PDA

View Full Version : my pet piggie is dead!

Tyburn
05-24-2010, 09:44 AM
:cry::cry::cry::cry:

Lauzon, my guinea pig of three years passed away early this morning. He was making some funny, though not that unusual noises last night, I supposed because of the heat, but he used to make strange snuffly noises all the time, these were no different.

When I came in to my living room this morning, I found him dead :sad:

I shall miss him :unsure-1:

I think I'm just a bit shocked :mellow: there was no great illness or warning signs. I was always told the life expectancy was around four years, and I dont know how old he was when I got him, but I've had him just over three.

:cry::cry::cry::cry:

Silverback
05-24-2010, 10:15 AM
Sorry to hear that Dave.:sad::sad::sad:

MattHughesRocks
05-24-2010, 02:27 PM
Rest in peace Lauzon. I'm sorry Dave :sad:

Bonnie
05-24-2010, 02:31 PM
Oh, no! :cry: Dave, I'm so sorry. I always loved seeing him in your videos when he showed up. I remember he was in my birthday video this year.

He made me smile. :)

flo
05-24-2010, 04:51 PM
Aww, I'm sorry, Dave. It's always so tough to lose our pets. :sad:

Shoots like a girl
05-24-2010, 09:00 PM
Aww, Im soooo sorry, Dave! :cry:

Black Mamba
05-24-2010, 09:12 PM
Awwwww, no. :cry: He'll be in guinea pig heaven.

Tyburn
05-24-2010, 10:29 PM
I miss my piggie already :yell:

Chuck
05-25-2010, 02:41 AM
I miss my piggie already :yell:

Sorry to hear that brother... I hope all is well. :cry:

Neezar
05-25-2010, 02:48 AM
Do you still have your other piggie?

Tyburn
05-25-2010, 11:25 AM
Do you still have your other piggie?

:no: Sherk had a stroke on 16th June 2007 :unsure-1: There are no Piggies left now. The cage is cleaned out and...empty :sad:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=opzFdwkl4g8

VCURamFan
05-25-2010, 01:27 PM
:no: Sherk had a stroke on 16th June 2007 :unsure-1: There are no Piggies left now. The cage is cleaned out and...empty :sad:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=opzFdwkl4g8
Can it be converted for your birds? Let both Budgies each ahve their own cage & put the two ______ (I've forgotten what species the other two are :ashamed:) in the third cage? Just a thought.

Tyburn
05-25-2010, 04:37 PM
Can it be converted for your birds? Let both Budgies each ahve their own cage & put the two ______ (I've forgotten what species the other two are :ashamed:) in the third cage? Just a thought.

Levon and Pettis are Zebra Finches, Jens and Wyman are the Budgies :)

The Cage is going to be kept for two reasons...first they are very expensive and if I do decided to replace him later it would be good to have. Secondly, as far as the Budgies and Finches are concerned the answer is no, firstly its way to shallow for either of the birds, you couldnt fit them in standing on any perch, secondly its solid plastic rather then bars...The reason I might keep it was because I remember when I was in the bird shop it was a tough call between the Zebra Finches and a type of bird called Quail. Now Quail cant fly...so they need shallow and large rather then small and tall. It COULD be adaptable to very small non flight birds. I dont have the money to do that just yet...but for that reason alone its worth keeping the cage...I just kinda need to put it away for safe keeping, because having out is is distressing :unsure-1:

Tyburn
05-31-2010, 07:23 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VALnD-te3_Y

Goodbye to Lauzon The Guinea Pig...this is his Memorial Video :sad: