PDA

View Full Version : hApPy BiRtHdAy, HaIlEy!!!!!

VCURamFan
05-14-2010, 07:55 PM
:happydancing: :happydancing: :happydancing: :happydancing: :happydancing: :happydancing: :happydancing: :happydancing:
WELCOME TO OUR DISFUNCTIONAL FAMILY, LITTLE ONE!!!
:happydancing: :happydancing: :happydancing: :happydancing: :happydancing: :happydancing: :happydancing: :happydancing:

TexasRN
05-14-2010, 08:16 PM
Happy Birthday to the beautiful little Hailey!!

~Amy

VCURamFan
05-14-2010, 08:27 PM
http://www.dazzlelicious.com/pics/birthday/birthdaygirl.jpg

Twinsmama
05-14-2010, 08:32 PM
Wooohooo!!!! Happy Birthday!!!!! It seems like we have been waiting on her all week I can't imagine how mommy and daddy are feeling. I'm so happy for you guys!!:happydancing::happydancing::happydancing:

Silverback
05-14-2010, 08:38 PM
Welcome little one, wish all of you the best!!!:happydancing::happydancing::happydancing:

Miss Foxy
05-14-2010, 08:39 PM
Welcome Princess Hailey!!!

flo
05-14-2010, 08:43 PM
Welcome, Hailey!! You know how to make a memorable entrance!!

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y117/floranista/cakenewbaby.jpg

Hopefully, mom & dad can laugh about all this in 6 months time...

VCURamFan
05-14-2010, 08:44 PM
Welcome, Hailey!! You know how to make a memorable entrance!!

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y117/floranista/cakenewbaby.jpg

Hopefully, mom & dad can laugh about all this in 6 months time...
I'm pretty sure Dad can laugh about it now. :laugh:

Just not within ear-shot of Mom!! :punch: :frantics:

Llamafighter
05-15-2010, 01:44 AM
Happy Birthday!

J.B.
05-15-2010, 01:53 AM
Happy Birthday! :)

KevinD
05-15-2010, 01:54 AM
Congratulations!!!!!

Primadawn
05-15-2010, 03:03 AM
Happy Birthday Hailey!!! Congrats Mom and Dad!

MattHughesRocks
05-15-2010, 03:20 AM
http://i347.photobucket.com/albums/p467/CORNBREAD_17_album/its_a_girl_reflecting_teddy_bear.gif:w00t:

HaPpY BiRtHdAy HaIlY!

County Mike
05-15-2010, 04:55 PM
Thanks everyone. I changed my first poopie diaper today. Pretty nasty. I think I used about 8 wipes and a napkin.

TexasRN
05-15-2010, 11:38 PM
Thanks everyone. I changed my first poopie diaper today. Pretty nasty. I think I used about 8 wipes and a napkin.

The first few days the baby will poop meconium which is very sticky. Great stuff, huh? :laugh:

~Amy

Bonnie
05-16-2010, 12:15 AM

Congratulations! :laugh: You've earned your first daddy merit badge. :ninja:

The first few days the baby will poop meconium which is very sticky. Great stuff, huh? :laugh:

~Amy

:laugh:

My sister said her husband was changing my nephew's diaper and he forgot to keep him covered and all of a sudden a geyser errupted from the tail end. Without thinking, he automatically stuck his hand out and then immediately thought, "Why did I do that?" :laugh:

Oh, all these wonderful firsts. How 'bout the "projectile vomiting". I happened to be with my nephew when he did that and it scared me spitless!

DonnaMaria
05-16-2010, 03:56 AM

ohhhhhhhhhh Mike!!!

You aint seen NOTHIN yet!!!!!:laugh:

Wait until it makes you gag!:laugh::laugh: And believe me......it WILL!

*hehehehe! This is so much fun! Now that I don't have to change diapers anymore! heheehehehe! :laugh:*

oh sorry! This is a birthday thread........:ashamed:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAILEY!!!!!!:w00t:

TexasRN
05-16-2010, 11:08 AM
Congratulations! :laugh: You've earned your first daddy merit badge. :ninja:

:laugh:

My sister said her husband was changing my nephew's diaper and he forgot to keep him covered and all of a sudden a geyser errupted from the tail end. Without thinking, he automatically stuck his hand out and then immediately thought, "Why did I do that?" :laugh:

Oh, all these wonderful firsts. How 'bout the "projectile vomiting". I happened to be with my nephew when he did that and it scared me spitless!

I'll never forget the first time my son pooped up and out the back of his diaper. It was all the way up to his head all over his back! :scared0015: That's when you forgo the wipees and get out the baby tub. Then I had to wash all his bedding and wipe down his mattress. It was everywhere! Yuck! :laugh:

~Amy