those people who go abroad to have it done, with Murder if they dare re-enter the country. Assisted Suicide is also a crime...unless its rulled as accidental death...For example, some clever people deliberatley committ suicide by doing something that would force an armed response from police.

3) WADR...you are NOT above the Law. If you fight it IS their business. There Job is law enforcement and peace keeping. YOU are the one who should keep your nose out of THEIR Jobs. Honnestly, if you assult someone, for whatever reason, and hurt them, you deserve whatever the judicial system throws at you. You live as a Citizen, you swear alligence to a flag, that INCLUDES the rules and laws that go with that Flag...you talk about honour and integrity...does not your word, having already aggreed to uphold the Lawful values of American Society matter MORE?

4) OUR civilization is civilized. Not every place on earth is. If one needs to defend themselves, that is slightly different.

Tyburn
02-27-2009, 05:31 PM
Some people only understand violence.
I have never instigated a fight, i have never been a bully but i have been in fights and seen a lot. Some of it is quite harrowing, others times, you laugh about what happened and trade your stories and its all boys stories and testarone.

I got beaten up once at school...by this fugly mean guy :cry: We were only in Junior School like between 7-10 years old. And he hit me so hard I fell and hit my head.

He shyte himself coz I started :cry: and screaming so loud everyone in the park stopped to see what was going on. We'd been on the way home from school, and he was envious because I got his best friend liked me more, and he found out that we hung out before school when he wasnt invited :laugh:

The guy later grew up to be a right hooligan, in Secondary school he got badly burned legs when he made his own petrol bomb, but instead of throwing it...he dropped it hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Llamafighter
02-27-2009, 05:34 PM

Yeah I guess I've got plenty of TV crushes myself...

Tyburn
02-27-2009, 06:11 PM
:laugh: I'll bet that you HAVE broken the law. You just won't admit to it.
The important point is. Unlike some. I've never been caught :laugh:

Seriously though...I have never deliberatley broken the law.

atomdanger
02-27-2009, 07:11 PM

I was arrested once, convicted once.
and the other people involved were criminals, not just normal folk or something.

While I am not proud of what I did, I wouldn't be here if I hadn't,
it really woke me up, and now I have a "normal" life and my son and I don't even jaywalk.

atomdanger
02-27-2009, 07:12 PM
Why is fighting wrong to settle a dispute?

Our ancestors have always done it since the start of our existance. God himself encourages war in instances of necessity.

And when I say fighting I mean a mutually agreed upon conflict not just attacking someone from behind.

Exactly.

I am all for two willing adults fighting to settle a problem.

I am however against jumping people, attacking people who aren't interested in fighting, etc...

Tyburn
02-27-2009, 07:19 PM
I was arrested once, convicted once.
and the other people involved were criminals, not just normal folk or something.

While I am not proud of what I did, I wouldn't be here if I hadn't,
it really woke me up, and now I have a "normal" life and my son and I don't even jaywalk.
:) but you have learned from your mistakes. That is a good thing :cool:

mikthehick
02-27-2009, 07:27 PM

Whoa there Dave, someone needs som humble pie.

Duh, those of us law and rule breakers are not proud of what we did. But just because you break the law you shouldn't be a US citizen??? That's the stupidest thing I've read all day. It's also really un-Christian of you to say that, since the Bible talks about forgiveness 15 times in Scripture and countless ways, that is practiced around the world everyday.

I'll be the first to admit that I'm a rule breaker, since someone called "doug" taught me at a young age that we are conceived sinners and have to work our entire lives to try not to sin.

I currently have a misdemeanor on my VA license. It stays with me until 11 years after the incident. It happened in Hanover, VA in 2005, and I was going 87 in a 65 zone (mph for you UK citizens). I'm not at all proud of what I did, but when I faced the judge, I sat there and pleaded no contest. I know they the evidence against me and I know what I did was wrong. I got slapped with a 300 dollar ticket and a misdemeanor, but didn't have to go jail like my 95 + mph counterparts.

So if you say that a speeding ticket makes you a criminal and should guarantee you being deported from the US, then I can tell ya that would be a majority of us American citizens.

so yup, 2 speeding tickets makes me the same as a murderer in jail. Sure does in the eyes of the LORD. But at least I have God on my side to help me through this walk called "life". If you are blinded by your fact to be high and mighty, then that is not my problem. It just seems that sometimes you come over that way.

O well, end rant.

Tyburn
02-27-2009, 07:44 PM

Duh, those of us law and rule breakers are not proud of what we did. But just because you break the law you shouldn't be a US citizen??? That's the stupidest thing I've read all day. It's also really un-Christian of you to say that, since the Bible talks about forgiveness 15 times in Scripture and countless ways, that is practiced around the world everyday.

I'll be the first to admit that I'm a rule breaker, since someone called "doug" taught me at a young age that we are conceived sinners and have to work our entire lives to try not to sin.

I currently have a misdemeanor on my VA license. It stays with me until 11 years after the incident. It happened in Hanover, VA in 2005, and I was going 87 in a 65 zone (mph for you UK citizens). I'm not at all proud of what I did, but when I faced the judge, I sat there and pleaded no contest. I know they the evidence against me and I know what I did was wrong. I got slapped with a 300 dollar ticket and a misdemeanor, but didn't have to go jail like my 95 + mph counterparts.

So if you say that a speeding ticket makes you a criminal and should guarantee you being deported from the US, then I can tell ya that would be a majority of us American citizens.

so yup, 2 speeding tickets makes me the same as a murderer in jail. Sure does in the eyes of the LORD. But at least I have God on my side to help me through this walk called "life". If you are blinded by your fact to be high and mighty, then that is not my problem. It just seems that sometimes you come over that way.

O well, end rant.:rolleyes: didnt you understand the historical reference.

England USED to send people to Austrailia during the Empire as it acted as a penal collonie. Noone is serious about deporting Americans who break the law, we dont even ship people to Austrailia from England anymore.

Minor offenses can be overlooked with the right attitude...but major offenses....If you, for example committed Murder, and you complained about your treatment in prison...then you should know that Rights should only be granted to citizens...what gives you your rights?? The Law gives you your rights...so when you go against the Law, dont turn to that SAME law to protect yourself. THAT was the point I was making.

So...when people in England get all upset because its just been exposed how the British Government colluded with the Americans to torture someone, then they should STFU, because Rights are granted by Laws...and people who get tortured have broken the law...why do they deserve any rights, except the ones that keep them alive??

Why should I, as a British Citizen, pay taxes so that the guy who broke into my house and stole from me, can watch TV, get descent fully cooked meals, and not have to pay rent or council tax??? He is protected by the VERY law he violated. I am the one who has to pay for his incarceration, and make sure his blessed Rights arent smushed.

Sorry...but I know a few things about this because of where my Sister works. If I were in the Government, I would completely reform the prison system. Did you know its so nice in our prisons, that criminals deliberatley land themselves in a police station cell if they have had enough of bloody living on the street???

I'd bring back standards not seen since New Gate Prison. People would be shackled to the walls, and the floors would be stone, they would have their bread and their milk, and their dietry requirements met. They would have NO TV, NO Radio, NO fully cooked meals. THEY get it better then us...and dont pretend your justice system is any better...for if it was, I wouldnt be writing to someone who probably will die of old age before the State gets round to executing him in the same bloody manner that we put down a beloved Cat of Nineteen years!!!!!!

If they abandon the state, why shouldnt the state abandon them? if they put a victim through a painful death...why shouldnt theres be equally as UNDIGNIFIED?

Pray I NEVER get into the Cabinate as Justice Minister. :laugh:

Neezar
02-27-2009, 07:44 PM

O well, end rant.

:scared0015: Hey, slow down there, Mario...... :unsure-1:

:laugh: :applause:

p.s. Kim, I am 99.9% sure that Dave has broken the law. :ninja:

Tyburn
02-27-2009, 08:05 PM
:scared0015: Hey, slow down there, Mario...... :unsure-1:

:laugh: :applause:

p.s. Kim, I am 99.9% sure that Dave has broken the law. :ninja:
:unsure-1: not deliberatley...:mellow:

Crisco
02-27-2009, 08:12 PM
Exactly.

I am all for two willing adults fighting to settle a problem.

I am however against jumping people, attacking people who aren't interested in fighting, etc...

Thank you sir.

Why does everyone here seem to look at a fist fight as some sort of ultra serious thing thats unforgivable.

It's not like you stabbed the dude.

I never fight anyone angry and I never start a fight, But I for sure finish them.

Anyone that thinks that a small little scuffle is a big deal is

A) an ultra liberal sissy who wouldn't be alive to day if it wasn't for the people that where not afraid.

B) Someone who has never been in a fight before

D) Someone who got stomped so bad they never wanted to fight again.

C) Someone who is really afraid of their government.

Tyburn
02-27-2009, 08:17 PM
Thank you sir.

Why does everyone here seem to look at a fist fight as some sort of ultra serious thing thats unforgivable.

I never fight anyone angry and I never start a fight, But I for sure finish them.

A) an ultra liberal sissy who wouldn't be alive to day if it wasn't for the people that where not afraid.

Why dont you answer my questions, from before! Crisco, even if you were completely honnest, how do you know your enemy would be??? How do you know they cherish honesty and integrity?

...and prey tell what happens when you settle an argument that way and make the guy MORE bitter and MORE angry,...

...and do tell us...have YOU ever lost :huh: :laugh:

Its not about being afraid of authority, its about respecting authority...do you respect the authority of the law or not? are you serious when you pledge alligience to an ethos or not?

ANSWER the questions rather then avoiding them :laugh:

Jonlion
02-27-2009, 08:21 PM
Sometimes the law is an ass

Crisco
02-27-2009, 08:24 PM
Why dont you answer my questions, from before! Crisco, even if you were completely honnest, how do you know your enemy would be??? How do you know they cherish honesty and integrity?

...and prey tell what happens when you settle an argument that way and make the guy MORE bitter and MORE angry,...

...and do tell us...have YOU ever lost :huh: :laugh:

Its not about being afraid of authority, its about respecting authority...do you respect the authority of the law or not? are you serious when you pledge alligience to an ethos or not?

ANSWER the questions rather then avoiding them :laugh:

No Dave,

On certain occasions I step outside the law because I am a man and I don't need my government to fight my battles for me. I've lost in the gym before but I've never lost a fair fight on the street not saying I can't there are plenty of people who can kick my ass but I'm no push over.

If the gentleman is not satisfied with a fist fight he can take it to the next level if he wants to. There is nothing anyone can do about someone like that it would eventually get out of control regardless of what happens.

It's circumstantial but I would defend myself and my family by any means from a crazy person like that.

I don't need the other person to cherish honor and integrity. It's my word against his they have no case.

Jonlion
02-27-2009, 08:30 PM
I love a good fight story. It's like watching a good movie haha

Here goes, i have one that makes me laugh a lot now!

So i was about 18, my brother is 20, we'd both been out and are walking to our house, and my house is a 250 year old cottage and has a nice white picket fence. Well before we'd got a new fence, this one was getting a bit rickety.

So as we are walking slightly merry to our house, we see some dude, by our fence, repeatdly kicking it. A little perturbed we go running up shouting the obligatory "oi, what the F#@k are you doing" without another the word, and i have no idea why such a thing exists, this guy pulls from the nearest bin a half broken plastic hoe, and whips it round hitting my brother in the face, damm that was fast!

Them two match up, sorta wrestiling, my brother trips on the curb, and as he falls, had grabbed this dude by the balls, so they have tussled over, but the guy is now standing over him so then i react, picking up the now discarded plastic hoe, and wrap it round his side, which i think done nothing, then just after screaming rather childishly when i think back "no one hits my brother", i adminsiter this Hoe to his face! SLAP

I guess now, about 7 seconds have elapsed! My sister is looking out from the window, my mum is stirring, well then my shot must of put some sense into his drug addled mind, because he turned round to me, bleeding, and said, im sorry, im sorry, they're after me, they're after me, then literally runs off into the night!!

It was quite surreal, worst thing is i felt sorry for him by the end of it!!!

Well anyway to me, it is funny as hell now but it also shows just how quickly things can flare up.

Crisco
02-27-2009, 08:34 PM
Here goes, i have one that makes me laugh a lot now!

So i was about 18, my brother is 20, we'd both been out and are walking to our house, and my house is a 250 year old cottage and has a nice white picket fence. Well before we'd got a new fence, this one was getting a bit rickety.

So as we are walking slightly merry to our house, we see some dude, by our fence, repeatdly kicking it. A little perturbed we go running up shouting the obligatory "oi, what the F#@k are you doing" without another the word, and i have no idea why such a thing exists, this guy pulls from the nearest bin a half broken plastic hoe, and whips it round hitting my brother in the face, damm that was fast!

Them two match up, sorta wrestiling, my brother trips on the curb, and as he falls, had grabbed this dude by the balls, so they have tussled over, but the guy is now standing over him so then i react, picking up the now discarded plastic hoe, and wrap it round his side, which i think done nothing, then just after screaming rather childishly when i think back "no one hits my brother", i adminsiter this Hoe to his face! SLAP

I guess now, about 7 seconds have elapsed! My sister is looking out from the window, my mum is stirring, well then my shot must of put some sense into his drug addled mind, because he turned round to me, bleeding, and said, im sorry, im sorry, they're after me, they're after me, then literally runs off into the night!!

Well anyway to me, it is funny as hell now but it also shows just how quickly things can flare up.

lol see that stuff is funny to me.

I grw up in a tough neighborhood a little scrap now and then is healthy. It keeps you sharp.

rearnakedchoke
02-27-2009, 08:43 PM
Thank you sir.

yeah, and all you need is to hit the guy, he get's ko'd falls, hits his head and has serious injuries, now try and prove self-defense .. next to impossible .. and it happens all the time "oh we were just fighting and he got hurt", "it was a harmless fight" ... a real man can walk away from a fight knowing he has much to lose if something goes wrong ... so yeah, the people who are fighting all the time are probably worthless morons who really have nothing to live for let alone fight for ...

Crisco
02-27-2009, 08:57 PM
yeah, and all you need is to hit the guy, he get's ko'd falls, hits his head and has serious injuries, now try and prove self-defense .. next to impossible .. and it happens all the time "oh we were just fighting and he got hurt", "it was a harmless fight" ... a real man can walk away from a fight knowing he has much to lose if something goes wrong ... so yeah, the people who are fighting all the time are probably worthless morons who really have nothing to live for let alone fight for ...

Who the **** said all the time? The conversation is about fighting or not fighting when the need arises. When you turn your back you get stabbed in it plan and simple. If the situation can be resolved without a fight I pick that 100% of the time but I'm not afraid of a scrap.

I don't understand what happened to this country that no one has any pride or honor anymore. You just let people walk all over you. No. I'm old school.

I swear I should have been born in the 50's I would have fit in much better.

Crisco
02-27-2009, 08:58 PM

It's also very easy to prove it was self defense as long as it was infact self defense.

County Mike
02-27-2009, 09:29 PM
If the guy dies, you feed him to the pigs. :)

I'm a little shocked at how completely against a fair fight some people are. I guess it's just a different upbringing. We're not saying it's cool to go out and cause trouble, start fights, etc. Just saying that sometimes, a fight IS the answer. To quite a few people, it's the only thing that will get through to them.

Typical schoolyard bully won't stop until someone fights back.

Crisco
02-27-2009, 09:36 PM
If the guy dies, you feed him to the pigs. :)

I'm a little shocked at how completely against a fair fight some people are. I guess it's just a different upbringing. We're not saying it's cool to go out and cause trouble, start fights, etc. Just saying that sometimes, a fight IS the answer. To quite a few people, it's the only thing that will get through to them.

Typical schoolyard bully won't stop until someone fights back.

true

Robertboxerboy
02-27-2009, 09:54 PM
UPDATE

So today before school i was walking and saw the kid. I was like you know what screw it if im goin down, im goin down in flames. I yelled to him just so he could turn around, and i shoved him to the ground. From there i just got in his face and told him if he wants to do this i would gladly let him up and we can do this but he better be ready (with some rated R language) . It must have been the look in my eyes, the way i said it, or he just got the fear of god in him cause he scambled up and walked away without saying a word but picking up a little bit more speed. I walked into school like the Mac ha. His girlfriend came up to me in 3rd block and said that i wouldnt have to worry about him. I didnt have to ask why.

Tyburn
02-27-2009, 10:03 PM
Sometimes the law is an ass
:laugh: indeed :laugh:

Tyburn
02-27-2009, 10:14 PM
No Dave,

On certain occasions I step outside the law because I am a man and I don't need my government to fight my battles for me. I've lost in the gym before but I've never lost a fair fight on the street not saying I can't there are plenty of people who can kick my ass but I'm no push over.

If the gentleman is not satisfied with a fist fight he can take it to the next level if he wants to. There is nothing anyone can do about someone like that it would eventually get out of control regardless of what happens.

It's circumstantial but I would defend myself and my family by any means from a crazy person like that.

I don't need the other person to cherish honor and integrity. It's my word against his they have no case.
What I mean is...you get into fistycuffs, and your enemy draws a blade...where does that leave you in a "fair" fight :huh:

The point is, its alright saying that, but there are some evil people in the world, and you dont want to do something that might bring harm on others. Let me tell you a little something. In 2001 I was attacked by a gang of youths on bikes. I was mere yards from my student house when it happend. I could have run, and would have made it. I chose not to. I actively chose to take a beating rather then allow them to see where I lived. Why? Because I wasnt the only one living there...if they knew where I lived whats to stop them throwing a brick through the window? waiting outside and assulting a housemate of mine? or...as has been done in Bradford...pour petrol through the letterbox (our letter boxes are on the front of our doors) then set it alight...before you know it theres a house fire right infront of the primary exit. So...I could have escaped, but I had my reasons not to. I engaged brain. There are so many things that could go wrong, and you cant take back something that is done...sometimes the best way to save others is to take it in the head yourself. For me, on that occasion, it was to almost have my nose broken, and my bag stolen aswell...for you it could be NOT fighting the wrong guy, whether you can beat him or not, lest he come after you and yours later

Defence is different. You werent talking about Defence Crisco, you were talking about encouraging people to fight you in order to settle disputes. Thats not self defence

Well, if you do illegal stuff and it goes wrong, then if the government tries to incarcerate you for it, you'll deserve it. Fighting them will just compound your actions. If you feel so passionately about it, get an official to overlook it, and immediately its classed as a sporting event, sanctioned :ninja:

atomdanger
02-27-2009, 10:14 PM
Thank you sir.

Exactly, I grew up fighting, I have 6 brothers, we were poor, we fight lol

If somebody has a problem and comes at me like that,
legally I should be allowed to give them what they want (fight).

I just don't see the problem,
males throughout nature butt heads, I think its even good sometimes.

I have gotten in fights with guys then been good friends after

Tyburn
02-27-2009, 10:28 PM
Who the **** said all the time? The conversation is about fighting or not fighting when the need arises. When you turn your back you get stabbed in it plan and simple. If the situation can be resolved without a fight I pick that 100% of the time but I'm not afraid of a scrap.

I don't understand what happened to this country that no one has any pride or honor anymore. You just let people walk all over you. No. I'm old school.

I swear I should have been born in the 50's I would have fit in much better.
There are two conversations Crisco.

One is about self defence, (THAT is fighting when the need arises)

One is about deliberatley setting up a fight to settle disputes. There is a difference. You talk about the LATTER, and even if it is mutually aggreed upon, if something goes wrong with it...neither of you will be without blame...this is a Christian site, do we really want to be endorsing, to someone who asks what to do in a thread about "staying out of trouble" the myth of Might Makes Right, or/and Redemptive Violence?

