PDA

View Full Version : WEC 49 Predictions

Tyburn
06-14-2010, 07:38 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUqU8ld_S98

I've got

Jamie Varner, Mark Hominick, LC Davis, Chris Horodecki, Eddie Wineland, Karen Darabedyan, Wagnney Fabiano, Erik Koch, Raphael Assuncao, Rafael Rebello, and Renan Barao :)

TexasRN
06-15-2010, 12:26 PM
I hate Horodecki. :angry:

~Amy

Tyburn
06-15-2010, 04:27 PM

~Amy

Why :huh:

VCURamFan
06-15-2010, 04:33 PM

~Amy
Hahahaha, why? Is it because he beat Bart twice, because he's a baby, or because of something else?

Tyburn
06-15-2010, 05:03 PM
Hahahaha, why? Is it because he beat Bart twice, because he's a baby, or because of something else?

his picture does make him look prepubescent thats for sure :laugh:

I didnt know that Amy had a thing for Paleszewski :laugh:

TexasRN
06-15-2010, 06:31 PM
I watched Horodecki fight in Houston a couple of years ago. He cheated like a son of a gun and ticked me off. He was in the IFL at the time and he had the other guy against the ropes. Well he looped his hands around the ropes to hold the guy there and the ref couldn't see it. All of us in the section where I was (I was 3 rows from the ring) were yelling to the ref that he was holding the ropes on purpose but the ref never did anything. This went on for almost an entire round.

Plus, I think he's a punk with a bad attitude. I hate it when people knowingly cheat and win anyway even after it's pointed out. He was beating the crap outta the other guy, he didn't have to cheat to win. It showed me that he has poor character.

~Amy

Tyburn
06-15-2010, 07:01 PM
I watched Horodecki fight in Houston a couple of years ago. He cheated like a son of a gun and ticked me off. He was in the IFL at the time and he had the other guy against the ropes. Well he looped his hands around the ropes to hold the guy there and the ref couldn't see it. All of us in the section where I was (I was 3 rows from the ring) were yelling to the ref that he was holding the ropes on purpose but the ref never did anything. This went on for almost an entire round.

Plus, I think he's a punk with a bad attitude. I hate it when people knowingly cheat and win anyway even after it's pointed out. He was beating the crap outta the other guy, he didn't have to cheat to win. It showed me that he has poor character.

~Amy

oh...I never knew that...It might explain something that I found in my predictions. I dont know Horodecki other then the name...but I discovered he had a marvelous run...but it did rather seem confined to the IFL. He cant use that trick in a cage can he :ninja:

Wish I hadnt given him the benefit of the doubt on my predictions now...:unsure: