PDA

View Full Version : Predators

cheachea
07-05-2010, 06:57 PM
Anyone else pumped for this movie ?!! It's going to be awesome :punch::punch:
www.predators-movie.com

Country Breakfast
07-06-2010, 01:55 AM
Yeah, it looks pretty sharp. My nephew is especially excited for it. He loves the Alien vs Predator series. Watches all the movies and plays all of the games.
I noticed that UFC 6 tournament winner Oleg Taktarov is in it.(He has become a pretty decent actor)

cheachea
07-06-2010, 02:10 AM
Yeah, it looks pretty sharp. My nephew is especially excited for it. He loves the Alien vs Predator series. Watches all the movies and plays all of the games.
I noticed that UFC 6 tournament winner Oleg Taktarov is in it.(He has become a pretty decent actor)

That's cool, I didn't even know that guy was in the UFC before LOL. I haven't really watched early UFC fights except for Royce Gracie, Frank Shamrock and Tank Abbott . I need to do some research.

Chuck
07-06-2010, 04:58 AM

The Russian Bear!!!! I loved watching Oleg fight! I'm certainly looking forward to the movie.

flo
07-06-2010, 09:06 AM
We were just talking about this movie, can't wait to see it! Previews look really great!

Buc Nasty
07-22-2010, 07:30 AM
Hated it!

Was expecting much more but it felt like a re-make of the original rather than a sequel.

Tyburn
08-04-2010, 11:59 PM
Hated it!

Was expecting much more but it felt like a re-make of the original rather than a sequel.

:unsure-1: Is it bad that I really enjoyed it then :huh:

:laugh:

I went to see it on the opening night last month, I booked my tickets a whole week in advance :w00t:

:ashamed: