PDA

View Full Version : Strikeforce STL

Bobby71
05-13-2010, 12:32 AM
So today I got a tweet from Strikeforce that said "St. Louis, 2 Tix for Strikeforce for 1st 3 Fans at the Rockstar Van at Motomart at 20 S. Elam Ave, Fenton - 4 PM Today!"

So I went to said Motomart and I was there at 345, I waited till 530 and they never showed up. I was angry.

http://twitpic.com/1n9qhu

The end.

Llamafighter
05-13-2010, 02:52 AM
that's crappy

Bobby71
05-13-2010, 03:56 AM
It really turned me off to Strikeforce, never again.

VCURamFan
05-13-2010, 12:36 PM
That's pretty dumb. On the other hand, this event's gonna be all kinds of publicity for the H.I.T. Squad. Here's the tweets I got yesterday:

Jacare and Joey Villasenor just stopped by the gym for a photo shoot and a workout. They are in town for the Strikeforce show this weekend

Kevin Randleman and Bigfoot Silva in the house.

"Double AA" Andre Arlovski and Brett Rogers in the gym to workout for the cameras.

Looks like SF is using the H.I.T. Squad as their studio for all the pre-fight hype vids. :happydancing:

KevinD
05-13-2010, 05:39 PM
Looks like SF is using the H.I.T. Squad as their studio for all the pre-fight hype vids. :happydancing:[/QUOTE]

Very cool..Can't wait to so Andrei back in action.

Bobby71
05-13-2010, 07:10 PM
I emailed everyone I could think of, John Morgan, Josh Gross, Jeff Sherwood, and the Strikeforce web-site and tweeted Strikeforce too.

Then I got a reply from some guy who works at Strikeforce, he claims to have left me two tickets at will call. Before I claim victory I will need to ensure the tickets are in deed at will call. I'm going to the weigh ins on Friday, I'll check then.

VCURamFan
05-14-2010, 02:57 AM
I emailed everyone I could think of, John Morgan, Josh Gross, Jeff Sherwood, and the Strikeforce web-site and tweeted Strikeforce too.

Then I got a reply from some guy who works at Strikeforce, he claims to have left me two tickets at will call. Before I claim victory I will need to ensure the tickets are in deed at will call. I'm going to the weigh ins on Friday, I'll check then.
WAR BOBBY!!!

Tyburn
05-14-2010, 07:15 PM

Good for you! they should NOT be allowed to get away with stunts like that unless they are willing to pay! :punch: