PDA

View Full Version : What is your biggest Strength

Tyburn
06-09-2010, 07:51 PM
:huh:

It might be a skill, or an achievement, or an asset...think very carefully, and then give your answer. This is YOUR Strength, not where you get your strength from although you can put that to if you wish :laugh:

TexasRN
06-09-2010, 08:00 PM
I think my biggest strength is my determination (stubborness-lol). I don't just give up. If something needs to be done, I get it done even if it's difficult. I don't ask if I can do it, I just assume I can and get it done. If I fail at something, I try and try until I get it right. Well except for video games. If they are too hard, I just lose interest. :laugh:

~Amy

Bonnie
06-09-2010, 08:35 PM
At this point in my life, I think, my sense of humor. :)

VCURamFan
06-09-2010, 08:48 PM
I think it's my emotional resilience/optimism. I've just always kinda assumed that, long-term, things were going to work out right for me, so I never really worry too much. Even when I've had some crappy stuff happen in my life (death of a loved one, being "arrested", jobless for a year, gf cheated, etc.), it never really got me that down. I had faith that God would see me through & jsut kept on plugging. I dunno, maybe it's really just ignorance/naivete, but I have yet to find myself in a situation which brings me anywhere near a breaking point.

DonnaMaria
06-09-2010, 09:41 PM
I'm Sicilian.

It's also my biggest weakness..................

lol

Tyburn
06-09-2010, 10:34 PM
Well except for video games. If they are too hard, I just lose interest. :laugh:

~Amy

:laugh: I dont do video games period :laugh:

Tyburn
06-09-2010, 10:34 PM
At this point in my life, I think, my sense of humor. :)

blesssssssssss :)

Tyburn
06-09-2010, 10:35 PM
being "arrested",

:huh: did I know that and forgot it...or have you never told me :ninja:

NateR
06-09-2010, 10:57 PM
I guess I could say it's my ability to focus on one task/event/project/etc. at the exclusion of all else. Of course, that could also be my biggest weakness because it means that it's literally impossible for me to multi-task. If I have two or more things that I need to accomplish in a day, then I start to get stressed out.

Miss Foxy
06-09-2010, 11:41 PM
I guess I could say it's my ability to focus on one task/event/project/etc. at the exclusion of all else. Of course, that could also be my biggest weakness because it means that it's literally impossible for me to multi-task. If I have two or more things that I need to accomplish in a day, then I start to get stressed out.

:)Lol!! I can't ever stay on task and I find it odd when people cannot multi-task.. For example im at work.. I have so many different things going on at my desk, on my computer, text messaging, and talking at the same time!!!:frantics:

County Mike
06-10-2010, 12:27 AM
Big biceps.

philips4
06-10-2010, 12:47 AM
Big biceps.

ha ha ha.... what is that you guys always say, "pics!!!!":happy0198:

County Mike
06-10-2010, 02:19 AM

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/hs557.ash1/32472_392899525185_507895185_4315145_508611_n.jpg
Not the best pic but it will do in a pinch.
:)

VCURamFan
06-10-2010, 02:23 AM
Actually, it's "Pics or Shens" :tongue0011:

Bonnie
06-10-2010, 02:25 AM

That means you're a perfectly normal male, Nate. Men were not born to multi-task. :laugh: That's why GOD created women.

Bonnie
06-10-2010, 02:28 AM
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/hs557.ash1/32472_392899525185_507895185_4315145_508611_n.jpg

That shirt is totally blocking my view. :laugh:

VCURamFan
06-10-2010, 02:33 AM
I believe that we asked first! :w00t:

And 2nd, & 3rd, & 4th . . .

Bonnie
06-10-2010, 02:39 AM
I believe that we asked first! :w00t:

And 2nd, & 3rd, & 4th . . .

Who's "we".....you've lost me? :huh:

I have no objections if you want to see Mike with his shirt off. :laugh:

Spiritwalker
06-10-2010, 02:44 AM
My ability to handle pressure.

I don't get rattled very easy. It took my wife a long time for her to understand.. it's not that I am not emotional.. but during times of stress.. like when the kids were born during my tests.. when the kids have an accident.. Zero emotion is seen..
I can fall apart or get scared.. after the fact.. but when it's time to make decisions, or take some action.. no hesitation.

The past several reviews I have had at work pretty much say the same thing.

Focused, determined.

Teaching at the dojo has given me the ability to multitask pretty well.. that and work.. I normally have 3 things going on at once..

My greatest weakness... managing money...if it wasn't for my wife.. ohhh boy.. I would have alot of toys.. but no future.

Llamafighter
06-10-2010, 03:04 AM
not sure...:unsure-1:

adamt
06-10-2010, 03:05 AM
i'm smart, funny, handsome, smart, self tempered, muscular, funny, smart, patient, self disciplined, smart, focused, nice, courteous,

BUT

my best trait is my humility, i am the humblest person eva

Mac
06-10-2010, 04:16 AM
i'm smart, funny, handsome, smart, self tempered, muscular, funny, smart, patient, self disciplined, smart, focused, nice, courteous,

BUT

my best trait is my humility, i am the humblest person eva

LOL :laugh::laugh:

Not real sure What my best strength would be. :huh:

Chuck
06-10-2010, 04:38 AM
Good question. I'm not sure really....:huh:

I think I have an ability to connect with people pretty well. I'm pleased with that....

I'm logical..... perhaps that?

I'm an encourager....... does that count for anything?

County Mike
06-10-2010, 11:00 AM

So, come take it off me. Either that or "you first". :)

Chris F
06-11-2010, 02:49 AM
My bull headedness. At least with me people know where I satnd and I never leave there once a tak a stand.:)

NateR
06-11-2010, 03:31 AM

I think it's your total inability to know when you are being insulted. :Whistle:

flo
06-11-2010, 03:38 AM
Don't worry, Nate; they've done studies about multi-tasking and it's actually terribly inefficient as people end up doing several things but none of them well.

Mac
06-11-2010, 04:06 AM
I think it's your total inability to know when you are being insulted. :Whistle:

I know when im being insulted lol

Neezar
06-15-2010, 03:41 AM
Big biceps.

Always in a good mood.

Neezar
06-15-2010, 03:41 AM

Okay, nevermind. It is your biceps. :laugh:

Neezar
06-15-2010, 03:43 AM
not sure...:unsure-1:

Maybe your ability to find the funny side of almost anything.

Neezar
06-15-2010, 03:45 AM
LOL :laugh::laugh:

Your dedication.

lyndsey823
06-27-2010, 06:28 AM
it's a toss up between me being so stubborn and determined (like Amy) and my perfectionism. which i guess they can go hand in hand.

with me being so stubborn, i refuse to back down or give up on something i believe in. i fight tooth and nail and give my all in every aspect of my life. which can also be my biggest downfall because in certain situations, namely relationships, i've fought so hard for things that i gave up part of myself. if there is something i want, i won't stop until i get it.

donaldbreland
06-27-2010, 06:42 AM
it's a toss up between me being so stubborn and determined (like Amy) and my perfectionism. which i guess they can go hand in hand.

with me being so stubborn, i refuse to back down or give up on something i believe in. i fight tooth and nail and give my all in every aspect of my life. which can also be my biggest downfall because in certain situations, namely relationships, i've fought so hard for things that i gave up part of myself. if there is something i want, i won't stop until i get it.

Well just to let you know Lyndsey I am happily married. But keep trying. You may just get lucky one day. J/K You're very beautiful though.

lyndsey823
06-27-2010, 06:58 AM
Well just to let you know Lyndsey I am happily married. But keep trying. You may just get lucky one day. J/K You're very beautiful though.

See all the good ones are taken!! lol. But I know I'll find the right guy when the time comes, it seems I have a hard time finding the good ones and keep falling for the same type, the ones that need to be fixed. Falls into my whole not giving up on people/being stubborn. But hopefully the new guy now will prove me wrong. And thanks for the compliment, I don't get called beautiful too often. That was sweet.

donaldbreland
06-27-2010, 07:13 AM
Well I don't know where you're from but I know one thing. I am leaving South Carolina and moving where ever you're at and going to school and becoming an eye doctor. I could make millions there. People should be telling you that you're beautiful at least once every 10 minutes or so.

lyndsey823
06-27-2010, 07:26 AM
Well I don't know where you're from but I know one thing. I am leaving South Carolina and moving where ever you're at and going to school and becoming an eye doctor. I could make millions there. People should be telling you that you're beautiful at least once every 10 minutes or so.

Well thank you!! I appreciate that. I live in California, you aren't considered beautiful around most of these parts unless you are blonde, skinny, big boobs, and lots of plastic surgery, lol. Helps I live in Nor Cal though, I couldn't live in So Cal. I'd go crazy trying to fit the Hollywood hype all those girls you see doing that. But all our So Cal girls here are gorgeous, right Foxy
??!! They put those girls to shame!!

donaldbreland
06-27-2010, 07:30 AM
To be totally honest I have seen tons of girls like that but they are fake. You make Northern Cal hotter to me. Foxy is cute as well. My Grand Dad lives in Beverly Hills and people around there are way to fake. I don;t care how big the boobs are lol. Plastic surgery eventually will hurt their looks but you will always be fine.

County Mike
06-27-2010, 01:12 PM
I think somebody meant to hit the PM button. :)

Online courtship at it's best.

Tyburn
06-27-2010, 01:34 PM
My biggest strength is merely my ability to survive :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tth-8wA3PdY :laugh:

lyndsey823
06-27-2010, 03:35 PM
I think somebody meant to hit the PM button. :)

Online courtship at it's best.

Nah, I don't believe in online courtship, lol. I was just merely saying thanks and pointing out the obvious beauty standards here where I live. Or what all the girls try to be anyway. Luckily I have a great guy that I met at work, no online courting needed for me :)