VCURamFan
06-10-2010, 02:10 AM
Easily my favorite episode this season, for 2 simple reasons:

Cort vs. Brad was the best fight of the season, hands down
Getting to see so much training on Team Franklin

Loving it! Let's go Kris!! :happydancing:

VCURamFan
06-10-2010, 02:52 AM
Holy crap! Steve Mazagotti is a terrible ref!! 3 times in that last round, Kris was working for the takedown & Josh blatantly grabbed the fence right in front of Steve while Steve stared right at him, and there was ZERO acknowledgment that a foul was being committed.

Pisses me off to no end! :punch:

Chuck
06-10-2010, 04:39 AM
Holy crap! Steve Mazagotti is a terrible ref!! 3 times in that last round, Kris was working for the takedown & Josh blatantly grabbed the fence right in front of Steve while Steve stared right at him, and there was ZERO acknowledgment that a foul was being committed.

Pisses me off to no end! :punch:

Is this something you just became aware of??????????? :D

I'm thinking Cort takes the final pretty easy....

Bonnie
06-10-2010, 06:17 AM
Mazagotti looked a little peaked--not well. :unsure:

That Rich is such a good guy. That was a good bunch DW brought in to assist him. :w00t:

I really haven't watched much this season except for these last few shows. I think Cort may have an edge over Chris....we'll see what happens.

What do y'all think of Rich vs. Chuck? Who are y'all rooting for? I like both of them, but I'm going with Rich.

TexasRN
06-10-2010, 10:55 AM
Mazagotti looked a little peaked--not well. :unsure:

That Rich is such a good guy. That was a good bunch DW brought in to assist him. :w00t:

I really haven't watched much this season except for these last few shows. I think Cort may have an edge over Chris....we'll see what happens.

What do y'all think of Rich vs. Chuck? Who are y'all rooting for? I like both of them, but I'm going with Rich.

I like them both but I like Rich more so I have to go with him. I am not really happy with the match up at all.

~Amy

VCURamFan
06-10-2010, 11:44 AM
I like them both but I like Rich more so I have to go with him. I am not really happy with the match up at all.

~Amy
Agreed. It's a tough call, but since most of my buddies are Chuck fans, I'll be rooting for Rich just to even things out/piss them off!

Btw, greatest line of the whole season: "There's never been an undefeated coach in TUF history . . . until now!" - Rich Franklin :laugh:

billwilliams70
06-10-2010, 02:29 PM
I've never been a really BIG fan of Liddell, so I hope that Rich wins a good fight, entertaining fight.

Some good fights last night though.....the Cort/Brad fight was super.

What's up with Yager though? Throwin' flour out of the window then saying he didn't do it....then sayin' he'll meet Kyacey/Kacey/Casey/Cyasey/Cyacey outside and watchin' from the window.......

Later.

VCURamFan
06-10-2010, 04:29 PM
I've never been a really BIG fan of Liddell, so I hope that Rich wins a good fight, entertaining fight.

What's up with Yager though? Throwin' flour out of the window then saying he didn't do it....then sayin' he'll meet Kyacey/Kacey/Casey/Cyasey/Cyacey outside and watchin' from the window.......

Later.
I know, I couldn't stop laughing at that! :laugh:
*Jamie struts off to his room* "I already got my shoes, let's do this!"
*Kyacey gets his shoes & goes outside.* "I'm waiting!"
*Jamie glances out window, thinks 'O $h!t, he's calling my bluff!", & quickly closes the window to hide behind the drapes*
Kyacey - "Another fight he didn't show up for. He's got a hard time answering that bell, don't he?"

Tito was right about him, he's:
http://techaddictionblog.files.wordpress.com/2009/08/cute-kitten.jpg

Bonnie
06-10-2010, 05:35 PM
Agreed. It's a tough call, but since most of my buddies are Chuck fans, I'll be rooting for Rich just to even things out/piss them off!

Btw, greatest line of the whole season: "There's never been an undefeated coach in TUF history . . . until now!" - Rich Franklin :laugh:

I know. :laugh: Was it one fight? :laugh:

He's a sweetheart! :)

Bonnie
06-10-2010, 05:48 PM

~Amy

Yeah, it seems like an odd match-up, but Rich stepped up to the plate when Tito bailed. Tito taking the coaching job when he already knew something was wrong with his neck and he wasn't going to fight Chuck was selfish and dumb. IMHO Out with the dud and in with the stud! :laugh:

I hate to see Chuck lose again but I really want Rich to win.

Bonnie
06-10-2010, 05:52 PM

~Amy

Later.

That guy is a total wuss! :laugh:

I know, I couldn't stop laughing at that! :laugh:
*Jamie struts off to his room* "I already got my shoes, let's do this!"
*Kyacey gets his shoes & goes outside.* "I'm waiting!"
*Jamie glances out window, thinks 'O $h!t, he's calling my bluff!", & quickly closes the window to hide behind the drapes*
Kyacey - "Another fight he didn't show up for. He's got a hard time answering that bell, don't he?"

Tito was right about him, he's:
http://techaddictionblog.files.wordpress.com/2009/08/cute-kitten.jpg

I missed Yeager's fight. What did Tito.....ooooohhhh.....never mind! :laugh:

TexasRN
06-10-2010, 08:28 PM
Yeah, it seems like an odd match-up, but Rich stepped up to the plate when Tito bailed. Tito taking the coaching job when he already knew something was wrong with his neck and he wasn't going to fight Chuck was selfish and dumb. IMHO Out with the dud and in with the stud! :laugh:

I hate to see Chuck lose again but I really want Rich to win.

At least it'll be a great, exciting fight! Both guys like to have a war so they'll both probably end up battered and bloody. I just think Rich is adorable and I hate to think of his nose getting pushed over onto his cheek again. :unsure-1:

~Amy

VCURamFan
06-10-2010, 08:41 PM
I know. :laugh: Was it one fight? :laugh:

He's a sweetheart! :)I guess, technically, Kris would have to beat Court for Rich to be truly "undefeated", right?

I missed Yeager's fight. What did Tito.....ooooohhhh.....never mind! :laugh:Yup! :wink:

At least it'll be a great, exciting fight! Both guys like to have a war so they'll both probably end up battered and bloody. I just think Rich is adorable and I hate to think of his nose getting pushed over onto his cheek again. :unsure-1:

~Amy
Don't worry, he's fighitng Chuck, not AS.