PDA

View Full Version : Baby Hailey

County Mike
05-13-2010, 08:35 PM
I decided to make a separate thread rather than take up the "How do you feel" one.

Recap:
Kelli's due date was Friday so on Monday night her midwife decided to induce. There wasn't really any rush but I guess she just didn't want Hailey to become too big and cause a more difficult birth.

Monday night they gave Kelli something to help thin the cervix. By Tuesday, not much had changed so they gave Kelli another dose of the cervix medicine.

Wednesday: The cervix had thinned but Kelli was only 1.5cm dilated. They started her on Pitocin to cause contractions and hopefully help her dilate more. She spent almost a full day with very painful contractions but no progress on the dilation or thinning of the cervix. Around 10pm Wednesday night they decided to take her off the Pitocin and try to let her sleep.

Thursday: Still no change. They sent us home. If Kelli doesn't dilate more and go into full labor naturally they will induce again on Monday night. Kelli is having contractions but they're spread out. She's very uncomfortable so I'm just trying to help her relax. The only thing that seems to help is sitting in a tub of warm water.

Thank you all for the support and well wishes. Thanks to Amy for her information. I'll keep you posted as much as I can when things change.

TexasRN
05-13-2010, 08:44 PM
I know it's really rough right now for Kelli and your support will be something she will remember and cherish. Hopefully you can both get some decent sleep tonight in your lovely memory foam bed and maybe things will get going on their own tomorrow. This is not at all uncommon.

Take care of you both, make sure you eat and stay hydrated and keep her hydrated. Walking, hot showers with the spray on her lower back, warm baths, etc is basically the best medicine right now. Your midwife is doing everything I would want done for me with all that I know. Hailey is definitely worth all the pain and frustration but you know that already.

~Amy

flo
05-13-2010, 08:57 PM
Will continue to send positive thoughts and prayers to you both.

Chuck
05-13-2010, 08:59 PM
WAR KELLI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We're praying for you brother, keep us posted!

Llamafighter
05-14-2010, 01:36 AM
Definitely Praying for a quick birth. Give our best to Kelli!

Silverback
05-14-2010, 01:42 AM
Good luck to all three, everything will be fine, and God bless all of you.

3dlee
05-14-2010, 01:45 AM
We're praying all is well! May God bless yall with a happy healthy baby and momma! I really hope things get more comfortable for Kelli. I can not tell you how relieved I am that I will never carry a child. Women are very tough and I think its miraculous how God blesses us with children.

VCURamFan
05-14-2010, 01:46 AM
Aw man! I thought something had happened since I'd last checked in. :cry:

WAR KELLI!!!! :laugh:

Mac
05-14-2010, 01:55 AM
Just Hang in there Buddy , Tell Keli all that pain and suffering will be gone in a split second as Soon as Hailey is here.

MattHughesRocks
05-14-2010, 02:12 AM
Maybe Haily is just busy and isn't ready to come out.She'll come out when she's done :rolleyes:

VCURamFan
05-14-2010, 02:32 AM
Maybe Haily is just busy and isn't ready to come out.She'll come out when she's done :rolleyes:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-C-IbkuNWs
:laugh:

County Mike
05-14-2010, 04:09 AM
Kelli's in a lot of pain tonight but the contractions are too far apart to go to the hospital. The only thing that makes her comfortable is a warm bath. Problem is, the hot water heater can't keep up so I'm heating water on the stove and adding it to the tub to keep her warm. I feel bad for her. She's a real trooper but I can tell she's hurting. Hopefully she'll go into full labor soon. This half-way stuff is terrible.

MattHughesRocks
05-14-2010, 04:17 AM
Oh no...poor Kellie:cry: It's been many years for me but I still remember the pain. I'll start praying for her. Hang in there Mike.

Neezar
05-14-2010, 04:46 AM
:cry:

Massage her, Mike!

Bonnie
05-14-2010, 04:47 AM
I know it must be hard for you to see her in so much pain. Hang in there. I'll be adding my prayers to Michelle's.

MattHughesRocks
05-14-2010, 05:35 AM
And whatever you do don't try to be funny right now. You may not live for the birth! :scared0011:

Primadawn
05-14-2010, 12:46 PM
You guys are in my thoughts Mike! War Kelli!

KevinD
05-14-2010, 01:25 PM
Wish you two the best Mike. Your in my thoughts and prayers.

Neezar
05-14-2010, 01:26 PM
I wonder what is happening now. :unsure:

Chuck
05-14-2010, 01:48 PM
**UPDATE**

Just talked to Mike. They went back to the hospital at 2am this morning. They broke her water and now they're just waiting.

If you're friends with Mike or Kelli on Facebook please don't post anything on their pages until they announce it. They aren't quite ready for visitors yet.

C'mon Baby Hailey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TexasRN
05-14-2010, 01:53 PM
**UPDATE**

Just talked to Mike. They went back to the hospital at 2am this morning. They broke her water and now they're just waiting.

If you're friends with Mike or Kelli on Facebook please don't post anything on their pages until they announce it. They aren't quite ready for visitors yet.

C'mon Baby Hailey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:happydancing:

Now she's committed! Poor Kelli, this has been a hard several days but the payoff is about to make it all worth it!

~Amy

Twinsmama
05-14-2010, 02:07 PM
Yeah maybe she is here already!!! I hope so Kelli has sure been through a lot. It sounds like Mike really stepped up too. I hope by now and Kelli is out of pain.

MattHughesRocks
05-14-2010, 02:31 PM
Good news!

DonnaMaria
05-14-2010, 03:03 PM
Woohoo!!!! This has been a marathon and now they are on mile 24!!!!! Almost over!!!!!:w00t::w00t::w00t:

It's VERY exciting!!!!!!!!:w00t: I think I check on here at least 5 times a day!!!!

VCURamFan
05-14-2010, 03:45 PM
WAR KELLI!! WAR HAILEY!!! WAR MIKE NOT DOING/SAYING SOMETHING STUPID & GETTING HIMSELF KILLED!!!! :happydancing:

Chuck
05-14-2010, 05:19 PM
**UPDATE**

Just heard from Mike. Kelli is still 3cm. Hailey has "assumed the position" and is ready to come out. They're giving her some Pitocin and she should deliver today!!

:happydancing::happydancing:

flo
05-14-2010, 05:32 PM
I've been checking several times a day for updates. I'm so glad she's almost arrived!

Neezar
05-14-2010, 06:08 PM
:frantics: This is taking wayyyy tooo longgggg!

TexasRN
05-14-2010, 06:12 PM
:frantics: This is taking wayyyy tooo longgggg!

Yeah, doesn't Hailey know we don't have great attention spans?

~Amy

Tyburn
05-14-2010, 06:21 PM
:w00t:

Has it happened yet

:ninja:

Bonnie
05-14-2010, 06:24 PM
I know we ladies like to be fashionably late, but this is redonkulous! She's going to be a teenager by the time she gets here. :laugh:

TexasRN
05-14-2010, 06:50 PM
According to Mike's FB page, Hailey has arrived.

~Amy

Bonnie
05-14-2010, 06:57 PM

~Amy

OMgosh! How exciting! :happydancing: Amy, I thought we were going to have to wait a few more hours?

I guess he'll post on here eventually with all her stats and hopefully a picture.

Wonderful news! :)

VCURamFan
05-14-2010, 07:49 PM

~Amy:happydancing: :happydancing: :happydancing: :happydancing: :happydancing: :happydancing: :happydancing: :happydancing:

County Mike
05-15-2010, 04:49 PM
Thanks to Chuck and Amy for helping with the updates. When we went back to the hospital Friday at 2am, we went in a hurry so I didn't take my laptop. Here's what happened:

On Thursday around 10am they sent us home since nothing was progressing. However, Kelli's contractions didn't really stop even though she was off the picotin. Throughout the day, they became stronger and more painful (I updated part of that before we rushed out). Around 2am, she got her midwife on the phone and was told to get back to the hospital. Her contractions were 2 minutes apart and very strong.

Once at the hospital, they checked and she was only 3cm dilated. However, Hailey was all the way down (at zero for you nurses) and her thinning was 100%. They gave Kelli some morphine for the pain and it was just more waiting.

Kelli was checked from time to time but never progressed past 3cm. Around 8am the midwife (Karen) came in. Still only 3cm. Around 10am Kelli was in a lot of pain so they allowed her one more dose of morphine to ease the pain. More waiting.

Around 2pm, I was nodding off in a chair and Kelli's mom was sitting in the room with us. Kelli was sitting in a rocking chair. Two nurses rushed into the room and said the baby's heartbeat was low. They put her on the bed and started adjusting her position. Then Karen came in and tried to physically adjust the position of the baby. The heartbeat came back, but only for a couple seconds. They called someone about prepping for emergency C-section.

It seemed like people came out of the walls. Suddenly people were sprinting down the hall towards the operating room. They asked Kelli if she could walk. She said "yes" and they had her hop up and she practically jogged in rather than wait for a wheelchair. Her mom and I weren't allowed to go in because we weren't prepped. It was horrifying. I was so afraid that my little girl wouldn't make it. I just stood there praying and on the verge of tears.

What seemed like two minutes later, a nurse came out and told us the baby was fine and she was crying. Turns out it was actually closer to 9 minutes total, 5 once they had Kelli on the table. When they opened to doorway to the operating room I could hear little Hailey crying. It was the sweetest sound I've ever heard.

Hailey Jean Everland was born at 2:03pm on May 14th. She weighed 8 lbs and 6ozs and was 20" long. She's perfect. It turns out her umbilical cord was wrapped around her neck twice and that's why her heart stopped. Both Kelli and Hailey are doing fine now.

I'm a very blessed and happy man. Big thanks to the nurses, Karen Shields and Dr. O'Flynn who did the C-section.

County Mike
05-15-2010, 04:50 PM
http://hphotos-sjc1.fbcdn.net/hs590.snc3/31122_391156410185_507895185_4272708_3569794_n.jpg

J.B.
05-15-2010, 04:57 PM
Congratulations Mike!

:happy0159:

Blade
05-15-2010, 05:44 PM
Good work Country Mike, glad it turned out well.

Bonnie
05-15-2010, 07:34 PM
http://hphotos-sjc1.fbcdn.net/hs590.snc3/31122_391156410185_507895185_4272708_3569794_n.jpg

:)

Oh, my goodness! I guess little Miss Hailey Jean decided to arrive in dramatic fashion.

Congratulations to you and Kelli on Hailey's birth. :)

flo
05-15-2010, 07:39 PM
What a frightening ordeal! God was watching over her, she's beautiful!!

flo
05-15-2010, 07:40 PM
And she has a nice, round head, not pointy at all. :)

Silverback
05-15-2010, 10:05 PM

How cute, (must look like Mom). :cool::):)

TexasRN
05-15-2010, 11:37 PM
Thanks to Chuck and Amy for helping with the updates. When we went back to the hospital Friday at 2am, we went in a hurry so I didn't take my laptop. Here's what happened:

On Thursday around 10am they sent us home since nothing was progressing. However, Kelli's contractions didn't really stop even though she was off the picotin. Throughout the day, they became stronger and more painful (I updated part of that before we rushed out). Around 2am, she got her midwife on the phone and was told to get back to the hospital. Her contractions were 2 minutes apart and very strong.

Once at the hospital, they checked and she was only 3cm dilated. However, Hailey was all the way down (at zero for you nurses) and her thinning was 100%. They gave Kelli some morphine for the pain and it was just more waiting.

Kelli was checked from time to time but never progressed past 3cm. Around 8am the midwife (Karen) came in. Still only 3cm. Around 10am Kelli was in a lot of pain so they allowed her one more dose of morphine to ease the pain. More waiting.

Around 2pm, I was nodding off in a chair and Kelli's mom was sitting in the room with us. Kelli was sitting in a rocking chair. Two nurses rushed into the room and said the baby's heartbeat was low. They put her on the bed and started adjusting her position. Then Karen came in and tried to physically adjust the position of the baby. The heartbeat came back, but only for a couple seconds. They called someone about prepping for emergency C-section.

It seemed like people came out of the walls. Suddenly people were sprinting down the hall towards the operating room. They asked Kelli if she could walk. She said "yes" and they had her hop up and she practically jogged in rather than wait for a wheelchair. Her mom and I weren't allowed to go in because we weren't prepped. It was horrifying. I was so afraid that my little girl wouldn't make it. I just stood there praying and on the verge of tears.

What seemed like two minutes later, a nurse came out and told us the baby was fine and she was crying. Turns out it was actually closer to 9 minutes total, 5 once they had Kelli on the table. When they opened to doorway to the operating room I could hear little Hailey crying. It was the sweetest sound I've ever heard.

Hailey Jean Everland was born at 2:03pm on May 14th. She weighed 8 lbs and 6ozs and was 20" long. She's perfect. It turns out her umbilical cord was wrapped around her neck twice and that's why her heart stopped. Both Kelli and Hailey are doing fine now.

I'm a very blessed and happy man. Big thanks to the nurses, Karen Shields and Dr. O'Flynn who did the C-section.

And that's why no one should EVER have a baby at home on purpose. Even with a healthy normal pregnancy you never know what might happen and you have mere minutes to save the life of the baby and sometimes the mom. Ok, off my soapbox....

I'm glad everything turned out so well. She's gorgeous, Mike. You and Kelli did good.

~Amy

Neezar
05-15-2010, 11:48 PM

:cry::wub: How sweet!

County Mike
05-16-2010, 02:43 AM
How cute, (must look like Mom). :cool::):)

Definitely! Lucky girl.

DonnaMaria
05-16-2010, 03:47 AM
ohmygosh!:scared0011:

wowowowwow! what a story you will have to tell Hailey! amazing! Thank God that everyone is safe and that you now have TWO beautiful girls to love!

the cord was wrapped around my oldests neck as well. she was already out, too late for a c section but thankfully Karen was able to remove it before anything happened..........

karen is a blessing, all the labor & delivery nurses are a blessing the doctor is a blessing and now, of course, Hailey Jean is a blessing! :)

and she is beautiful!!!! truly amazing! and sooooooooo worth the wait!

County Mike
05-16-2010, 09:49 AM
Getting into Hailey's 3rd day outside the womb. She's awesome. We already heard a distinct "MAMA" in the middle of a screaming fit. That's right. My newborn is a genius and can already talk. :) The breastfeeding can be challenging and sometimes she cries just for the heck of it. Swaddling, turning her on her side, swaying/jiggling and all that helps sometimes, but not every time. Hearing her cry is OK with me. At least I know she's breathing and strong.

TexasRN
05-16-2010, 11:16 AM
Getting into Hailey's 3rd day outside the womb. She's awesome. We already heard a distinct "MAMA" in the middle of a screaming fit. That's right. My newborn is a genius and can already talk. :) The breastfeeding can be challenging and sometimes she cries just for the heck of it. Swaddling, turning her on her side, swaying/jiggling and all that helps sometimes, but not every time. Hearing her cry is OK with me. At least I know she's breathing and strong.

The breastfeeding gets easier. Shoot by 3 months of age if Kelli gets her boob anywhere near Hailey's mouth and she's hungry, Hailey will latch herself on and get her own groceries. And Mike, if you're not careful she may try to latch onto you too!

My son was a crier. A baby swing saved us all. He loved that swing.

~Amy

County Mike
05-16-2010, 01:14 PM
When we decided to name her Hailey I thought it would be cool to nickname her "Hailstorm". On the night she was born there was a wicked storm and apparently quite a bit of hail.

How appropriate is that? We don't get hailstorms around here very often.

Bonnie
05-16-2010, 08:29 PM
I was messing with my new ipod clicking on all the features and was on youtube and it had this video on breastfeeding with Dr. Jack Newman. It's just a short clip, but I thought it was interesting--more to it than maybe people realize. My sister breastfed and also used a breast pump (which allowed daddy to feed baby too and was great for when she had to go back to work).

**WARNING** (does show a breast but in a beautiful way "mother & child") :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VHs2Ql5Kylo

MattHughesRocks
05-17-2010, 01:58 AM
Ok nobody wants to see that:blink:

Bonnie
05-17-2010, 04:40 AM
Ok nobody wants to see that:blink:

Milk in it's truest form, baby! :laugh: Just as God created...beau-ti-ful! :cool:

You're obviously a homogenized baby. :tongue0011:

MattHughesRocks
05-17-2010, 04:51 AM
I don't remember back then but I do know, I didn't want to see that!

Milk in it's truest form, baby! :laugh: Just as God created...beau-ti-ful! :cool:

You're obviously a homogenized baby. :tongue0011:

Bonnie
05-17-2010, 05:07 AM
I don't remember back then but I do know, I didn't want to see that!

Obviously you did because you ignored the very descriptive info I gave and the **WARNING**. Unless you skipped "reading" :rolleyes: and went straight for the video. I'll remember to put "Not for Michelle's Viewing" next time. It caught my attention since I had read Mike's post earlier about them going through this right now with Hailey.

Suck it up! :laugh:

Play The Man
05-17-2010, 06:18 PM
Congratulations!

DonnaMaria
05-17-2010, 11:34 PM
Obviously you did because you ignored the very descriptive info I gave and the **WARNING**. Unless you skipped "reading" :rolleyes: and went straight for the video. I'll remember to put "Not for Michelle's Viewing" next time. It caught my attention since I had read Mike's post earlier about them going through this right now with Hailey.

Suck it up! :laugh:

hahaha! Love the play on words!!!!!

County Mike
05-18-2010, 03:02 AM
Kelli and Hailey are home now. We gave Hailey her first bath at home. She screamed the whole time. She's eating now and quiet as can be. Now we'll see how our first night at home goes. I'm stocking up on tequila and ear plugs. :)

Silverback
05-18-2010, 03:09 AM
Kelli and Hailey are home now. We gave Hailey her first bath at home. She screamed the whole time. She's eating now and quiet as can be. Now we'll see how our first night at home goes. I'm stocking up on tequila and ear plugs. :)

That a boy, it will get better, enjoy this time my friend, again I will say this, I had all boys, would not trade them for nothing, but, I wish I could know how that first daughter-father dance would feel, has to be very special!!!Good luck.:cool::cool::cool:

MattHughesRocks
05-18-2010, 03:59 AM
Save that for when she's a teenager.Your gonna need it :rolleyes:

flo
05-18-2010, 07:25 AM

Congratulations again, good that mom and baby are home.

County Mike
05-18-2010, 10:54 AM
First night went pretty well. I barely noticed when Kelli got up to feed her a few times through the night. She did have a screaming fit at 5am. I normally get up at 5:30 anyway so it wasn't too bad. I'm tired today but it's mostly because we went to bed so late, not because of being woken up a lot. Just had a lot to do last night and the next thing we know, it was after midnight.

Bonnie
05-18-2010, 01:15 PM
The one thing I've heard a lot of new parents comment on is the sleep deprivation. Some have said it lasts the first two years. My sis says she hasn't slept well since Caleb's birth (he's 9 1/2 now). It must be an internal mom thing--always listening for your child.

MattHughesRocks
05-18-2010, 02:16 PM
Mike do you get some time off work to be at home with the baby? If so, you should be the one getting up with her in the night so that Kelli can get her rest to heal faster.

First night went pretty well. I barely noticed when Kelli got up to feed her a few times through the night. She did have a screaming fit at 5am. I normally get up at 5:30 anyway so it wasn't too bad. I'm tired today but it's mostly because we went to bed so late, not because of being woken up a lot. Just had a lot to do last night and the next thing we know, it was after midnight.

County Mike
05-18-2010, 02:22 PM
Mike do you get some time off work to be at home with the baby? If so, you should be the one getting up with her in the night so that Kelli can get her rest to heal faster.

I switched jobs the day they induced her. Monday was my orientation for my new job. (Actually, same exact job but I'm now a federal employee instead of a contractor.) I had zero vacation and sick time accrued since I'd only worked one day. I was granted advanced sick leave to be with her from Tuesday through Friday. I came back to work yesterday.

So Yes, they gave me time off but I now have -32 hours of sick time so I'm not taking any more time off if I can help it. It will take me about 4 months to get back to zero.

Besides, I'm not equipped to feed Hailey. :laugh:

MattHughesRocks
05-18-2010, 02:32 PM
Well congratulations on the new employment too:w00t:
I was just making sure you werent slacking with Kelli.You know us girls on the forums would never let you get away with it:laugh:

I switched jobs the day they induced her. Monday was my orientation for my new job. (Actually, same exact job but I'm now a federal employee instead of a contractor.) I had zero vacation and sick time accrued since I'd only worked one day. I was granted advanced sick leave to be with her from Tuesday through Friday. I came back to work yesterday.

So Yes, they gave me time off but I now have -32 hours of sick time so I'm not taking any more time off if I can help it. It will take me about 4 months to get back to zero.

Besides, I'm not equipped to feed Hailey. :laugh:

Crisco
05-19-2010, 10:32 PM
That'll do Mike.

That'll do ;)

Neezar
05-19-2010, 11:50 PM
I think he is calling you a donkey. :laugh:

VCURamFan
05-20-2010, 02:40 AM
I think he is calling you a donkey. :laugh:
NO!!!!!

Shrek was referencing BABE. "That'll do pig."

flo
05-20-2010, 02:42 AM
:laugh: Those references went right over my head, I need to watch more movies!

flo
05-20-2010, 02:47 AM
I know that Shrek is the president of the Detroit City Council but I'm not sure about Babe, is that Monica Conyers?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqOSNI7l0bQ

County Mike
05-20-2010, 11:11 AM
In Babe, the farmer says "That'll do pig. That'll do."
Not sure about Shrek reference.

Best part of "Babe" is when he decides to start singing for no reason after the lamb gets taken away. "La la la, la la la".

Hailey update: 3 nights at home. So far, still hasn't been too bad at night. That's really thanks to Kelli. She's quick to wake up and take Hailey into the living room to feed her.

I didn't sleep as well last night but I think that's more because I'm frustrated over a plumbing leak that I wasn't able to fix. It actually leaks worse now that I've replaced the parts. I need to pick up more supplies and try again after golf tonight. Otherwise, no hot showers without a soaking wet floor. This doesn't really affect Hailey though. She gets her warm water from the kitchen sink.

flo
05-20-2010, 03:16 PM
I'm glad things are going well with Hailey, she's probably already settling into a routine, eh? Is Kelli's mom close by, just in case?

The plumbing on the other hand...my husband tears his hair out over that kind of thing, good luck, Mike.

County Mike
05-20-2010, 05:01 PM
Kelli's mom lives about 30 minutes away. My mom is only 5 minutes. Both have been helping her out as much we let them.

Guys at the gym today were joking with me. They asked if I already have her flipping little tires and swinging a mini sledge hammer.

Neezar
05-21-2010, 01:33 PM
NO!!!!!

Shrek was referencing BABE. "That'll do pig."

I never saw Babe so it is a Shrek original for me. :laugh:

VCURamFan
05-21-2010, 04:41 PM
I never saw Babe so it is a Shrek original for me. :laugh:
Seriously? How could an awesome Mom like yourself never have shown your babies that movie? It (well, the book first, of course), was one of my all-time favorites growing up!

County Mike
05-21-2010, 06:32 PM
http://hphotos-sjc1.fbcdn.net/hs318.snc3/28543_1413193140543_1553996856_993818_948117_n.jpg

Twinsmama
05-21-2010, 06:38 PM
Awww how cute!!! She looks like a mini Kelli. She looks like she's sleeping good....hope you guys are too.

County Mike
05-21-2010, 06:40 PM
I think she loves Kelli's boobs even more than I do.

VCURamFan
05-21-2010, 06:44 PM
http://hphotos-sjc1.fbcdn.net/hs318.snc3/28543_1413193140543_1553996856_993818_948117_n.jpg Mike, you're a lucky man: she looks nothing like you! :happydancing:

I think she loves Kelli's boobs even more than I do.
:scared0011:...but how is that possible????? :ninja:

County Mike
05-21-2010, 06:54 PM
Look more closely. I think she looks a LOT like me.

http://www.countysports.com/images/MikesBaby.jpg

VCURamFan
05-21-2010, 07:03 PM
Look more closely. I think she looks a LOT like me.

Hahahahaha, how could I not have caught that???? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

flo
05-21-2010, 07:04 PM
Awww, she's just adorable, you two are so lucky!

flo
05-21-2010, 07:05 PM

:scared0015:

Miss Foxy
05-21-2010, 07:05 PM
http://hphotos-sjc1.fbcdn.net/hs318.snc3/28543_1413193140543_1553996856_993818_948117_n.jpg

Oh my gracious stars she's absolutely beautiful in every way!!!!!!!!!!!!

County Mike
05-24-2010, 11:22 AM
I think she's the perfect little person. Almost slept through the night last night. Kelli had to get up to feed her once. She does love to eat. I might have to get her out on the fitness course soon if she keeps eating like that. haha

I need to take more pictures. I love to hold her and look at her, just don't think to take a lot of pictures. Probably because I don't want to keep annoying her with the flash.

Silverback
05-24-2010, 01:07 PM
Oh my gracious stars she's absolutely beautiful in every way!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes she is, and already has the gloves on, can you say, Lets get ready to Rumble!!!

Bonnie
05-24-2010, 02:44 PM
I think she's the perfect little person. Almost slept through the night last night. Kelli had to get up to feed her once. She does love to eat. I might have to get her out on the fitness course soon if she keeps eating like that. haha

I need to take more pictures. I love to hold her and look at her, just don't think to take a lot of pictures. Probably because I don't want to keep annoying her with the flash.

Hey, sleeping and pooping burn a lot of calories; she needs to recharge a lot. When she starts to walk, you need to make her a "baby" course.

More pics would be nice. I could use one about now to take my mind off that awful "bull" picture (which is the first thing I clicked on this morning.....unfortunately). :laugh:

County Mike
05-24-2010, 02:45 PM
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs659.snc3/32572_394089450185_507895185_4347812_670395_n.jpg

PERFECT!

Bonnie
05-24-2010, 03:06 PM
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs659.snc3/32572_394089450185_507895185_4347812_670395_n.jpg

PERFECT!

Awwwww, she is! :)

Look at that expression; I wonder what she's thinking? :laugh:

VCURamFan
05-24-2010, 04:00 PM

PERFECT!
"Listen, Dad, you're great & I love you & all, but yours are just for show. Where's Mom? I gotta eat!!!

Miss Foxy
05-25-2010, 04:36 PM
Yes she is, and already has the gloves on, can you say, Lets get ready to Rumble!!!

Yes! Like Miss Foxy nothing wrong with a gal that can knock out most men :laugh:

County Mike
05-25-2010, 05:22 PM
Yes! Like Miss Foxy nothing wrong with a gal that can knock out most men :laugh:

Puhlease! Bring it on little lady. :punch:

flo
05-25-2010, 09:52 PM

PERFECT!

Aww, that picture immediately put a smile on my face. Yes, she's perfect.

County Mike
05-27-2010, 10:49 AM
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/hs559.ash1/32572_395022655185_507895185_4371584_7020247_n.jpg

Spiritwalker
05-27-2010, 11:21 AM

PERFECT!

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!

Nothing like holding your newborn child. No feeling in the world!!!

County Mike
05-27-2010, 02:27 PM
http://hphotos-snc3.fbcdn.net/hs619.snc3/32572_395066075185_507895185_4372761_952649_n.jpg
I'll knock you out, fool!

MattHughesRocks
05-27-2010, 02:48 PM
Ok, I'll let you take one more picture then that's it Dad. I'm busy"

Oh my gosh...she is so cute. I want a baby :w00t:

VCURamFan
05-27-2010, 04:10 PM
http://hphotos-snc3.fbcdn.net/hs619.snc3/32572_395066075185_507895185_4372761_952649_n.jpg
"I'm gonna knock you out. Daddy said knock you out!"

County Mike
06-01-2010, 11:05 AM
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs612.snc3/32222_396039930185_507895185_4401050_8204059_n.jpg

Neezar
06-01-2010, 11:06 AM
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs612.snc3/32222_396039930185_507895185_4401050_8204059_n.jpg

:wub:

BamaGrits84
06-01-2010, 06:51 PM
cafepress.com

Search MMA then click on baby bodysuits on the left.

County Mike
06-01-2010, 07:16 PM
Awesome!
http://images5.cafepress.com/product/361348625v20_480x480_Front_Color-White.jpg

Bonnie
06-01-2010, 07:46 PM

:laugh: Adorable!

Awwwww! :)

VCURamFan
06-01-2010, 08:33 PM
Mike, she's adorable. And she's already curious enough to check out the room around her too! Look out, I thin kyou're gonna have to deal with a smart one.

County Mike
06-01-2010, 09:54 PM
She definitely explores everything around her. I'm very glad about that. I've seen some empty headed looking babies before with blank eyes. (pot head mom) So thankful that she has bright, curious eyes.

flo
06-01-2010, 10:25 PM
So sweet! She is just precious.

County Mike
06-02-2010, 12:26 PM
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs298.snc3/28543_1413187580404_1553996856_993760_7117032_n.jp g

VCURamFan
06-02-2010, 04:20 PM
It's fun to stay at the http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs298.snc3/28543_1413187580404_1553996856_993760_7117032_n.jp g-M-C-A! :happydancing:

County Mike
06-02-2010, 07:06 PM
It's fun to stay at the http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs298.snc3/28543_1413187580404_1553996856_993760_7117032_n.jp g-M-C-A! :happydancing:

haha

County Mike
06-03-2010, 06:44 PM
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs652.snc3/32222_397103625185_507895185_4429952_5347948_n.jpg

20 Days Old

MattHughesRocks
06-03-2010, 07:16 PM
And everything is alright in her world :wub:
I always want a baby when I see pictures like that:laugh:

Bonnie
06-03-2010, 07:21 PM
And everything is alright in her world :wub:
I always want a baby when I see pictures like that:laugh:

Isn't she sweet! :) I can't believe it's been 20 days already. Enjoy these days, Mike; they go by so very fast!

Miss Foxy
06-03-2010, 07:21 PM
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs652.snc3/32222_397103625185_507895185_4429952_5347948_n.jpg

20 Days Old
How sweet and peaceful she is!! Ahh I sooo want to get preggies again one day, but before I turn 35.. :unsure-1:

Bonnie
06-04-2010, 03:28 AM

20 Days Old

Melts your heart. :wub: Did you think your heart could ever be filled with so much love, Mike? :)

flo
06-04-2010, 07:32 AM

20 Days Old

That is just the sweetest picture!

DonnaMaria
06-04-2010, 03:21 PM
Soooooooooooooo precious and beautiful!:)

And she will ALWAYS be your baby!

I remember a special moment right after I had my oldest daughter. Jessie was only a week old I was staying at my parent's house so my mom could help me with her.

I was sleeping in my old room with Jessie in her little portable crib. It was late at night when my parents finally went to bed and I heard my them talking as they came up the stairs. My mom told my dad to go see if the baby was sleeping.

( my back was to the door, and honestly, I was so tired that I just stayed quiet. I didn't feel like starting a conversation and I also didn't want to risk waking Jessie up! )

So, quietly as he could, he came into my room, looked into the crib........
then came over and looked at me.........( my eyes were closed)

and whispered to my mom, "Yup! Both of the babies are sleeping!":laugh:

flo
06-04-2010, 04:55 PM
I love that story, DonnaMaria!

County Mike
06-04-2010, 05:35 PM
I always want a baby when I see pictures like that.

I sooo want to get preggies again one day, but before I turn 35.

Make an appointment and I'll hook you up. ;)

Miss Foxy
06-04-2010, 05:49 PM

Lol.. Finally you werent the last to respond!! yaaay.. Rearnakedchoke would be proud...

MattHughesRocks
06-05-2010, 03:11 AM
I want to have one...not give birth...or wake up in the middle of the night...or give up my "me" time...or share my room, or wash bottles...or change diapers and get thrown up on...oh never mind.I don't want one anymore :laugh:

County Mike
06-07-2010, 11:10 AM
I want to have one...not give birth...or wake up in the middle of the night...or give up my "me" time...or share my room, or wash bottles...or change diapers and get thrown up on...oh never mind.I don't want one anymore :laugh:

Party pooper.

Llamafighter
06-07-2010, 12:00 PM
Congrats Mike!!!!!!!

County Mike
07-08-2010, 06:55 PM
http://hphotos-snc3.fbcdn.net/hs201.snc3/20837_407788850185_507895185_4716436_8273173_n.jpg

7 Weeks, 6 Days old.

VCURamFan
07-08-2010, 06:58 PM
http://hphotos-snc3.fbcdn.net/hs201.snc3/20837_407788850185_507895185_4716436_8273173_n.jpg

7 Weeks, 6 Days old.
Looks like she got KOed by her own BO. :laugh:

flo
07-08-2010, 07:18 PM
'Bout time for an update! :)

She is just precious.

Bonnie
07-08-2010, 09:51 PM
Isn't she though. :wub:

She is conked out. :laugh:

Mac
07-09-2010, 02:37 AM

7 Weeks, 6 Days old.

She is Beautiful Mike !

MattHughesRocks
07-09-2010, 02:41 AM
When you having another one Mac?

Silverback
07-09-2010, 03:00 AM
When you having another one Mac?

The last time I seen Mac it looked like he was ready to pop anytime...:Whistle::Whistle::Whistle:

Mac
07-09-2010, 03:02 AM
The last time I seen Mac it looked like he was ready to pop anytime...:Whistle::Whistle::Whistle:

Ha Ha Ha . anytime old man ....... well , wouldnt want to see ya break a hip :laugh::laugh::laugh:

MattHughesRocks
07-09-2010, 03:07 AM

Silverback
07-09-2010, 03:07 AM
Ha Ha Ha . anytime old man ....... well , wouldnt want to see ya break a hip :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Dont worry my friend they sell new ones.:punch::punch::tongue0011:

County Mike
07-09-2010, 11:02 AM
Hailey is 8 weeks old today. Not technically 2 months until the 14th though.
She's already outgrowing most of her 0-3 months clothes.

TexasRN
07-09-2010, 11:09 AM
Hailey is 8 weeks old today. Not technically 2 months until the 14th though.
She's already outgrowing most of her 0-3 months clothes.

Time flies after you have kids. Just wait, she'll be coming home from school talking about boys before you know it!

~Amy

Silverback
07-09-2010, 11:51 AM
Time flies after you have kids. Just wait, she'll be coming home from school talking about boys before you know it!

~Amy

Yes Mike, Amy is so right, enjoy it my friend it is worth it. I get so mad at my boy's from time to time, but I love them more then life. Just remember when things come up, step back take a good look, and remember, thats your blood, thats all that matters.:cool::cool::cool:

County Mike
07-22-2010, 03:04 PM
10 weeks and 12 pounds.

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs210.snc4/38858_412369590185_507895185_4832633_8182604_n.jpg

Perfect!

VCURamFan
07-22-2010, 03:43 PM
10 weeks and 12 pounds.

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs210.snc4/38858_412369590185_507895185_4832633_8182604_n.jpg

Perfect!
She's beautiful, Mike! :)

flo
07-23-2010, 01:57 AM
Yeah, she's a real beauty. That picture made me smile. :)

MattHughesRocks
07-23-2010, 02:18 AM
Oh Mike, she is SO cute. You must just adore her. Isn't it amazing how they start becoming...human like, with personalities and such? :laugh:

Bonnie
07-23-2010, 04:48 AM
What color are Hailey's eyes, brown or blue? :unsure-1: It's hard for me to tell.

County Mike
07-23-2010, 11:15 AM
What color are Hailey's eyes, brown or blue? :unsure-1: It's hard for me to tell.

They're gray. It's totally bad-ass! :)

County Mike
08-23-2010, 02:36 PM
Couple of new pics:

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/hs184.ash2/44746_422619215185_507895185_5108177_24877_n.jpg

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs365.snc4/44822_422619445185_507895185_5108179_5468385_n.jpg

VCURamFan
08-23-2010, 03:49 PM
Couple of new pics:

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs365.snc4/44822_422619445185_507895185_5108179_5468385_n.jpg
Haha, she looks pissed that you're interrupting dinner! :laugh:

DonnaMaria
08-24-2010, 03:00 PM
Beautiful beautiful beautiful! What a darling baby!!!!!!

Now THIS is what I'm talking about! Like in the other thread I started about baby pics!!!!!

You have to post at least 2 a month Mike! Make it happen!:)

Bonnie
08-25-2010, 05:40 AM
Haha, she looks pissed that you're interrupting dinner! :laugh:

Couple of new pics:

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/hs184.ash2/44746_422619215185_507895185_5108177_24877_n.jpg

:laugh: She looks so serious. I don't know if it's the angle of the shot or what, but that bottle looks huge. :laugh: Good grip! :laugh:

Now THIS is what I'm talking about! Like in the other thread I started about baby pics!!!!!

Yeah! :)

flo
08-25-2010, 06:42 AM

Word!

:)

County Mike
08-25-2010, 11:39 AM
The bottle holds 5oz. She's pretty good at holding it herself. Of course, when she does drop it she can't pick it up and put it back yet. She just cries and we do it. :)

Crisco
08-29-2010, 09:39 PM
The bottle holds 5oz. She's pretty good at holding it herself. Of course, when she does drop it she can't pick it up and put it back yet. She just cries and we do it. :)

Hows it going Mike. Enjoying the dad life?

County Mike
08-29-2010, 10:03 PM
Hows it going Mike. Enjoying the dad life?

Loving it!

County Mike
09-08-2010, 06:31 PM
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/hs211.ash2/47452_428353495185_507895185_5241350_5120007_n.jpg

Neezar
09-08-2010, 06:44 PM
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/hs211.ash2/47452_428353495185_507895185_5241350_5120007_n.jpg

:laugh: I love babies! She is so cute, Mike.

hughesfan4life
09-08-2010, 08:27 PM

congratulations mike!,wee hailey is beautiful!.yourself and kelli must be very proud.:)

Bonnie
09-08-2010, 08:31 PM
:laugh: I love babies! She is so cute, Mike.

Me too. :wub: Mike, I think that's the first one you've posted where she's smiling....soooo big. :) I think she looks like Kelli there; she looks like you when she's got her serious face on. :laugh:

Does she look like you or Kelli in one of y'all's baby pictures?

VCURamFan
09-08-2010, 08:36 PM
Is that the first smile we've gotten to see from her? For awhile there, I was think that you might have been cuckolded by Fedor. :ninja: :laugh:

Bonnie
09-08-2010, 08:47 PM
Is that the first smile we've gotten to see from her? For awhile there, I was think that you might have been cuckolded by Fedor. :ninja: :laugh:

Holy moly Ben! :laugh: The things you say! :laugh:

You do realize you're tall enough for Mike to twist you into a pretzel? :unsure-1:

County Mike
09-08-2010, 09:47 PM
Haha. Maybe Ben didn't think I would know what "cuckold" meant.

She smiles a lot more now. I'll try to get more smiley pictures.

flo
09-08-2010, 09:58 PM
What a happy girl, she's growing like crazy!

VCURamFan
09-09-2010, 01:33 AM
Holy moly Ben! :laugh: The things you say! :laugh:

You do realize you're tall enough for Mike to twist you into a pretzel? :unsure-1:

:laugh:Meh, I'll just do the old big-brother-palm-the-forehead thing. :laugh:

Haha. Maybe Ben didn't think I would know what "cuckold" meant.

She smiles a lot more now. I'll try to get more smiley pictures.

O, crap, I forgot you're more than just a meat head!! :ninja: :laugh:

County Mike
09-09-2010, 11:07 AM
O, crap, I forgot you're more than just a meat head!! :ninja: :laugh:

Yeah. Ugh. I'm tuff two.

VCURamFan
09-09-2010, 11:47 AM
Yeah. Ugh. I'm tuff two.
You are man. Hear you expand vocabulary. :laugh:

County Mike
09-09-2010, 05:30 PM
Here's one from today.

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/hs215.ash2/47788_428747685185_507895185_5247319_976013_n.jpg

Twinsmama
09-09-2010, 05:42 PM
she is so cute and growing so fast!!

County Mike
09-09-2010, 05:45 PM
I don't mean to brag (yes I do) but I have the world's most perfect baby.

If you say otherwise, I will strongly disagree.

Bonnie
09-09-2010, 06:09 PM
Oh, she's sitting up so good. She looks like you surprised her. :laugh:

She is so adorable! I can't believe she's almost 4 mos. old already.

VCURamFan
09-09-2010, 07:58 PM
Here's one from today.

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/hs215.ash2/47788_428747685185_507895185_5247319_976013_n.jpg
"Dad put up HOW much on bench????" :happydancing:

BamaGrits84
09-09-2010, 08:55 PM
I don't mean to brag (yes I do) but I have the world's most perfect baby.

If you say otherwise, I will strongly disagree.

"strongly disagree" = break your face :laugh:

BamaGrits84
09-09-2010, 08:56 PM
Here's one from today.

& your wife has good taste. that outfit is too cute!

Bonnie
10-29-2010, 01:43 AM
No pics of Hailey's first Halloween in costume? :unsure-1:

County Mike
10-29-2010, 10:28 PM
She does have a cute costume but she'll be wearing that Sunday night.

Here's one from yesterday.
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs818.snc4/69888_448285910185_507895185_5621228_3895577_n.jpg

and something I got today.

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs031.snc4/33927_448791275185_507895185_5628838_6361308_n.jpg

Bonnie
10-30-2010, 01:54 AM
She does have a cute costume but she'll be wearing that Sunday night.

That means pictures soon....right? :w00t:

I notice you didn't even give us a "hint" about what it is. :laugh:

Here's one from yesterday.

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs818.snc4/69888_448285910185_507895185_5621228_3895577_n.jpg

I swear she looks more beautiful with every picture you show us. Her cheeks are glowing. :laugh:

and something I got today.

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs031.snc4/33927_448791275185_507895185_5628838_6361308_n.jpg

Wow! :cool: Did you surprise Kelli?

flo
10-30-2010, 07:44 PM
Here's one from today.

She's just adorable, I LOVE that bonnet!

Those eyelashes!!

She's a little beauty :-)

hughesfan4life
10-30-2010, 08:35 PM
hailey is gorgeous mike...a real credit to yourself and kelli....loving the tattoo also!!:cool:

County Mike
10-31-2010, 02:03 AM
Wow! :cool: Did you surprise Kelli?

I told her about it beforehand. Now I don't have to wear a ring. I was never much of a jewelry guy.

Hailey was perfect on the flight and rides to Sarasota. No fussing at all. Of course, now that it's bed time she's not tired at all and wants to stay up. Can't complain. I was a little nervous about taking her on the plane. I was afraid she'd scream and cry the whole time and annoy everyone on the plane.

Bonnie
11-01-2010, 10:10 PM
I told her about it beforehand. Now I don't have to wear a ring. I was never much of a jewelry guy.

Hailey was perfect on the flight and rides to Sarasota. No fussing at all. Of course, now that it's bed time she's not tired at all and wants to stay up. Can't complain. I was a little nervous about taking her on the plane. I was afraid she'd scream and cry the whole time and annoy everyone on the plane.

I'm glad she had a good flight. :) I think sometimes their little ears are bothered by the pressure if they don't pop.

Did you bring her bikini? :laugh:

County Mike
11-22-2010, 01:54 PM
Proud papa
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/hs569.ash2/149107_451685870185_507895185_5690686_1165836_n.jp g

Sorry Bonnie. Didn't put her in the bikini. Kelli brought this one-piece along.

County Mike
11-22-2010, 01:56 PM
She was perfect on the flight too.
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs776.snc4/67664_449418365185_507895185_5641679_4973176_n.jpg

County Mike
11-22-2010, 01:59 PM
Her Halloween costume. Sorry, didn't get one with the hat on. The hat has little antenna. Very cute. She's a lady bug.

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/hs573.ash2/149498_450193840185_507895185_5662381_811916_n.jpg

Bonnie
11-24-2010, 05:03 AM
Proud papa
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/hs569.ash2/149107_451685870185_507895185_5690686_1165836_n.jp g

Sorry Bonnie. Didn't put her in the bikini. Kelli brought this one-piece along.

She looks adorable! :)

County Mike
11-30-2010, 06:40 PM
Christmas pics (full album on my facebook page)

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs1213.snc4/156508_465632870185_507895185_5873039_7892724_n.jp g

Primadawn
11-30-2010, 07:13 PM

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs1213.snc4/156508_465632870185_507895185_5873039_7892724_n.jp g

She's just the cutest Mike! Love it!

VCURamFan
12-01-2010, 04:27 PM

You're raising a heart-breaker, Mike!

County Mike
12-01-2010, 05:09 PM
You're raising a heart-breaker, Mike!

That's how we roll. :)

Twinsmama
12-01-2010, 05:18 PM
she is sooooo cute!!!

Bonnie
12-01-2010, 06:39 PM
she is sooooo cute!!!

Isn't she though! :laugh:

Thanks for the pics, Mike, they're always great!

Checked your facebook; beautiful family photo, Mike. :)

County Mike
12-07-2010, 08:21 PM
This is a day brightener.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YFB2XeuKO2A&feature=player_embedded

Twinsmama
12-07-2010, 09:12 PM
that was super cute!! it made me laugh when she was laughing:laugh: i'm easily amused

County Mike
02-25-2011, 01:34 PM
http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/183512_10150100558835186_507895185_6554279_1579793 _n.jpg

Playing with my mom's new puppy.

County Mike
02-25-2011, 01:57 PM
I just went back to the beginning of this thread. :)
Some of the original pictures don't show up anymore though. :( I think they were linked to facebook pics. I guess the URLs changed.

Miss Foxy
02-25-2011, 05:09 PM
http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/183512_10150100558835186_507895185_6554279_1579793 _n.jpg

Playing with my mom's new puppy.

So cute!!!

County Mike
04-04-2011, 11:05 PM
Video update: Starting to walk.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mjlTiLXu5mc

DonnaMaria
04-05-2011, 12:29 AM
Soooooooooooo cute!!!!!!!

Walking is such a mixed blessing!:laugh: You want them to start......then you want them to STOP!:scared0011:

Be prepared to run after her Mike! Once they start they don't sit still until they are about..........um................

flo
04-05-2011, 01:09 AM
She's adorable! Of course, I had to look at ALL the videos. :laugh:

I think my favorites were Hailey in the Johnny Jump Up and squealing with laughter. She sure has grown!

TexasRN
04-05-2011, 10:20 AM

Walking is such a mixed blessing!:laugh: You want them to start......then you want them to STOP!:scared0011:

Be prepared to run after her Mike! Once they start they don't sit still until they are about..........um................

My mom used to tell me that you spend the first 2 years of your children's lives teaching them to walk and talk. Then you spend the next 16 asking them to sit down and be quiet. :laugh:

~Amy

County Mike
04-05-2011, 11:03 AM
Yeah, she's already demanding to walk around. Of course, I have to go with her everywhere to keep her upright. As soon as she sits down she cries for me to get her back up and moving again. It's a back breaker, but anything for her.

Neezar
04-05-2011, 11:04 AM
Yeah, she's already demanding to walk around. Of course, I have to go with her everywhere to keep her upright. As soon as she sits down she cries for me to get her back up and moving again. It's a back breaker, but anything for her.

Bonnie
04-05-2011, 11:42 AM

Stamina, stamina, stamina! :laugh:

Loved the videos! :)

Twinsmama
04-05-2011, 01:47 PM
she is so cute!!!

DonnaMaria
04-05-2011, 03:21 PM
She is precious! She is! And I looked at all the videos too! Adorable!!!!

sasquatch
05-11-2011, 05:04 PM
Now that's a cute baby! Congrats again Mike. I wonder how much she will be able to bench???

County Mike
05-11-2011, 05:38 PM
So far I've got her on a high protein, medium carb diet. She can do about 50 squats, 100 calf raises and is able to carry aound large bags of air. We're still working on pull ups. She can do them to get from her back to her feet, but hanging free can't get her chin over the bar yet.

Bonnie
05-11-2011, 10:44 PM
So far I've got her on a high protein, medium carb diet. She can do about 50 squats, 100 calf raises and is able to carry aound large bags of air. We're still working on pull ups. She can do them to get from her back to her feet, but hanging free can't get her chin over the bar yet.

Three more days 'til the big "1"! :)

County Mike
05-12-2011, 01:27 PM

Three more days 'til the big "1"! :)

Yes. She's very excited.

For the past couple of months we ask her "Hailey! How old are you going to be in May?" She responds by holding up one finger.

TexasRN
05-12-2011, 02:28 PM
Yes. She's very excited.

For the past couple of months we ask her "Hailey! How old are you going to be in May?" She responds by holding up one finger.

Is it the middle finger for constantly asking her the same question over and over? :tongue0011:

~Amy

County Mike
05-12-2011, 02:34 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_SOsKKbe_mM

VCURamFan
05-12-2011, 02:35 PM
Is it the middle finger for constantly asking her the same question over and over? :tongue0011:

~Amy
She is a Jersey girl, after all. :laugh:

sasquatch
05-12-2011, 07:14 PM
Nice work, you need to get her on the rings lol.

Bonnie
05-14-2011, 04:39 PM
Happy 1st Birthday Hailey!!! :happydancing:

Here's to many more wonderful ones to come! :)

County Mike
05-15-2011, 12:39 PM
For Hailey's birthday I bought her a new Toyota RAV4 and got a chaeffuer to drive her around (Kelli).

Kelli's car (1999 Altima) was no longer reliable. It also didn't have the LATCH system for the baby car seat. I'm sure the seatbelt connection was sufficient but I feel MUCH better using the LATCH. That seat doesn't move at all now.

Bonnie
05-15-2011, 04:28 PM
Nice gift, Mike! I know you feel better having the LATCH. When my sister was pregnant, David and I were buying a new vehicle and I was like, "Yeah, but does it have the LATCH for the baby seat?" I was already thinking ahead about him riding in our car. :laugh:

flo
05-15-2011, 07:17 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_SOsKKbe_mM

Awww, that video is darling!!!

County Mike
08-22-2011, 12:39 PM
Baptism Day

http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/301663_10150269852240186_507895185_7969582_6244074 _n.jpg

http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/309455_10150269878825186_507895185_7969759_2888178 _n.jpg
This one was near the end of the day. We were both too tired for more photos.

Neezar
08-22-2011, 12:52 PM

She is gorgeous! She looks a lot like you, Mike. :)

County Mike
05-14-2012, 01:25 PM
Hailey is 2 today.

http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/576981_402733553092779_100000684129394_1259515_154 3235443_n.jpg

rearnakedchoke
05-14-2012, 01:30 PM
awesome!!! ... wish her happy bday ... enjoy it!!!

VCURamFan
05-14-2012, 01:50 PM
Wow, she has grown up so much! :w00t:

Bonnie
05-14-2012, 01:59 PM
She's gone blonde! :laugh: She looks like Kelli there. :)

Happy Birthday Sweet Hailey! :)

County Mike
05-14-2012, 02:01 PM
I just went through this thread again. So cute to see her from birth again and read the comments. Also looks like I've slacked on updates between year 1 and year 2.

She goes to daycare on Monday, Wednesday and Friday now. She loves it. She was just in a play last week. Here's the youtube link of her parts:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-FUN4WY5Dg

and here she is wishing grandmom a Happy Mother's Day

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dfAlAKwtEbk

Bonnie
05-14-2012, 02:13 PM
She's just precious, Mike. She knows how to take a bow! :laugh: They are soooo cute at that age. :)

MattHughesRocks
05-14-2012, 02:42 PM
Wow, I can't believe how big she is! I remember when you were just talking about getting married to start one :w00t:

County Mike
05-14-2012, 05:49 PM
I know. Luckily I was pretty potent so we didn't have to wait long after being married. Married in June and pregnant in late August. Now, coming up on 3 yr wedding anniversary and so much has happened, it seems like longer.

twinsmama
05-15-2012, 01:05 PM
aww she is cute!! she is lookin more like kelli. happy birthday baby hailey!!!

flo
05-15-2012, 04:28 PM
Wow, two years already?!? Aww, she looks so cute there, in her little pink chair. She really has individual personality now, doesn't she? What a cutie.

I still can't get over her eating with chopsticks. I thought you should have sent that in to the networks, it really was amazing...

hughesfan4life
05-15-2012, 05:16 PM
she's a wee cutie mike,you and kelli must be very proud.:)..happy belated birthday young lady!.xx

Bella79
05-15-2012, 05:25 PM
Cutie pie.. She's a doll. Happy Belated Birthday Hailey!!

County Mike
10-26-2012, 06:52 PM
New pics!

http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/547135_4397958037800_1618355331_n.jpg

http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/484419_4186953842827_899680271_n.jpg

http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc6/223200_10151249026525186_583428554_n.jpg

If you're facebook friends with me, you get to see a lot more.

Bonnie
10-27-2012, 01:32 AM
Still just as cute as ever! :) In some pics, I see Kelli, but the pic of the two of you side by side on the carousel, she totally looks like you! :laugh:

They are so precious at this age...enjoy it, Mike, the time goes by so very quickly.

MattHughesRocks
10-27-2012, 01:32 AM
Wow she sure has grown. I see your face in there for sure :happy0159:

flo
10-27-2012, 05:24 PM
Yeah, she's not a baby anymore! Those adorable dimples!! You two are lucky to have such a sweetheart.

County Mike
10-28-2012, 05:13 PM
http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/22520_10151262721910186_598411001_n.jpg

Rooaaaarrr! Hailey the Dinosaur.