PDA

View Full Version : Gay Softball

Play The Man
05-26-2010, 02:43 AM
http://corner.nationalreview.com/post/?q=YjQ4NmU1OGFjM2ExMWQ1NTE0NTUyNGMxMTM1ZjEyZWQ=

How gay is gay enough?

Isn’t it ironic . . . don’t you think?

The National Center for Lesbian Rights last week sued the North American Gay Amateur Athletic Association for discriminating against bisexuals. The lawsuit stems from the 2008 Gay Softball World Series, which was organized by the athletic association and held in Seattle. It alleges that the athletic association’s “two heterosexuals per team” cap violated Washington state’s laws prohibiting discrimination in public accommodation. According to the suit, a softball team from San Francisco came under suspicion of having more than two straight players, prompting organizers to interrogate five players about their sexual orientation and private lives before a group of 25 people. A panel of athletic association members then voted that three of them were not gay. The team was forced to forfeit its second-place finish in the tournament. The suit seeks monetary damages and suspension of the rules that limits the number of heterosexuals allowed on each team.”

I think I am done posting for the day. Tuesday night is my Missionary Position Basketball League at the Y. We have the gym reserved from 7 to 8 p.m. It is important to be on time because sometimes the Premature Ejaculators Volleyball League shows up before their scheduled start time of 8 p.m.:wink:

flo
05-26-2010, 03:24 AM
ROFLMAO!!!!

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

After reading that I felt like I'd fallen through the rabbit-hole.

Primadawn
05-26-2010, 06:01 AM
I think I am done posting for the day. Tuesday night is my Missionary Position Basketball League at the Y. We have the gym reserved from 7 to 8 p.m. It is important to be on time because sometimes the Premature Ejaculators Volleyball League shows up before their scheduled start time of 8 p.m.:wink:

That's almost as rude as the Erectile Dysfunction Rhythmic Gymnasts...who reserve the gym, but usually don't even show up. :ninja:

Play The Man
05-26-2010, 07:43 AM
That's almost as rude as the Erectile Dysfunction Rhythmic Gymnasts...who reserve the gym, but usually don't even show up. :ninja:

They show up alright; however, sometimes their routines fall a bit . . . flat

Spiritwalker
05-26-2010, 11:03 AM
ROFLMAO!!!!

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

After reading that I felt like I'd fallen through the rabbit-hole.

It's ok Alice.. we like it here.

County Mike
05-26-2010, 11:03 AM
Ugh. The puns are killing me.

How would you like to be known as the straight guy who got caught playing in the gay league?

Play The Man
05-26-2010, 05:44 PM
Ugh. The puns are killing me.

How would you like to be known as the straight guy who got caught playing in the gay league?

I'm sure the league is always looking for a good designated switch-hitter.

Bonnie
05-26-2010, 06:10 PM
Huh, gay on gay, who would have thunk it. :laugh:

I wonder what sort of interrogation techniques they use. :whip:

Play The Man
05-26-2010, 07:11 PM
Huh, gay on gay, who would have thunk it. :laugh:

I wonder what sort of interrogation techniques they use. :whip:

I suspect the interrogation techniques were similar to what Churchill described in his famous quote about British Naval tradition.:Whistle:

flo
05-26-2010, 07:33 PM
I'm sure the league is always looking for a good designated switch-hitter.
G-R-O-A-N

:wink:

BamaGrits84
05-26-2010, 08:45 PM
this just reminded me of the guy on team punishment with the...errr...well gay voice. does anyone else wonder what the other guys in the house think of him?

Play The Man
05-26-2010, 09:12 PM
this just reminded me of the guy on team punishment with the...errr...well gay voice. does anyone else wonder what the other guys in the house think of him?

Gay?!?!:huh: . . . I thought he talked like that because he was Canadian.:laugh::wink:

flo
05-26-2010, 10:16 PM
Gay?!?!:huh: . . . I thought he talked like that because he was Canadian.:laugh::wink:

:laugh::laugh:

You're on a roll, PTM!

Just got back from an intensive dental visit, it's good to laugh.

County Mike
05-27-2010, 10:48 AM
That dude on Tito's team is definitely a flamer. They might not come right out and say it, but it's pretty obvious.

VCURamFan
05-27-2010, 02:18 PM
That dude on Tito's team is definitely a flamer. They might not come right out and say it, but it's pretty obvious.
Yeah, the various MMA Pundit sites have not been so kind in their rainbow-color commentary of him. :laugh:

Tyburn
05-31-2010, 01:07 AM
:laugh::rolleyes::laugh::rolleyes::laugh::rolleyes ::laugh:

:ninja: