PDA

View Full Version : Leopard attack caught on tape

rockdawg21
06-23-2010, 10:43 PM
OUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.bing.com/videos/watch/video/leopard-attack/plvuxlc?q=Discovery+Animal+Planet&rel=msn&from=en-us_msnhp&GT1=42007

logrus
06-24-2010, 01:05 AM
What a moron for 25+ yrs of experience...

Llamafighter
06-24-2010, 02:31 AM
I think it was the 25th poke in that @$$ that really set that leopard off.
That guy is lucky.

adamt
06-24-2010, 04:59 AM
remind me to get power windows installed on my leopard transporting/poking truck.

cuz it seems to me the problem wasn't poking him/her, it was having the window rolled down. :blink::unsure-1:

the poor guy was in his truck getting mauled by a leopard, thinking, man where did i put that a$$ pokin' stick of mine, it would sure come in handy right now,

anyways, i always liked the back up really fast then slam on the breaks technique, that don't make them near as mad, at least not until they wake up, and by then i'm outta there

ufcfan2
06-24-2010, 07:18 AM
Ya, that was crazy thing to happen. I guess if someone was poking u in the mouth with a stick ud get a little irate as well,lol.. That guy got off very lucky imo it could of been alot worse.

adamt
06-24-2010, 10:23 AM
Ya, that was crazy thing to happen. I guess if someone was poking u in the mouth with a stick ud get a little irate as well,lol.. That guy got off very lucky imo it could of been alot worse.

good idea :laugh: next time my dentist gets done with me i am going to hunt him down and climb thru his window and maul him!!!!:laugh:lol

Neezar
06-24-2010, 11:39 AM
remind me to get power windows installed on my leopard transporting/poking truck.

cuz it seems to me the problem wasn't poking him/her, it was having the window rolled down. :blink::unsure-1:

the poor guy was in his truck getting mauled by a leopard, thinking, man where did i put that a$$ pokin' stick of mine, it would sure come in handy right now,

anyways, i always liked the back up really fast then slam on the breaks technique, that don't make them near as mad, at least not until they wake up, and by then i'm outta there

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Llamafighter
06-24-2010, 12:08 PM

:laugh::laugh::laugh: