PDA

View Full Version : Ultimate Revenge: Give Your Ex the Crabs

Play The Man
05-14-2010, 09:58 PM
http://crabrevenge.com/

I can't believe this is legal. This website sells pubic lice and their eggs and markets it as a tool of revenge against ex-girlfriends. Unbelievable!

J.B.
05-14-2010, 10:08 PM
http://f.imagehost.org/0537/i-lold3.jpg

Play The Man
05-14-2010, 10:19 PM
The website seems like it is run by a sociopathic misogynist. The motto of the website is: "Make That B**** Itch."

flo
05-14-2010, 11:45 PM
:scared0015:

I'm sort of afraid to ask how you happened upon this site, PTM...

...please say it was an accident. :unsure-1:

J.B.
05-15-2010, 12:14 AM
The website seems like it is run by a sociopathic misogynist. The motto of the website is: "Make That B**** Itch."

:laugh:

Sounds like a skit on Chappelle's Show

J.B.
05-15-2010, 12:15 AM

The internet is scary :w00t: I've seen some things...:unsure:

rockdawg21
05-15-2010, 12:46 AM
What about bosses that you don't like, are they exempt?

philips4
05-15-2010, 01:36 AM
Ummm, well, not sure how to ask this...now I'm no expert on the subject but don't you need hair down there to get crabs in?:unsure-1: I mean, if your girl is hairy enough to host a family of those critters I say give her new guy a weed wacker and be done with it. :happydancing: Ha ha ha, oh that reminds me of the old Saturday night skit about filling holes w/ caulking and trimming your bushes! :happy0198: Anyone here remember that?!

flo
05-15-2010, 02:11 AM
The internet is scary :w00t: I've seen some things...:unsure:

:laugh::laugh:

flo
05-15-2010, 02:14 AM
Ummm, well, not sure how to ask this...now I'm no expert on the subject but don't you need hair down there to get crabs in?:unsure-1: I mean, if your girl is hairy enough to host a family of those critters I say give her new guy a weed wacker and be done with it. :happydancing: Ha ha ha, oh that reminds me of the old Saturday night skit about filling holes w/ caulking and trimming your bushes! :happy0198: Anyone here remember that?!

:wide-eyed:

:no:

flo
05-15-2010, 02:22 AM
philips, if I've seen that one, I must have blocked it out of my mind. :wink:

Now THIS is my type of skit...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ILvkEHQPHHg

J.B.
05-15-2010, 02:23 AM

Post of the year, hands down.

Play The Man
05-15-2010, 03:53 AM

May 14th, 2:01 P.M. post on Instapundit entitled "Biological Warfare Taken Private"

flo
05-15-2010, 04:49 AM
May 14th, 2:01 P.M. post on Instapundit entitled "Biological Warfare Taken Private"

Instapundit is great...

Play The Man
05-15-2010, 05:28 AM

Unfortunately, Phthirus pubis can survive on other places, including eyebrows and even eyelashes.:scared0011:

philips4
05-16-2010, 05:00 AM
philips, if I've seen that one, I must have blocked it out of my mind. :wink:

Now THIS is my type of skit...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ILvkEHQPHHg

Okay Flo, here it is! I found the SNL skit on how to put your caulk in a crack, and then onto trimming your bushes!! Can't believe nobody here remembers this, now this is MY type of humor! :laugh:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ag6ZLSW_dD8

DonnaMaria
05-16-2010, 05:10 AM

That is correct. If there isn't hair.......you can't get bugs..........there........:ninja:

i guess it's yet another reason to go Brazillian.........:laugh:

County Mike
05-16-2010, 10:34 AM
That is correct. If there isn't hair.......you can't get bugs..........there........:ninja:

i guess it's yet another reason to go Brazillian.........:laugh:

Woot woot! Wax on.