PDA

View Full Version : Fathers Day 2010

Miss Foxy
06-19-2010, 12:46 AM
I know it's still early...However I just wanted to wish all the Father's of the forum a Happy Fathers Day!! Also for any of our males that play active roles in a childs life!! Muah!! :wink:

Tyburn
06-20-2010, 01:43 PM
Yes. Happy Fathers Day to everyone :)

How come our Fathers day are the same, but our Mothers days are not :blink:

Tyburn
06-21-2010, 12:53 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lGtMUw9OOu8

I actually use my weekly blog to say Happy Fathers day also...amoung other things.

I know...any excuse :ashamed::laugh:

County Mike
06-21-2010, 11:21 AM
Had a great Father's Day. Went go-kart racing at the track in my hometown. The karts can get up to 55 mph. Great time with my dad and some other family members. Then we hung out at our friend's pool and Hailey got her first "swimming" experience. She didn't like the water at first, but eventually got used to it. Maybe I'll get some pics. Kelli took some so I'll have to get them from her camera.

Happy belated Father's Day to all the other dads out there.

Llamafighter
06-21-2010, 11:47 AM
Had a great Father's Day. Went go-kart racing at the track in my hometown. The karts can get up to 55 mph. Great time with my dad and some other family members. Then we hung out at our friend's pool and Hailey got her first "swimming" experience. She didn't like the water at first, but eventually got used to it. Maybe I'll get some pics. Kelli took some so I'll have to get them from her camera.

Happy belated Father's Day to all the other dads out there.

Happy first Fathers Day to you new Papa!!