As for letting people Walk all over you, what about your integrity as a LAW ABIDING citizen??? What about your promise to uphold America and what she stands for (including her laws governing assult and unsanctioned fights) Again Integrity as long as you get what you want. American Culture it seems, only values the rules if it suits them...its not JUST you, its your government aswell.

Its a cultural difference you wont see reflected anywhere else, or condoned anywhere else. Its a pick and choose. I'll follow the Law as long as I feel the Law reflects what I think it should....I'll follow the Government as long as they do what I want.

Excuse You...but whose incharge? You or them...and then you cant all make your mind up as a citizenship hivemind. You think its fine, Chuck, thinks its not fine. We aint never gonna aggree on this...outside of Competition I think if you use force without it being directly self defence, you disgrace yourself and your faith. You consider it fine. There really is no middle ground. Its a MYTH that Might Makes Right....A complete myth.

there is a saying where I come from "those who live by the sword, die by the sword" :unsure-1:

VCURamFan
02-27-2009, 10:32 PM
UPDATE

So today before school i was walking and saw the kid. I was like you know what screw it if im goin down, im goin down in flames. I yelled to him just so he could turn around, and i shoved him to the ground. From there i just got in his face and told him if he wants to do this i would gladly let him up and we can do this but he better be ready (with some rated R language) . It must have been the look in my eyes, the way i said it, or he just got the fear of god in him cause he scambled up and walked away without saying a word but picking up a little bit more speed. I walked into school like the Mac ha. His girlfriend came up to me in 3rd block and said that i wouldnt have to worry about him. I didnt have to ask why.YEAH! Awesome, dude. Way to step up!

Jonlion
02-27-2009, 10:40 PM
I dont think anyone is promoting, just going out and fighting everyone,

There is one in self defense,which no one can prohibit, the other being that boys beign boys will always get in scraps, as long as it doesnt get out of hand, it isnt a big deal. Thats all i would.

People that pick on others, or gang up like they did arent very good.

I have had it where groups have set upon me, the fact is that people like that WILL ALWAYS bite off more they can chew and get taught a severe lesson by someone bigger and nuttier. I have seen it!

i dont know why, but talking of good natured fighting, i keep thinking of the book i read as a kid!

The adventures of Tom Sawyer, you know he gets in a fight with the that other boy and "licks him"! Thats the sort of nostalgic fighting i am going for here!!!!!!! :frantics:

Tyburn
02-27-2009, 10:43 PM
I dont think anyone is promoting, just going out and fighting everyone,

There is one in self defense,which no one can prohibit, the other being that boys beign boys will always get in scraps, as long as it doesnt get out of hand, it isnt a big deal. Thats all i would.

maybe promoting was a poor choice of words...but...I wouldnt go arranging fights with any of my enemies...:scared0011: I'd end up crushed inside the compactor at work I would think

perhaps I'm just a wuss :frantics:

Llamafighter
02-27-2009, 10:47 PM
maybe promoting was a poor choice of words...but...I wouldnt go arranging fights with any of my enemies...:scared0011: I'd end up crushed inside the compactor at work I would think

I think you have enough people that would gladly fight for you, Dave:)

Crisco
02-27-2009, 10:50 PM

Dave me getting into a fist fight has very little to do with my willingness to support my country sir. That is an extreme and stupid way of looking at it.

On another note dave yes indeed you are a wuss :tongue0011:

And my idea worked out for him. It worked perfectly. He put the fear into him and the situation worked itself out.

Jonlion
02-27-2009, 11:01 PM
And to just quuckly say, as a sorta overrider

TUF 3, the Englishman won!

Then all the American Wusses made excuses not to get back in the Octagon when they had a second chance.

Then finally, "thank F@#k for England"

the man Ross Pointon stepped up, useless but he stepped up!

We Brits are going to destroy you on this TUF

And if we dont i will fight Crisco as a matter of honour, beat the living hell out of eachother, then go for a well earned beer!!!!

:wink: :running:

Tyburn
02-27-2009, 11:04 PM
I think you have enough people that would gladly fight for you, Dave:)
:ashamed: blessssssssssssss. I'll let you know if I need to take you up on that offer....we didnt fight...but me and my boss did Shout at each other today...twice :unsure:

:laugh: :laugh:

Tyburn
02-27-2009, 11:05 PM
On another note dave yes indeed you are a wuss :tongue0011:

takes one to know one.

I'd challenge you to a fight...but as I'm meeting you in a couple of months...I think I'll...pass :scared0015:

:laugh: :frantics: :laugh:

Primadawn
02-27-2009, 11:09 PM

I actually really did LOL when I read that.

Jonlion
02-28-2009, 12:26 AM
I actually really did LOL when I read that.

The whole thing was farcical thinking back to it!

I didnt know there were such things as plastic hoe's and my swing with it with good force sorta gave him more of a dry slap, than any pain, which i guess was good, it certainly stopped him!

atomdanger
02-28-2009, 01:57 AM
And to just quuckly say, as a sorta overrider

TUF 3, the Englishman won!

Then all the American Wusses made excuses not to get back in the Octagon when they had a second chance.

Then finally, "thank F@#k for England"

the man Ross Pointon stepped up, useless but he stepped up!

We Brits are going to destroy you on this TUF

And if we dont i will fight Crisco as a matter of honour, beat the living hell out of eachother, then go for a well earned beer!!!!

:wink: :running:

Yeah... because a certain American fighter couldn't fight,
sorry, Matt H. would have, and later did beat Bisbing.

Dana White even said that was the biggest disputed decision in UFC history.

County Mike
02-28-2009, 02:33 AM
UPDATE

So today before school i was walking and saw the kid. I was like you know what screw it if im goin down, im goin down in flames. I yelled to him just so he could turn around, and i shoved him to the ground. From there i just got in his face and told him if he wants to do this i would gladly let him up and we can do this but he better be ready (with some rated R language) . It must have been the look in my eyes, the way i said it, or he just got the fear of god in him cause he scambled up and walked away without saying a word but picking up a little bit more speed. I walked into school like the Mac ha. His girlfriend came up to me in 3rd block and said that i wouldnt have to worry about him. I didnt have to ask why.

Good job.

And once again willingness to fight settles a dispute. Chalk one up for the fighter guys.

Robertboxerboy
02-28-2009, 03:07 AM
hahaha.my first reaction is always try to talk youself out and if you have to,fight.i call that a mixture of both.i was just tired of walking around school having to watch my back.

Buzzard
02-28-2009, 03:34 AM
You were actually fortunate. I knew a guy in a similar situation and when he shoved the other guy, the other guy struck his head on the concrete and caused some big time skull issues. He sued the guy who shoved him for medical expenses and punitive damages and won.

Boomer
02-28-2009, 03:35 AM
(burst into old Kenny Rogers Song)

You got to know when hold'em, no when to fooold'em know when to waalk away, no when to run

:D Glad it worked out for yea buddy. With folks like that who go look'n for trouble ..sometimes you gotta let them know you are not a soft target.

Chuck
02-28-2009, 03:44 AM
Thank you sir.

The fruit of the spirit is love, joy and peace.
- Galatians 5:22

Seek peace, and pursue it.
- Psalms 34:14

Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called the sons of God.
- Matthew 5:9

County Mike
02-28-2009, 03:51 AM
You were actually fortunate. I knew a guy in a similar situation and when he shoved the other guy, the other guy struck his head on the concrete and caused some big time skull issues. He sued the guy who shoved him for medical expenses and punitive damages and won.

Dude should have learned how to break fall.

Buzzard
02-28-2009, 04:00 AM
After the lawsuit he had enough money to take lessons.

Tyburn
02-28-2009, 11:26 AM
After the lawsuit he had enough money to take lessons.
:laugh:

rearnakedchoke
03-02-2009, 02:53 PM
It's also very easy to prove it was self defense as long as it was infact self defense.

ah, not really .. getting into a "mutual" fist fight is not self-defense at all ...

Tyburn
03-02-2009, 02:55 PM
ah, not really .. getting into a "mutual" fist fight is not self-defense at all ...
indeed...its pre-meditated. on both sides :laugh: