PDA

View Full Version : Tim Sylvia Claims He Ruined Arlovski

VCURamFan
05-18-2010, 09:18 PM
From a recent interview:

"I would imagine Strikeforce would be better for me because they would be a little more lenient with me instead of locking me down, there is a lot of things you canít do when you fight for the UFC. With Strikeforce I could probably fight more often, the UFC has so many top guys now that they are only fighting twice a year and I donít want to do that. I want to fight Overeem, Fedor again, Werdum is a good fight and me and Rogers would be a good fight. Arlovski I think would be [like our fight] number three again, me knocking him out. I think I ruined the poor guy, since I knocked him out he hasnít been the same."

NateR
05-19-2010, 04:13 AM
I don't disagree, well not completely. Arlovski seemed unstoppable before that rematch with Tim and he's never been the same fighter since.

MattHughesRocks
05-19-2010, 04:17 AM
Tim needs to shut up and get his shyte together if he's going to actually be a ****ing fighter ever again and he needs to be quick about it!

VCURamFan
05-19-2010, 12:16 PM
Tim needs to shut up and get his shyte together if he's going to actually be a ****ing fighter ever again and he needs to be quick about it!
He's gotta beat the World's Strongest Man on Friday! :happydancing:

Spiritwalker
05-19-2010, 12:30 PM
I don't disagree, well not completely. Arlovski seemed unstoppable before that rematch with Tim and he's never been the same fighter since.

I would have to agree with you there... sadly Arlovski is still a great fighter to watch. But something is up.. You know when you lose 3 fights in a row.. your nothing but a has-been...

oh wait...

Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira
Fedor Emelianenko
Ray Mercer

Those names sound familiar.... Big Tim should shut his mouth... When he finally gets a win.. it's to a guy with 8 fights.. only two more than Tim has in losses... I hope his glass house holds up well.

rearnakedchoke
05-19-2010, 02:52 PM
didn't he knock out AA in the second fight which forced the third was the 5 round decision ...

Spiritwalker
05-19-2010, 02:55 PM
didn't he knock out AA in the second fight which forced the third was the 5 round decision ...

Yes.. but Big Tim won easily in the 3rd fight.. if I remember correctly.. And AA wasn't really out in the 2nd.. It was like that "flash" OK. He was getting up if I remember that fight correctly.

Point being.. Tim dont' have a lot of room to talk.

logrus
05-19-2010, 03:20 PM

Boy you have come a long way. I remember you banned me for 3 days for saying TImmy blows lol.

Anyways Timmy hasnt been the same since he got beat by a 90 year old in rounds that were so lopsided you could have voted for a 10-8, Sta;;ed his way to a win vs Vera, Choked vs Nog, 30 second Fedor flop, and even bigger flop to a washed up boxer in 9 seconds lol.

A.A did just fine after his two loses to Silva, he hasm't done fine since the Fedor fight.

J.B.
05-19-2010, 03:27 PM
I think Sylvia and Arlovski both fell off when they got the idea that they could actually be professional boxers.

rearnakedchoke
05-19-2010, 04:03 PM
Boy you have come a long way. I remember you banned me for 3 days for saying TImmy blows lol.

Anyways Timmy hasnt been the same since he got beat by a 90 year old in rounds that were so lopsided you could have voted for a 10-8, Sta;;ed his way to a win vs Vera, Choked vs Nog, 30 second Fedor flop, and even bigger flop to a washed up boxer in 9 seconds lol.

A.A did just fine after his two loses to Silva, he hasm't done fine since the Fedor fight.

yes, fedor took AA's soul .. and Tim's ...

Bobby71
05-19-2010, 05:23 PM
What has Tim done since beating AA?

MattHughesRocks
05-19-2010, 05:30 PM
I'm sure you said more. What I just posted was a pep talk.And you still need banned for something, I'm sure :Whistle: